Boycott airlines that require vaccine passports

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Boycott airlines that require vaccine passports

Post by yick »

jerryrigged wrote:
August 14th, 2021, 8:37 pm
yick wrote:
August 14th, 2021, 6:59 pm
First of all, it will be countries that will determine who they let in - not airlines.

I doubt there will be an airline that will fly you anyway if you haven't been vaccinated - as the vast majority of the population have had at least one COVID shot - you'll find most people will be qualified to travel.
If you mean "most" you mean less than 60%. Most people know right where they can get a shot now and theyre very easy to get. People just flat don't want it. Its going to be very difficult to get people to take it, too, when you see that the most vaccinated areas in the US are where all of the outbreaks are. All the surveys done in the US have shown that people who don't have the shot now aren't going to change their minds and there isn't a lot that would make them change their mind, either. An ineffective vaccine that may have short and longterm consequences worse than covid is enough to convince many healthy people to not take the shot. Then you tell them that they still need to wear masks after taking the shot and the shot is ineffective to prevent transmission, and its a dead issue in most people's minds here.

So the airlines are standing to lose almost half of the US population as potential customers here. The head of the WHO is even saying that the pandemic and its fall out will be felt for "decades". I just don't see international travel picking up any time soon with vaccinated people still afraid to eat in restaurants or go inside grocery stores. The US airlines, like the cruise industry, so far are protected by the courts to set their own vaccine mandates. Delta's CEO is saying that he is just waiting for FDA approval on these shots. Will all of them do it? Will the governments do it? Thats another question. The WHO even does not recommend a vaccine mandate for air travel right now.

Well, it's over 60% in most of the first world... and even if it was over 50% then that's a majority of people according to my crappy maths. So, if more people take the vaccine than not then your statement of

'People just flat don't want it'

Just isn't true.

You don't seem to get it but very few countries want unvaccinated foreigners running around their country. Australia and New Zealand aren't going to open up until next summer and I guess that is the same for China. It doesn't matter what the airlines ask for if countries are asking for visitors to be vaccinated when world travel picks up again sometime next year.

And I don't think you will be 'forced' to vaccinate but you will be stopped from flying or taking a train or whatever, the batshit mad conspiracy theorists are going to lose badly on this one.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

yick wrote:
August 14th, 2021, 9:19 pm
jerryrigged wrote:
yick wrote:
First of all, it will be countries that will determine who they let in - not airlines.

I doubt there will be an airline that will fly you anyway if you haven't been vaccinated - as the vast majority of the population have had at least one COVID shot - you'll find most people will be qualified to travel.
If you mean "most" you mean less than 60%. Most people know right where they can get a shot now and theyre very easy to get. People just flat don't want it. Its going to be very difficult to get people to take it, too, when you see that the most vaccinated areas in the US are where all of the outbreaks are. All the surveys done in the US have shown that people who don't have the shot now aren't going to change their minds and there isn't a lot that would make them change their mind, either. An ineffective vaccine that may have short and longterm consequences worse than covid is enough to convince many healthy people to not take the shot. Then you tell them that they still need to wear masks after taking the shot and the shot is ineffective to prevent transmission, and its a dead issue in most people's minds here.

So the airlines are standing to lose almost half of the US population as potential customers here. The head of the WHO is even saying that the pandemic and its fall out will be felt for "decades". I just don't see international travel picking up any time soon with vaccinated people still afraid to eat in restaurants or go inside grocery stores. The US airlines, like the cruise industry, so far are protected by the courts to set their own vaccine mandates. Delta's CEO is saying that he is just waiting for FDA approval on these shots. Will all of them do it? Will the governments do it? Thats another question. The WHO even does not recommend a vaccine mandate for air travel right now.

Well, it's over 60% in most of the first world... and even if it was over 50% then that's a majority of people according to my crappy maths. So, if more people take the vaccine than not then your statement of

Just isn't true.

You don't seem to get it but very few countries want unvaccinated foreigners running around their country. Australia and New Zealand aren't going to open up until next summer and I guess that is the same for China. It doesn't matter what the airlines ask for if countries are asking for visitors to be vaccinated when world travel picks up again sometime next year.

And I don't think you will be 'forced' to vaccinate but you will be stopped from flying or taking a train or whatever, the batshit mad conspiracy theorists are going to lose badly on this one.
Why else would over 40% of the US population decline the shot? They clearly don't want it. You can get the shot for free. There are people who will come to your house and give it to you for free if transportation is an issue. And its not all "conspiracy theorists" declining the shot, either. A very clear majority of African Americans in the US are also declining to vaccinate. They don't want it. The unvaccinated have stated clearly that they don't want it in every survey conducted. Most of them have a reason, too. Also, all of the data is showing now that vaccinated people can carry covid in their noses, just like unvaccinated. There's no reason to only accepted vaccinated tourists, except maybe to keep them out of your hospitals. However most people who test positive on a PCR ~do not~ end up in the hospital, so a reasonable solution is simply to require people to purchase travelers health insurance, which is something many countries were already doing pre-pandemic, including Thailand. For me its hard to see positives for taking this vaccine, at least now. I guess I know too much about big pharma and the way they've operated in the past to trust them on a vaccine that only took "weeks" to create and are immediately granted legal immunity for any complications that should arise later. Nearly half of the US population aren't conspiracy theorists. They're rational, sensible people analysing facts and coming to their own conclusions. Further demonising them and ostracising them from society will probably only harden their resolves and cause them to further question big pharma and the government. Many people don't want to live in a futuristic, dystopian medical theocracy, where if you even want to go to the movies, you're asked for papers. Nothing changed in the last 2 years to take away people's freedom to make their own decisions regarding their health. If that imperils them, let them suffer the consequences. Anyone who wants a vaccine can get one. If the shots are so safe and effective, what are the vaccinated so afraid of? I think eventually this whole thing is just going to fall on its face. We might lose ten years of our short life times to see that day. But they can't keep this medical state running forever. I understand why some people might want to get vaccinated. But I also understand why some people may choose not to. Demonising people isn't going to change any minds, in either direction.
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

jerryrigged wrote:
August 14th, 2021, 9:33 pm
yick wrote:
jerryrigged wrote:
yick wrote:

Just isn't true.

Why else would over 40% of the US population decline the shot? They clearly don't want it. You can get the shot for free. There are people who will come to your house and give it to you for free if transportation is an issue. And its not all "conspiracy theorists" declining the shot, either. A very clear majority of African Americans in the US are also declining to vaccinate. They don't want it. The unvaccinated have stated clearly that they don't want it in every survey conducted. Most of them have a reason, too. Also, all of the data is showing now that vaccinated people can carry covid in their noses, just like unvaccinated. There's no reason to only accepted vaccinated tourists, except maybe to keep them out of your hospitals. However most people who test positive on a PCR ~do not~ end up in the hospital, so a reasonable solution is simply to require people to purchase travelers health insurance, which is something many countries were already doing pre-pandemic, including Thailand. For me its hard to see positives for taking this vaccine, at least now. I guess I know too much about big pharma and the way they've operated in the past to trust them on a vaccine that only took "weeks" to create and are immediately granted legal immunity for any complications that should arise later. Nearly half of the US population aren't conspiracy theorists. They're rational, sensible people analysing facts and coming to their own conclusions. Further demonising them and ostracising them from society will probably only harden their resolves and cause them to further question big pharma and the government. Many people don't want to live in a futuristic, dystopian medical theocracy, where if you even want to go to the movies, you're asked for papers. Nothing changed in the last 2 years to take away people's freedom to make their own decisions regarding their health. If that imperils them, let them suffer the consequences. Anyone who wants a vaccine can get one. If the shots are so safe and effective, what are the vaccinated so afraid of? I think eventually this whole thing is just going to fall on its face. We might lose ten years of our short life times to see that day. But they can't keep this medical state running forever. I understand why some people might want to get vaccinated. But I also understand why some people may choose not to. Demonising people isn't going to change any minds, in either direction.
I failed GCSE maths but even I know 40% of the US population is a minority and definitely a minority of the first world and the people who can afford to travel - they'll just be phased out of doing things they want to do - taking a flight, going to hotels, going watching live events etc etc - they won't have to take it but they won't be doing much outside of their trailer park.

Nobody wants unvaccinated tourists, nobody, doesn't matter what you think - I bet you don't want millions of unvaccinated Chinese and Indians running around your part of the world, funnily enough, nor do I and I certainly don't want millions of unvaccinated Americans running around where I am - they can stay right where they are.

No-one is going to make you take the vaccine - you have the right to refuse it, but countries and businesses such as airlines and hotels have the right to turn away your business if you present a threat to the health and well being to the public, which at the moment - they do.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

yick wrote:
August 14th, 2021, 10:33 pm
jerryrigged wrote:
yick wrote:
jerryrigged wrote:
yick wrote:

Just isn't true.

I failed GCSE maths but even I know 40% of the US population is a minority and definitely a minority of the first world and the people who can afford to travel - they'll just be phased out of doing things they want to do - taking a flight, going to hotels, going watching live events etc etc - they won't have to take it but they won't be doing much outside of their trailer park.

Nobody wants unvaccinated tourists, nobody, doesn't matter what you think - I bet you don't want millions of unvaccinated Chinese and Indians running around your part of the world, funnily enough, nor do I and I certainly don't want millions of unvaccinated Americans running around where I am - they can stay right where they are.

No-one is going to make you take the vaccine - you have the right to refuse it, but countries and businesses such as airlines and hotels have the right to turn away your business if you present a threat to the health and well being to the public, which at the moment - they do.
The problem with your argument is the CDC themselves right now say that the vaccine does not stop the spread of covid. So much so that in fact that vaccinated people are still advised to wear masks to supposedly hinder the transmission of the virus to others. The vaccines, as they stand now, are completely ineffective at stopping the spread of the bug. Theyre only mitigative, if you even believe that much. 40% is a very slender minority, also. Why are you guys so intent on creating a medical police state with ineffective vaccines and a vaccine apartheid? The vaccines don't even stop the spread of coronavirus, by the "experts" own admission, so much so that the experts still insist on masking and social distancing. That is not because of unvaccinated people. That is because 1) the vaccines are not effective and 2) the vaccines do not stop the spread even from vaccinated people to other vaccinated people. Any time that you say that nearly half of a population must be locked out of society, you're really treading on fascist territory. That's not equality for all, or social justice. Its tyranny. I don't mind if unvaccinated people are in my area. I live in a highly African American part of the US where very many people are not getting the shots. So far the worst part of this pandemic for most people here have been economic. Its been poor decisions made by leaders claiming they want to "protect people" and abusing a pandemic for economic gain. I would take these people seriously if they would do something about the US border with Mexico. What about all of the unvaccinated economic migrants coming across there? They've done NOTHING to curb that situation. That is normally the first part that you secure when there is a health emergency, new people coming in. They've done nada on the Southern border since Biden and crew took office. So I'm sorry, but I couldnt disagree more!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

jerryrigged wrote:
August 14th, 2021, 10:54 pm
yick wrote:
jerryrigged wrote:
yick wrote:
jerryrigged wrote:

Just isn't true.

The problem with your argument is the CDC themselves right now say that the vaccine does not stop the spread of covid. So much so that in fact that vaccinated people are still advised to wear masks to supposedly hinder the transmission of the virus to others. The vaccines, as they stand now, are completely ineffective at stopping the spread of the bug. Theyre only mitigative, if you even believe that much. 40% is a very slender minority, also. Why are you guys so intent on creating a medical police state with ineffective vaccines and a vaccine apartheid? The vaccines don't even stop the spread of coronavirus, by the "experts" own admission, so much so that the experts still insist on masking and social distancing. That is not because of unvaccinated people. That is because 1) the vaccines are not effective and 2) the vaccines do not stop the spread even from vaccinated people to other vaccinated people. Any time that you say that nearly half of a population must be locked out of society, you're really treading on fascist territory. That's not equality for all, or social justice. Its tyranny. I don't mind if unvaccinated people are in my area. I live in a highly African American part of the US where very many people are not getting the shots. So far the worst part of this pandemic for most people here have been economic. Its been poor decisions made by leaders claiming they want to "protect people" and abusing a pandemic for economic gain. I would take these people seriously if they would do something about the US border with Mexico. What about all of the unvaccinated economic migrants coming across there? They've done NOTHING to curb that situation. That is normally the first part that you secure when there is a health emergency, new people coming in. They've done nada on the Southern border since Biden and crew took office. So I'm sorry, but I couldnt disagree more!
Course it doesn't 'stop' it, it stops people dying from it. People still get it, they don't just die of it like they used to. There seems to be new variants of it that might be resistant to the vaccines available but they will improve the vaccines that are already out and produce new ones, which are being produced all the time.

I don't think we should let thick, conspiracy theorist yee-hahs dictate medical policy and national security, isn't it funny that there are some countries in the world that don't have hundreds of thousands of dead? Australia, New Zealand, Singapore - they just shut their borders and vaccinated the people. What have you got against that? Do you think anyone in the world envies the reaction of COVID from the United States? Definitely not.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

yick wrote:
August 14th, 2021, 11:01 pm
jerryrigged wrote:
yick wrote:
jerryrigged wrote:
yick wrote:

Just isn't true.

Course it doesn't 'stop' it, it stops people dying from it. People still get it, they don't just die of it like they used to. There seems to be new variants of it that might be resistant to the vaccines available but they will improve the vaccines that are already out and produce new ones, which are being produced all the time.

I don't think we should let thick, conspiracy theorist yee-hahs dictate medical policy and national security, isn't it funny that there are some countries in the world that don't have hundreds of thousands of dead? Australia, New Zealand, Singapore - they just shut their borders and vaccinated the people. What have you got against that? Do you think anyone in the world envies the reaction of COVID from the United States? Definitely not.
The inventor of the pcr test himself said that it should not been used to test for an actual infection. many were not tested and most had at least two major comorbidities. Again the vaccine does not stop the spread of the virus so barring people based on status makes no sense. The Australians have less than 25 percent of the population vaccinated and are literally holding their population hostage under martial law under lockdown at the barrel of a gun. Vacccine skepticism is higher in aus than in America. There are soldiers out patrolling the streets. They won't reopen unless eighty percent are vaccinated. Fascism, and a very bad example. It's people like you who say they trust government and bureaucrats without question and demonise those who don't that cause people to end up in concentration camps, gulag, and killing fields. Just let that sink in. It's about politics and punishing dissent. By their own admission the vaccine does not stop the spread or foster herd immunity. Your argument is baseless and flawed in concept. People have had enough lock downs, mandates, masking, and social distancing. The areas of the US without this tyranny will succeed and see this to the end. Vaccine passports, modern Jim crow.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote:
To go back to normal, there is no other way except vaccination.

For sure, the number of infection increases with the new delta-variant but the number of death is clearly declining, at least here in Japan, South Korea and Taiwan. Masks, hand cleanliness, keep distance etc. are also common in that area.

However vaccination quality still has to be improved, and a third shot cannot be avoided. Nobody disputes that.

It will take maybe one year more for South Korea and Japan to develop and produce their own vaccine and own drugs against this covid-19 virus for commercial use but so far there is big progress, new vaccines in both countries are already in phase 3 with human trials of hundreds of people.

About vaccination, all my family members in Japan, my friends in Europe and in Malaysia and Philippines are now fully vaccinated. Most of them with Pfizer 2x and nobody reported any serious after-effects to me. Same experience after my 2 vaccinations. Usually 2 days a bit of pain in the left arm, being tired or a little headache and some fever over a day. That's all. Vaccination and int'l certficate here in Japan are totally free. Why not to do it? It will be very difficult in future to travel international without vaccination against covid-19.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

jerryrigged wrote:
August 14th, 2021, 11:31 pm
yick wrote:
jerryrigged wrote:
yick wrote:
jerryrigged wrote:

The inventor of the pcr test himself said that it should not been used to test for an actual infection. many were not tested and most had at least two major comorbidities. Again the vaccine does not stop the spread of the virus so barring people based on status makes no sense. The Australians have less than 25 percent of the population vaccinated and are literally holding their population hostage under martial law under lockdown at the barrel of a gun. Vacccine skepticism is higher in aus than in America. There are soldiers out patrolling the streets. They won't reopen unless eighty percent are vaccinated. Fascism, and a very bad example. It's people like you who say they trust government and bureaucrats without question and demonise those who don't that cause people to end up in concentration camps, gulag, and killing fields. Just let that sink in. It's about politics and punishing dissent. By their own admission the vaccine does not stop the spread or foster herd immunity. Your argument is baseless and flawed in concept. People have had enough lock downs, mandates, masking, and social distancing. The areas of the US without this tyranny will succeed and see this to the end. Vaccine passports, modern Jim crow.
No-one is saying it actually stops the spread of the virus, who is saying that? It just stops people dying of it.

Most Australians support the lockdown and they certainly support the lockdown of their borders as do the New Zealanders. They don't want the likes of you going there and spreading viruses - is that not up to them to decide rather than you?

There aren't soldiers out there patrolling the streets, where are you getting your information from?

I'll trust the scientists over conspiracy theory led yee hahs like you - absolutely 100% correct!

If you don't want to take the vaccine, then don't - I don't give a shit but you won't be doing much for the next five years - enjoy your time!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Yohan wrote:
August 15th, 2021, 12:59 am
yick wrote:
To go back to normal, there is no other way except vaccination.

For sure, the number of infection increases with the new delta-variant but the number of death is clearly declining, at least here in Japan, South Korea and Taiwan. Masks, hand cleanliness, keep distance etc. are also common in that area.

However vaccination quality still has to be improved, and a third shot cannot be avoided. Nobody disputes that.

It will take maybe one year more for South Korea and Japan to develop and produce their own vaccine and own drugs against this covid-19 virus for commercial use but so far there is big progress, new vaccines in both countries are already in phase 3 with human trials of hundreds of people.

About vaccination, all my family members in Japan, my friends in Europe and in Malaysia and Philippines are now fully vaccinated. Most of them with Pfizer 2x and nobody reported any serious after-effects to me. Same experience after my 2 vaccinations. Usually 2 days a bit of pain in the left arm, being tired or a little headache and some fever over a day. That's all. Vaccination and int'l certficate here in Japan are totally free. Why not to do it? It will be very difficult in future to travel international without vaccination against covid-19.
Exactly, Yohan - and there's no way any sane government will let in unvaccinated Americans into their countries - you don't want them in Japan and I don't want them where I am. These conspiracy theorist anti-lockdown idiots will find their world becoming smaller and smaller - if it was up to them where they would let the virus run rampant - there would be 10's of millions dead.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote:
August 15th, 2021, 2:05 am
Exactly, Yohan - and there's no way any sane government will let in unvaccinated Americans into their countries - you don't want them in Japan and I don't want them where I am. These conspiracy theorist anti-lockdown idiots will find their world becoming smaller and smaller - if it was up to them where they would let the virus run rampant - there would be 10's of millions dead.
It's not only about foreign anti-vaxxers, but about local people as well.
Anti-Vaxxers will not be forced to accept vaccination in many Western countries, but they might find themselves somehow isolated.

Canada - which is a large country - will require vaccination even for domestic travel using public transport out of your own province.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... ccine.html

Covid fact
Canada has said it will soon require all air, train and cruise ship passengers and workers to be vaccinated against Covid.
https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/ ... index.html

CNN Updated 14th August 2021

Canada will require most commercial passengers traveling by air, rail or large ship to be fully vaccinated by fall.
The vaccination requirement "includes all commercial air travelers, passengers on inter-provincial trains and passengers on large, marine vessels with overnight accommodations such as cruise ships," said Omar Alghabra, Canada's transport minister, during a virtual press conference Friday.
The Canadian government also will mandate that all federal employees be fully vaccinated by the end of October.
Full article link above
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

yick wrote:
August 15th, 2021, 2:01 am
jerryrigged wrote:
yick wrote:
jerryrigged wrote:
yick wrote:

No-one is saying it actually stops the spread of the virus, who is saying that? It just stops people dying of it.

Most Australians support the lockdown and they certainly support the lockdown of their borders as do the New Zealanders. They don't want the likes of you going there and spreading viruses - is that not up to them to decide rather than you?

There aren't soldiers out there patrolling the streets, where are you getting your information from?

I'll trust the scientists over conspiracy theory led yee hahs like you - absolutely 100% correct!

If you don't want to take the vaccine, then don't - I don't give a shit but you won't be doing much for the next five years - enjoy your time!
Its impossible to talk to the modern authoritarian left without name calling and violence. You've taken the Chinese CCP poison pill, as has your government. Congratulations.

Also, you really have no idea who you are talking to, either. I am someone with a professional medical science background who was seriously injured (in fact crippled) by vaccination. I have to take immunosuppressant drugs that cause horrible side effects just to keep my internal organs functioning. I've already had to have major surgeries because of this and seem to be about to lose an organ. Also, the government in my area is allowing unvaccinated people to continue their business. Masking is optional. Our hospitals are not overwhelmed. The vast majority of people with covid survive it, including unvaccinated people. I've been instructed by all of my doctors not to receive any further vaccinations. Once you have a severe autoimmune response to one vaccine, you can't take any of them. The vaccine that hit me wasn't a spike protein vector or mRNA vaccine, but it doesnt matter. I can't take vaccines because they send my immune system in overdrive. I'm not healthy and I haven't followed covid protocols here since April 2020 and you know what? I am fine. AMA, but again, I am fine, and that is my choice. Most of my close relatives have chosen to be vaccinated and most of them have all kinds of bizarre arthritis problems. "That means its working!" they say. Whatever, I say. I hope it works out for them, I really do. I respect their decision and I treat them with kindness because they are my family and because that is what is Christ-like. Where are you getting your information? Look at any australian news source. The Australian army is out enforcing the lockdown. Just like the pollsters who projected Hillary Clinton would win by a landslide in the 2016 election, I don't trust the polling either. Anyway, I don't get up every day to get online to argue against people with stockholm syndrome. There are hundreds of millions of Americans. America is open for business. Lockdowns have been finished even in the liberal areas for a year now. There aren't millions dead here. You're right, I believe in freedom. A truly revolutionary idea these days. Learn a lesson from a real former KGB agent. Anyone who still has the wool over their eyes after every lie the government has told in the last 2 years is beyond help anyway, and I don't know why I am wasting my time. This is the last thing I have to say on this subject. You'll likely wear a mask and be vaccinated over and over again for the rest of your life and that is very sad.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ct-lockdo/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1EA2ohrt5Q

With my health problems, I can't really go anywhere anyway. Southeast Asia, the place I loved dearly, will never be the same again after this. I'll just hold onto my memories. I just joined this site more or less to come and reminisce with other people who have been to the area. If you ever want to talk about something else, fine, I am here. You'll find I am very friendly and I would love to talk about our past adventures with you or anyone else here. Take care.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

jerryrigged wrote:
August 15th, 2021, 7:55 am
Its impossible to talk to the modern authoritarian left without name calling and violence.
Why are you arguing with these people? Encourage them to take the vaccine (multiple times) and pray that it kills them.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

jerryrigged wrote:
yick wrote:
jerryrigged wrote:
yick wrote:
jerryrigged wrote:

Its impossible to talk to the modern authoritarian left without name calling and violence. You've taken the Chinese CCP poison pill, as has your government. Congratulations.

Also, you really have no idea who you are talking to, either. I am someone with a professional medical science background who was seriously injured (in fact crippled) by vaccination. I have to take immunosuppressant drugs that cause horrible side effects just to keep my internal organs functioning. I've already had to have major surgeries because of this and seem to be about to lose an organ. Also, the government in my area is allowing unvaccinated people to continue their business. Masking is optional. Our hospitals are not overwhelmed. The vast majority of people with covid survive it, including unvaccinated people. I've been instructed by all of my doctors not to receive any further vaccinations. Once you have a severe autoimmune response to one vaccine, you can't take any of them. The vaccine that hit me wasn't a spike protein vector or mRNA vaccine, but it doesnt matter. I can't take vaccines because they send my immune system in overdrive. I'm not healthy and I haven't followed covid protocols here since April 2020 and you know what? I am fine. AMA, but again, I am fine, and that is my choice. Most of my close relatives have chosen to be vaccinated and most of them have all kinds of bizarre arthritis problems. "That means its working!" they say. Whatever, I say. I hope it works out for them, I really do. I respect their decision and I treat them with kindness because they are my family and because that is what is Christ-like. Where are you getting your information? Look at any australian news source. The Australian army is out enforcing the lockdown. Just like the pollsters who projected Hillary Clinton would win by a landslide in the 2016 election, I don't trust the polling either. Anyway, I don't get up every day to get online to argue against people with stockholm syndrome. There are hundreds of millions of Americans. America is open for business. Lockdowns have been finished even in the liberal areas for a year now. There aren't millions dead here. You're right, I believe in freedom. A truly revolutionary idea these days. Learn a lesson from a real former KGB agent. Anyone who still has the wool over their eyes after every lie the government has told in the last 2 years is beyond help anyway, and I don't know why I am wasting my time. This is the last thing I have to say on this subject. You'll likely wear a mask and be vaccinated over and over again for the rest of your life and that is very sad.

With my health problems, I can't really go anywhere anyway. Southeast Asia, the place I loved dearly, will never be the same again after this. I'll just hold onto my memories. I just joined this site more or less to come and reminisce with other people who have been to the area. If you ever want to talk about something else, fine, I am here. You'll find I am very friendly and I would love to talk about our past adventures with you or anyone else here. Take care.
You started this so stop bloody crying because I am responding to you. You stated inaccuracies which were false - such as - people do not support taking the vaccine when most people in the first world do and then you scaled back to 'well, they might one day...' the problem is with the likes of you, mattyman, gsjackson and the likes of is that they offer no solutions to this pandemic except to say it is a 'scam' or they don't think their freedoms should be compromised whereas the scientists are saying the opposite - excuse me if I tend to believe scientists and the science (and I don't mean you...) the Australian army is not out in 'force' it is patrolling some parts of Sydney alongside the police because people in some of these areas won't do lockdown.

If you don't get up online to argue with people then don't start arguments online - talk about your life in Thailand and your two Thai wives - yeah, that would make great reading!

And aren't you calling people names? Well, I would rather take the poison pill of the CCP than be a sex tourist in Thailand - give me one over the other any day!

Did you actually say you were a former KGB agent? :lol:
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

yick wrote:
August 15th, 2021, 8:17 pm
jerryrigged wrote:
yick wrote:
jerryrigged wrote:
yick wrote:

You started this so stop bloody crying because I am responding to you. You stated inaccuracies which were false - such as - people do not support taking the vaccine when most people in the first world do and then you scaled back to 'well, they might one day...' the problem is with the likes of you, mattyman, gsjackson and the likes of is that they offer no solutions to this pandemic except to say it is a 'scam' or they don't think their freedoms should be compromised whereas the scientists are saying the opposite - excuse me if I tend to believe scientists and the science (and I don't mean you...) the Australian army is not out in 'force' it is patrolling some parts of Sydney alongside the police because people in some of these areas won't do lockdown.

If you don't get up online to argue with people then don't start arguments online - talk about your life in Thailand and your two Thai wives - yeah, that would make great reading!

And aren't you calling people names? Well, I would rather take the poison pill of the CCP than be a sex tourist in Thailand - give me one over the other any day!

Did you actually say you were a former KGB agent? :lol:
No, I am a proud American, something the great Yuri Bezhmenov also longer to be. If I were a sex tourisr, why would I bother marrying in the first place? Far cheaper to hit up the bars
Love life in the Uk isn't great is it? Why waste time on forums for lonely guys looking for love overseas? Oh I forgot you're one of them. If being held hostage by your own army isn't forcing I don't know what is. Enjoy your pseudo scientific Marxist dictatorship run by Xi jingping and a bunch of climategate billionaire kleptocrats, on that note, I'm done, enjoy your yearly death shots. You'll be one of the first to go at the hands of your new masters, learned helplessness, you've mastered it. The only person spreading falsehoods and misinformation is you. Like most tools of the Marxist beast. You're muted.