Boycott airlines that require vaccine passports

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Boycott airlines that require vaccine passports

Post by mattyman »

No-one's got the right to force you to take an experimental vaccine (phase 3 trials due for completion 2022, 2023 for one of them, think it's Pfizer 2023, can't remember off the top of my head).

Two options;
-Only use airlines that don't require vaccine passports (maybe more expensive) OR
-Refrain from travelling/going on holiday

Vaccine passports are coercion and a VIOLATION OF THE NUREMBERG CODE!

It's YOUR BODY, YOUR CHOICE! No-one has got the right to force or pressurize you.

Back in 2020 if you said that when the promised vaccine comes it would be mandatory, you'd be labelled as a 'conspiracy theorist' (political correctness). What's the difference between a conspiracy theory & a fact? Answer; 6 months to a year.

The 'vaccines', are they really vaccines (which only lessens symptoms, doesn't stop one catching or spreading, says so in my letter from the UK NHS).

It should be obvious to anyone with a functioning brain cell (after months of propaganda) that this isn't about public health, it's about money, power and control.

Any idea how much the ultra rich have gotten richer?

If enough people boycott airlines that require vaccine passports, they'll change tack. If they see customers going to competitors, they'll buck their ideas up. Simple as that. It might mean refraining from travel and holidays for a period of time (to DENT THEIR WALLET). When the airline industry realise that vaccine passports are unpopular (especially if they lose income) they'll remove them.

Alternatively you could canoe it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Boycott airlines that require vaccine passports

Post by Cornfed »

A boycott would be a moot point given that they wouldn't let you on in the first place.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

I agree with the spirit of this post. However, I fear that we are entering an era in which you will need to show your vaccine status just to pass through immigration counters in most countries.
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

I just had a thought. I don't condone illegal activity and I'm not discussing illegal activity. Imagine you are playing the newest grand theft auto video game. In the video game, you must prove your vaccine status to fly to Sicily to meet the mafia. Your character is activaxx. You go to Mexico and see a backwoods doc. You ask him to inject you with saline and fill out a proof of Vax card for 1000 cash. All in the game. What do you think of this gaming strategy??

mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

If enough people do those two options mentioned a) use airlines that don't require vaccine passports or b) don't travel, that'll work.

All we need is one or two airlines that don't require vaccine passes (they maybe initially more expensive). If more people either use those or refrain from travelling altogether (hurting the wallets of vax passport airlines), that will increase the demand for those airlines that don't require vaccine passports, & hence encourage competition. Easy.

It might mean sacrificing a holiday, but WORTH IT to get freedom back in the longer run. If enough people do what I'm recommending, a difference CAN be made! Customer is king. Be the king.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

mattyman wrote:
August 14th, 2021, 2:46 pm
If enough people do those two options mentioned a) use airlines that don't require vaccine passports or b) don't travel, that'll work.

All we need is one or two airlines that don't require vaccine passes (they maybe initially more expensive). If more people either use those or refrain from travelling altogether (hurting the wallets of vax passport airlines), that will increase the demand for those airlines that don't require vaccine passports, & hence encourage competition. Easy.

It might mean sacrificing a holiday, but WORTH IT to get freedom back in the longer run. If enough people do what I'm recommending, a difference CAN be made! Customer is king. Be the king.
Canada is apparently set to require ALL mass transit users, including domestic flights, to be vaccinated. Many Democrats are now calling for a similar CDC-set mandate. Pretty soon people wanting to live happier abroad will have to hoof it across the Mex border if theyre unvaxxed I'm afraid! If things keep up!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( The vaccinated need to stand up and say wait a minute we're still getting sick and being told to wear masks and we're still told we can spread the bug.. It makes no sense that unvaxxed people can't fly with us, etc.

https://www.traveloffpath.com/canada-ma ... c-flights/

mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

There's always the option to use carriers not based in your country. Maybe refrain from the HA lifestyle whilst telling your mates to boycott vaccine passports. In the long run, sacrifices will be worth it.

Vaccine passports are about divide and conquer. It's coercion to take part in clinical trials not due for completion until late 2022. Keep asking the question 'why are they doing this?'.

RE " The vaccinated need to stand up and say wait a minute we're still getting sick and being told to wear masks and we're still told we can spread the bug.. It makes no sense that unvaxxed people can't fly with us, etc."
Proof it's all about control and power. The 'vaccines' are only mean to reduce symptoms if you get it (sars cov 2), not reduce your chances of catching or passing it on. I have an NHS (UK health service) letter I can quote.

More reason to boycott vax-pass-requiring airline companies. Seek those who don't require, if you're willing to pay more. Otherwise refrain from travel until things change (9until enough people take the steps recommended above).
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

mattyman wrote:
August 14th, 2021, 3:50 pm
There's always the option to use carriers not based in your country. Maybe refrain from the HA lifestyle whilst telling your mates to boycott vaccine passports. In the long run, sacrifices will be worth it.

Vaccine passports are about divide and conquer. It's coercion to take part in clinical trials not due for completion until late 2022. Keep asking the question 'why are they doing this?'.

RE " The vaccinated need to stand up and say wait a minute we're still getting sick and being told to wear masks and we're still told we can spread the bug.. It makes no sense that unvaxxed people can't fly with us, etc."
Proof it's all about control and power. The 'vaccines' are only mean to reduce symptoms if you get it (sars cov 2), not reduce your chances of catching or passing it on. I have an NHS (UK health service) letter I can quote.

More reason to boycott vax-pass-requiring airline companies. Seek those who don't require, if you're willing to pay more. Otherwise refrain from travel until things change (9until enough people take the steps recommended above).
Most destinations are frankly really terrible right now when you think of it anyway. Like Belarus is one of the very few holdouts without covid tyranny and look at all of the unrest there. I put two on two together with that one. They've had the exact same amount of sick and dead as their neighbors, which implemented harsher measures. It seems like the west is seeding most of the sedition in that country. They were fine with their Lukashenko until suddenly 2020 hits and he has to go because he's too chummy with the Bear in Moscow or some such. It could be that he isnt implementing the Agenda 21 great reset agenda!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

First of all, it will be countries that will determine who they let in - not airlines.

I doubt there will be an airline that will fly you anyway if you haven't been vaccinated - as the vast majority of the population have had at least one COVID shot - you'll find most people will be qualified to travel.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

@ jerryriddeg, when you say the same amount of sick, are you referring to positive pcr results or genuine cases (with symptoms). People can be infectious averagng 5 days, between 2 &14 days,

Mr. Lukashenko, Mr. Putin and Mr. Trump have one think in common; they HATE GLOBALISTS!! They HATE CORPORATE SCUMBUCKETS!

Didn't you know about the $940m (attempted) bribe to 'lockdown' as part of the 'covid relief package' from the World Bank (WB) and International Monetary Fund (IMF)?

Just listen to their speeches directlt (Trump, Putin, Lukashenko), not the corporate mainstream media smears.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

mattyman wrote:
August 12th, 2021, 3:44 pm

Two options;
-Only use airlines that don't require vaccine passports (maybe more expensive) OR
-Refrain from travelling/going on holiday
If enough people boycott airlines that require vaccine passports...
This will only work within domestic travel - all what is about international travel depends on the requirements of the country of your destination and there will be very few countries which will accept foreign tourists without vaccination.

For international travel vaccination passport is a minor issue, it's for free anyway.

The problem is about highly overpriced quarantine and frequently required PCR testing and medical attests and obligatory covid-travel insurance etc., this costs a lot of money. Nothing else but a rip-off from governments, hotel chains, insurance companies and medical clinics.

Therefore better, if you can wait it out, don't waste your money for additional fees for international travel... This is what I am doing now.
My life is not bad anyway here in Japan, I am not in a hurry.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

@ yohan

Countries that require covid measures are boycotting themselves. Either
-a) Use airliens that don care (maybe moore expensive ) or go to countries that don't care or
-b) Refrain from travelling until enough people do what I recommend

I wonder who's behind vaccine passports? Clearly about control.

I hope you don't mind if I quote;
Therefore better, if you can wait it out, don't waste your money for additional fees for international travel... This is what I am doing now.
Absolutely. Wait it out, refrain, travel another time. This'll make them buck their ideas up.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Any of us who have not gotten vaccinated who travel by plane are naturally going to boycott airlines that require evidence of a vaccine.

I may need to go to Europe next year for work, so I hope they do not do this vaccine card thing. Is the whole EU doing this now? What about Italy, France, or Germany? Hungary? That seems like a country with a sane prime minister.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

mattyman wrote:
August 14th, 2021, 7:03 pm
@ jerryriddeg, when you say the same amount of sick, are you referring to positive pcr results or genuine cases (with symptoms). People can be infectious averagng 5 days, between 2 &14 days,

Mr. Lukashenko, Mr. Putin and Mr. Trump have one think in common; they HATE GLOBALISTS!! They HATE CORPORATE SCUMBUCKETS!

Didn't you know about the $940m (attempted) bribe to 'lockdown' as part of the 'covid relief package' from the World Bank (WB) and International Monetary Fund (IMF)?

Just listen to their speeches directlt (Trump, Putin, Lukashenko), not the corporate mainstream media smears.
You might need to read better 'non-MSM' news sources, 'Mr Trump' isn't in power anymore...

Didn't you vote 'remain' in the Brexit vote? Then you voted for a more globalised world.

You're an utter clown.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

yick wrote:
August 14th, 2021, 6:59 pm
First of all, it will be countries that will determine who they let in - not airlines.

I doubt there will be an airline that will fly you anyway if you haven't been vaccinated - as the vast majority of the population have had at least one COVID shot - you'll find most people will be qualified to travel.
If you mean "most" you mean less than 60%. Most people know right where they can get a shot now and theyre very easy to get. People just flat don't want it. Its going to be very difficult to get people to take it, too, when you see that the most vaccinated areas in the US are where all of the outbreaks are. All the surveys done in the US have shown that people who don't have the shot now aren't going to change their minds and there isn't a lot that would make them change their mind, either. An ineffective vaccine that may have short and longterm consequences worse than covid is enough to convince many healthy people to not take the shot. Then you tell them that they still need to wear masks after taking the shot and the shot is ineffective to prevent transmission, and its a dead issue in most people's minds here.

So the airlines are standing to lose almost half of the US population as potential customers here. The head of the WHO is even saying that the pandemic and its fall out will be felt for "decades". I just don't see international travel picking up any time soon with vaccinated people still afraid to eat in restaurants or go inside grocery stores. The US airlines, like the cruise industry, so far are protected by the courts to set their own vaccine mandates. Delta's CEO is saying that he is just waiting for FDA approval on these shots. Will all of them do it? Will the governments do it? Thats another question. The WHO even does not recommend a vaccine mandate for air travel right now.

@mattyman I am just talking about their own standards. By the WHO's own standards, Belarus did no better or worse with the COVID situation than its neighbors. Israel is VERY HIGHLY vaccinated and its a covid hotspot right now. Again, according to the WHO. In fact, the CDC is advising americans NOT TO TRAVEL TO THAT COUNTRY. So we keep going down the rabbit hole to arrive at the same question. Why vaccinate? They're issuing mandates for a reason. People know that the shot is ineffective and that its development and trials were heavily rushed and that there are safety concerns.

One thing that always puzzled me about the modern left is their support for globalism. All of the top globalists are top 1%ers like the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the DAVOS/WEF crew, etc. If theyre so opposed to inequality, why allow these elitist pricks to rule over them? I hate to say it, but this whole covid thing could be ushering in a new dark age of feudalism and serfdom.