What are your thoughts on every European country?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Archibault
Freshman Poster

What are your thoughts on every European country?

Post by Archibault »

Hey guys,
I want to learn more about Europe and wanted to hear from you, about your thoughts on each country!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jonnyblond
Freshman Poster

Re: What are your thoughts on every European country?

Post by Jonnyblond »

Ukraine. Fantastic spot. Truly underrated. Cheap booze, food, cigarettes ( if I still smoked) and the hot women. Now..if you end up in the Filipino crew ain’t nothing wrong with that. Not all fish can swim with the sharks. There’s some hot Filipino women out there. But chances are if you end up there. You've been spit out by Ukraine and Russia be it scam or your social skills need some work. Most will tell you need a gold in encrusted wallet lined with dollar bills but nah…sure if your below average looking or 50 or 60 then sure you have to pay to play if you want the younger beauty’s. Hey..I wanted to go to Harvard but I’m realistic. My academic prowess with hardly worthy. Am I bitter. Nope. I went to college and am doing good. If you’ve been around a time or two. You won’t get scammed. You can see the writing on the wall. Western women are garbage but they do train you on what to look out for when dealing with trash.If your sick of being dateless and lonely then you could get into trouble. These women are high tier when making you feel pretty stellar if your in need of love. If your head is on straight and you think your all that then you’ll do pretty good. If I think a girl is lucky to breathe the same air as me then that’s cocky and hated by most but it’s never failed me.she’s just a woman..ohhhh scary. What are most. 5 foot f*ck all. Anyways…that’s my mini review of one part of Eastern Europe that I been to. I succeeded over there to fast to try other places. Ohhhh sh*t. I ain’t got celebrity looks but they get me by. Look at North American women these days. Most are 3s and go on Instagram and simps jacking them up and making them believe they are Victoria secret worthy.