Why does America export movies like "American Pie" if the country is prudish and it is hard to get laid?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Archibault
Freshman Poster

Why does America export movies like "American Pie" if the country is prudish and it is hard to get laid?

Post by Archibault »

Hey guys,

I have noticed talking with many different people around the world that they assume America is one "big orgy." Especially, college in America. This thought is due to movies like American Pie where it all revolves around young people and sex.

Yet there are many colleges in America where all people do is drink in their rooms, drink with their friends and depending on the school they are might not be much sex. Even if you are in frat.

Many of you guys might say, "Yes, but the point is to make money with those movies. It doesn't need to reflect reality." This might be a fair point. Yet, other countries tend to export what they are good at. For instance, you see a lot of French exporting their cuisine or German their watches.

What do you guys think?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why does America export movies like "American Pie" if the country is prudish and it is hard to get laid?

Post by Cornfed »

Movies are made by the Jews so don't have much to do with America.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why does America export movies like "American Pie" if the country is prudish and it is hard to get laid?

Post by Winston »

Because America is Satanic and everything is inverse and upside down and the movies show the opposite of what is true. They show other countries to be less free but in reality they are more free. Even the people in America seem upside down and infested with Satanic energy that f***s them up. There is some evil energy from the matrix that infects America. It's hard to explain. No simple conspiracy can explain it. It's metaphysical in nature and there are endless rabbit holes, suggesting that reality may not even be real and everything is just a big mindfuck.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 5:29 pm
Because America is Satanic and everything is inverse and upside down and the movies show the opposite of what is true. They show other countries to be less free but in reality they are more free. Even the people in America seem upside down and infested with Satanic energy that f***s them up. There is some evil energy from the matrix that infects America. It's hard to explain. No simple conspiracy can explain it.
So would you say you do not believe in the Biblical God, but you believe in Satan?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
November 2nd, 2021, 6:23 am
Winston wrote:
Because America is Satanic and everything is inverse and upside down and the movies show the opposite of what is true. They show other countries to be less free but in reality they are more free. Even the people in America seem upside down and infested with Satanic energy that f***s them up. There is some evil energy from the matrix that infects America. It's hard to explain. No simple conspiracy can explain it.
So would you say you do not believe in the Biblical God, but you believe in Satan?
Maybe. But we don't know if Satan is an entity, a principle or just the evil nature of this matrix which is based on deception and parasitism and enslavement and illusion. There are many definitions of Satan. You Christians assume that everything is a package: God, Satan, the Bible, intelligent design, etc and that if you believe in one then you have to believe it all. Not true of course. You can believe parts of the Bible without accepting it all. Wise people do that. Christian mentality is binary, too black and white. Very NPC.

The Divine Secret Garden series says Lucifer/Satan is running this matrix and poses as both God and Satan. That may sound crazy and blasphemous but it would make sense and explain a lot of discrepancies that Christianity cannot explain.

http://www.johnvpanella.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

I have never seen that movie, but it is basically telling everyone to lose their virginity as fast as possible and everyone who doesn't by the end of high school is a loser?

That is insanely destructive to females. Females are of highest value when virgin. When they are no longer virgin, if they are single, they are way less valuable. As a female, losing your virginity is losing a lot of power (unless you marry your first mate). The best men date only underage virgins. They only settle for non-virgin females if they are older, not that good looking, etc.

The theory that there are evil Jewish people trying to destroy the white race through the kinds of media programming they create makes sense.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Jsport
Freshman Poster

Post by Jsport »

Well the American pie experience is a reality in the US for certain types of guys in the US. I remember when I was a teenager in school, I would see guys who would flirt and have fun with the attractive women effortlessly, and other guys who did not get that type of attention from women. I'd say that the guys that live that lifestyle of what you see in American media, are guys who are in tune with American culture. I personally was never really into the superficial culture of pep rallys, homecoming Football games and school dances, but guys who are into that kind of stuff often succeed with these women. This is where foreigners who watch these movies misinterpret the US social scene, and don't understand the nuances and social norms of American culture.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I can't believe there are still people who think more sexual freedom = more sex.

The less sexual freedom a society has, the more sex its gonna have. Its hard to get laid in American society not because its "prudish and not free." Its hard to get laid in America precisely because it has way too much freedom. I'm so sick of hearing about how "prudish" American society is when we literally have BDSM and swinger sex clubs in all our major cities, nightclubs and bars for the sole purpose of giving people a place to hookup, dating apps primarily for people to hookup, and basically has such an entrenched hookup culture that young people literally treat promiscuity and sleeping around like its a competition. I don't understand why its so difficult for people to understand why promiscuity f***s up dating and sex in a country. Who do you think has more sex, the guy running around going to bars and nightclubs every weekend who manages to score maybe once a month or a guy who lives with his wife and goes to bed with her every day?

One guy can very easily, supposing he finds a wife with a similar sex drive, have sex every day. The guy running around to bars will not be able to have sex every day no matter how hard he tries or how attractive he is. First of all, nobody has that kind of success rate, and secondly, nobody has that kind of energy. People have to work, most people are not gonna want to work, come back home and run out to a bar to find some hookup every night of the year. All of this is assuming we are talking about f***ing Brad Pitt. You are not Brad Pitt. The average guy can maybe get one or two hookups if they go out to nightclubs and bars every weekend for a year.

The married man literally just has to come home. That's it.

American Pie shows a fantasy of what living in a liberal society is like. It shows people what the intention of liberalism was but not the reality of liberalism. Liberalism will not and never will result in life looking like a giant orgy no matter how "sex positive" and "relaxed" people become. My college had about as much sexual freedom as you can imagine. My college had so much sexual freedom in-fact, that both men and women were literally pressured into being promiscuous. Monogamy was seen as lame, and every person you f***ed at my college was considered a point in some kind of game to be the most popular person on campus or whatever. Guys sent nasty pickup lines to girls they met over Tinder, and at parties people grinded with people they hadn't even spoken a word to. Guys just walked up behind girls and started grinding on them. Even the girls had whiteboards where they tracked how many sexual partners they had and some of the girls were racking up like 20-30 guys in one semester. People had my college had open relationships, I heard people who would bring one girl upstairs, have sex with her, go downstairs, and pick another girl to have sex with. One guy told me he f***ed four girls in one night.

My college was as sexually liberal as you get. And yet, how much sex were people actually having at my college? Shockingly... Virtually none. At least, when you compare it to their high school lives. The same people I'd talked to who said they had sex like 300-600 times in their senior year of high school could only get laid about 30-50 times in a year at college. And these were literally the most successful guys at my college. You wanna know how much sex about 50% of the male students at my college got in a year?

Zero... Absolutely f***ing zero. I knew countless guys who hadn't gotten laid once the entire time they'd been at my college. Even "the top performers," basically the top 20% of guys at my college could only get laid 30-50 times a year if they were lucky. It was absolutely without exception. I talked to numerous people at my college and told them "honestly compare how much you had sex in high school, when you had a girlfriend, with today where you're now sleeping around with girls you met at parties?" Not a single guy was having as much sex as he did in high school. Not only that, but nobody even came close.

So why the f**k are so many people still trying to make this system work? Why do so many people still cling to the liberal dream of total sexual freedom so desperately? Sexual freedom and liberalism has been an absolute disaster for sex and relationships on a scale similar to what communism did to the material wealth of nations that implemented it. And I'm sick of hearing people give "not real sexual freedom" type arguments where they claim our society is actually super conservative about sex when it so clearly isn't.

You want more sex? Get married at an early age to a girl you love, who loves you, and is gonna be willing to satisfy that need for the rest of your life. You want to be miserable, lonely, and sexually frustrated for the rest of your life? Then put your faith in liberalism, freedom, and independence. See where those values take you.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 6th, 2021, 10:05 pm
I can't believe there are still people who think more sexual freedom = more sex.

The less sexual freedom a society has, the more sex its gonna have. Its hard to get laid in American society not because its "prudish and not free." Its hard to get laid in America precisely because it has way too much freedom. I'm so sick of hearing about how "prudish" American society is when we literally have BDSM and swinger sex clubs in all our major cities, nightclubs and bars for the sole purpose of giving people a place to hookup, dating apps primarily for people to hookup, and basically has such an entrenched hookup culture that young people literally treat promiscuity and sleeping around like its a competition. I don't understand why its so difficult for people to understand why promiscuity f***s up dating and sex in a country. Who do you think has more sex, the guy running around going to bars and nightclubs every weekend who manages to score maybe once a month or a guy who lives with his wife and goes to bed with her every day?

One guy can very easily, supposing he finds a wife with a similar sex drive, have sex every day. The guy running around to bars will not be able to have sex every day no matter how hard he tries or how attractive he is. First of all, nobody has that kind of success rate, and secondly, nobody has that kind of energy. People have to work, most people are not gonna want to work, come back home and run out to a bar to find some hookup every night of the year. All of this is assuming we are talking about f***ing Brad Pitt. You are not Brad Pitt. The average guy can maybe get one or two hookups if they go out to nightclubs and bars every weekend for a year.
I have never done the bar/hookup thing. But I can say early on in my marriage, for a couple of years or so before having kids, my wife was providing sexual release just about every night unless one of us was sick. We both went to the hospital for dengue-like diseases-- dengue fever in my case, and something that did not quite hit the platelet level for dengue in her case. I think she just had semi-immunity and had the same disease. But we'd done it in the hospital bed before she checked out. The disease was really rough on me and I managed to get back into action, weakly, with her the night we got home, over her objections that I was too feeble. After the first baby, frequency was not as intense, but it was higher than the club-scene scenarios you presented. I'm closer to 50 than I am to 40 now, and so is she, but we can keep up with the average for married couples, in spite of age, which is (IMO a pitiful) 2 times a week, if we aren't travelling, sick, or have other stuff going on. Sometimes more.

Another alternative, just for sexual interactions, to marriage or one-night-stands, are visiting sex-partner girlfriend scenario or live-in girlfriend scenarios. I do not see sexual frequency as the metric for measuring the right choice here. Guys who have lots of sex with a girlfriend for a while, break up, then get another one, would have the dry spells in between. As time goes on, lower quality women become available for serial relationships. There is also the psychological damage, the problem with men sharing something they are supposed to keep to themselves. It's like you might brush your teeth more if you use just anyone's tooth brush. Maybe it makes more sense for the woman to compare the men to tooth brushes. But it isn't sanitary, and it is not healthy psychologically to be so cavalier about sexual partners.

If you want to eventually land at marriage, there is some old academic research that showed that women who had had only their husband as a sexual partner had a much lower rate of 'marital disruption' than those who had had multiple partners. Marrying a virgin or marrying the virgin you spoiled resulted in less likelihood of divorce. Just thinking about it, if she saved herself for marriage, then leaving you for some other guy and having sex with him will be a really big deal to her, not like the girl who used to service a different man every night in college. Committing adultery would a really big deal, too. Emotionally it would be hard. Being naked in front of some stranger would be hard. The experience would be weird and foreign to her. How big of a deal is it to a woman who slept with dozens of men to do the same after she has been married? Sexual morality aligns well with having a stable, healthy relationship. People who have erred in the past can still have marriages that work, but they have created more obstacles for themselves.

Then there is the issue of leaving little illegitimate children around that you didn't know about. If you don't sleep around, you do not have to worry about some 20-year-old girl knocking on your door, showing you a picture of some woman you dated 20 years ago, and saying she is her daughter.
The married man literally just has to come home. That's it.
If she's ready at the drop of a hat. Some wives take a bit of effort. And sometimes effort is like this, "Let's have sex later tonight' to plant the seed, and then following through. Or you can just lay on the bed with her, hug her, then show a bit of affection that escalates until she wants it, probably like some players do on dates, just in marriage. But you don't have to set a date up. I take my wife out to eat from time to time, but she has cooked for me exponentially more times than I have taken her out or cooked for her. So it's like she cooks the meal for the 'date' of dinner, followed by sex. But 'effort' setting the tone, etc. is probably a lot less than it is for fornicators trying to escalate things up to immoral sex.
You want more sex? Get married at an early age to a girl you love, who loves you, and is gonna be willing to satisfy that need for the rest of your life. You want to be miserable, lonely, and sexually frustrated for the rest of your life? Then put your faith in liberalism, freedom, and independence. See where those values take you.
Realistically, that's the way it is most of the time. If you married some woman who shut you down for sex-- and some women do that because of relationship problems or because their men let them walk all over them and don't require respect--then it could be more complicated than that. But i suspect liberalism/libertinism does lead to a lonely miserable existence years down the line.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
November 2nd, 2021, 10:22 am
MrMan wrote:
November 2nd, 2021, 6:23 am
Winston wrote:
Maybe. But we don't know if Satan is an entity, a principle or just the evil nature of this matrix which is based on deception and parasitism and enslavement and illusion. There are many definitions of Satan. You Christians assume that everything is a package: God, Satan, the Bible, intelligent design, etc and that if you believe in one then you have to believe it all. Not true of course.
The issue here is why co-opt terms like 'Satan' and just redefine them completely? Btw, he concept of 'Satan' is a bit different than presented in religious tradition, btw, and is used...or the Hebrew word from which it is derived is used... a bit more broadly than for just one entity than the Devil.

Just about any form of Satanism just seems derivative to me. if it isn't the heavy metal Satanism of actually wanting to worship the Devil, why steal the terms and redefine it? Why can't they just have their own religion apart from trying to be different from Christianity? And why would you co-opt the term 'Satan' for your own unique concepts? It is not 'wise'. It just muddies the waters of discussion.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MrMan wrote:
November 6th, 2021, 11:46 pm

If she's ready at the drop of a hat. Some wives take a bit of effort. And sometimes effort is like this, "Let's have sex later tonight' to plant the seed, and then following through. Or you can just lay on the bed with her, hug her, then show a bit of affection that escalates until she wants it, probably like some players do on dates, just in marriage. But you don't have to set a date up. I take my wife out to eat from time to time, but she has cooked for me exponentially more times than I have taken her out or cooked for her. So it's like she cooks the meal for the 'date' of dinner, followed by sex. But 'effort' setting the tone, etc. is probably a lot less than it is for fornicators trying to escalate things up to immoral sex.
For my girlfriend and I its pretty easy, I just start kissing her and hugging her and it follows naturally from there most of the time. I certainly understand people waiting until marriage but we've both been with people before so there's not much point to waiting in our case.

As for adultery, I think a good way to create real deterrence is if we created a law that would force the man who seduced your wife to give up half of his financial assets to the man who's wife he seduced, divorce the couple, and make it so the woman can't get any of her former husband's money.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Archibault wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 11:51 am
Hey guys,

I have noticed talking with many different people around the world that they assume America is one "big orgy." Especially, college in America. This thought is due to movies like American Pie where it all revolves around young people and sex.

Yet there are many colleges in America where all people do is drink in their rooms, drink with their friends and depending on the school they are might not be much sex. Even if you are in frat.

Many of you guys might say, "Yes, but the point is to make money with those movies. It doesn't need to reflect reality." This might be a fair point. Yet, other countries tend to export what they are good at. For instance, you see a lot of French exporting their cuisine or German their watches.

What do you guys think?
OP answered his own question. "Yes, but the point is to make money with those movies. It doesn't need to reflect reality." That's it. Sex sells. Furthermore, there is a saying in the movie industry that the first rule is "Don't be boring." To have a successful movie it's actually better to put in wild content that doesn't reflect reality than it is to be realistic and boring.

Also, America isn't the only one making such movies. Have you seen Korean cinema? They're up to their eyeballs in sex and violence.

As for being prudish, well certain places may be prudish, but on the whole America isn't prudish at all. "Prudish" does not equal "hard to get laid". Totally different things. And "hard to get laid" only applies to men. For the other gender getting laid couldn't be easier.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Archibault wrote:
Hey guys,

What do you guys think?
Movies are a fantasy to show guys what they wish life was like. All young horny college guys want to lay many girls. Nothing could be further from the truth that, because if you are too friendly with girls you'll get arrested for sexual assault. Are they releasing any movies like American Pie? These movies don't fit into the woke world of 2022 and would be accused of objectifying women. :lol:
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Archibault wrote:
Hey guys,

What do you guys think?
American Pie is a movie which I actually like even though I typically don't watch movies of that sort (I tend to prefer movies with deeper and more serious themes). I watched it fairly recently and not only does the cast of colorful characters have a certain charm and are very relatable but also the movie itself tells some accurate truths.

First of all, at least for me, American Pie doesn't portray America as one big orgy. Rather this movie mocks the pervasive sexual awkwardness and the resulting male sexlessness of an outwardly sexually liberated yet essentially puritanical American society.

The main plot of the movie revolves around a group of male friends who are all virgins despite being in high school and therefore desperate to lose their virginity. Some of these friends like Jim and Finch are nerdy misfits who cannot even get a girlfriend because they don't fit the mold of popularity. Others like Oz and Kevin are more normal and do have girlfriends but still haven't slept with them due to all of American society's hang-ups surrounding sex. All of these characters appear like bumbling idiots when it comes to relationships and sexuality. But this is America after all.

The only friend in the group who gets laid with ease and regularity is Stifler, the obnoxious and inconsiderate yet somewhat charismatic bad boy who acts like a complete hooligan and treats girls like sex objects. In this regard the movie accurately depicts reality once again.

Interestingly the only foreign girl at the high school Nadia has no sexual hang-ups and is happy to have sex with Jim despite his nerdiness and lack of popularity by American standards. She is also depicted as hot and possessing a natural kind of charm. This is another truth that the movie is telling us. Foreign women are better and are not affected by the typical American sexual awkwardness.

Another person without sexual hang-ups is Jim's dad Noah Levenstein, incidentally a Jew. American Pie was made by Jews. I think with this movie the Jewish writers are making fun of American society's awkward attitudes pertaining to sexuality.

American Pie is mostly accurate. Sexual relationships are nowhere near as awkward or complicated in any other part of the world.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Lucas88

I get so sick of people saying America is "puritanical." I swear, have you people been living under a rock these past 7 years?

What the hell is puritanical about this culture? People literally post online these days about f***ing their dogs or their brothers/sisters or sleeping with hundreds of different people. It has become terrifying difficult to find a girl nowadays who doesn't want to do weird, f***ed up shit in the bedroom. There are images if you care to look of guys sending the creepiest shit imaginable to girls and the girls just coming right over to their house and f***ing them without so much as a date. In my freshman year of college, my roommate joined a frat and would have girls literally pull him into the bathroom and suck his dick after barely even introducing themselves to one another. I would hear guys brag about f***ing multiple women in the same night. They'd take one girl upstairs, have sex with her, go back downstairs, find another girl and take her upstairs as well. One of the most controversial political topics right now is people complaining that DeSantis is a bigot for not allowing schools to teach kindergarteners about sodomy. We live in one of the most debased, promiscuous, and "sexually open" societies in the history of humanity. We are literally approaching Weimar Republic levels of degeneracy yet the sexual liberals are never satisfied. For the love of God, we do not need more sexual liberation!

Have you guys ever thought that maybe its not the "remnants of puritanism" that is making it difficult for you to find a girl but rather the lack of said puritanism? Read into what the culture of the 1950s was like. There were no subcultures of men going like "hey y'all, this is how you get laid!" Men didn't need to scheme or come up with weird strategies and tactics in a desperate attempt to get laid that probably isn't gonna work anyway. The reason why the girls are not f***ing you isn't because we live in a prudish society, its not because girls are too sexually closed off. Its because sexual liberation has deliberately pushed women to behave like men.

Men are extremely visual creatures, most girls, so long as they are not overweight, have tattoos, or some similar gross body modification... Are reasonably attractive. Men are designed to find most girls attractive instantly upon looking at her. Women are not designed that way. Women only experience that instant kind of rush of physical attraction to a very small number of guys. Meaning you have to be very physically attractive for a girl to want instant sex with you. For average guys, female attraction is based much more around your behavior then it is around visual appeal.

Women are attracted to men who's values are something they respect. Now what women "respect" can vary wildly. In today's culture, most women unfortunately do not respect good men anymore because the culture has taught them that good men are lame or uncool. This culture has taught women that they should debase themselves, that being a slut is popular, that any man who tries to lead them into a good, virtuous lifestyle is a sexist man who represents all the values of "the evil patriarchy." Sexual liberalism essentially promotes men who care about women the least. Patriarchal men are seen as basically caring too much. Patriarchal men aren't satisfied with just having a hole to f**k like sociopathic men are, they want a girl they can love and respect as well, and the kind of girls we love and respect are girls who've shown themselves to be a good person in life. A girl who is sweet, loving, nurturing, innocent, and does not act vulgar, skanky, or trashy. We want a girl who will devote herself to being our constant companion through life. This is viewed nowadays, however, as "needy," "controlling," and a threat to women's independence. Instead of a relationship of mutual devotion, nowadays people are pushed to have relationships that essentially amount to roommates with benefits type situations. Feeling any kind of dependency or need for your partner is considered "abuse" nowadays, so girls who still respect the kind of man who would genuinely be good to them and create a good life for them have become a minority. This is not the case for other societies though. In other societies, particularly Asian societies, girls still respect good men and find that behavior attractive.