You Are More Attractive Than You Think You Are

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

You Are More Attractive Than You Think You Are

Post by jamesbond »

Good video by Justin Waller explaining to men that they are better looking than they think they are.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: You Are More Attractive Than You Think You Are

Post by MrMan »

I never really obsessed over whether I was good-looking or not. I couldn't tell looking in the mirror. I was a bit curious. As a young adult, I asked my mom if I was good-looking. She said I was about as good-looking as the brunette on Friends. That was in the mid-1990's before she 'hit the wall' for looks later in the run of the show. https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news ... popup=true

That was also back when I was in my 20's.

Anyway, I look nothing like her, but mom said I was that good-looking. That was encouraging... a little... except it was my mom that said it. So what kind of point deduction is that worth on a 1 to 10 scale? 2 points? 5? :)

But I didn't care that much anyway. If a girl I was interested in liked me, for whatever reason, and was attractive to me, I cared about that. I didn't want to look fat.

I had a white friend in Korea who was really tall, 6 something, maybe 6'4" or so. He was dating a girl who was maybe 5'2". He asked me, "Do we look okay together?" He thought some people thought it was funny when they saw a really tall man with a shorter girl. I didn't care, 'how we look together' about a girl. As far as looks go, I just cared about her looks.

Sometimes, short bald guys end up with beautiful women. Sometimes they are rich. Or they may just have confidence, personality, power, or whatever it is.

There are probably some women who want to date a man who is good looking as they are. Others probably don't care. And if you look unattractive to one, another one might find you attractive. I think it works that way. There are people with model good looks that most people think are good-looking. Then there are some who are good-looking to some.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: You Are More Attractive Than You Think You Are

Post by jamesbond »

Good video by Caleb Jones explaining why looks and money don't mean as much to women as you think.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."