How to escape America without the Covid test or vaxx

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Czar
Freshman Poster

How to escape America without the Covid test or vaxx

Post by Czar »

The reasons for leaving America are endless. But I don't want to marry an American whore. Firstly even if I met an American woman I would never legally marry her. But nearly all American girls are whores even before they leave high school. I look 25 and I'm in the early 30s. Fit and in shape. A normal, masculine male. But settling for a feminist whore is likely a total waste of time. A feminist whore will basically be good for one thing - sex - and then become useless after she ages past 30 and is no longer physically attractive, since she does not cook, or clean, or have any traditional values, and doesn't want children, and would raise children terribly, and be generally useless. And then she's likely to cheat. And if there are children, she will get them unless she's a lunatic and proven drug addict, that's the only way a man gets custody. But I don't want to raise children in a broken family anyway, which is nearly a guarantee with an American woman.

I'm ready and I've been ready but covid is fake and the test and vaxx are deadly and a violation of human rights, and I want to escape to Eastern Europe without getting the test or vaxx.

Returning to America I would have to get tested or vaxxed. I am ok with never returning or waiting 10-20 years before returning again after all this propaganda ends and the world returns to a semblance of normalcy.

But I am not ok with being tested in order to enter another country.

And if I cannot return to America, this presents challenges because how do I stay in the other country?

I enough cash to get over there and prove ability to support myself, as well as enough to support myself for a few years. I can work remotely. But I will quit my job and go to a full time entrepreneur. I need to be in a place with a good internet connection so I can run my blog.

How to I escape to Eastern Europe, and which country to go to? Or am I stuck here for longer until more countries open up fully?
I'm also concerned with other lockdowns in the future, so that is a serious concern. They are committing genocide in places like Austria with a forced vaxx, so I want to make sure to avoid a country that might flip and do that.

I am a stark ethnocentrist, so I do not believe in dating or marrying anyone other than my own white race. So, I will not be going to Mexico or South America or Asia or the middle east. Do whatever you want and don't judge me for my own preferences. I'm just telling you that so you don't advise me to go to Japan or Central America, that's not going to happen.

Currently I'm in Florida. It's one of the freest places in the world right now regarding covid restrictions. I wonder if I should bide my time here or if there is an opportunity to leave america for good and find a real European wife, not a western whore.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: How to escape America without the Covid test or vaxx

Post by willymonfrete »

I definately don't blame you for sticking to your race,if you have a love for your race and want kids that look like you that makes sence.

I would recommend Portugal,especially the northern areas.yes I know you don't think portugal when you think of happier abroad but it definately is!

the women are traditional,friendly,have cosnervative values and are very very goodlooking on average.about 50% of lisbon is nordic women(I was there)(I consider anyone with light blonde to medium brown hair,colored eyes to be nordic,you have all kinds of exotic mixes there pale brunettes and naturally tan blondes ,tan brunettes,pale blondes or pale or tan brown haired women with all kinds of mixes of features and eyeshapes from scandinavian looking women to middle eastern)and the north is majority nordic,though overall portuguese people tell me in the country as a whole nordics are only 25%,though that could be because their definition of nordic is somewhat strict.

portugal also has better weather,very friendly women and men(the men are simps and betas,not like foreign men that violently cockblock you).

also as a nordic guy you will be highly desired there,though all but one nordic woman I saw there was with a tan guy with dark hair.

its cheap too.and the food is great.its a joie de vivre culture.and due to religion and isolation its a traditionalist country and there is no feminism(I heard all this from portuguese women themselves though saw it on my trip).

another thing is,there are hardly any immigrants there and you don't see any very attractive women with foreigners in dating.

obesity is nonexistant,and women dress very feminine.english is spoken good there.

protugal is my favorite country on earth,would have loved to find a wife there if I could marry a catholic instead of having to marry a fellow noncalvinistic protestant.
Last edited by willymonfrete on February 22nd, 2022, 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

btw,the south is very mediterennean in race.I recommend lisbon or the northern small cities if you are against mixing with meds with moorish blood.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

also if you are goodlooking you will do very well there.most men look like soyboy incels,while the women are all 7-10s.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

You can cross the American-Mexican land border in either direction without any covid bullsit.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Czar wrote:
February 20th, 2022, 9:16 am
The reasons for leaving America are endless. But I don't want to marry an American whore. Firstly even if I met an American woman I would never legally marry her. But nearly all American girls are whores even before they leave high school. I look 25 and I'm in the early 30s. Fit and in shape. A normal, masculine male. But settling for a feminist whore is likely a total waste of time. A feminist whore will basically be good for one thing - sex - and then become useless after she ages past 30 and is no longer physically attractive, since she does not cook, or clean, or have any traditional values, and doesn't want children, and would raise children terribly, and be generally useless. And then she's likely to cheat. And if there are children, she will get them unless she's a lunatic and proven drug addict, that's the only way a man gets custody. But I don't want to raise children in a broken family anyway, which is nearly a guarantee with an American woman.

I'm ready and I've been ready but covid is fake and the test and vaxx are deadly and a violation of human rights, and I want to escape to Eastern Europe without getting the test or vaxx.

Returning to America I would have to get tested or vaxxed. I am ok with never returning or waiting 10-20 years before returning again after all this propaganda ends and the world returns to a semblance of normalcy.

But I am not ok with being tested in order to enter another country.

And if I cannot return to America, this presents challenges because how do I stay in the other country?

I enough cash to get over there and prove ability to support myself, as well as enough to support myself for a few years. I can work remotely. But I will quit my job and go to a full time entrepreneur. I need to be in a place with a good internet connection so I can run my blog.

How to I escape to Eastern Europe, and which country to go to? Or am I stuck here for longer until more countries open up fully?
I'm also concerned with other lockdowns in the future, so that is a serious concern. They are committing genocide in places like Austria with a forced vaxx, so I want to make sure to avoid a country that might flip and do that.

I am a stark ethnocentrist, so I do not believe in dating or marrying anyone other than my own white race. So, I will not be going to Mexico or South America or Asia or the middle east. Do whatever you want and don't judge me for my own preferences. I'm just telling you that so you don't advise me to go to Japan or Central America, that's not going to happen.

Currently I'm in Florida. It's one of the freest places in the world right now regarding covid restrictions. I wonder if I should bide my time here or if there is an opportunity to leave america for good and find a real European wife, not a western whore.
Wow. Is this poster Tsar reincarnated? There are many similarities to Tsar's writing style and predilections (though Tsar's have been known to change.) Even his username is similar.

Tsar did say he might be leaving the forum for a few years as he did before (then came back under different sock puppets such as Light). He claimed to be in Poland in one of his last posts.

But this post is eerily similar to what Tsar would have posted.

@Czar Why did you choose your current username and how did you find the forum?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I want to make a statement about a few things despite not intending to post anymore but I guess I will be making a few final posts today.

1. I wouldn't create a sockpuppet, especially one with the alternate spelling of my username
2. I don't like life in the United States and it's impossible for me
3. I know all about writing style analysis because I studied it. Do you really think I would use the same writing style if I created a sockpuppet, alternate account, or troll account, especially in a small forum? I have better things to do with my time.

Here are the three likely options:
1. There's an American male peasant living in America in a similar situation. Contrary to what you believe, most guys share similar outlooks because I agree that most girls do become useless whores starting in high school in Western nations.
2. Someone on the forum registered that sockpuppet to impersonate me. I was too lazy to ever register the alternate spelling.
3. You (@Voyager1) created the sockpuppet account to bait me into making a post when it became clear I have every intention not to really post anymore. It's a waste of time for me. But, I am happy if some peasant made the mistake of taking the alternate spelling and he gets to take the heat for "mistaken identity" because I know mine isn't good anymore. That makes me laugh.

Whoever you are posting as @Czar, I recommend you reregister under a different username! LOL :lol:
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Czar
Freshman Poster

Post by Czar »

I chose Czar because the Czars are close to my heart.

I wouldn't call myself a peasant. Tsar is right, why would he create a sockpuppet with nearly the same name and similar writing style. That should make it obvious I'm a different person. Not to mention my location and desire to move abroad - it sounds like Tsar had already moved abroad.

I don't care about mistaken identity. This is the name I chose.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Czar wrote:
February 26th, 2022, 7:42 am
I chose Czar because the Czars are close to my heart.

I wouldn't call myself a peasant. Tsar is right, why would he create a sockpuppet with nearly the same name and similar writing style. That should make it obvious I'm a different person. Not to mention my location and desire to move abroad - it sounds like Tsar had already moved abroad.

I don't care about mistaken identity. This is the name I chose.
That's fine with me and I didn't really care. But it's surprising that you and then @Voyager1 post at the same time or general time. That timing makes me think my theory is right that you Voyager1 because he has many accounts.

But out of all the times, I can't imagine why Voyager1 would create a sockpuppet now except to bait me to post. Still, the
timing of yesterday's posts is suspicious.

Until you prove you are a genuine member, I will say you're Voyager1. He has replied to his own sockpuppets. Probably wondered where I was. Baited me into posting again.

I said I was taking a break but I didn't say I wouldn't visit to read, it was more of a break from posting. I knew last week after reading the news that there would be interesting discussions about Russia's military operation in Ukraine.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Countries that are now open to unvaccinated travelers.

https://blog.wego.com/travel-without-vaccine/

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tra ... 244298.cms

https://www.washingtonpost.com/travel/t ... land-bali/

Thailand allows unvaccinated travelers now too, however you have to get quarantined and apply for a Thailand pass and buy medical insurance too, which is a pain in the ass. See below.

https://tp.consular.go.th/

https://tqm-app.com/static/thailandpass/index.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:
February 22nd, 2022, 10:16 pm
You can cross the American-Mexican land border in either direction without any covid bullsit.
But what about coming back? Will the US border let you back in if you are not vaccinated? Do you know anyone who tried to return to the US from the Mexico border?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston, what do you think "in either direction" means? fschmidt lives right by the Mexican border, and I'm sure he's well aware of what's required to get back into the U.S.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
March 11th, 2022, 3:43 pm
fschmidt wrote:
February 22nd, 2022, 10:16 pm
But what about coming back? Will the US border let you back in if you are not vaccinated? Do you know anyone who tried to return to the US from the Mexico border?
Yes, they will let in unvaccinated American citizens and residents if enter without requested anything except identification at the land border.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
March 11th, 2022, 4:55 pm
Winston, what do you think "in either direction" means? fschmidt lives right by the Mexican border, and I'm sure he's well aware of what's required to get back into the U.S.
You would think so, however I was worried the US could consider Mexico to be high risk since they have no lockdowns or restrictions, and so may worry about people coming in from there? Especially since the US does not allow unvaccinated foreigners to come in yet.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
March 11th, 2022, 6:40 pm
You would think so, however I was worried the US could consider Mexico to be high risk since they have no lockdowns or restrictions, and so may worry about people coming in from there? Especially since the US does not allow unvaccinated foreigners to come in yet.
They can't do this because then everyone would just cross as an illegal. I would too.

Anyway, I crossed in February and I will cross again this month. It's completely painless, took me 5 minutes to cross back into America last month.