Do you guys think most Anglos have the opposite personality and values of big city dwellers?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Do you guys think most Anglos have the opposite personality and values of big city dwellers?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,
I've been thinking about this topic a lot. Mainly as to why Roosh was so popular in the Anglosphere.

Big city dwellers, like I'm thinking like cities like Amsterdam, NYC, Paris, Berlin, Vienna (The dwellers as people from mixed ethnicities like Dutch, French, Africans and others). I personally do consider myself as having this "Big City dweller" personality.

1-Like living in a small apartment.

2-Are usually renters.

3-Are usually atheists or irreligious.

4-Live in a highly urban environment where there's no nature.

6-Weapons of any kind are usually banned.

7-Prefer to use the City's public services like the public swimming pools or parks.

8-Live in a highly multi ethnic enviroment where you'll run into people from all over the world.

9-Are in a highly mulitilingual environment, its not uncommon you'll hear people talking different languages.

10-There's more liberalism when it comes to sex, while not common, it might be possible for you to see your neighbors hooking up.

11-People don't care if you blast loud music from your apartment.

I could go on and on. However, I feel that the Anglo societies are the opposite of this reality. It is as if an English man went to Paris and said, "We are going to do exactly the opposite of what these guys are doing." Anglos not only like the suburbs but they also like the rural environments like going camping and fishing.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do you guys think most Anglos have the opposite personality and values of big city dwellers?

Post by jamesbond »

I think Anglos really enjoy things that are boring and predictable (like living in the suburbs). They are afraid of the unknown (like traveling to third world countries). They also don't like meeting new people, they prefer to stick with the people they are already friends with. This is why Anglo's tend to be very cliquish.

Winston has talked about this a lot. A lot of other people on this forum also have noticed the differences between Anglo countries and non Anglo countries. The big difference is that non Anglo countries are much more friendlier than Anglo countries.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Re: Do you guys think most Anglos have the opposite personality and values of big city dwellers?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

jamesbond wrote:
March 9th, 2022, 9:11 am
I think Anglos really enjoy things that are boring and predictable (like living in the suburbs). They are afraid of the unknown (like traveling to third world countries). They also don't like meeting new people, they prefer to stick with the people they are already friends with. This is why Anglo's tend to be very cliquish.

Winston has talked about this a lot. A lot of other people on this forum also have noticed the differences between Anglo countries and non Anglo countries. The big difference is that non Anglo countries are much more friendlier than Anglo countries.
Great observations. I think that what happens is that guys who start travelling blogs are usually Anglo travelers who tend to be the most open minded. However, we are not seeing a lot of the one's who are very cliquey and live in their suburban town.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Well, if you look at the history of the "Anglos", they never were about large, dense urban areas. Ever since the middle ages up until the 80s, when Margie Thatcher started to sex up London as Europe's financial capital, London itself was a rather undesirable place to live in. It was poor, dirty, overcrowded, polluted, replete with every crime and degeneracy known to mankind.

Even the large northern cities that were the cradle of British progressivism and the first industrial revolution (Manchester, York, Newcastle, Birmingham, etc.), were classier, cleaner and more welcoming for the demanding rich and higher bourgeoisie.

Britain has always been about the lush countryside and private estates, castles and mansions. Traditionally, none of the well-to-do families used to live in London, unless they had a day-to-day business to do there: selling groceries, counting pennies in an exchange, investigating shit like Sherlock Holmes.

London as the vibrant big city full of cultural life, night adventures and great eating spots didn't exist until the early 90s. I remember it well because I arrived in London in 1998 and many areas now classified as "hip" and "posh" weren't even gentrified. I was living in Hoxton when PJ Harvey shot the video for her song "Good Fortune" on those gritty streets, dancing like a drunken before vanishing into an anonymous kebab shop. Now try to buy a 25 sqm studio in Hoxton, and you'll be set for a 35-year mortgage even if you're well into 6-digits with your salary.

So, I think it's kind of obvious that "Anglos" (the Brit) have never been the typical dwellers of extra large cities and capitals. They have always nurtured that snobbish mindset of "we are we, and the hell with the others".
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Post by ArchibaultNew »

publicduende wrote:
March 9th, 2022, 10:14 am
Well, if you look at the history of the "Anglos", they never were about large, dense urban areas. Ever since the middle ages up until the 80s, when Margie Thatcher started to sex up London as Europe's financial capital, London itself was a rather undesirable place to live in. It was poor, dirty, overcrowded, polluted, replete with every crime and degeneracy known to mankind.

Even the large northern cities that were the cradle of British progressivism and the first industrial revolution (Manchester, York, Newcastle, Birmingham, etc.), were classier, cleaner and more welcoming for the demanding rich and higher bourgeoisie.

Britain has always been about the lush countryside and private estates, castles and mansions. Traditionally, none of the well-to-do families used to live in London, unless they had a day-to-day business to do there: selling groceries, counting pennies in an exchange, investigating shit like Sherlock Holmes.

London as the vibrant big city full of cultural life, night adventures and great eating spots didn't exist until the early 90s. I remember it well because I arrived in London in 1998 and many areas now classified as "hip" and "posh" weren't even gentrified. I was living in Hoxton when PJ Harvey shot the video for her song "Good Fortune" on those gritty streets, dancing like a drunken before vanishing into an anonymous kebab shop. Now try to buy a 25 sqm studio in Hoxton, and you'll be set for a 35-year mortgage even if you're well into 6-digits with your salary.

So, I think it's kind of obvious that "Anglos" (the Brit) have never been the typical dwellers of extra large cities and capitals. They have always nurtured that snobbish mindset of "we are we, and the hell with the others".
The Americans, Canadians and Australians are very similar. I heard that the whole cars and suburbs started in somewhere in Britain but then moved to America and Canada. For instance, I heard the cities where dismantled and they build the "one family homes" where its one big house and no parks and everyone is closed off.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

publicduende wrote:
March 9th, 2022, 10:14 am

This describes Americans perfectly. They prefer to live in houses out in the suburbs and don't want anything to do with their neighbors. Most people in the United States don't even know who their neighbors are. It's sad really that there is no sense of community in Anglo countries. No wonder why there are so many lonely people in Anglo countries.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."