Are Americans way more Puritanical than East Asians?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Are Americans way more Puritanical than East Asians?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,

Many guys from the US think that many Japanese are these "incels" or "stoic monks." Who play video games all day. However, venturing a bit more into the culture I see that many guys in Japan has easy access to P2P. A Japanese guy can easily go to a massage parlor or a love hotel.

Meanwhile, in America the same cannot be said. Even the guys who go to stripclubs it seems its only the older and more experienced guys who are able to get some p2p actions. Most other guys don't even go to stripclubs. The only outlet a American man might have would be to get into "Sugar Dating" however, you would still need some skill and/or money to pull it off. Also many people where telling me the "Sugar dating" is seem more as elite dating. That it would be the above average guy with money(like a high paying job) who would venture into this.

Also I heard in Korea you and your work buddies can go to the "karaoke brothel" and nobody would care. They are easily getting laid. Meanwhile, in America guys like this will be shamed as losers.

For the average american man there only way of getting laid is to go to a bar and mass approach women and most likely it will be hard.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Re: Are Americans way more Puritanical than East Asians?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Mercer wrote:
March 19th, 2022, 11:16 am
It's worse than you think. Now only will it be hard but it you mass approach women in a bar in America even if you approach women nicely you will run into several bad situations that ruin your chances. One is that even if a woman is interested in you at a bar often you will run into her friends purposely cockblocking you and ruining your chances with her. You will also run into whiteknights who think they're alpha badasses and also ruin your chances because they're jealous pricks. Don't worry, if you somehow don't run into these types you will also run into security who throws you out because you making women "uncomfortable" by nicely talking to them. Even if the women themselves are actually flattered by your advances the dropout security loser will still throw you out as a way to show he's the alpha badass there as well.
Great post man. Definitely, I think America is a very unique place. Honestly, I would say for most guys if you want p2p, hook ups or dating. It is definitely a good idea to travel. I don't think Winston, Roosh and many expats where "outliers" more like they were ahead of the curve.