How do normie brains work?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: How do normie brains work?

Post by Gali »

We call it having different cultures

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Right for example most normies can sense when a guy is a pedophile because he behaves awkward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln-e2bXHQKs
MrGirl Admits to Being a Pedophile for 43 Minutes

Then you have guys who are like actors their lies are more convincing than anything.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
March 27th, 2022, 11:00 pm
Right for example most normies can sense when a guy is a pedophile because he behaves awkward.

Then you have guys who are like actors their lies are more convincing than anything.
But even if you aren't a pedofile, many will dislike you for no reason, maybe because they sense you're not on their wavelength. Why are you going off track and giving the worst examples that have NOTHING to do with my question? It's like you are trying to degenerate the topic.

Have any of you ever asked normies why they dislike you? Or why cousins ignore you? Or why old friends do not reply to your texts and emails? If so, do they give any explanation or none?

Most modern people just suck and are antisocial. Not our fault. That's how they are, they have that "leave me alone" attitude. Maybe they have become NPCs? Matt says that such NPCs are like reverse Pinocchio, they started out real and then turned into a wooden boy by plugging into the system.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
March 28th, 2022, 12:58 am
Gali wrote:

But even if you aren't a pedofile, many will dislike you for no reason, maybe because they sense you're not on their wavelength. Why are you going off track and giving the worst examples that have NOTHING to do with my question? It's like you are trying to degenerate the topic.

Have any of you ever asked normies why they dislike you? Or why cousins ignore you? Or why old friends do not reply to your texts and emails? If so, do they give any explanation or none?

Most modern people just suck and are antisocial. Not our fault. That's how they are, they have that "leave me alone" attitude. Maybe they have become NPCs? Matt says that such NPCs are like reverse Pinocchio, they started out real and then turned into a wooden boy by plugging into the system.
I brought the example because it is a primitive generalization like yours. It is annoying right? So you may try to look at other perspective where the other side may have a point too.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The key to understanding the normie brain is that they don't think independently. They are a group mind and group soul that follows the trend wherever it goes, even if it goes down a bad path. For example, tattoos. Even though tattoos are degenerate and desecrate your body and are unnecessary and illogical, still the normies get tattoos because it's the TREND. The trend doesn't come out of nowhere. They all agree to it simultaneously like a hive mind, kind of how flocks of birds and schools of fish move in unison. So the Borg analogy from Star Trek is LITERAL, not metaphorical.

It may be that if we have asperger's that being an aspie somehow rewires our brain so that we are disconnected from the collective soul that normies are connected to? So the aspie brain somehow severs our ties to the collective? How else can you explain why we are not normies and cannot choose to be even if we want to be?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
March 28th, 2022, 1:44 am
Winston wrote:
Gali wrote:

I brought the example because it is a primitive generalization like yours. It is annoying right? So you may try to look at other perspective where the other side may have a point too.
As usual your logic is erroneous. Giving me a "taste of my own medicine" would only be applicable if I was in the wrong or was doing something bad. But I am not. You are like the deceiver in calling other people what you are, which is a form of projection, kind of like how liars call other people liars. What if I am right? I am merely trying to give a logical explanation for the unexplainable. Calling me whatever I call others doesn't make sense unless I am in the wrong or a villain, but clearly I am not. Hence your point makes no sense, as usual. Why can't you say anything logical or sensible for once?

The other side has no perspective. The normies just follow whatever trends the herd goes to, even if it's a bad trend like tattoos. There's no "perspective" to understand. The normies do not explain themselves. All they do is follow what's cool and trendy and "in". So your statement again is illogical. It the normies would write a pamphlet explaining logical reasons for what they do, then I would listen of course, but they never do that as we all know. Stop assuming everyone is as dumb as you are please.

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
April 4th, 2022, 12:19 am
Gali wrote:
March 28th, 2022, 1:44 am
Winston wrote:
Gali wrote:

As usual your logic is erroneous. Giving me a "taste of my own medicine" would only be applicable if I was in the wrong or was doing something bad. But I am not. You are like the deceiver in calling other people what you are, which is a form of projection, kind of like how liars call other people liars. What if I am right? I am merely trying to give a logical explanation for the unexplainable. Calling me whatever I call others doesn't make sense unless I am in the wrong or a villain, but clearly I am not. Hence your point makes no sense, as usual. Why can't you say anything logical or sensible for once?

The other side has no perspective. The normies just follow whatever trends the herd goes to, even if it's a bad trend like tattoos. There's no "perspective" to understand. The normies do not explain themselves. All they do is follow what's cool and trendy and "in". So your statement again is illogical. It the normies would write a pamphlet explaining logical reasons for what they do, then I would listen of course, but they never do that as we all know. Stop assuming everyone is as dumb as you are please.
Logic is basically science and you are anti science. You make shit up because your life is boring so that is how you make your life exciting. Theory of evolution explains human behavior but of course you have an higher IQ than the scientists.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
March 21st, 2022, 9:38 pm
Taco wrote:
March 21st, 2022, 7:09 pm
If you are a normie, you trust your life to the "experts".
Bullshidoists believe in their feelings
Actually feelings are more accurate than brains are. The mind can deceive you. But feelings come from heart centered consciousness which is more attuned to higher self and more accurate and uncorrupted than the confused brain. Everyone knows this. Every new age book and video mentions this too. I find that to be mostly true in my experience. Are you claiming that your mind is more accurate than your heart for discerning truth? If so, you must be total NPC and not even human. Like the clones in "Invasion of the Body Snatchers".

Btw, only normies get offended by threads like this. Freethinkers and independent thinkers do not.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
March 25th, 2022, 9:11 pm
Joe_ wrote:
March 25th, 2022, 8:03 pm
Most people in this world are sheep. Most people using this forum probably have a higher than average IQ and also have a greater capacity for independent thought.
And for mental health problems
There is no empirical proof that mental illness exists. Did you know that? It could be just a judgment label that the establishment puts on people to marginalize them for being different. Or it could be that we are just of a different soul tribe. The brain is just a receiver, it doesn't produce consciousness. That means my theory makes more sense than the "brain being different" theory.

Why do you just follow what the establishment says without thinking? Do you even see that you are part of a hive mind and do not own your own mind??? You don't see that? Do you really think you are a freethinker? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
April 4th, 2022, 12:41 am
Logic is basically science and you are anti science. You make shit up because your life is boring so that is how you make your life exciting. Theory of evolution explains human behavior but of course you have an higher IQ than the scientists.
Of course fantasy is an escape for a boring life. But that is only one small factor. Another factor is that we see that there is something wrong with the system and in being collectivized like sheep. Society is not natural as you assume. We can sense that something dark has hijacked our reality and society. Do you not see that? If so, then what are you doing here? Are you just here to act as Agent Smith like in the Matrix?

How come before 1850 when society became oppressive and workaholic, people did not need fantasy? There were no fantasy novels before 1850. Because people did not need escapism before then. That means that their society was more wholesome and alive and natural. This would have been covered up by official history of course. See the documentary on YouTube "Stolen History".

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw @Gali you do not believe in science. You believe in AUTHORITY. The proof of the pudding is this: When authority LIES, you go along with it and accept it as science. For example when they tell you that Macro-Evolution is a proven fact, you go along with it, even though it's baseless and goes against basic logic and common sense and has NEVER been proven by the scientific method. Yet you go along with it and call it "science". Because you are on their wavelength and frequency. So you go along with every lie they say even when the lie is obvious.

Look at the human body. It's vastly more complex than any supercomputer. Yet we all know that a supercomputer cannot be put together by random forces. So how can the human body? Yet every part of your body has a purpose and function, it is not there by random. Even the rain has a purpose, in rejuvenating the vegetation and plant life on Earth. It's not there by accident, it's there to give life. How can you be blind to that??? It doesn't make sense. You are out of touch with reality and nature. Even Einstein saw a divinity in nature.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's a simple proof that normies have a hive mind and group soul:

Why would anyone risk their life in the Vietnam War which obvious had no point or sense? And nothing in it for the average person. Yet thousands of men joined the war willingly. The reason is because once the US government declared war on Vietnam, the normies saw the war as THEIR war too, because they and the US government are ONE. So when the government goes to war, they are at war too. That's how normies operate, total HIVE MIND that moves togethere. There is no separation. They are at ONE with the system and identify with it. So anytime the government is in a pointless war like Vietnam, they see it as THEIR war. That's how normies operate. They don't think about it, it simply is for them. They cannot stand back and separate themselves from the system, because they ARE the system.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
April 4th, 2022, 4:01 am
Here's a simple proof that normies have a hive mind and group soul:

Why would anyone risk their life in the Vietnam War which obvious had no point or sense? And nothing in it for the average person. Yet thousands of men joined the war willingly. The reason is because once the US government declared war on Vietnam, the normies saw the war as THEIR war too, because they and the US government are ONE. So when the government goes to war, they are at war too. That's how normies operate, total HIVE MIND that moves togethere. There is no separation. They are at ONE with the system and identify with it. So anytime the government is in a pointless war like Vietnam, they see it as THEIR war. That's how normies operate. They don't think about it, it simply is for them. They cannot stand back and separate themselves from the system, because they ARE the system.
Not a good example. Very few willingly signed on to the war effort, and by the late '60s there was widespread opposition to it among the military rank and file. I can remember every time on the bus heading north out of Camp Lejeune on Fridays in 1971 regular Marines going home for the weekend would be singing anti-war songs. "One, two, three, what are we fightin for? Don't ask me cause I don't give a damn, next stop is Vietnam. Five, six, seven, open up the pearly gates. Ain't no time to wonder why, whoopee we're all gonna die."

These were the regular Marines, who had enlisted. I was one of many thousands, including GW Bush and Bill Clinton (until he got out of it) who joined the reserves to keep from getting drafted and sent to Vietnam.

Of course, now the rank and file is made up largely of room temperature IQ morons, the product of a completely dumbed down "education" system and incapable of any kind of cognition, let alone dissenting from orders.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah but @gsjackson. Men have willingly fought in many wars. In WW1 the men believed it was their duty to fight in it. Remember in the movie "Legends of the Fall"? The guy who was a newlywed and Brad Pitt's brother decided to leave his new wife to fight in WW1 against his father's wishes because he believed it was his moral duty to do so. That's how men thought at the time.

Also if you watch the recent 10 part PBS special about the Vietnam War, there was one episode that showed how a guy in the 1960s threatened to commit suicide if his parents didn't let him go fight in the Vietnam War. That was crazy. But it was true, and they interviewed his sister about it. His parents had no choice but to let him join the war. When he went to Vietnam, he was dissatisfied because he wanted to be involved in combat, not just working in the warehouse. So they let him go to combat and he died. Very stupid guy. How do you explain that?

Also keep in mind that many Hollywood movies in the 80s exposed the Vietnam war as unnecessary and a big mistake and how the government lied, such as Oliver Stone's "Born on the Fourth of July". So it was already in American pop culture that American wars are unjustified and unnecessary and that the government lies. So if everyone knew that, then how come today most people still trust their government when it comes to Covid and the Covid vaccines, such as Gali? What happened to the pop culture in the 80s that the government lies and is not to be trusted? Why would everyone forget that? Isn't that odd? The only explanation is that the masses are programmed to forget that the government lies. Either that, or the masses are on the download frequency of the system so they believe everything the system says. Like Gali. They are on the frequency of the system, so it doesn't matter if they know the government lies or not, they are on the hive frequency so they go along with whatever the establishment says even if they know the establishment lies. It's automatic, not a conscious choice. You see what I mean?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also @gsjackson, a few more points.

- Why didn't the American soldiers in WW2 going to Europe ask why they should kill the Germans and risk their life there, when the Germans did nothing wrong to them and they have no beef with them? Because of course, normies don't think that logically. They follow the hive, because they are at one with the hive. Normies don't care about logic like we do. They go with the hive because they are part of it.

- How come the soldiers in Ukraine now who are willing to die to stop Russia's invasion, don't think logically either? Whether a foreign government governs them or a local government, it really doesn't matter. Either way they are under a corrupt regime that they have to pay taxes to. No real difference if they think about it. Plus Russia isn't trying to take away the Ukrainian people's lands or freedoms, they just wanna topple the Ukraine regime. Nothing to do with common everyday people. So it's not true that Russia is trying to take away their freedoms or lands. That's a fallacy. Again, normies and NPCs aren't that logical. They just follow the hive and all say the same thing.

- How come those Ukrainians willing to die for their country don't think about history? For example, when the Ukrainians fought off the Nazis after WW2, did it make them "free" to go back to Stalin? Of course not, because Stalin was just as bad as Hitler and some say worse, because he killed a lot more people frivolously than Hitler did. Same with Mao. Did the Chinese gain their freedom when they drove off the Japanese after WW2? No of course not, because Mao was worse than the Japanese and they were better off under the Japanese. So how come these Ukraine NPCs don't think about this? They know their history I'm sure. Everyone does. Because again, normies don't think or use basic logic. They just follow the script, like actors. We may not even be in a real reality, but more like a dream or simulation. That's why nothing makes sense here and people don't apply simple logic. You see what I mean?

Does that give you the bigger picture gsjackson?

Also, you mention how unpopular the Vietnam War was. Yeah but you see, the media at the time gave it a lot of negative coverage and celebrities such as Jane Fonda and John Lennon were allowed to speak out against the Vietnam War, which was allowed back then but not today, because today America is more controlled than in the 60s and 70s of course. So it was cool to oppose the Vietnam War and be a rebel. However, many Americans did fight and die in the Vietnam War, around 60,000. Those men could have refused to join the war and be willing to go to jail or declare themselves as a pacifist or conscientious objector. It would have saved their lives if they did that. So why didn't they? Like I told you, normies don't think logically, they will fight in a senseless war if they believe it's their duty. NPCs do that, they don't question thing. But again, we may be in a fake reality and most people may not even be real, that's why they cannot think or make observations or form logical opinions of their own rather than following others.

Do you see what I mean?