My New Life Philosophy

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

My New Life Philosophy

Post by Tsar »

If I cannot be victorious in something, then I will create Wars of Attrition, where even if I lose, I will make whoever or whatever I cannot win against, at least lose more than I lose!

That means I effectively won because they would have lost more than I would have lost!

I am going to really happy to enjoy all my new entertainment and attention, since it's either going to be positive and victorious, or negative and I win metaphorical Wars of Attrition!

I also get practice baiting and goading people (mainly girls) online into responding to me!

This is really great! I am going to create mayhem, chaos, and drama the likes of which the internet has never seen! I am back to my old self but I am badder and better than ever before!

If I cannot win, then I will at least lose less than what I will make others lose!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Gali
Junior Poster

Re: My New Life Philosophy

Post by Gali »

Tsar wrote:
April 6th, 2022, 9:19 am
If I cannot be victorious in something, then I will create Wars of Attrition, where even if I lose, I will make whoever or whatever I cannot win against, at least lose more than I lose!

That means I effectively won because they would have lost more than I would have lost!

I am going to really happy to enjoy all my new entertainment and attention, since it's either going to be positive and victorious, or negative and I win metaphorical Wars of Attrition!

I also get practice baiting and goading people (mainly girls) online into responding to me!

This is really great! I am going to create mayhem, chaos, and drama the likes of which the internet has never seen! I am back to my old self but I am badder and better than ever before!

If I cannot win, then I will at least lose less than what I will make others lose!
You sir are a genius. Keep the American Dream alife :mrgreen:
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Last edited by Voyager1 on April 7th, 2022, 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
April 6th, 2022, 9:52 am
He sounds like a blathering fool.

@Gali do you speak English?
Gali said he's originally from Germany.

And no, I am not a fool. We will see how many girls response to my negative messages vs. my positive messages.

That will determine if I am right or wrong. If I can provoke them to be miserable or offended, I at least get the satisfaction knowing that for at least a few moments or even hours, I made them miserable and knocked them down a little in status. I would have gained something rather than nothing! And something is always better than nothing when it involves attention.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Voyager1 wrote:

I was joking. I did not even listen. Waste of time :mrgreen:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Gali wrote:
April 6th, 2022, 10:37 am
Voyager1 wrote:

Doesn't matter since Germans are stupid emasculated cucks. German nationals are dogs led around like little poodle puppies on leashes with Uncle Sam, Lord Rothschild, and Israeli Jew Rats as their masters! More evident now than ever with ruining their economic relations with Russia! Stupid atheist Kraut!

Too bad the Americans and British didn't kill your ancestors in WW2. The world doesn't need immoral degenerate Whites like You!
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Tsar wrote:
April 6th, 2022, 10:52 am
Gali wrote:
April 6th, 2022, 10:37 am
Voyager1 wrote:

Doesn't matter since Germans are stupid emasculated cucks. German nationals are dogs led around like little poodle puppies on leashes with Uncle Sam, Lord Rothschild, and Israeli Jew Rats as their masters! More evident now than ever with ruining their economic relations with Russia! Stupid atheist Kraut!

Too bad the Americans and British didn't kill your ancestors in WW2. The world doesn't need immoral degenerate Whites like You!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: