Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Most people hate me

Post by WilliamSmith »

I only had it that bad in a few individual situations in my life, but (luckily for me) had more positive experiences before and after the really bad periods, so when I was surrounded in hostility (definitely not fun!) I at least knew I could eventually change the situation.

Where are you @Mercer, out of curiosity (roughly, I mean, not prying for anything too specific)? Changing locations obviously can help a lot.

@Winston and @Lucas88 what do you think? Lucas88 had some interesting things to say about energy fields, and Winston also seemed to think tons of people in certain areas instinctively disliked him, but going overseas radically changed that for him, and he was up to his ears in good looking girls (as shown in his photo collages, LOL).
Winston, how long roughly did it take from feeling like an outcast, to the "up to your ears in chicks" phase? :)

But I was a big follower of the whole PUA and self-improvement back in the late 90's, early 2000ish era, and I also saw a ton of guys who felt alienated, disliked and miserable end up figuring out how to eventually turn themselves into chick magnets, but who also ended up naturally being good in conversation with anyone (not just the chicks).

I've had that experience occasionally when individuals took an instant apparent dislike to me for absolutely no reason, but it wasn't the norm for me. But many interactions were still awkward, but then (go ahead and laugh, but still true): I started studying masculine movie actors as role models in order to try to make it easier to score with women, and consistently got it so having a bad interaction with anyone was quite a rarity and people usually like me (in person that is, not when yelling controversial stuff on forums), whether it's a brief encounter or a longer-term interaction. :lol:
So I think both changing locations but also consciously studying stuff like the art of conversation (with women being the most motivating, but not just for them), the "science" or at least principles behind the concept of charisma, and that kind of thing can make a huge difference.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Mercer wrote:
May 13th, 2022, 4:45 pm
I always get looks of disgust. Many people won't even look me in the eye. When I'm in a group I always stand out in a bad way and am always the "strange" one that everyone focuses on but not in a good way or they ignore me completely. I run into problems with people over shit that they start for no reason when I did nothing wrong to them and of course they gang up on me and I'm considered the bad one. People have even gone out of their way to lie about me and accuse me of things I never did and try to harm my reputation even though I started no problems with those people. Sometimes it's even strangers causing problems with me. Most people just instinctively don't like me. They know I'm different than them and they don't like it.
All I can say is go to SE Asia. I recommend Thailand or Vietnam or Philippines. The reason is that these countries have a healing power / effect. If you've been through a lot of shit in your life, SE Asia can heal you and bring a new hope into your life. SE Asia is a welcoming place where they accept you for who you are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Mercer wrote:
May 13th, 2022, 4:45 pm
I always get looks of disgust. Many people won't even look me in the eye. When I'm in a group I always stand out in a bad way and am always the "strange" one that everyone focuses on but not in a good way or they ignore me completely. I run into problems with people over shit that they start for no reason when I did nothing wrong to them and of course they gang up on me and I'm considered the bad one. People have even gone out of their way to lie about me and accuse me of things I never did and try to harm my reputation even though I started no problems with those people. Sometimes it's even strangers causing problems with me. Most people just instinctively don't like me. They know I'm different than them and they don't like it.
Dude, I'll try to give you what advice I can as somebody else who grew up as a misfit in a strange hostile environment.

The first thing is to realize that not everywhere is like your part of America. America is just a bizarre freakshow of a society which exists on the fringes of the civilized world. Other places outside the Anglosphere are totally different. If you go to just about any other country you'll soon find that most people there don't exclude you for being different. You'll also find that most people can have intelligent conversations unlike the typical American and will accept you for who you are as long as your are polite and respectful. Other cultures outside the Anglosphere and East Asia are nowhere near as cliquish, paranoid, conformist, cut-throat competitive or antisocial. If you go with the right mindset you'll soon be able to integrate and experience a greater level of happiness and mental wellbeing. A change of location would do you good.

The next thing is to make a realistic plan and the appropriate preparations to move abroad or at least to travel. I know that language learning is not popular on this forum but learning foreign languages really does open the door to other cultures and can give you a practical excuse to go abroad. Once you have a basic level of knowledge in a language you can study at an immersive language school for the summer in your country of choice and do a homestay program and thereby get to know the country and make contacts for future relocation. Let's say that you want to move to Latin America, for example. You could start learning Spanish in the states and at the same time save up money for about a year or so. Don't spend anything on bullshit. No alcohol, no pot, no videogames, no luxuries of any kind. Once you have sufficient US dollars you could then look into immersive language schools in one of the cheaper Latin American countries and then when you are ready really get your language skills up while immersing yourself 100 percent in the foreign culture. There you'll be able to meet cool people, date hot chicks and enjoy all aspects of the culture. Latin America is just one example. Choose the culture that resonates with you the most and that is also feasible for travel and possible relocation.

The last point I'd like to make is that you should study the basics of MMA. People act hostile towards you because they are bullies and sense that you are weak and that they can get away with it. But most bullies are pussies and won't try to bully anybody who can fight back. Learn some MMA. Learn how to kick people's asses. If you do you'll start to carry yourself with confidence and project a "don't mess with me" vibe. I assure you that once you reach that stage of confidence the number of people who try to bully you will diminish significantly. That is what happened to me. When I was younger and more naïve many normie assholes did the same thing to me as you described. They'd look at me strange or subtly mock me for being different. Once I got good at MMA and started to carry myself with authority even would-be bullies wouldn't dare say anything to me because through my body language and energy they could sense that I wasn't scared of them and would kick their ass. It's good to learn combat sports. Not only do you learn how to fight but you also get in shape and learn confidence and other masculine virtues.

Return to “General Discussions”