Drink 0.5L of 17% Alcohol in Under 30 Minutes

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Drink 0.5L of 17% Alcohol in Under 30 Minutes

Post by Tsar »

I got a super buzz! Great for going out and about, or as a liquid sleeping pill. I didn't do either because I was having great online conversations with people elsewhere on the internet to make real friends abroad!

But make me feel like I was floating on a river! Definitely the perfect combination of buzz for a drink without any hangover risk or blackout risk! It's sweet, easy to drink, and gives a buzz high. No blackout risk.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Drink 0.5L of 17% Alcohol in Under 30 Minutes

Post by Cornfed »

You're only an amateur drinker then.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
June 27th, 2022, 8:04 am
I got a super buzz! Great for going out and about, or as a liquid sleeping pill. I didn't do either because I was having great online conversations with people elsewhere on the internet to make real friends abroad!

But make me feel like I was floating on a river! Definitely the perfect combination of buzz for a drink without any hangover risk or blackout risk! It's sweet, easy to drink, and gives a buzz high. No blackout risk.
Are you kidding me? The Indians used to drink anti-freeze or other chemical cleaners and they'd get a buzz too.

You need to be careful Tsar. Take care of that liver.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
June 27th, 2022, 12:09 pm
Tsar wrote:

Are you kidding me? The Indians used to drink anti-freeze or other chemical cleaners and they'd get a buzz too.

No one drinks anti-freeze! I know all about anti-freeze. You don't ingest it because it can cause cramps and other terrible effects which will be painful. Anti-freeze has a sweet taste which can also be concealed in sweet foods and supposedly survive baking. It's very toxic so it's not ingestible without terrible consequences.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Voyager1 wrote:
June 27th, 2022, 12:09 pm
Tsar wrote:

They would huff hydrocarbons, actually. Gasoline gets you a lot of mileage, no pun intended, per dollar