Do you want Fake Body Parts?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Do you want Fake Body Parts?

Post by MrMan »

There are these dating ads with women all over the place. One woman had this huge top lip. I think in 99.9% of cases, these huge top lips are from fillers or plastic surgery.

Do any of you find a large top lip, so large it could not occur in nature, to be attractive on a woman? To me it usually looks weird. Even if it is not that big and kind of looks good on a woman, the idea that it isn't real is just unappealing.

I'm married now, of course. My wife has occasionally asked me if she should get some work done on her breasts. I wonder if she asks questions like that to tease me a bit. I don't want fake breasts on my woman, or a fake face. If I wanted fake breasts to play with, I could probably find some fake silicon breasts on some Chinese website. Someone sent me a forward on my phone of fake breasts transvestites wear that looked real on the phone. This was an older relative, and I asked him why he was sending me that weird stuff. It was win the context of other disguise technology, but still kind of gross. I told my wife if she wanted fake breasts, to order some she could put on like that and take off without getting her skin cut. I can use the real thing.

If I wanted a fake plastic face, I could buy one. I could buy a Barbie doll, or even one of those big dolls some of you guys seem to be interested in. But it isn't a woman. It's a piece of plastic. If I wanted a fake behind, I could probably find a fake behind on a website somewhere if I wanted something like that. Why would a woman have to go under the knife for that? Of course, women who do this want to trick men into thinking they have big fat unnatural-looking top lips, big breasts, and big behinds.

What about the rest of you guys? Do you find unnatural fake looks to be unappealing? Would you date or marry a girl who looked pretty (maybe pretty but a little artificial or looked pretty and can't tell from looking it's surgery) who you would have found unattractive before the surgery? Would you want to date or marry a woman with silicone lips, breasts, behinds, etc?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Do you want Fake Body Parts?

Post by Lucas88 »

MrMan wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 8:00 am
What about the rest of you guys? Do you find unnatural fake looks to be unappealing? Would you date or marry a girl who looked pretty (maybe pretty but a little artificial or looked pretty and can't tell from looking it's surgery) who you would have found unattractive before the surgery? Would you want to date or marry a woman with silicone lips, breasts, behinds, etc?
I have a thing for fake titties because I consider them to be rounder and more perfect than natural ones but I don't like most other kinds of surgical enhancements such as fake asses or those awful duck lips that seem to be the fashion today.

In general terms I think that cosmetic surgery can improve a woman's appearance when used in moderation but will only end up ruining a woman's beauty if taken too far. For me today's awful duck lips are a prime example of this since they are totally unnecessary and almost always make the girl look much worse than before. I wish the aesthetically inclined ladies would just stick to fake titties like they did in the 90s and early 2000s.

I know that my fondness of fake titties might make me appear superficial but it has a history that goes back to when I was a young teenager and so it's already deeply ingrained in my psyche. At the age of 12 when I first started to notice the opposite sex in more than platonic terms I used to watch WWF wrestling every week and developed crushes for the female wrestlers of the time. Back then most female wrestlers were former fitness models who had taken up wrestling as a more lucrative line of work and so they usually had that thick trained look with silicone breasts to even out their bodily proportions. Those female wrestlers were among my first crushes and their appearances had a great impact on my own conception of female aesthetics. In my young impressionable mind fake titties were how titties are supposed to be. This impression never left me.

Then as I grew older I was exposed to TV programs about cosmetic surgery such as Nip Tuck. I just became fascinated with the surgical beautification of women. It really appealed to my artistic soul which saw the female body as a blank canvas for the creation of higher forms of art. Once my family got broadband internet at home I would often search for images of cosmetic surgery and watch videos of breast augmentations and other cosmetic procedures. I always liked to admire the results. They usually looked so much better. None of my girlfriends ever had fake titties but I sometimes imagined that they did during the act of lovemaking. My Peruvian girlfriend already had big titties but I enjoyed fantasizing that they were even bigger. The only enhanced girls who I've slept with were professionals.

I can't stand fake asses though. I love big asses -- enormous asses -- but for me they have to be the result of good African admixture, not silicone.

This video (in Spanish) shows how a moderate amount of cosmetic surgery done well can substantially improve a lady's appearance:

Rosario undergoes a breast augmentation and liposculpting. Throughout the video we see the before, during and after.
MrMan wrote:
I'm married now, of course. My wife has occasionally asked me if she should get some work done on her breasts.
You and your wife are back in America, right? Maybe she sees all of the busty American women and therefore wants bigger boobies herself.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 2:21 pm
MrMan wrote:
I have a thing for fake titties because I consider them to be rounder and more perfect than natural ones but I don't like most other kinds of surgical enhancements such as fake asses or those awful duck lips that seem to be the fashion today.
Back when he was on TV, Arsenio Hall said he liked fake breasts. He'd like to put some on his dashboard so he could play with them. I don't remember if he said he didn't want them in a woman or not. Would having some on the dashboard and having a natural woman be a better alternative? What about if a woman wore some kind of fake wear-on breasts that look real? That way she wouldn't have to go under the knife. I suggested that to my wife when she suggested getting surgery. I told her that way she could have fake breasts without having to have surgery and I would still have access to the real ones.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

I used to do Uber and one of my passengers worked for a plastic surgery clinic. I remember she said those implants need to be replaced about once per decade. That was a big negative in my opinion. She talked about how they had 70 and 80 year old women coming in to replace their implants.

OP, what do you think about the Brazilian Butt Lift procedures? That can get you the "Afro" effect you're looking for. Of course, I assume a healthy woman's body would just burn off the fat after a while.