Countries that Don't Require the Vax

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Countries that Don't Require the Vax

Post by MrMan »

I was thinking of setting up a trip to France at work for next summer, but the last I read, France required a Covid vaccine, so I decided not to put the project together. I've never been to France, either, and that would have paid for my trip.

I'd like to go to Indonesia for various reasons, but they require the vaccine. My wife got a letter from a doctor and they let her in, but she is a citizen, unlike me.

Does anyone have a list of countries that do not require Covid-19 vaccines to enter? I notice a lot of people on here are anti-vax... on a 'happier abroad' forum.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Countries that Don't Require the Vax

Post by Pixel--Dude »

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/ne ... 47674.html

This is an article published a week ago and supposedly contains a list of countries which have scrapped their laws about having to be vaccinated to enter the country. Hope this helps.

Other than that I have no idea, I haven't attempted to travel in a long time and I don't watch the news.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@MrMan
Yeah I look at that subject a lot too (both figuring out where to go to duck a jab, and trying to evaluate which countries were the most reasonable about avoiding mandates), and there's quite a bit of info already in other threads like this one:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=44992&p=376903#p376903

One of the sites that seems good and stays up to date was posted by Winston in the shout box, and I was quoting from that a lot in that thread, but there's some other links to good sites in there too (Winston posted at least one other site that regularly updates Covid-related entry requirements, I think the link is earlier in that same thread):
https://www.traveloffpath.com/countries ... /?swcfpc=1
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Thanks for the links, guys. That is helpful.

I wonder if I need to scramble to put together that France trip now.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Hungary doesn't require vaccination or negative COVID test.