Mew6ix is a Troll

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Mew6ix is a Troll

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 12th, 2022, 11:54 am
Mercer wrote:
September 10th, 2022, 7:47 am
@Jackfruits you're right, this forum is full of hypocrites and sad, middle aged men typing out fantasy posts about being alpha Chads. One of them is a guy who had to move to a third world country to try to get women and still hasn't shown that he had any success even there. Another claims that he's f***ed hundreds of women and there are even guys who claim they hate degeneracy but f**k prostitutes and claim they cheat on their wives with sluts. They get really angry and accuse others of being trolls when they sound like bigger trolls themselves.
Stop being such a bunch of whining crybabies you two fuckin' manginas: Be like your more alpha fellow tribesmen @Mew6ix instead.

Mew6ix already said he scored a job with israeli intelligence and is getting out of Toronto to go lay easy jewish girls in Israel, that proves you can be a man of action whether's all the way up to alpha male or not yet (but he's on his way).

Message: Be alpha male jews instead, like Joe Weider or Benjamin Freedman!

(Or even betas like Straus or Kissinger who still learn how to get laid like rock stars and live a happier life prove that self improvement and PUA stuff isn't a "scam," instead of just being a bunch of pussies and faggots whining in self pity about "antisemitism".)

Back on the constructive side of alpha male jews:

I wonder how many guys Benjamin Freedman (see the legendary "testimony of Benjamin Freedman") nailed during his lifespan. :?
I wonder if he did P4P for that matter...
Ron Unz (see the link in my sig) might not be into that kind of stuff, he's an intellectual power but quite the popular man in public and alpha in the sense of having cajones of steel to pretty much openly defy every scared cow tenet of the ADL and run Unz Review. He could probably get the chicks if he wanted.

Joe Weider (the Master Blaster) for sure got laid by a champion I bet! I suspect he followed the retro alpha male model where he bagged Betty Weider as his wife and wouldn't let her cheat, but then banged as many other women on the side as he wanted. Joe Weider is probably my favorite jew out there in the world, other than my best friend, Uncle and Ron Unz, though good old David X is another pretty badass one.
lol I hope you are joking, because the way he keeps abusing the shoutout box, I strongly doubt he's an alpha anything. I can't figure out why he always does it. Its making him look like he's done lost his mind at this point. I mean at first I thought it was funny, but now I'm thinking "this guy is abusing the shoutout box like crazy, why does he keep going on and on about teachers and kids having sex? and women showing their p***y to kids, etc, etc" I just don't get him at all anymore. But oh well, I'm assuming the man is incredibly bored. I hate where I live to but goddamn :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 13th, 2022, 10:23 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
September 12th, 2022, 11:54 am
Mercer wrote:
September 10th, 2022, 7:47 am
@Jackfruits you're right, this forum is full of hypocrites and sad, middle aged men typing out fantasy posts about being alpha Chads. One of them is a guy who had to move to a third world country to try to get women and still hasn't shown that he had any success even there. Another claims that he's f***ed hundreds of women and there are even guys who claim they hate degeneracy but f**k prostitutes and claim they cheat on their wives with sluts. They get really angry and accuse others of being trolls when they sound like bigger trolls themselves.
Stop being such a bunch of whining crybabies you two fuckin' manginas: Be like your more alpha fellow tribesmen @Mew6ix instead.

Mew6ix already said he scored a job with israeli intelligence and is getting out of Toronto to go lay easy jewish girls in Israel, that proves you can be a man of action whether's all the way up to alpha male or not yet (but he's on his way).

Message: Be alpha male jews instead, like Joe Weider or Benjamin Freedman!

(Or even betas like Straus or Kissinger who still learn how to get laid like rock stars and live a happier life prove that self improvement and PUA stuff isn't a "scam," instead of just being a bunch of pussies and faggots whining in self pity about "antisemitism".)

Back on the constructive side of alpha male jews:

I wonder how many guys Benjamin Freedman (see the legendary "testimony of Benjamin Freedman") nailed during his lifespan. :?
I wonder if he did P4P for that matter...
Ron Unz (see the link in my sig) might not be into that kind of stuff, he's an intellectual power but quite the popular man in public and alpha in the sense of having cajones of steel to pretty much openly defy every scared cow tenet of the ADL and run Unz Review. He could probably get the chicks if he wanted.

Joe Weider (the Master Blaster) for sure got laid by a champion I bet! I suspect he followed the retro alpha male model where he bagged Betty Weider as his wife and wouldn't let her cheat, but then banged as many other women on the side as he wanted. Joe Weider is probably my favorite jew out there in the world, other than my best friend, Uncle and Ron Unz, though good old David X is another pretty badass one.
lol I hope you are joking, because the way he keeps abusing the shoutout box, I strongly doubt he's an alpha anything. I can't figure out why he always does it. Its making him look like he's done lost his mind at this point. I mean at first I thought it was funny, but now I'm thinking "this guy is abusing the shoutout box like crazy, why does he keep going on and on about teachers and kids having sex? and women showing their p***y to kids, etc, etc" I just don't get him at all anymore. But oh well, I'm assuming the man is incredibly bored. I hate where I live to but goddamn :lol:
I also find it particularly funny his focus on “the naked Toronto feminists.”
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 7:00 am
I also find it particularly funny his focus on “the naked Toronto feminists.”
LOL I laughed. Thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
September 10th, 2022, 10:34 am
I never claimed I slept with 100 women @mercer
I actually lost count at 100 women.....
Thats because Im in good shape and im loaded!! Ive got everything women want 8)
putting your dick in a man's ass is not sex with a woman
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Jackfruits wrote:
January 8th, 2023, 10:01 am
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
September 10th, 2022, 10:34 am
I never claimed I slept with 100 women @mercer
I actually lost count at 100 women.....
Thats because Im in good shape and im loaded!! Ive got everything women want 8)
putting your dick in a man's ass is not sex with a woman
I wouldnt know!!
Im not a fag who goes around sticking his dick up mens arse
Keep ur homo fantasy to urself
I like hot women and have probly banged way more women than you!!!
Ur a little beta who thinks he can take on a big alpha like me!!!!
:lol: