Do you think the soft on "homosexuality" stance is why they have so much POWER now?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Do you think the soft on "homosexuality" stance is why they have so much POWER now?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Here's some observations I've seen:

I went to a Orthodox Catholic school and people there did not take the topic of homosexuality lightly in fact they straight up rejected it and thought it was mental illness. This stance was seen as moderated. People thought homosexuals should be Cured from their illness. This was many years ago. I thought it was a reasonable stance. I too tried to help homosexuals. Since I saw them as victims of abuse.

Fast forward topic and it seems "Homosexuals" are the Mainstream. I would say they are the most loyal voters of the left wing. I have seen this gradual progression people went from,

Timeline:

1-"Well homosexuality is ok as long as they don't practice it, anyone who thinks otherwise is homophobic"

2-"Well, homosexuals should continue their lifestyle as long as they do it in private,anyone who thinks otherwise is homophobic"

3-"Well its fine homosexuals are in relationships in public as long as they don't get married. anyone who thinks otherwise is homophobic"

4-"Homosexuals should get married and it's their right to love who they want to love, anyone who thinks otherwise is homophobic"

5-"Homosexuals should adopt children, anyone who thinks otherwise is homophobic."

6-"Homosexuality should be taught in schools to children, anyone who thinks otherwise is homophobic" (This is where we are at)

7-"Homosexuality and transexuality should become the norm,"
Last edited by ArchibaultNew on September 2nd, 2022, 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do you think the soft on "homosexuals" stance is why they have so much POWER now?

Post by Cornfed »

Just like blacks and females, they seem to have power because they are being used by the elite to destroy normal human society. When they have served their purpose they will be thrown under a bus just like everyone else. Look at how many of them were murdered with AZT.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Do you think the soft on "homosexuality" stance is why they have so much POWER now?

Post by Outcast9428 »

To be honest, even as HA's most outspoken traditionalist. I don't think its really possible for gays to be "cured."

I mean, consider the fact that there's been gay people even societies where they can be thrown off a rooftop for being gay. There were also gay people even in the Medieval era. Why on Earth would anybody choose to be gay in a country where they can literally be executed for it? I think if we lived in the reverse kind of society, where we were forced to be gay instead of heterosexual, that I would risk execution in order to sleep with women instead. And when I think about it from that perspective, the behavior of gay men in countries like Iran or Saudi Arabia starts to make sense.

And I can't come to any conclusion other then, some people are born that way. I know that's not very traditional, but maybe that's one of the few issues that our ancestors were wrong about. Overall, I don't think aggressively opposing simple acceptance for gays is really a productive use of our energy. And if they are really born that way, I also feel it is kind of needlessly cruel to make the culture overtly hostile towards them.

That being said, the modern, LGBT culture is absolutely toxic. The LGBT "culture" does need to be opposed because it has become obsessed with cramming itself down everybody's throats and they've become a huge sanctuary of degeneracy in the country. Not even talking just about homosexual acts, but rather the LGBT culture has become a sanctuary for pedophilia, bestiality, bdsm, promiscuity, and other degenerate behaviors. In that, I fully support how Viktor Orban is handling the LGBT culture in Hungary. In Hungary, promoting LGBT propaganda to minors under the age of 18 is completely prohibited. Gay shit should not be in mainstream movies and TV shows. Quite frankly it is disgusting and I don't want to see it when I'm watching a normal TV show.

If there's going to be LGBT content in movies or TV shows, it should be restricted only to movies and TV shows that carry an LGBT label. I don't want to see that shit in normal movies and TV shows.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Do you think the soft on "homosexuality" stance is why they have so much POWER now?

Post by Lucas88 »

I agree with what Cornfed said. The LGBT movement has so much influence today because it is being pushed by the global elite as part of their (((neo-Marxist))) program. This is being done first for the disruption and fragmentation of society in the form of a divisive "culture war" and then ultimately as a pretext for the promotion of censorship and political correctness and the subsequent erosion of free speech. The LGBT activists are just being used. The global elite doesn't really care about "gay rights" or any kind of rights for that matter.

But one must also ask why do so many people go along with this radical movement? The answer is resentment. Because of the prevalence of hostility towards gays and Tgurls in previous generations and even until quite recently, many of them became resentful of discrimination and ill treatment at the hands of others and therefore found themselves receptive to the LGBT movement which promised "equality" and radical change in their favor. Many became increasingly militant under the movement's radical ideologies presented as "activism" and before long that whole radicalized milieu reached a level of critical mass with the help of the media.

Unlike many people on this forum I'm not particularly hostile towards gays and transformers. I recognize that homosexuality/transsexuality (i.e., sexual inversion) is a phenomenon of the natural world which has existed since the dawn of time and that people with those tendencies exist whether others like it or not. In light of this I believe that any healthy society should simply tolerate that small minority of people who are natural sexual inverts, neither promoting their lifestyles nor persecuting them. They should just be left be as long as they pose no harm to others. Such an approach would be better in my view because it would avoid stirring up feelings of resentment in gays and transformers and would preclude their gravitation towards radical ideologies like the current neo-Marxist-influenced LGBT movement. A healthy society pursues harmony as opposed to internal hostilities.

The neo-Marxist-influenced LGBT movement is no longer content with mere tolerance and protection of the rights of homosexuals. Now it is hellbent on teaching homosexuality and transgenderism to school kids, promoting all kinds of made-up non-binary "identities", and discrediting anybody who doesn't toe the line as some sort of "phobe". The agenda was always subversion and the elimination of free speech under the guise of "social justice" regardless of whether supporters of this movement are aware of it or not.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Lucas88 wrote:
September 2nd, 2022, 7:48 pm
I agree with what Cornfed said. The LGBT movement has so much influence today because it is being pushed by the global elite as part of their (((neo-Marxist))) program. This is being done first for the disruption and fragmentation of society in the form of a divisive "culture war" and then ultimately as a pretext for the promotion of censorship and political correctness and the subsequent erosion of free speech. The LGBT activists are just being used. The global elite doesn't really care about "gay rights" or any kind of rights for that matter.

But one must also ask why do so many people go along with this radical movement? The answer is resentment. Because of the prevalence of hostility towards gays and Tgurls in previous generations and even until quite recently, many of them became resentful of discrimination and ill treatment at the hands of others and therefore found themselves receptive to the LGBT movement which promised "equality" and radical change in their favor. Many became increasingly militant under the movement's radical ideologies presented as "activism" and before long that whole radicalized milieu reached a level of critical mass with the help of the media.

Unlike many people on this forum I'm not particularly hostile towards gays and transformers. I recognize that homosexuality/transsexuality (i.e., sexual inversion) is a phenomenon of the natural world which has existed since the dawn of time and that people with those tendencies exist whether others like it or not. In light of this I believe that any healthy society should simply tolerate that small minority of people who are natural sexual inverts, neither promoting their lifestyles nor persecuting them. They should just be left be as long as they pose no harm to others. Such an approach would be better in my view because it would avoid stirring up feelings of resentment in gays and transformers and would preclude their gravitation towards radical ideologies like the current neo-Marxist-influenced LGBT movement. A healthy society pursues harmony as opposed to internal hostilities.

The neo-Marxist-influenced LGBT movement is no longer content with mere tolerance and protection of the rights of homosexuals. Now it is hellbent on teaching homosexuality and transgenderism to school kids, promoting all kinds of made-up non-binary "identities", and discrediting anybody who doesn't toe the line as some sort of "phobe". The agenda was always subversion and the elimination of free speech under the guise of "social justice" regardless of whether supporters of this movement are aware of it or not.
I actually completely agree with everything you stated here.

A healthy society does not promote homosexuality, but neither does it throw gays in mental asylums or execute them. Japan is one of the few countries that actually had the right idea from the start. Edo Period Japan was pretty much like that where people treated it as a weird thing, sort of like how we might view foot fetishes. But there wasn't the same kind of aggressive hostility towards it that we saw in Europe and the Middle East. So nowadays, gay people in Japan don't have the same aggressive desire to cram homosexuality down everybody's throat the way Western gay people do. Most Japanese people simply feel that gay stuff is not important politically and not really worthy of a societal debate about.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 2nd, 2022, 7:47 pm
And I can't come to any conclusion other then, some people are born that way. I know that's not very traditional, but maybe that's one of the few issues that our ancestors were wrong about. Overall, I don't think aggressively opposing simple acceptance for gays is really a productive use of our energy. And if they are really born that way, I also feel it is kind of needlessly cruel to make the culture overtly hostile towards them.
From what I've read many ancient pre-Christian societies did tolerate gays and gave them their place in society. Some cultures included the notion of a "third sex" such as the Hijras in India (akin to "ladyboys" in modern-day Thailand and the Philippines) and just left those people alone for the most part. It was only with the advent of certain religious ideologies that sexual inverts were labelled as "sinners" and denied their right to exist in society. Imagine the level of suffering and alienation that such an approach has caused to those poor souls.

I agree that we should treat true gays and transformers (i.e., those who are born that way) with compassion and tolerance. There really is no reason to aggressively oppose them. The subversive modern LGBT movement with its infinite made-up gender identities and its promotion of LGBT themes to children is a completely different matter though. We must utterly expel that insanity from all areas of normal society.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Lucas88 wrote:
September 2nd, 2022, 8:07 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
September 2nd, 2022, 7:47 pm
From what I've read many ancient pre-Christian societies did tolerate gays and gave them their place in society. Some cultures included the notion of a "third sex" such as the Hijras in India (akin to "ladyboys" in modern-day Thailand and the Philippines) and just left those people alone for the most part. It was only with the advent of certain religious ideologies that sexual inverts were labelled as "sinners" and denied their right to exist in society. Imagine the level of suffering and alienation that such an approach has caused to those poor souls.

I agree that we should treat true gays and transformers (i.e., those who are born that way) with compassion and tolerance. There really is no reason to aggressively oppose them. The subversive modern LGBT movement with its infinite made-up gender identities and its promotion of LGBT themes to children is a completely different matter though. We must utterly expel that insanity from all areas of normal society.
I should mention that Jesus Christ himself never mentioned homosexuality. The issue of homosexuals was mainly Paul's crusade. Jesus Christ was much more focused on adultery and sexual loyalty. On that issue, Christ is quite strict.

For this reason, I believe passive homosexuals are people we should leave to God to judge. There isn't as much clarity on the issue as previously believed. Whichever way may be the true instruction, I doubt Christ considered homosexuals to be a priority.

As you mentioned though, the LGBT culture is a completely different matter. They are nothing more then perverts and sexual predators who want to groom as many people into their way of life as possible. They need to be shunned from normal society and put back in their place.