Should Anglo-Women simple be Avoided? (The Fear of Retro-Active Justice)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Should Anglo-Women simple be Avoided? (The Fear of Retro-Active Justice)

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,

So some of you really appreciate when I am honest. The latest posts I've made have been more honest one what I really think about society. One conclusion I've come with in these latest weeks is that Anglo-Women just aren't worth the effort. Since I speak other languages as well, I have realized that even though some Western European countries are "feminists" there's still a 'silver lining" where you can or might make it work if you put in the effort. At worst, hook ups, relationships might not work out in your favor but its a far cry from you getting in trouble with the Cancel Culture mob or with the Law.

In the meantime the problem with Anglo women is "Retroactive Justice" where someone after 10-20 years might come forward and say, "Well I remove my consent and want this guy punished." It seems that in many countries including in Western Europe this wouldn't fly however, in Anglo-Countries this is very valid and even encouraged.

Look what happened to Ron Jeremy, both Spanish director Torbe and French director Pierre Woodmen came forward and said they don't agree how Ron was treated. It seemed all the women gave him their consent but all the sudden 10-20 years later the Mob decided they didn't like Ron anyone and decided to go after him. I don't think this is fair and its judging people by different standards.