Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Looks get women

Post by Cornfed »

It is true that it is not a matter of "social skills". There is no reason that who horrible sluts want to stimulate their genitals should have anything to do with "social skills" or indeed anything positive.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Looks get women

Post by josephty2 »

This title is so shallow. Accurate, but shallow. The eyes.

Um, I wonder why I'm not living in a trailer with rednecks and Italian immigrants.

I always wonder why INTPs and ENFPs people make up a bunch of statements trying to "passive aggressively" shove a ton of cognitive dissonance, spread rumors, and basically ruin my (josephty2's) life just because I didn't understand Thomas Hobbes. INTPs only do it for revenge (against a stranger?) and ENFPs aren't aware of what they're doing they just are sidekick for INTPs getting revenge. Judging me (josephty2) on my eyes, these INTPs and ENFPs together are dangerous. I have never spread a rumor in my life before why do these INTP/ENFP people force me to think (husky dog style thinking) by (torturing/abusing me (josephty2) basically).

Eh, the pigs.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.

Return to “General Discussions”