EVERYONE WHO HAS HAD AN MRNA INJECTION DIES WITHIN 3 TO 5 YEARS!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
rudder
Junior Poster

EVERYONE WHO HAS HAD AN MRNA INJECTION DIES WITHIN 3 TO 5 YEARS!

Post by rudder »

What do you think of this claim from Dolores Cahill? https://www.bitchute.com/video/fiysVjZ4PPwV/
The interview is a clip, which seems a little old to me. It would be good to understand the context a little more about her statement. Hard to believe all the people who took a jab in 2021 and had no side effects so far, would develop them randomly at some point in the near future, and that they would be so severe as to lead to death.

Dr. Peter McCullough in this interview suggests that it depends on the post manufacturing handling of the mRNA injectables whether there will be negative effects or not. https://aneighborschoice.com/the-scienc ... id-patent/
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: EVERYONE WHO HAS HAD AN MRNA INJECTION DIES WITHIN 3 TO 5 YEARS!

Post by Yohan »

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland ... -1.4754169
Ireland
Facebook removes page of ex-UCD professor over Covid misinformation
Dolores Cahill’s page had more than 130,000 followers

Conor Gallagher
Mon Dec 13 2021 - 15:19

Facebook has removed the page of Dolores Cahill, a former UCD professor and prominent anti-vaccination activist.

The page, which had more than 130,000 followers, was removed by the social media giant as part of its "aggressive steps to fight harmful Covid-19 misinformation on our platforms," said a spokeswoman for Meta, Facebook's parent company.

Another page, which appears to be linked to Ms Cahill and has a much smaller following, is still active.

Over the course of the pandemic Ms Cahill has become one of the most prominent purveyors of Covid-19 misinformation both in Ireland and internationally.

The academic has a history of making outlandish claims relating to the pandemic which are not supported by evidence, including that facemasks lower the IQ of children.

She ceased her employment as a UCD professor in the field of proteomics in UCD at the start of this academic year amid increasing controversy about her public remarks on Covid-19 and vaccinations. She had applied for retirement some months previously.

The university had faced repeated calls to take action against the academic but said that the principle of academic independence prevented it from doing so.

Last month she was fined £2,500 by a London court for holding an anti-lockdown protest in “flagrant breach” of Covid restrictions.

Research from the Institute of Strategic Dialogue (ISD) in October found that a network founded by Ms Cahill on Facebook almost doubled in reach this year, despite pledges by Facebook to tackle pandemic-related misinformation.

The network, known as the World Doctors Alliance (WDA), is made up of 12 academics and doctors, including three who have been struck off or suspended.

At the start of the pandemic, its members were being followed by only 3,500 people on Facebook. By July 1st, 2021, that figure had grown to 460,179. The group was founded as an offshoot of another conspiracy theory group, the World Freedom Alliance, of which Ms Cahill is President.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.thejournal.ie/dolores-cahil ... 2-Jul2021/

Full report click on the link above
Debunked: Misleading Covid vaccine claims in Dolores Cahill's by-election leaflet
Cahill ran in the DBS by-election held earlier this week.

Jul 11th 2021, 12:05 AM

A LEAFLET RELEASED by Dolores Cahill ahead of the Dublin Bay South by-election made a number of misleading claims about Covid-19 vaccines.

Cahill was an independent candidate in the Dublin Bay South by-election held on Thursday. She was eliminated on the third count.

In her election leaflet, Cahill claimed that mRNA vaccines “have never been approved” and also made a misleading claim about deaths associated with vaccine clinical trials.

The controversial UCD professor has made similar claims in the past, some of which have already been debunked by The Journal.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/ucd ... 86584.html

Full article click on the link above.
20/09/2021 | 08:59 AM
Anti-vaccination campaigner Dolores Cahill is no longer employed by University College Dublin (UCD), according to college sources, and her details have been removed from the university’s online staff directory.

The university declined to comment on her status over the weekend, but college sources told The Irish Times they had been informed that she was no longer employed as a staff member or lecturer.

Ms Cahill, who has previously said she was seeking to retire from the college, did not respond to requests for comment on Sunday.

UCD has faced criticism in the past for not taking action against Ms Cahill over false and misleading claims she made about Covid-19 over the course of the pandemic. There were also calls from some members of the university’s 40-member governing body for an investigation into her conduct.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

rudder wrote:
October 3rd, 2022, 7:28 pm
What do you think of this claim from Dolores Cahill? https://www.bitchute.com/video/fiysVjZ4PPwV/
The interview is a clip, which seems a little old to me. It would be good to understand the context a little more about her statement. Hard to believe all the people who took a jab in 2021 and had no side effects so far, would develop them randomly at some point in the near future, and that they would be so severe as to lead to death.

Dr. Peter McCullough .....
https://www.clarkcountytoday.com/news/d ... -crumbled/

Dr. Peter McCullough .....having been stripped of the editorship of a Swissbased journal after having lost his position with a major health system, “with no explanation and no due process.”

Baylor University Medical Center fired him in February. And Texas A&M College of Medicine, Texas Christian University and University of North Texas Health Science Center School of Medicine have cut ties with McCullough, accusing him of spreading misinformation

“I’ve been stripped of every title that I’ve ever had in that institution. I’ve received a threat letter from the American College of Physicians, [and] a threat letter from the American Board,” he said in September.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I wish there was a description with the links and DOI numbers for the academic papers. I did a search for this woman's name and saw a paper with a similar topic to what she is talking about.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=e ... hill&btnG=

I would like to see the papers that show that 50% of the animals die, or the evidence to back up her conclusion that everyone who had an MRNA shot would die within 5 years. all the mice and monkeys that took previous MRNA shots. I'd imagine if she's right, this would happen to a percentage of the vaxed, but not all. I'd like to see evidence that it killed I've got relatives who took the shot and those who didn't. My nuclear family did not take the shot, but some near and dear to me did, including one of my parents. I need to go visit more often, just in case.

If this really did kill off everyone who took the shot in five years, the global population would plummet. If it killed off some, the population would plummet.

If @Cornfed is jumping up and down with glee at the idea of the masses taking shots, then look at this map of the most unvaxxed countries: https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/02/these-c ... world.html

The world will become a lot more black, percentage wise. Haiti, Congo, Burundi, and other poorer countries had low vaccination rates. They really pushed the vax in Indonesia, but I'd imagine there are some jungle-dwellers they didn't reach. In the west, really conservative folks like myself often were the ones who didn't take it. The US might have more Republicans. A higher percentage of the population would be Q conspiracy theorists, too, since they were afraid it would kill them.

At my workplace, probably most of the people were vaxxed from what I heard.

It never made sense to me. This was the first MRNA vaccine launched, right? I think so at least. They rushed it. Why take it? I'm also middle aged, not in my 70's or even 60's. I'm not high risk. Then they have kids and guys in their 20's taking it? Why would they give it to them? The risk of some unknown vaccine made with untried technology seems high for a 20 or 30-something compared to g something like a double-strengthed flu.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

China has been using a different shot, which I hear doesn't work. A Chinese mRNA vaccine got approved in Indonesia before China, so maybe they are testing it on Indonesians first. From the figures I've seen, there are probably only 70 or 80 million Indonesians about of 270+ million who haven't gotten an mRNA shot.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/02/these-c ... world.html

It's possible if this kills people off, the Chinese will hold out, then the world will have a lot of Chinese people. They could just show up in neighboring countries. India has a high percentage of the population vaccinated, so if it really killed people in five years, they could go from being what might be (actually but not officially) the most populated country in the world to a sparsely populated country.

This scenario would be dystopian, with people struggling to bury all the dead falling left and right. We'd have to use sheets instead of coffins... or worse, bulldozers and mass graves. But our fellow poster Mercury did not start the thread.

Btw, when I read the OP, I was thinking of all these people being killed by the police for looking at naked feminists in Toronto.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

rudder wrote:
October 3rd, 2022, 7:28 pm

Dr. Peter McCullough in this interview suggests that it depends on the post manufacturing handling of the mRNA injectables whether there will be negative effects or not. https://aneighborschoice.com/the-scienc ... id-patent/
I listened to another podcast interview she was on to see if I could understand her more. She stated something along the lines that annual colds/flus can be caused by different viruses during different years (adenovirus, coronovirus, etc.) She stated that coronovirus causes these illnesses four out
every ten years, so I'm extrapolating that her statement is a mathematical estimate based on a "study" I've heard referenced multiple times.

Which study? Many speak about a "challenge" study animal study (or maybe studies?) when either mRNA injections and/or coronavirus vaccines (I can't remember exactly) were given to the animals and then the animals were later purposely reinfected with the coronovirus, apparently all the animals died in the study, which supposedly shows ADE Antibody Dependent Enhancement. So, I'm just guessing that Cahill is basing her claims on that study coupled with her understanding of the frequency of different coronavirus outbreaks, and concluding that the next time there is a major seasonal coronavirus outbreak that people will die for the same reasons as the animal study. I haven't heard any specific response from her asking to clarify the statement though.

She does seem like she's fallen out of favor in the last year with the alternative media, with most of her interviews from 2021 and 2020.

I'm always amused at your average skeptic or "fact-checker" who grasps at irrelevant circumstantial character assasinations, seemingly assuming that certain individuals enjoy spreading "misinformation" as if they are somehow benefitting. It's basically guaranteed career suicide for any of these types to speak against the mainstream narrative on this topic, and it's not like they're getting paid hundreds of thousands for speaking engagements like many politicians have. I can't think of what they would have to gain, unless it's a case of some sort of junk conspiracy campaign intentionally put forth to derail inquisitive minds. The 2020 "no virus" claims come to mind.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Yohan,
Consider responding briefly to my original question, and not copy/paste full quotes from outside websites, that do not directly answer the question posed. Four giant responses that detract from my thread now on the front page. Consider just one post with the links and a brief description.

Example:
"I agree with the mainstream narrative, so the woman is clearly a cook. She was fired from her job and lost a political race, and these reputable institutions think her views are nonsense. Have a good day.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4 " [End quote]
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

MrMan wrote:
October 4th, 2022, 10:44 am
China has been using a different shot, which I hear doesn't work. A Chinese mRNA vaccine got approved in Indonesia before China, so maybe they are testing it on Indonesians first. From the figures I've seen, there are probably only 70 or 80 million Indonesians about of 270+ million who haven't gotten an mRNA shot.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/02/these-c ... world.html

It's possible if this kills people off, the Chinese will hold out, then the world will have a lot of Chinese people. They could just show up in neighboring countries. India has a high percentage of the population vaccinated, so if it really killed people in five years, they could go from being what might be (actually but not officially) the most populated country in the world to a sparsely populated country.

This scenario would be dystopian, with people struggling to bury all the dead falling left and right. We'd have to use sheets instead of coffins... or worse, bulldozers and mass graves. But our fellow poster Mercury did not start the thread.

Btw, when I read the OP, I was thinking of all these people being killed by the police for looking at naked feminists in Toronto.
Yeah, I have family members that are double-jabbed. They've been doing fine as far as I can tell. I haven't heard that they've had any serious health problems. Now it's been over a year. I just find it hard to believe that people would all-of-a-sudden develop serious side-effects after 1.5 years + of nothing. That led me to think of McCullough's theory that only 15% of the mRNA vaccines have been handled properly and those are the batches that have caused the side effects. Malone reported that many side effects were produced in people who took from the same batch numbers. Interesting that certain batches would produce more adverse events, whereas we should expect to see adverse events spread relatively evenly among all batches. Originally I think Pfizer was saying their vials needed to be stored at -70C or something like that, and could only be left at room temperature for 2 hours. Naomi Wolf author of The Bodies of Others, states there were even mislabelling errors and the "2 hours" was printed as "12 hours".

Certainly from where I'm sitting, it seems plausible that 15% of the worlds population could die from the jabs over the course of the next five years. That would be easy enough to conceal and blame on some "variant" or something else. I just don't see 99 or 100% of jab recipients gone. 15% sure. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. It's a shame that most media programs don't actually cite the studies or at least investigate post-interview and/or urge their interviewees to provide evidence. Such links could be tagged in the podcast description.

I'd love to see someone argue for the Cahill statement with some juicy information.

If 15% die, I think that could be a pretty reasonable estimate. We probably wouldn't even notice. I certainly haven't noticed the double in excess mortality of millenials. Sadly, society could chug right along. A percentage of the population is not even necessary for the continued operation of business as usual in society.

Naomi Wolf also brings up your point about China. The pfizer jabs are now manufactured in china. Originally they were using an attenuated virus vaccine (sinopharm) in China whereas the west was getting the mRNA technology with the lipid nanoparticles. I think Wolf is right in stating that we are in the middle of a genocide. I'm trying to gather input from you all as to what the death toll will look like.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

rudder wrote:
October 5th, 2022, 10:11 am
Yohan,
Consider responding briefly to my original question, and not copy/paste full quotes from outside websites, that do not directly answer the question posed. Four giant responses that detract from my thread now on the front page. Consider just one post with the links and a brief description.

Example:
"I agree with the mainstream narrative, so the woman is clearly a cook. She was fired from her job and lost a political race, and these reputable institutions think her views are nonsense. Have a good day.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4 " [End quote]
I don't think, my comments are 'giant responses.
Only one article was long, but the others are only approx 8 lines or so.

The problem is however that such articles from news media etc. are often deleted after a short while and the link is dead.

It is better to copy at least a part of the article.

I also added for a very long article: 'for the full text, click on the link above.
I did not copy/paste the whole article.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Towards the end of this podcast the interviewer asks her about the clip I linked in my original post. The interviewer brings it up just after the 1hr 25min. mark.
https://www.podbean.com/site/EpisodeDow ... D222666S6D
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I mentioned this video to an accountant I know the other day. I described the evidence in the video, followed by the unsupported conclusion (inconsistent with the information she presented) that all who had the shots would die within three to five years.

He said he had a friend who was an actuary in the life insurance business, and they are seeing an overall rise in death rates. I asked if they controlled for the population aging, baby boomers getting older, and supposedly, after that, more people are dying from all causes across the board. He said life insurance premiums are going to have to go up. They might have to market them as vaxxed versus unvaxxed policies. And if there were a lot of deaths, he thought there would be an outcry to hold people accountable. You couldn't do that with governments, but employers who forced employees to get the vax could face some lawsuits.

But all dead in 3 to 5 years? Where did that come from?

If the shots are dangerous, I'm expecting percentage point changes, maybe more. Everyone who took it dead in 4 to 5 years seems a bit outlandish.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
October 9th, 2022, 8:15 pm
.....life insurance premiums are going to have to go up. They might have to market them as vaxxed versus unvaxxed policies.
.....If the shots are dangerous, I'm expecting percentage point changes, maybe more.
.....Everyone who took it dead in 4 to 5 years seems a bit outlandish.
Which life insurance policy might be more expensive? the one for the vaxxed or the other one for the unvaxxed...is the question.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
October 10th, 2022, 1:59 am
MrMan wrote:
October 9th, 2022, 8:15 pm
.....life insurance premiums are going to have to go up. They might have to market them as vaxxed versus unvaxxed policies.
.....If the shots are dangerous, I'm expecting percentage point changes, maybe more.
.....Everyone who took it dead in 4 to 5 years seems a bit outlandish.
Which life insurance policy might be more expensive? the one for the vaxxed or the other one for the unvaxxed...is the question.
If the vax blows up hearts (some of them) after a while, being unvaxxed, or rather un-mRNA-vaxxed might lead to a lower premium. That might go against the political trends.

I am thinking about getting another life insurance policy before the numbers get to high.... or else waiting and getting an unvaxxed premium.

If all the hearts of the vaxxed did explode in the next five years (an unlikely scenario, IMO), then the world might be in too much chaos for life insurance to pay out anyway, but there might be plenty of land available, possible, for rock bottom prices since there would be few inhabitants.

I would not be surprised if we'd see some percentage points of the population, or less, decrease due to sensitivity to the mRNA virus, but not everyone who took it dying off.