Benjamin Rich aka Bald and Bankrupt

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Benjamin Rich aka Bald and Bankrupt

Post by Voyager1 »

Just found this to be interesting and enlightening.

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Benjamin Rich aka Bald and Bankrupt

Post by Shemp »

Voyager1 wrote:
October 18th, 2022, 8:14 am
Just found this to be interesting and enlightening.
There's a whole reddit about this B&B, which I learned of it from r/Russian (for learning Russian language, which B&B once made a video about): https://www.reddit.com/r/BaldAndBaldrDossier/
Guy who runs this expose reddit is a pathetic politically correct liberal like you.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I'm not politically correct.... and I am not a liberal. So you are way off.

I just said I found the video to be interesting and entertaining. More power to Bald.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Voyager1 wrote:
October 18th, 2022, 10:13 am
More entertaining is the commentators' vitriol to Bald.
Mod at that reddit I linked to is the best case of gamma incel rage I have ever seen in the wild. He has some inhibitions that makes it impossible to have a sex life of his own which is why he boils and seethes with rage at seeing sexually uninhibited people like B&B have sex with lots of girls, and he is enraged that B&B probably is appealing to many pretty young women (can't stand his noisy British voice myself, but then I'm not a woman), and so now he see spends every free minute of his life trying to expose B&B, but the exposee never catches fire because B&B is actually likeable (assuming you like noisy Brits) whereas that mod is a pathetic hater who inspires hate and disgust himself.

Naturally, I got banned from that reddit when I commented, even though most of my comment concerned B&B's dubious advice about learning Russian (ignore grammar).