Can we make a rule against posting the same topics over and over again?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should repeating the same things in new threads be allowed?

Total votes: 0
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Can we make a rule against posting the same topics over and over again?

Post by WilliamSmith »

gsjackson wrote:
October 23rd, 2022, 4:00 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
October 23rd, 2022, 3:45 pm
[ his jewish peers in israel are celebrating the impending potential nuclear war with Russia, which the religious nuts there believe will usher in the new age of their Messiah, and so on. :)
Interesting. Once again they have a meeting of the minds with Christian Zionists in the U.S. who provide the political coalition that allows (along with lots of money and blackmail) Israel to get everything it wants from the American political class. The CZ, who have been pre-millennials for over 100 years now, think that their messiah is soon on his way, and no doubt look forward gleefully to Armageddon.

But what happens if the CZ ever grasp the obvious, that the Jewish messiah is not their messiah? That their messiah is the object of Jewish scorn and derision?
@gsjackson
Yes, politicians being sleazebags bought off with $$$ or blackmail is no surprise, but the perversity of Christian Zionism is definitely hard to fathom.
I've heard it terms "The Insanity of Christian Zionism," "worshipping the Tribe that hates you," and so forth.
Which reminds me:
https://davidduke.com/insanity-christian-zionism/

Oh, by the way, almost needless to say by the 2020s, the jews at jewtube pulled down David Duke's jewtube channel so the links in that article are broken, but you can go find them reuploaded on Bitchute:
https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query= ... kind=video

Hey, I haven't watched this one yet, but I noticed E Michael Jones whose work you mentioned (some of which has also impressed me, even though I'm not as familiar) now has a Bitchute channel, and did a video on the topic of Christian Zionism:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/0Ka2bRk4PkgY/
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
October 23rd, 2022, 4:09 pm
Yohan wrote:
October 23rd, 2022, 9:21 am
Cornfed wrote:
October 22nd, 2022, 1:28 pm
We have actually made running threads. For example, I made a long thread about the risks of the covaids clot shot, another about sickos promoting the clot shot getting their just deserts, and another about mudsharks being killed by their pets. If you stacked your posts in a similar way then probably no-one would have much of a problem.
LOL

These are exactly threads a forum which is promoting travel to abroad and is positive about international/interracial relationship between straight men and women really does not need.

Such useless data garbage copied from nonsense websites should be collected in one section called trash box or similar and deleted after a while, not later than 6 months to free up space.
Bullshit @Yohan, I like your contributions too about Japan and hope you'll keep it up, but Cornfed's threads are some of the best on this forum, but you're just such a brainwashed old beta you immediately throw the "off" circuit breaker on your brain if the stuff he or any of the rest of us posted contradicts what jewish or Japanese mainstream media has told you you're allowed to think.
However, your comment is a non-sequitur anyway, since Cornfed and others including myself post sources ranging from news sites to mainstream medical studies, not just allegedly fringe sites. (As I commented in the risks of covid thread, I posted a huge sampling of an archival of 100's of studies showing serious documented injury from mainstream American and European medical journals to establish the point that there was in fact tons of evidence of vax injury, even if the jewmedia denies it and attempts to use the "hate speech" laws to outlaw any one from even questioning vaccine safety.)

On this overall note;
It's strange how many posters on here, including even the good ones, for some reason think that the forum should be narrowly defined to whatever it is they personally want it to be about (the majority being whining men's rights crybabies who only want to feel sorry for themselves and bitch about feminism, whine that "women have all the power" in Western societies, and on the rare occasions they're not just feeling sorry for themselves, at least somewhat pro-actively locate the best places for them to go get cheap prostitutes to use as a "sexual outlet", to which they apparently feel entitled). I mean all that's no surprise, but why do they think the forum was ever supposedly reserved exclusively for them to indulge themselves in this?

@Outcast9428 is in a much better category, yet even he posted a bunch of stuff saying that the sex fiends were supposedly undermining the "Happier Abroad" mission, which he seemd to (for some reason) believe was that of his own quest to find a country more conducive to neo-traditionalism, despite the fact his own sexual preoccupations would make him a pariah amongst many tradpill types, and also the fact @Winston who founded this forum has posted tons of stuff about getting laid and talks about his own approaching of thousands of women, including writing articles on cold approaches...? :?

Or am I missing something, and Winston actually said "this forum is only for a bunch of whiny betas to bitch about feminism and/or traditionalism"? Pretty sure he does actually allow us wide latitude on free speech, since he himself also posts tons of threads about conspiracy theories.... :wink:
Why do you think I’d be a pariah amongst other tradpillers? My father is a traditionalist, two of my best friends in real life are just as tradpilled as I am. One of my best friends I met him because his own hardcore conservative father respected me so much he wanted his son and I to be friends. MrMan is tradpilled and I get along with him perfectly fine. My ex girlfriend’s parents were super traditional and they never had a problem with me. My current girlfriend’s parents are probably mainstream conservatives but they love me. My ex girlfriend was fairly tradpilled and my current girlfriend is fairly conservative too (socially conservative but politically clueless).

I’ve only once come across tradpilled types who kicked me off their Discord server for liking anime. Those guys are so unbelievably try hard though they literally criticized each other for things like not going to bed by a certain hour of the day. You could be banned for using any swear words (including what the hell). It was like Roosh V’s new forum. Those guys are a good example of what people who are ACTUALLY puritanical look like. But most tradpill types aren’t like that.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Mercer wrote:
October 23rd, 2022, 9:27 am
Who does Pixel think he is? He's a brand new member and he's trying to change this forum and make up new rules on another man's website. Make your own HA subreddit if this site with your own rules if this site triggers you that much. I never met such a whiny group of "alpha" males in my life! Not to mention he's a hypocrite who insults other people as well so he'll need to be banned under his own rules! He should also be banned based on his own rules for falsely accusing me and Mew of being the same person when we are not.
What are you talking about? What new rules am I making up? Falsely accusing you and Mew6ix of being the same person? Why do you care what I'm accusing if it isn't true?

I'm not that bothered if people want to insult each other. It's just that when that is all they do and they bring nothing else to the table other than whiney posts about being ugly that I lose all respect for them as a member of the forum.

If you stop acting like such an ass then people will treat you with more respect. And for the record, I don't really care if you and Mew6ix are the same person or not.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mercer/Mercury/Mew6ix need to watch out for rule 5 with all those false dystopian posts about the death penalty for hitting on a woman.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
October 25th, 2022, 6:39 pm
Mercer/Mercury/Mew6ix need to watch out for rule 5 with all those false dystopian posts about the death penalty for hitting on a woman.
Mercury made some fairly reasonable comments about the dating scene in Western countries and the aggressive hateful behavior against men by females but also about the unfair legal situation, especially in Northern America.

But his comments are ridiculously exaggerated. Everything what you do as a straight man is for him a felony which punishment is either a life sentence or the death penalty. I consider his writing style to be something like a parody against feminist hateful literature against men. LOL
What is a simple definition of parody?

Parody, in literature, an imitation of the style and manner of a particular writer or school of writers. Parody is typically negative in intent: it calls attention to a writer's perceived weaknesses or a school's overused conventions and seeks to ridicule them.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
October 25th, 2022, 9:48 pm
But his comments are ridiculously exaggerated. Everything what you do as a straight man is for him a felony which punishment is either a life sentence or the death penalty. I consider his writing style to be something like a parody against feminist hateful literature against men. LOL
Hopefully no one takes his posts literally. But he did start posting like that about Covid-19 regulations, and so much crazy stuff was happening then, I thought it might be a serious post, until I saw the poster. I could see how a new participant might be taken in by one of these exaggerated posts if they didn't have any context.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
October 23rd, 2022, 5:24 pm
Why do you think I’d be a pariah amongst other tradpillers?
@Outcast9428
I never said you were a pariah amongst all tradpillers, my good man! :D
What I said (as you can see in my prior post you replied to, if you want to do an honest Gentile "fact-check") was: "his own sexual preoccupations would make him a pariah amongst many tradpill types", which is no lie since a lot of these other little shits claiming to be "traditionalists" are so terrified of p-u-s-s-y and pretty much anything about women that they'd also consider you a pariah because you're also into sex and the female orgasm.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
October 29th, 2022, 12:46 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
October 23rd, 2022, 5:24 pm
Why do you think I’d be a pariah amongst other tradpillers?
@Outcast9428
I never said you were a pariah amongst all tradpillers, my good man! :D
What I said (as you can see in my prior post you replied to, if you want to do an honest Gentile "fact-check") was: "his own sexual preoccupations would make him a pariah amongst many tradpill types", which is no lie since a lot of these other little shits claiming to be "traditionalists" are so terrified of p-u-s-s-y and pretty much anything about women that they'd also consider you a pariah because you're also into sex and the female orgasm.
That’s fair enough, the people on the discord server I got kicked off of would fall into that category. I sent them a really long rant about how they were never going to succeed in changing the culture with how insufferably meticulous they were :lol:.

I do love sex not gonna lie :lol:… Nothing really makes me happy like the passionate kiss of a cute girl. I live for the feeling of a girl to love and be loved by. Seeing my girlfriend beaming with smiles and joy is absolutely priceless to me. I love when a girl craves sex at least as much as I do if not more. I actually agree with you, I think girls like sex even more then we do. Their bodies just have a more complex response to it.

I feel like the whole point of traditionalism is, quite frankly, to make our sex lives better… Sex without love, commitment, mutual respect, exclusivity, and affection is like eating a pizza with no cheese or sauce. One might be able to tide over one’s hunger with it but it’s not very good. Traditional values are supposed to infuse our sex lives with intense, passionate romantic feelings which is ultimately what makes it amazing.

This is why I have no doubt that God is real. He gave me exactly what I asked for and on top of that, moved her in right next door to me. Stuff like this convinces me that God had to have sent her directly to me.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
October 29th, 2022, 7:26 am
It's really because of your privilege and luck, @Outcast9428. There are thousands of other men who will never get a woman simply due to being born with the wrong genetics while degenerate, gangbanging Chad and Tyrones will have harems of women. There are good men who end up as mentally ill, homeless incels on the streets of San Francisco every year due to a lifetime of horrible treatment and they come from all over the country so it's not just a San Francisco problem.
I’m starting to believe there is no real luck and that what we are calling luck is truly just God’s blessings. I know if I had been a degenerate, gangbanging Chad or Tyrone that my girlfriend would not have liked me at all. Your situation is probably a temporary one to much more of an extent then you believe it to be. Have you thought about finding a Mexican wife? It wouldn’t be very far and a lot of guys who are fed up with American or British/European women seem to like them.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mercer wrote:
It's really because of your privilege and luck, @Outcast9428. There are thousands of other men who will never get a woman simply due to being born with the wrong genetics while degenerate, gangbanging Chad and Tyrones will have harems of women. There are good men who end up as mentally ill, homeless incels on the streets of San Francisco every year due to a lifetime of horrible treatment and they come from all over the country so it's not just a San Francisco problem.
I wouldn't want a woman who is part of a Chad or Tyrone harem.

Are you picky when it comes to looks, weight, etc?

There may be some solutions for you to find a woman. I've made suggestions. But I suspect any suggestion anyone makes will be struck down with a really negative reason it could not work, if you addressed it at all. I think your mindset is hindering you.

Ugly, fat dudes can get married and have families. A lot of people choose partners whose looks are on the same 'level' with their own.

Are you gainfully employed? Could you fly somewhere where the dating prospects are a bit better?

Have you tried getting buff to get women. It worked for this guy:
https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/com ... _you_know/
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
November 3rd, 2022, 2:59 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
October 29th, 2022, 9:44 am
Mercer wrote:
I’m starting to believe there is no real luck and that what we are calling luck is truly just God’s blessings. I know if I had been a degenerate, gangbanging Chad or Tyrone that my girlfriend would not have liked me at all. Your situation is probably a temporary one to much more of an extent then you believe it to be. Have you thought about finding a Mexican wife? It wouldn’t be very far and a lot of guys who are fed up with American or British/European women seem to like them.
Everything is luck. There is no fairness in this world. Some people get horrible diseases, mental illnesses, discrimination, etc. while privileged people are handed everything just for being born with the right genetics. You believe in the just world fallacy. It's really sad when privileged people rub their privilege in everyone else's face by saying how "blessed" they are when there are people who have had completely horrible lives due to circumstances out of their control and will never have a good life no matter how hard they try.
Mercer... I am not trying to rub anything in your face or gloat. You misunderstand why I am telling you about these things. I am telling you this, because I want you to know that you have a chance.

I completely understand depression, feeling anxiety, I understand being resentful towards the culture. Growing up, I never had more then one friend. For most years of my life up until I was 15 years old, I had zero friends. I did okay in my high school years, I did date one girl for about a month but it ended so quickly. Once I got to college, things went back to the way they were before. Back in college, I was so lonely that I felt this weird sense of pain manifest itself on my skin, I would hug my pillow and pretend it was a girl. Just to feel like I had something. In college, I was surrounded by skank/frat culture. Everything everywhere was just about hooking up and being as degenerate as possible. It was like a 1980s teen comedy in real life. But I was the character that people made fun of, because I was awkward, I was weird, I didn't understand social nuance, I was autistic, and nerdy. I just "didn't get it" I suppose. Trust me, I understand exactly where you are coming from. I know why you're so angry, why you're always so negative. You have a right to be, anybody who goes too long without the loving touch of a girl will feel that way. It is biology, it is nature's way of motivating us to find what makes us happy. To put us in so much suffering that we'll do anything to end it. Men have literally gone to war, blown themselves up, and risked their lives to make that pain go away.

But you don't have to do that. It takes time, but you absolutely can find a woman who is just perfect for you. I'm showing you that I made it, not to gloat, but to give you hope. I really really doubt that its your looks that are holding you back. I don't actually think my looks are what attracted my girlfriend to me. We were friends for two months and for 1.5 months, she said she didn't really feel anything sexual/romantic for me back then. Nowadays... My God. I don't feel like that should be possible if you interpret the world through the blackpill. I feel like the blackpill only explains how life works in leftist shitholes.

This girl has proven to me, without a shadow of a doubt, there are absolutely girls out there who will become extremely, and I do mean extremely attracted to you, mostly based on personality. A girl can love who you are so much, that your looks become insanely attractive to her. And it can be a good personality too. I'm not acting like an asshole chad at all. I'm being extremely chivalrous, gentlemanly, nice, traditional, and romantic towards her. And she is absolutely in love with it. She never shit-tests me, she doesn't have a single hint of masochism or the "its not sexy when a man is nice" type mentality in her.

Girls from the truly conservative world are not like that. Traditionally, conservatism has always been associated with strong moral principles. It tooks decades upon decades of left-wing brainwashing to convince a population that has, for centuries, believed that traditional values were the only morally correct way to live, that traditional values were actually something that made you immoral. And they had to do it with stupid propaganda too, basically saying "well the conservatives are racist, sexist, homophobic incels who hate freedom and on top of that have the audacity to be sanctimonious about it so they're actually more immoral then criminals and degenerates are."

They say this to hide from the fact that leftists and liberals are, practically by definition, people who are in love with themselves and therefore can never love another person. They are incapable of true love, and therefore, all of their relationships fail because they expect and demand independence from their partner while claiming to be in love. They won't commit to being exclusive with their partner, they always want the freedom to leave, to try another person... Because they don't fall in love with the person they are with, they are using them.

Leave San Francisco... Every land out there which is ruled by the left is bankrupt of love. Go anywhere. Go the Southern US, go to Mexico, go to Peru, go to the Philippines. Whatever floats your boat. But wherever you decide to go, don't give up and be either blackpilled or a degenerate. Don't give into the people telling you that a woman will never respect you if you give her your love. There are definitely girls out there who are like that, but figure out what the signs are of a girl like that, figure out what the signs are of a girl who really does crave love. And you will find your perfect girl. Just make sure you treat her well and let her how much her accepting you and loving you, means to you. People often come up with a laundry list of what "a traditional girl" means. But I think it really just boils down to one thing. A traditional girl wants to love and be loved more then anything. Its where her happiness comes from. A traditional girl finds her fulfillment and happiness in life from falling in love, and finding a man who genuinely loves her. And loving her means cherishing her and being a gentleman.
Last edited by Outcast9428 on November 3rd, 2022, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mercer wrote:
November 3rd, 2022, 6:50 pm
The majority of women in the U.S. are obese and only date up. Even overweight and ugly women think they are models thanks to getting endless attention on social media from simps. Fat, ugly dudes who would have gotten married to fat, ugly women in the past are now incels who will never get any women thanks to online dating and social media. Employment doesn't matter because Chad and Tyrone will have a threesome some beta guy's wife while he is at work and then divorce rape him a few months later. Women don't care if you're buff if you are ugly. A drug addict Chad who never works out will get more women than an ugly, healthy gymcel.
I wish I could impart to you my gift of having basically no clue if a man is good-looking, so you could look at yourself in the mirror and not have an opinion. There are apparently plenty of male experts on the subject, so you could upload your picture and get a second opinion. Maybe you aren't as bad looking as you think you are, and it could actually be your hopeless negative attitude that scares the women away.

The theme of the forum is happier abroad and supposing all this stuff you said in that post is true of the United States, why not go to a country where foreigners are high status and where marrying a white man is high status, so maybe you could snag a skinny 6 or 7 over there and bring her back... from a culture that is very anti-divorce.

The real world is not as homogenous as you make it out to be. There are millions of women who would like to be married in the US. Not all of them are part of Chad and Tyrone harems.