Are latinas in latin america different from the ones in america?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Are latinas in latin america different from the ones in america?

Post by willymonfrete »

All the ones in america I met are ghetto trash with a attitude,promiscuous and having a foul mouth and hot temper.Aswell as very materialistic and status obsessed,just look at the ones on Freshandfit.I would never date in miami!

I consider these no nos.

I like the look of some latinas,and I was wondering if there are latinas that are good?

I mean regular latinas,like triguenas,mestizas and harnizas/castizas.I know amerindian women are Gold,but They're less attractive on average.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: Are latinas in latin america different from the ones in america?

Post by MrPeabody »

In Mexico, there is a cultural politeness in they way people interact with each other that I really like.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MrPeabody wrote:
October 24th, 2022, 1:19 pm
In Mexico, there is a cultural politeness in they way people interact with each other that I really like.
I wholeheartedly concur with this. I've lived in various parts of Latin America including Mexico and have befriended a lot of Latinos in Spain as well, and I too have noticed a far greater level of cultural politeness and agreeableness in those societies than in the Anglosphere. Not every country is as brash and self-absorbed as America. To me at least, America and other Anglo countries seem to be outliers while other parts of the world are more socially normal.

There are many Latinas in places like Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru and also among the Latin American diaspora in Spain who are total sweethearts and some of the best people I've ever met. I've never stayed in the US for an extended period of time but, from what I've seen and read online, many US Latinas don't seem very nice. US culture seems to be quite a corrupting force.
TechnoTristan
Freshman Poster

Post by TechnoTristan »

Most US born latinas are trash except for the ones who support Trump. Too many of them are entitled democrats or act like ghetto trash. I went to Costa Rica a few years ago and met some real stunners. They were totally different than US born latinas. Much more polite and feminine. Some of them were real wife material. If you want to meet a good latina you've gotta go south of the border. Trump's wall should be to keep trashy US born latinas out of Mexico and the rest of Latin America. Hahaha!
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Lucas88 wrote:
October 24th, 2022, 5:40 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
October 24th, 2022, 1:19 pm
I wholeheartedly concur with this. I've lived in various parts of Latin America including Mexico and have befriended a lot of Latinos in Spain as well, and I too have noticed a far greater level of cultural politeness and agreeableness in those societies than in the Anglosphere. Not every country is as brash and self-absorbed as America. To me at least, America and other Anglo countries seem to be outliers while other parts of the world are more socially normal.

There are many Latinas in places like Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru and also among the Latin American diaspora in Spain who are total sweethearts and some of the best people I've ever met. I've never stayed in the US for an extended period of time but, from what I've seen and read online, many US Latinas don't seem very nice. US culture seems to be quite a corrupting force.
Yeah,I don't like the classist rethoric about how 'poor'people are all 'trash',since latin american poor people are very nice people.