Elites Losing Everything Thread

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Elites Losing Everything Thread

Post by Tsar »

This thread is meant to be similar to what Cornfed posts.

Do you come across Elites dying, Elites suffering misfortune, Billionaires losing their wealth, Elite men getting destroyed in a divorce case, or their beloved Western Values being turned against them?

Post it to this Thread!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Elites Losing Everything Thread

Post by Tsar »

This billionaire, Sam Bankman-Fried lost $25 Billion of his $26 Billion net worth as of November 11, 2022 :lol:

FTX collapsed.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/11/sam-ban ... uptcy.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Bankman-Fried
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
November 11th, 2022, 10:59 am
This billionaire, Sam Bankman-Fried lost $25 Billion of his $26 Billion net worth as of November 11, 2022 :lol:
So what? If he lost $25B out of $26B he's still got $1B left. I could live off that.

Plus those guys who loose that much make it back again.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:
November 11th, 2022, 10:59 am
He was never a billionaire or the elite. He and the other adolescent freaks fronting the scam were just actors recruited by other hand-rubbing Jews behind the scenes to loot the goyim yet again, and in this case to destroy the crypto market. Hopefully the freaks themselves will be thrown under the bus and die in unpleasant ways, but the Jews in general just seem to keep getting away with this.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

BTW, Tom Brady apparently lost most if not all his money in FTX, so that is pretty funny. He made a fortune from the Jews over the course of his career only to have the Jews steal it all back.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Latest "intel" from the Q world: The good guys have flipped Fried and he will testify about the money laundering scheme of tax dollars going to Ukraine, Ukraine gives them to FTX, which gives them to the Dems. Wouldn't it be nice? Don't hold your breath.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

BTW, here is Sam's partner in crime who was running their multi-billion dollar hedge fund. Maybe the real bad guys figure that if people trust that thing with billions of dollars they deserve to get ripped off, just like anyone dumb enough to get the clot shot deserves to get killed.

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
November 14th, 2022, 6:06 pm
BTW, here is Sam's partner in crime who was running their multi-billion dollar hedge fund. Maybe the real bad guys figure that if people trust that thing with billions of dollars they deserve to get ripped off, just like anyone dumb enough to get the clot shot deserves to get killed.

That's one Jewess that completely looks like Rat. All her features make her into a Human Rat. I don't know about what anyone else thinks but just one look and I have three thoughts:
1. Jew
2. Ugly
3. Looks like a Rat

Anyone who trusts Jews deserves what they get, especially if they trust a Jew that looks like a Rat.

That Jew's mouth, ears, nose, face shape, eyes, and other features all resemble an annoying mouse or a rat.

What do you think?

@Pixel--Dude @Lucas88
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Tsar wrote:
November 14th, 2022, 6:28 pm
Cornfed wrote:
November 14th, 2022, 6:06 pm

That's one Jewess that completely looks like Rat. All her features make her into a Human Rat. I don't know about what anyone else thinks but just one look and I have three thoughts:
1. Jew
2. Ugly
3. Looks like a Rat

Anyone who trusts Jews deserves what they get, especially if they trust a Jew that looks like a Rat.

That Jew's mouth, ears, nose, face shape, eyes, and other features all resemble an annoying mouse or a rat.

What do you think?

@Pixel--Dude @Lucas88
She does somewhat resemble a cross between a human female and a goblin from Tolkiens Middle Earth :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is an analysis of FTX. Unfortunately far from losing anything, the dirty little grabbler conmen who constitute the elites were able to steal yet more billions.

https://tv.gab.com/channel/owenbenjamin ... 98b4316e4b