NATO About to Start WW3?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Re: NATO About to Start WW3?

Post by Mew6ix »

MrMan wrote:
November 17th, 2022, 7:46 am

That doesn't mean the fire and brimstone at Sodom and Gomorrah were Iphones does it? They didn't have a word for Tesla automobiles, but that doesn't mean Tesla cars fell on Sodom and Gomorrah. There also weren't any nuclear weapons back then (that we know of), and why would God reign nuclear weapons out of heaven on these cities?

It kind of reminds me of the posts in other threads along the lines of... we don't know how the pyramids were built so... must be .... aliens! I countered with why not we don't know how the pyramids were built so.... must be.... the Avengers were transported back in time to build them. Hulk could have lifted the blocks.

I am not seeing the logical connection in your argument.
Feminists and LGBT are agents of Satan attacking Gog and Magog which is Russia. This is not a coincidence.
Where does the Bible say anything about feminists attacking Gog and Magog? What is not a coincidence?
Actually the speculation that nuclear war will occur during the End Times comes from the ancient prophecies of Zechariah.

“And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.” (Zechariah 14:12, AV)

Fire and brimstone is a description of a weapon of mass destruction, nuclear missiles.

Atomic and nuclear energy were invented centuries after the Bible was written

Jezebel and Baal worship are also features of the Great Whore of Babylon attacking Gog and Magog.

You can cope as much as you want, but nuclear war is coming.

G-d has planned it as a response to feminism and homosexuality.

What is it there for men to salvage under a feminist New World Order?

Civil unrest due to incels and the Whore of Babylon American woman with a petri dish between her legs capable of birthing sexually transmitted diseases that could create global pandemics?

No thanks. This world is being judged by G-d right now.

Think Russia is going to pretend that everything will go back to normal after these sanctions to a point of no return?
Think the incel problem will be solved, and American women will become less feminist and go back to the days before Tinder?

No. G-d has something in store, and it's nuclear war.

Think you're going to find salvation in American and Canadian fefails? They are long gone to Satan.

That is why antibiotic resistant STDs are going through the roof and has a higher death rate than AIDS.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mew6ix wrote:
November 17th, 2022, 8:56 pm
MrMan wrote:

That doesn't mean the fire and brimstone at Sodom and Gomorrah were Iphones does it? They didn't have a word for Tesla automobiles, but that doesn't mean Tesla cars fell on Sodom and Gomorrah. There also weren't any nuclear weapons back then (that we know of), and why would God reign nuclear weapons out of heaven on these cities?

It kind of reminds me of the posts in other threads along the lines of... we don't know how the pyramids were built so... must be .... aliens! I countered with why not we don't know how the pyramids were built so.... must be.... the Avengers were transported back in time to build them. Hulk could have lifted the blocks.

Feminists and LGBT are agents of Satan attacking Gog and Magog which is Russia. This is not a coincidence.
Where does the Bible say anything about feminists attacking Gog and Magog? What is not a coincidence?
Actually the speculation that nuclear war will occur during the End Times comes from the ancient prophecies of Zechariah.

“And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.” (Zechariah 14:12, AV)

Fire and brimstone is a description of a weapon of mass destruction, nuclear missiles.
Have you ever read that a nuclear bomb used burning sulfur? I haven't.

Genesis 19:24
Then the LORD rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the LORD out of the heaven

No mention of nuclear weapons.
When why would you think they destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.
Jezebel and Baal worship are also features of the Great Whore of Babylon attacking Gog and Magog.
Someone leading people astray earlier in the book in one of the letters to the messengers of one of the churches was called 'that woman Jezebel.' The Great Whore of Babylon shows up later in the book. Gog and Magog are mentioned after the thousand year reign later in the book. Where does Revelation say anything about the Great Whore of Babylon and Baal worship? It mentions Balaam in one of the letters to the messengers of the churches. He hatched the plot to entice Israel to worship Baal of Peor.
Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't. That sounds like a guess on your part.
In the book of Job, God's wrath burned against a man who had spoken wrongly about God. So you should not say what God or will not do unless He has revealed it Himself.
Think the incel problem will be solved, and American women will become less feminist and go back to the days before Tinder?

Why would God be obligated to use nuclear war to solve the incel problem?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mew6ix wrote:
MrMan wrote:

Then the LORD rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the LORD out of the heaven

Someone leading people astray earlier in the book in one of the letters to the messengers of one of the churches was called 'that woman Jezebel.' The Great Whore of Babylon shows up later in the book. Gog and Magog are mentioned after the thousand year reign later in the book. Where does Revelation say anything about the Great Whore of Babylon and Baal worship? It mentions Balaam in one of the letters to the messengers of the churches. He hatched the plot to entice Israel to worship Baal of Peor.
In the book of Job, God's wrath burned against a man who had spoken wrongly about God. So you should not say what God or will not do unless He has revealed it Himself.

Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

MrMan wrote:
November 17th, 2022, 10:08 pm
Mew6ix wrote:
MrMan wrote:

G-d warned Abraham that he was destroying Sodom and Gomorrah for their sins, which the Bible clearly states is homosexuality among other vices.

We are living in the Last Days.

Russia in Bible Prophecy

My Rabbi has told me everything that I need to know, and I am reading the Torah to get right with G-d, because Russia might be forced to start nuclear war.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mew6ix wrote:
November 17th, 2022, 11:41 pm
MrMan wrote:
November 17th, 2022, 10:08 pm
Mew6ix wrote:
MrMan wrote:

G-d warned Abraham that he was destroying Sodom and Gomorrah for their sins, which the Bible clearly states is homosexuality among other vices.

We are living in the Last Days.

Russia in Bible Prophecy

My Rabbi has told me everything that I need to know, and I am reading the Torah to get right with G-d, because Russia might be forced to start nuclear war.
Those are some long videos. Do either of them argue that God is obligated to use nuclear war to deal with homosexuality? It is pretty clear that He did not in the time of Sodom and Gomorrah from the Bible, and you also stated that nuclear weapons had not been invented back then.

I am curious about your religious background. My Rabbi is Jewish, but according to Yeshua, the title 'Rabbi' is for the Messiah, so that is why I say that. You refer to the Great Whore of Babylon, which is from the New Testament. You referred to a video from Greg Laurie, a pastor who promotes pre-tribulational rapture eschatology (I believe more along the lines of post-trib.) Then you talk about studying Torah to get right with God. You capitalize 'Rabbi'. Are you calling Yeshua your Rabbi? Are you Messianic Jewish?
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

G-d told Abraham that he rained 'fire and brimstone' on Sodom and Gomorrah after the inhabitants tried to do a gay rape on the angels who visited Lot.

Before that G-d asked Abraham if there were righteous people in Sodom, that he will spare it. After Lot escaped the LGBT-friendly city, G-d rained fire and brimstone which created the same damage as the modern day atomic weapon.

Whether or not religious titles should be capitalized is something for Apple Inc to correct.

I believe that G-d will send the Messiah to rule over the Third Temple after a massive war, which is most likely nuclear war. There are so many connections to the feminist and homosexuality globohomo movement attacking Russia that it isn't just a mere co-incidence.

Nuclear war is coming to cleanse the earth of feminism and homosexuality.

There is nothing to be redeemed in this world.

This world is paradise for the feminist, homosexual and those who benefit from that.

We should be reading the Torah or Bible and save ourselves from the homosexual.

Russia is the resistance against the globohomo empire and you know that.

Do you really want to live in a world that is ruled by feminism and LGBT?

What's in it for G-d-fearing men? A feminist with a body count higher than the inflation rate of Weimar Germany?