What It Means To Be A Good Father

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What It Means To Be A Good Father

Post by Cornfed »

Well hopefully the NWO will collapse sooner rather than later. We are not getting any younger.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The thing that gets me is these women are still popping them out.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 4:51 pm
Well hopefully the NWO will collapse sooner rather than later. We are not getting any younger.
It's the OLD WORLD ORDER..
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 4:21 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 4:01 pm
Moretorque wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 3:14 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 1:58 pm
@Jonny Law

A child is a terrible return of your investment.

1) All the money and time in his education, his food, his clothes, his toys, etc.
2) A Child can be used as a walking alimony by your b*tch.
3) Your child will mostly likely (75%) not give a sh*t about you when you get old and put your ass on a cheap retirement home in Thailand.
4) Your child will become a cannon fodder for Jewish/Zionist social programming and cog for the establishment.
5) Your child is a selfish bastard and a parasite who mooch off of you.
6) over a 200k-300k spent on that little bastard, and little or no return of your investment. Much better to invest that in high yield ETF funds with annual(8%-10% yield) or real estate and collect dividends or rent money for the rest of your life.
There is something to be said for the survival of your genes is there not ?
I really don't care. It's much better to spare them from suffering and pain from this world.
I don't think that there is much reason to bring kids into this world unless we manage the defeat the NWO. If the Kabbalists win and manage to impose their "Great Reset" (a pretext for the implementation of their unholy "Messianic Age" of Gentile enslavement and destruction) and the masses are stupid enough to submit to their envisioned system, then it's all over for humanity and any further perpetuation of our species would be pointless. Only if we manage to resist the NWO agenda and defeat the Kabbalists and their lackeys will bringing kids into this world be meaningful. There will be no life worth living in the system which the NWO seeks to implement. If we as a collective don't do enough to thwart their plans and ensure our own freedom, then humanity will simply deserve its own enslavement and destruction. At this point most of humanity is dumb and slavish and lacks survival instincts and willingness to fight for its own freedom. :x

I myself don't want to bring kids into this world until the NWO falls.
Thanks for your very wise words in an insane world , I agree the planet is going down the tubes so why take more children with us.
Time to Hide!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
It probably will. The economic model of endless growth facilitated by globalism is dying as we speak. State data does not match the actual facts on the grounds. The bubble will burst soon. I say it's a matter of a few years at most.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 7th, 2023, 11:23 pm
Cornfed wrote:
It probably will. The economic model of endless growth facilitated by globalism is dying as we speak. State data does not match the actual facts on the grounds. The bubble will burst soon. I say it's a matter of a few years at most.
They plan on doing WW 3 and completely implode the west along with Christianity and bring in a completely new debt system with all major markets emanating out of Asia..
Time to Hide!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Moretorque wrote:
August 8th, 2023, 6:33 am
They plan on doing WW 3 and completely implode the west along with Christianity and bring in a completely new debt system with all major markets emanating out of Asia..
If a WWIII were to break out, Asia (in particular, China) will be hit every bit as hard if not harder than the West. European Union would collapse, Russia would weaken but continue to exist. America would probably more or less okay, rest of the world would be largely f***ed.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 8th, 2023, 7:08 am
Moretorque wrote:
August 8th, 2023, 6:33 am
If a WWIII were to break out, Asia (in particular, China) will be hit every bit as hard if not harder than the West. European Union would collapse, Russia would weaken but continue to exist. America would probably more or less okay, rest of the world would be largely f***ed.
The U.S would be reduced to nuclear rubble because of the Russian nukes. Russia too. Everyone dies in WW 3.
After that the Illuminati will come out of their secret bunker and set up NWO.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
jeniferbet
Freshman Poster

Post by jeniferbet »

To be a good father is to take responsibility for your family, children and your actions, to support your daughter when she needs it and to be strict with boys in order to raise real men
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

A question I wanted to ask to people on the forum who I know are parents:

@Winston
@fschmidt
@MarcosZeitola
@MrMan

What is the most valuable advice you could offer to someone who is about to become a parent for the first time?

Obviously there is no guidebook advising how to be a good parent. You kind of have to just wing it and do your best.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
March 1st, 2024, 4:08 am
What is the most valuable advice you could offer to someone who is about to become a parent for the first time?
1. Encourage your kids to think. Get them toys and puzzles like lego and Thinkfun.
2. Keep them off of electronics. No video games, no internet, no smartphone, no TV.
3. Do not send them to public school. Private school or home school. And make sure that 90% of work is pen and paper, not computers.
4. Do scripture readings with your kids (Bible, Quran, or whatever) and discuss it with them. This teaches morality.
5. Give them freedom to play. Don't fill their time with work.

I did those. But here is one I didn't do: Move to a place where modern culture doesn't dominate, like an Anabaptist area. When kids become teens, they absorb the surrounding culture like a sponge. Modern culture is poison, so avoid it.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Something I plan to do as a future parent is empower my children. My parents absolutely failed me when I was young and never empowered me. They didn't seek to understand me or cultivate my natural talents.

They wanted me to do the American serf life. Do something I have no interest in like IT, my almost Jew greedy unhelpful rich cousins worked on Wall Street and became millionaires making me think business was what I should do when I hate most business because most people don't become rich (only entrepreneurs and Wall Street. I am good at business but I won't be a mundane serf), and work a 9-5 for nothing paying taxes and enriching CEOs and corporations...not happening!

It's important to teach children aristocratic values, pagan spirituality, and empower them. Cultivate their genuine talents they love regardless of the fiat money. Also, tell them the truth that there isn't true freedom and that people can't be anything they want because that's another lie.

I was deceived and stymied by everyone in my youth including my parents.

It's important for parents to establish strong bonds of love with children and never hurt them emotionally and physically.

Fact: The older a person gets, the less they can love someone who hurt them.

Also, aristocratic children can't have good relationships with serf parents. Serf children can be turned into aristocratic children by parents who have aristocratic values.

Also, if a child hates the country they live, accept it and help them leave. I hate America after everything that I went through and everything I was denied, and my parents can't comprehend how much I hate it! America is a bastion of lies and it forced failure upon me.

Also, parents should understand that children need relationships as teenagers. My parents were useless and never care. They're also one of the groups responsible for why I am still a virgin at my age. They still don't care and say get a job.

I'd rather have inheritance so I can change my life almost instantly than my parents. Even $200,000 in cash would make me a millionaire in a few years.

Serfdom is failure but most Boomers were the first neo-Serfs. Boomers and America ruined this world after WW2!

Edit: Changed "like" to "life"
Last edited by Tsar on March 3rd, 2024, 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
March 1st, 2024, 8:32 pm
Something I plan to do as a future parent is empower my children. My parents absolutely failed me when I was young and never empowered me. They didn't seek to understand me or cultivate my natural talents.

They wanted me to do the American serf like. Do something I have no interest in like IT, my almost Jew greedy unhelpful rich cousins worked on Wall Street and became millionaires making me think business was what I should do when I hate most business because most people don't become rich (only entrepreneurs and Wall Street. I am good at business but I won't be a mundane serf), and work a 9-5 for nothing paying taxes and enriching CEOs and corporations...not happening!
Business pays pretty decent, or at least it is fairly easy to get a job compared to English degrees or jobs in fine arts. In the states that aren't huge population centers, maybe business grads make just under $40K starting out. That's probably about the same as some of the factory jobs that are opening up as baby boomers retire, before AI robots take over, if that happens, but the business grad has the opportunity to increase earnings.

It looks to me like you are making excuses for not getting a job. How do you support yourself exactly? Didn't you borrow money and not pay it back? Do you get some kind of government support? I know you've posted about how you expect your family just to shell out money for you then write negative things about it because they won't shell out a bunch of money for a grown man who makes excuses for not getting a job to get on his feet.

If you were a serf, you'd probably be dead with your attitude. You could say, "I don't want to work for the landlord and farm it to scrape out a living" and then starve to death.

Serfs couldn't change their employer, typically. Corporate employees, or employees of partnerships, etc. can change their employer. So if you can get someone to hire you, you can do that, then get a side-gig from your income and grow it into your own business so you can work for yourself. But you may need to learn something about that business first. That could be something you learn about on the job or elsewhere.

If you have a 15 year gap on your resume after college, I don't know exactly how to fix that, but you could just say you had some health issues that are now resolved, and leave it at that, since you told us about some in the past. So then you are at least in a protected category for an entry level job. You might also get on at a restaurant or factory that just needs unskilled labor and is willing to give a man who went to college a long time ago but has no work history a chance. If you've had a few years of work history, your resume would probably look better.

If you have some cash to work with, which could come from a job, then you can get out of working for the man by growing a side-gig up enough to support yourself. I met a man who could make several thousands a day selling tea at events in convention centers. He picked a good location and sold glasses of tea to people for $3 right when they came out of the heat outside and started walking down the crowded rows of displays. I don't know if he did that once a year for extra cash or if he went around doing that.

In Hawaii, at a block party, there were people who ran food trucks and others who sold t-shirts. There are people who sell all kinds of things online, too. There are plumbers, roofers, and all kinds of people like that who have a skill who go into business for themselves.

I'll tell you one I could do. I could clean the lint out of drier vents. I think it costs $300, so I bought the kit and hooked it up to the drier. I could also put up wire shelves. But I have other skills that pay better. Those are things I learned to do. Maybe I could start a side gig if I wanted to. I could paint numbers on driveways. There are lots of businesses you could get into if you have just a little bit of cash.

Most of our parents are not entrepreneurs and raised us in a way to be cogs in the machine. The machine does need cogs if it is going to operate.

Why be angry and bitter over corporations making money if they are going to pay you and let you live a decent lifestyle? A couple of hundred years ago, people were working 16 hours a day in factories and coal mines, and were still poor. Now you could work about 8 hours, get 8 hours of downtime, and 8 hours of sleep with a lot of jobs, and still earn a decent living.
Also, tell them the truth that there isn't true freedom and that people can't be anything they want because that's another lie.
If you accept that as truth, why not just try to get a job?
It's important for parents to establish strong bonds of love with children and never hurt them emotionally and physically.
I don't know what happened to you on that front, so I won't comment much further.
Also, aristocratic children can't have good relationships with serf parents. Serf children can be turned into aristocratic children by parents who have aristocratic values.
Some of the aristocrats in times gone by lounged around and didn't have jobs. But they had money and social status. So are you really an aristocrat?
Also, if a child hates the country they live, accept it and help them leave. I hate America after everything that I went through and everything I was denied, and my parents can't comprehend how much I hate it! America is a bastion of lies and it forced failure upon me.
There was a generation there where I hear they started giving out participation trophies to all the kids who lost at soccer games. Was that the lie, that everyone is a winner whether you overcome or not, whether you work hard or not?
I'd rather have inheritance so I can change my life almost instantly than my parents. Even $200,000 in cash would make me a millionaire in a few years.
Why don't you give me an inheritance, too. I could use some cash. I'd probably need more than $200K, but if someone dumps a boatload of cash at your front door, tell them to come my way. I'm not wishing anyone dead, though.

You don't want to work a job, right? So your parents don't want to help bail you out and tell you to get a job. It sounds like they are doing what they can do as parents. What are they supposed to do? I might kick one of my kids out if he doesn't get a job. He's in school now, but my kids aren't going to just mooch off me and not work forever.

And if you want a girl, get a job. You have to support her. Embrace that. The economic system is what it is. You have to get a job somewhere. A lot of opportunities are jobs for corporations. Either take one of those or find another employer. Support yourself, get your life together, and then a woman worth a man's time might take you seriously. If you earn money for tickets overseas, some pretty young blonde in a foreign country might take you seriously.

You can imagine yourself to be a king with lots of money who doesn't work and has a harem of young-looking females. But the money in your imagination isn't going to feed a young woman. If she's working, she won't want to support a freeloader who thinks he's a king.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

@MrMan It's almost like you support wealth inequality and neo-serfdom.

Some people are natural aristocrats and not suited to mundane work.

Also, before 1600, everyone owned their own business. Corporations shouldn't exist and wouldn't if it wasn't for the United States deciding to treat them as "legal persons" after slavery was abolished in the aftermath of the Civil War.

America is responsible for destroying this world more than the Industrial Revolution did, and then the Jews escalated their destruction in the World Wars and the aftermath of the World Wars, this we have the world that exists today.

@Pixel--Dude
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

How to be a good father?

Don't have kids. :lol: :wink:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!