Which Sex has the Higher Sex Drive? Men? Or Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Which Gender's Sex Drive is Higher?

Men's
60%
Women's
40%

Total votes: 5
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Which Sex has the Higher Sex Drive? Men? Or Women?

Post by Outcast9428 »

This is a question I have wondered throughout my entire life. The way my parents presented it to me growing up, you'd think women were borderline asexual and that men, as a result of their higher sex drives, are constantly plotting and scheming of ways to convince women to get into bed with them. I wasn't consciously sure if this was true as a teenager, but subconsciously, I believed it to be true.

When I got to college, I was the most convinced that men's sex drive was higher because of the quantity of campus feminists I saw. I started seeing feminism as basically a giant plot, that women as a general hivemind, were apart of, to deprive men of sex. As I've gotten older though, and reflecting on all the girls I've dated, as well as girls I've been friends with. I am more convinced now then I ever was in the past, that it is the female sex drive that is higher. People simply think the male sex drive is higher because it is more simple and straightforward. For the sake of fairness though, I will present all the possible arguments for and against.

Arguments for female sex drive being higher:

1. Much more so then guys, girls are literally insatiable.

There are many guys who have high sex drives, but you will really struggle to find a guy who is truly insatiable. A man only has so many rounds in the chamber before he is spent for the day/evening. How many rounds he has depends on the guy, but every guy has his limit. When he reaches his limit, it is very difficult to push him beyond that.

Girls, however, do not have a limit. You can finger them, eat them out, kiss them, and have sex with them several times in the same day. You could go at it for hours on end. You can give them orgasm after orgasm, and they will still look at you with cute little puppy dog eyes like "more please." Unlike you, she is just as horny as she was three hours ago, if not more. Because the female sex drive does not have a cap placed on it, there is no limit. And girls who have high sex drives seem to be delighted at the prospect of completely wearing a man out and pushing him to his limits. She will enjoy being played with for as long as her man is able to play with her. You actually end up feeling guilty for even having limits, because you're basically having to tell your girl "the fun is over, I can't go any longer."

2. Women's entire lives are structured around sex.

I'm not just talking about when they get in the bedroom with you... Almost their entire lives are spent either preparing for sex, or actively having it. Women's obsession with beauty, whether its makeup, jewelry, hairstyles, or clothing, is all about her desire to make herself presentable to her husband for sex. Her fascination with perfumes is done so she will smell good to her husband. The reason girls love baths is because they are sensual and make her feel beautiful. Women love candles, because they want a pleasant smelling environment for when her husband gets home.

When girls are with their friends, the main topic of discussion for them, is sex. To a large extent that is true of men as well. But women are unique in that they talk about it to the almost complete exclusion of any other topic. In friendships I have had with girls, it seemed to be the only topic they ever wanted to discuss.

3. People in the historical past believed girls were the ones with the higher sex drives... The belief in the opposite being true, only became mainstream starting in the 1800s.

In Europe during the middle ages, the viewpoint that women were insatiable and full of lust was widespread. People generally thought that women spent their entire lives dreaming about and attempting to fulfill their carnal appetites. The cure for nearly every female mental health problem back then, was sex. Because people believed that all of women's mental problems came from her husband not fulfilling her sexual needs. The Greeks also believed that women were filled with sexual appetite and that men were significantly more restrained and disciplined about sex. This point of view only started shifting in the 1700s when the very first feminists argued that the reason why women were so obsessed with sex was their lack of independence and empowerment. They basically argued that women were actually more virtuous then men, but that they had no room to show that side of themselves, because they had no purpose in life other then childbearing and homemaking. Betty Friedan actually makes a pretty similar argument in the Feminine Mystique. Claiming that women in the 1950s had become incredibly lustful, to the point where men had lost respect for women because women were constantly trying to have sex with them and posed no challenge, essentially.

In the 1800s, the idea that women were actually the ones who were more sexually restrained then men started to become common. It wasn't really until the 1960s or 1970s, it seemed though, that people completely believed that men's sex drive was undeniably stronger then women's. In the past decade, however, the 2010s, it seems that belief is starting to fade away again and the viewpoint that women have the stronger sex drive is becoming more common.

4. Women's love of foreplay and extended sexual sessions.

Going back to the first point somewhat, is women's appetite for very long sexual sessions. Although this happens to be something I share in common with girls', I have heard it isn't common for most guys. That most guys like to just get naked, f**k, roll over and go to sleep. To me that sounds very boring, but I've heard it is very common for guys to approach sex this way. Or at the least, to approach sex like a one and done pop. And that many guys rush to get their orgasm and after that they don't care. Girls, on the other hand, tend to prefer long, extended sexual sessions.

Arguments for men having stronger sex drives.

1. The entire existence of feminism.

The feminist movement's primary goal, is essentially to break women away from their dependency on men. Whether that be sexual, emotional, or financial. The financial aspect was to promote women in the workforce. The sexual aspect is to promote casual sex, and to cheapen the act of sex in general so that it becomes unfulfilling to both parties. And the emotional aspect is through the stigmatization of many natural male and female behaviors. Stigmatizing men for being chivalrous, gentlemanly, honorable, stigmatizing relationships between older men and younger women. Telling men they are sexist pigs if they want to care for and cherish a woman. A co-worker of mine who is conservative said he met a feminist once, and he told her he was looking for a special companion to love and cherish. And she told him to get a dog. The growth of lesbianism is another attempt to sexually and emotionally break the female gender away from men. The fact that so many women do genuinely buy into the feminist movement indicates a strong desire to separate from men no matter what... Which does not indicate a high sex drive on their part. No girl I've met who has a high sex drive was a feminist, because girls with high sex drives have no desire for independence from men.

Counter point: The men in Ancient Greece were essentially the equivalent of modern day feminists but for men. Ancient Greece was legitimately misogynistic in that they believed women were horrible creatures whom men should spend as little time with as possible. They believed that the more separate men could become from women the better. This is literally why the Greeks are so known for homosexuality, because, like modern feminists, they wanted to be independent from women in every way... Including sexually. A surprising number of people in Ancient Greece even attempted to say that the female body wasn't beautiful, that only the male body was, and that men can only have sex with other men for pleasure, that sex with women should only be done for the purposes of procreation.

2. The fact that men are the ones working for, and paying for sex.

One may argue about which gender has the higher sex drive, but one thing nobody doubts is that men pay the higher price for their sexual desires. Whether its paying prostitutes, paying for dates, or paying to maintain his wife's happiness. Men are the ones who really work for sex. A strong indication of sex drive is how hard somebody is willing to work for it. A person with a high sex drive will do anything, literally anything to get sex. Its a biological need and they cannot really function without it. The fact that men don't mind putting themselves in the worker's position speaks to the possibility of a higher sex drive.

Counter point: Women take a lot more risks to have sex then men do. Pregnancy sucks.

3. Women don't seem to struggle with going without as much as men do.

Men who cannot get sex become very volatile, in many cases they are outright destructive... Historically they were usually destructive to others, but in modern times, they tend to be destructive towards themselves. Sexual frustration can drive men partially insane, making them depressed and usually very angry, resentful, and bitter. Either way, men really do not handle going without sex very well. There are more women out there who seem fine with the prospect of having sex on a very rare occasion. Even girls who have high sex drives, do not have the same "I must f**k something/someone" that men seem to have. Even girls with high sex drives may not get much satisfaction out of masturbating. Girls' sex drive is sparked, mostly by the act of falling in love with a man. If she falls in love with him, her sex drive will probably be higher then his. But men's sex drive is more latent, they need release on a scheduled time period and things go bad if they don't get that release.

So what is y'alls opinion? Which gender is hornier?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Which Sex has the Higher Sex Drive? Men? Or Women?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

While you make a lot of good points there, Outcast, I would argue that there are major differences between male and female sexuality. You're right, a man has a "limit" to the number of rounds he can go, the number of times he can ejaculate. Physically speaking, I could do ten but my goodness, I'd be absolutely spent. A woman has a different set of genitals, her orifices built to receive, and she can go on more. But female sexuality often doesn't go into hyperdrive until she's already really into a guy. Men go around and actively check out all sorts of girls. Wondering what they'd look like naked, does she shave or trim, what color are her nipples, what does her ass look like? Lol. I know I do. At the same time, women don't usually do this... I doubt they check out random men and wonder what his dick is like. Sure, some women do. They're lusty creatures. But men, on average, are far more visually inclined and perverted than women.

So if I were to judge horniness, I'd say men still have women beat. Because nine out of ten times, if you place a hot naked girl in any random man's bed? He'll bang her. If you drop a hot naked dude in any random woman's bed, she'll be weirded out because it's like sexual assault lol. If she just had a conversation first and he cracked a few jokes and suggested to go to his place, she may have agreed, but she isn't ready to go just like that. A man is. A man, especially a young man, will be hard within seconds and bone her into oblivion. I feel this is the biggest difference between men and women, when it comes to sex... a woman will typically need to be "wined and dined", she'll require foreplay, effort, flirting, before she unleashes her inner nymph. A man doesn't need any of that; he just needs a whole to stick it in, a mouth to suck him off, eager fingers to please him and the sight of bouncy titties or a firm ass before his eyes. That's all it takes.

You can give any man a p***y and he'll think: "Oh nice, a p***y, lets f**k it". But you can't really give a random woman a dick and expect her to be pleased about it. Men, biologically speaking, are designed to desire lots of sex, with lots of partners. For them, it makes sense, as more partners equals more offspring. For women it makes little sense to be after many men, because in the end, all it takes is one good man. I would say that the average single man is always going to be hornier than the average single woman, until the point when they have already entered a relationship together, at which point its pretty much a toss-up.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast,

I heard some kind of expert on the radio say that in marriages, 80% of marriages had a man with a higher sex drive and 20% had women with higher sex drives. I don't know how 'sex drive' was defined. There are some different factors to consider.

Maybe me have higher 'front end' sex drives, but women have higher 'back end' sex drives. Men want to start. A lot of women are slow to start but want to keep going whenever it happens.

I've only been with my wife, so I cannot speak for all women. My experience is, even as a married man, it can take a little bit of wooing or effort to get her in the sack, but she can go for longer than I do once it gets, usually. Well, sometimes she thinks I go for too long, but especially when we were young, she could be like the energizer bunny. Of course, she would ask to stop and I'd persuade her to keep going. I won't go into too much detail, but the capacity to receive is high. Once an encounter has totally wound down, we clean up, put on clothes, my wife doesn't usually want to go for another one, but she has asked for that on rare occasion if she was just too wound up from the previous encounter, and I was happy to oblige.

Women can also have a hard time putting aside what they are thinking about to have sex. There is this saying, 'not in the mood' or 'in the mood.' For me, mood doesn't really play into it. Normal mood is good enough for sex. I don't need a special mood. Maybe intense sorrow or frustration or something might get in the way, but I could have sex with my wife while sad, grieving, a bit angry or frustrated. It would probably even help. But women can get distracted-- what about the kids, or dinner, or the dirty kitchen, or the tomato plants, or feeding the dog, or whatever. If they want to be diligent sexual partners, they need to learn to set those things aside or take care of the big issues then go to the bedroom in a reasonable amount of time. :)

I've been the one to 'make the sex happen', to woo, nudge, keep mentioning sex to get it into her mind that we are doing it later so she'll be ready... that sort of thing. A lot of times, I don't really woo, just say something about wanting sex that night. I'm not romantic about it all the time, probably most of the time.

If she wants to make it happen...boom! It happens. No resistance. A couple of exceptions was when she had something to do and got home after I went to sleep when I was in my early 30's and she was in her late 20's. She woke me up coming into the room, mentioned we might have sex. I was so sleepy, I almost went back to sleep, then I thought why would I have sleep instead of having sex with my beautiful wife, pulled head up off the bed and gave her what she wanted. I remember that happening twice. But I tell her if I'm asleep for her to just take what she needs and wake me up with it, but she hasn't taken me up on that. That would be better than any alarm clock. Usually, if she wants it, she doesn't tell me directly.

I have heard that who has the higher sexual desire can change with age. I read women's sex drives in their 30's can be higher. I was hoping a switch would flip and my wife would be chasing me around for sex and I'd be hiding under the bed in the fetal position wanting a break.... but that never happened. I've always wanted enough frequency to make that unrealistic. I think younger women have stronger sex drives physically, but some of them just get comfortable and confident about asking for it when they age. If a man doesn't want it every night or two, they may hit him up for sex in their 30's.

But a lot of women struggle to have an orgasm. And not all can do multiple orgasms. I've never been with one of those types of women. My wife has rarely experienced that.

I read that in one of those surveys from the 50's or 60's that the average duration of intercourse was 2 minutes. If husbands in centuries past were like that, just pounding a woman then finishing and rolling over, maybe the wives chased them around an hour or two later, hitting them up for some more sex since it went unfinished as far as their physical needs were concerned. Maybe that was at the root of some of the hysteria. They can get irritable if they don't finish properly. Also, it might have created this perception that women were sexually insatiable creatures.

But none of us are in a position to say anything about all women based on our experience. Men who sleep with girls they pick up at clubs or that have girlfriends for a few months know what a woman is like trying to impress a man who picked her up, or they know an early, highly sexual stage of a relationship when it is new. But they don't know what a woman is like long term, especially as she ages from one decade to the next. And who would know that about multiple women? Maybe a man with a harem? A rich Arab might know that about 4 women if he hangs onto them and doesn't rotate between women by divorcing them. If he divorces them he may know about them over the course of several years until he lets one go and gets another. Ancient kings with small to medium sized harems might know about multiple women. But since he was the king, and the women wanted to bear heirs, and they had to wait for their turn since the king was busy with other harem members, they were probably just always willing when their turn came around.

We can read surveys that people respond to, probably mostly those with high sex drives, sex problems, marital problems, an above-average interest in marital topics, people hard up for cash, or whatever demographic attracts people to take surveys on sex and marriag.e
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 12:45 am
While you make a lot of good points there, Outcast, I would argue that there are major differences between male and female sexuality. You're right, a man has a "limit" to the number of rounds he can go, the number of times he can ejaculate. Physically speaking, I could do ten but my goodness, I'd be absolutely spent. A woman has a different set of genitals, her orifices built to receive, and she can go on more. But female sexuality often doesn't go into hyperdrive until she's already really into a guy. Men go around and actively check out all sorts of girls. Wondering what they'd look like naked, does she shave or trim, what color are her nipples, what does her ass look like? Lol. I know I do. At the same time, women don't usually do this... I doubt they check out random men and wonder what his dick is like. Sure, some women do. They're lusty creatures. But men, on average, are far more visually inclined and perverted than women.

So if I were to judge horniness, I'd say men still have women beat. Because nine out of ten times, if you place a hot naked girl in any random man's bed? He'll bang her. If you drop a hot naked dude in any random woman's bed, she'll be weirded out because it's like sexual assault lol. If she just had a conversation first and he cracked a few jokes and suggested to go to his place, she may have agreed, but she isn't ready to go just like that. A man is. A man, especially a young man, will be hard within seconds and bone her into oblivion. I feel this is the biggest difference between men and women, when it comes to sex... a woman will typically need to be "wined and dined", she'll require foreplay, effort, flirting, before she unleashes her inner nymph. A man doesn't need any of that; he just needs a whole to stick it in, a mouth to suck him off, eager fingers to please him and the sight of bouncy titties or a firm ass before his eyes. That's all it takes.

You can give any man a p***y and he'll think: "Oh nice, a p***y, lets f**k it". But you can't really give a random woman a dick and expect her to be pleased about it. Men, biologically speaking, are designed to desire lots of sex, with lots of partners. For them, it makes sense, as more partners equals more offspring. For women it makes little sense to be after many men, because in the end, all it takes is one good man. I would say that the average single man is always going to be hornier than the average single woman, until the point when they have already entered a relationship together, at which point its pretty much a toss-up.
Yeah I would agree on those differences generally being true. However, I’m not sure if that reflects a genuinely lower sex drive among women or if it just means their operations manual is different.

Usually when having this debate that is the argument people tend to use… That there is more of a latent need for sex among men which is why they go to prostitutes. For men the sexual need seems more fixed and set in stone whereas the female sex drive is more conditional. It needs everything to be just right.

But if everything is just right, it goes into such hyperdrive that it convinces me that ours isn’t quite as strong as theirs is.

I also don’t think women needing foreplay or to be wined and dined necessarily means they have a lower sex drive. If anything I’d say the desire to draw the act out reflects a higher degree of interest in it.

Ten in one day is seriously impressive… I have always been told I had a very high sexual appetite but I can’t do 10 in one day. I think 5 is my limit. Anything beyond that would require being in a unusually randy mood. I’ve gotten pretty close to doing that many “acts” in one day but I can’t finish myself off that many times. What’s your secret lol?

@MrMan

Like I mentioned, I’m not sure if the need for foreplay or warm up really reflects a lower sex drive. Women to me, seem like sexual energy generators… They take a man’s energy and reflect it back at him. How much energy they reflect depends on how much energy the man puts into them to begin with.

For me, I find the warm up period very enjoyable. It draws the act out and makes it longer so to speak. And for me time is more valuable then climaxes. It’s about whether one prefers constant ripples or if they want one big rush all at once and then it’s over. I like the constant ripples until I’m at a breaking point.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There is some oft-quoted study of male & female homosexual couples and hetero couples which showed that fags had the most sex, followed by normal people with lesbians having the least. The conclusion was that men had higher sex drive.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 8:04 am
I also don’t think women needing foreplay or to be wined and dined necessarily means they have a lower sex drive. If anything I’d say the desire to draw the act out reflects a higher degree of interest in it.
But as you said, everything has to be "just right". Creating the proper conditions for it isn't always easy, especially not once a couple gets married, has a bunch of kids. You're still in that honeymoon phase where things are easy... five years down the line there may be a crying baby, and she may be pregnant with number two, moody, hormonal, and you just simply don't have the time for the romance, the slow build-up, the foreplay... it's mostly going to just be quickies, and while your own sex drive will remain every bit as high, hers may diminish somewhat. It is at times like that, a few years into marriage, that the difference in sex drive between men and women becomes most apparant. Because for things to be "just right", time is needed, time that simply isn't there between household chores, cooking, cleaning, a man's career, and a growing family. But men, they ALWAYS want sex, and women, they want it only when they want it and things are the way they need to be, for her.
Outcast9428 wrote:
Ten in one day is seriously impressive… I have always been told I had a very high sexual appetite but I can’t do 10 in one day. I think 5 is my limit. Anything beyond that would require being in a unusually randy mood. I’ve gotten pretty close to doing that many “acts” in one day but I can’t finish myself off that many times. What’s your secret lol?
My secret? Staying hydrated, like drinking a ton of water every day, taking vitamin supplements, in particular zinc supplements, and doing bodyweight exercises frequently, lets say, five hundred push-ups a day, and about an hour of cycling. You'll be cumming like a firehose in no time, my brother. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 12:45 am
So if I were to judge horniness, I'd say men still have women beat. Because nine out of ten times, if you place a hot naked girl in any random man's bed? He'll bang her. If you drop a hot naked dude in any random woman's bed, she'll be weirded out because it's like sexual assault lol.
I don't think it works that way. The only difference in your scenarios is who is in whose bed. If you placed a hot naked girl in a random man's bed, he'd be afraid if he just started to 'bang' her she'd cry rape. I mean, she just suddenly woke up in some dude's bed and he starts having sex with her? That's rape. She'd scream, right?

Assuming random naked girl was willing, a lot of men have wives or girlfriends (or morals) so only some of them would go for it. I wouldn't. I'd be sinning against God. I'm also married, and my wife would know. I'm telling you, she would know. This stuff doesn't generally stay hidden forever.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 10:34 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
But as you said, everything has to be "just right". Creating the proper conditions for it isn't always easy, especially not once a couple gets married, has a bunch of kids. You're still in that honeymoon phase where things are easy... five years down the line there may be a crying baby, and she may be pregnant with number two, moody, hormonal, and you just simply don't have the time for the romance, the slow build-up, the foreplay... it's mostly going to just be quickies, and while your own sex drive will remain every bit as high, hers may diminish somewhat. It is at times like that, a few years into marriage, that the difference in sex drive between men and women becomes most apparant. Because for things to be "just right", time is needed, time that simply isn't there between household chores, cooking, cleaning, a man's career, and a growing family. But men, they ALWAYS want sex, and women, they want it only when they want it and things are the way they need to be, for her.
That seems pretty accurate. Exhaustion doesn't make me not want it unless it is extremely severe, like if I had to dig ditches or break rocks with a sledge hammer out in the elements all day. And even then, I might go for it if she volunteered to be on top. But if she's tired, she's not interested. One time we were both tired, working late hours on our business, just exhausted. It was pretty close to a digging ditches scenario for exhaustion. I said I had a 'sexual emergency' in her language, and she went for it. Maybe she had some pent up need. I was surprised she was able since she was exhausted.

The first two years or so, there were no babies. It was release just about every night for me, and intercourse every other night for her unless there was a period involved, or sickness or traveling. Long sessions, too. But there was a combination of newness and no babies. It's a totally different story after the baby. She bleeds and heals up for weeks. The baby wakes up every two hours to nurse and get diaper changes and such. Gradually the baby can sleep longer and longer. Add the housework to that. Then you have a bit of sex, and another baby. It's like the baby is trying to be an only child sometimes. :) When they get big enough to sleep in their own rooms, that's a good thing. But as she ages, her body doesn't crave it as frequently. So you hope she's the type who is willing to 'take one for the team' and show a bit of affection, so she'll be willing, and then you get her warmed up. It does take a bit constant effort to keep the sex happening, on a regular basis, though, when they are busy and tired.
Outcast9428 wrote:
My secret? Staying hydrated, like drinking a ton of water every day, taking vitamin supplements, in particular zinc supplements, and doing bodyweight exercises frequently, lets say, five hundred push-ups a day, and about an hour of cycling. You'll be cumming like a firehose in no time, my brother. :lol:
[/quote]

'Finishing' ten times in a day, or 10 separate sessions with a woman? My wife wouldn't be up for 10 times a day. If she weren't having an O and got interrupted, she'd get frustrated with it. Physically, if I didn't finish, 10 times, yeah, I guess so. When I was young, maybe I could have had 10 O's in a day. But even then, it probably would have taken hours and hours. I've never done anything like that. Maybe half of that, once, as a young man, maybe. But now, if I could do that, it would probably take all 24 hours. Is this a regular occurrence for you? Do you rest in between or is it one right after another?
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Thanks for the tips :lol: I got some multivitamins today. I can’t do 500 push ups lol but I can do push ups.

I may be saying this as a young man without kids but I feel like I’ll find a way to make some time lol. I looked it up and was horrified to find that the average couple only has sex for 20 minutes, including foreplay. Like damn, 20 minutes is more like a goodbye kiss for us :lol:.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 5:53 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Thanks for the tips :lol: I got some multivitamins today. I can’t do 500 push ups lol but I can do push ups.

I may be saying this as a young man without kids but I feel like I’ll find a way to make some time lol. I looked it up and was horrified to find that the average couple only has sex for 20 minutes, including foreplay. Like damn, 20 minutes is more like a goodbye kiss for us :lol:.
Who times it? Before the kids, we probably spent a lot more time than that during a typical session. But now, we are busy. We probably do some about that long, sometimes longer, sometimes shorter. We have a lot going on.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Outcast9428 wrote:

Of course not in one sitting, it's spread out over the whole day from morning to evening with intervals. :lol: You work your way up to the 500. Even just 200 is a great help, you'll gradually go up and it's nice feeling yourself get stronger; great for posture, too. And just cardio, running, cycling, it's great, too. Multivitamins helps, but you have to get a specific vitamin for zinc, like zinc tablets, that's the the real winner haha.
Outcast9428 wrote:

Oh I'm sure you would find time, but an uninterrupted thirty minutes would be rather rare, especially if you are dealing with newborns, and a traditional family would have plenty of those. Sometimes your need for a release is just so enormous and you need to "get it on", but you know that any minute, a crying baby would awake and require to be breastfed or held or danced to sleep... so you have to make it count, and you have to be quick, or else you could go a week or even two weeks without any sex if you're unlucky. That's the harsh reality lol. So yeah, moments of great intimacy become more fleeting and that's part of the deal, so to speak. Hormonal changes in a woman can either make her more horny (hence more frustrated for lack of prolonged sexual intercourse) or a lot less horny, it's luck of the draw. But yeah... if you're a married family man, you often have to choose between quickies and a sure sexual release, or no sex at all until the "perfect moment" which may not arrive for far too long.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Girls because they experience more pleasure, can have unlimited orgasms, their orgasms are 10 times more powerful, and a girl's power comes from her beauty, desirability as a possible partner, and being able to create sexual desire. Girls just don't open up to most guys and it takes time or the right charm to have them open up.

Girls can easily become sluts after experiencing sex because it feels pleasurable for them and it is a way they get resources. Open relationships benefit girls because they can acquire more resources and girls can easily get guys.

The reason why men who are multiple girls are considered cool is because it's difficult to get one girl. The reason why girls are considered sluts is because they feel much more pleasure and it's easy for them to get a guy.

I disagree with guys always being ready. I am not always ready for sex and even if I think a girl is cute or hot, I might not have sex with her. Maybe I'm not like most guys because I don't think that I could do hookups. I require loyalty and monogamy from a girl. I also need to trust a girl. I've also watched videos of social experiments where beautiful girls approach guys and offer to have sex with them. A decent number of the men decline.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 2:42 am
Outcast9428 wrote:

Of course not in one sitting, it's spread out over the whole day from morning to evening with intervals. :lol: You work your way up to the 500. Even just 200 is a great help, you'll gradually go up and it's nice feeling yourself get stronger; great for posture, too. And just cardio, running, cycling, it's great, too. Multivitamins helps, but you have to get a specific vitamin for zinc, like zinc tablets, that's the the real winner haha.
Outcast9428 wrote:

Oh I'm sure you would find time, but an uninterrupted thirty minutes would be rather rare, especially if you are dealing with newborns, and a traditional family would have plenty of those. Sometimes your need for a release is just so enormous and you need to "get it on", but you know that any minute, a crying baby would awake and require to be breastfed or held or danced to sleep... so you have to make it count, and you have to be quick, or else you could go a week or even two weeks without any sex if you're unlucky. That's the harsh reality lol. So yeah, moments of great intimacy become more fleeting and that's part of the deal, so to speak. Hormonal changes in a woman can either make her more horny (hence more frustrated for lack of prolonged sexual intercourse) or a lot less horny, it's luck of the draw. But yeah... if you're a married family man, you often have to choose between quickies and a sure sexual release, or no sex at all until the "perfect moment" which may not arrive for far too long.
The vitamin gummies I bought do have zinc in them, 5 milligrams, and you eat two of them so that’s 10 milligrams. Seems like that should be good right?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 6:19 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 2:42 am
Outcast9428 wrote:

Outcast9428 wrote:

The vitamin gummies I bought do have zinc in them, 5 milligrams, and you eat two of them so that’s 10 milligrams. Seems like that should be good right?
It's best to buy a good supplement that has 30 mg of zinc. 30 mg is okay to start with but it's okay to do 60 mg.

I also recommend L-Arginine and Lecithin. Vitamin D at 5,000 IU daily.

There's also different phytochemicals to enhance sex drive and performance from eating fruits and vegetables.

Multivitamins aren't as likely to be as bioavailable in percentage absorbed and the quantity of 5mg zinc is too low to really give any boost.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tsar wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 6:46 am
It's best to buy a good supplement that has 30 mg of zinc. 30 mg is okay to start with but it's okay to do 60 mg.

I also recommend L-Arginine and Lecithin. Vitamin D at 5,000 IU daily.

There's also different phytochemicals to enhance sex drive and performance from eating fruits and vegetables.

Multivitamins aren't as likely to be as bioavailable in percentage absorbed and the quantity of 5mg zinc is too low to really give any boost.
Yes. This is solid advice; the dosage of zinc, specifically, needs to be higher and can be taken in addition to the multivitamins, it isn't an and-or thing. I also eat about half a kilo of stir-fried vegetables in olive oil daily; olive oil, too, is a natural booster of testosterone and therefore superior to other oils or butters. Furthermore, I eat raw fish at least twice a week, two whole raw herrings with raw onions. I try to stay low on carbs, little to no bread or rice, and if I do eat bread, it's only the dark brown variety with grains. In addition to all this, copious amounts of water, at least two liters a day, and little to no sugar, no sweets.

Such a diet will greatly enhance a man's sexual performance and help boost natural testosterone levels, increase the volume and power of ejaculations and improve overall sexual function and general health. Can greatly recommend it. Gotta get on that pornstar diet. :lol: