A 14 Year Old Girl Commits Suicide

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

A 14 Year Old Girl Commits Suicide

Post by Tsar »

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/a ... t/4095473/

A 14 year old girl in the US commits suicide because of bullying.

America is a place where teen girls commit suicide at higher rates than most other countries just like every other demographic of the US population commits suicides at higher rates than most other countries. Suicide is much higher in the US compared to anywhere else.

Some people are bullied for whatever reason. You shouldn't have children in the United States. It seems like the United States is the worst place for bullying.

In some ways, it reminds me of an Irish family that movies from Ireland to the US and their teen daughter committed suicide because of bullying in the US.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -girl.html

Why would people want to take their children from nations with less bullying to America which is a toxic society where bullying is very common and suicide is very common?

I imagine that bullying is much less of a problem in European nations.

Why does America have very cruel people? It's impossible to deny that the US is one of the cruelest societies in the world. Why do you think that is?

@Pixel--Dude @Lucas88 @MarcosZeitola @Outcast9428
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Commits Suicide

Post by MrMan »

Maybe the school system dtramatizes microsocial infractions as 'bullying' and then teaches kids to be stressed out when it happens to the point where they get suicidal.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MrMan wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 8:02 pm
Maybe the school system dtramatizes microsocial infractions as 'bullying' and then teaches kids to be stressed out when it happens to the point where they get suicidal.
C'mon man, you're better then this...

The girl was thrown to the ground and kicked in the head until she blacked out. This is a lot more then "microsocial infractions."

@Tsar

Personally, the older I get, the more hope I actually have for the US because I'm starting to realize... This really is a very big country. Lifestyles in America vary almost as much as they do in Europe. For example, the average woman in New York gets married when she's 30 years old, but the average woman in Arkansas gets married when she's 24. The marriage rate in states like Arkansas, Alabama, and Utah, are twice as high as the marriage rate in Northern Democrat run states is. I think the fact that we've grown up all our lives being told that America is one country has seriously misled a large percentage of the population into believing that the way life looks in one state is the way it looks everywhere in America. Only people who live in states that are obvious outliers really seem to be aware of how culturally different their own state is from other states.

This sentiment is further compounded by the internet. Nobody knows where in America you actually are unless you personally tell people. So people who spend a lot of time online don't understand how different life can really look if you go to another state in America. And people who live in more healthy states can get fooled into thinking that the people around behave worse then they really do, because they interact a lot with people on the internet, who very likely live in one of the big states like California, New York, or Florida... States that are absolutely filled with gutter trash.

Dating my girlfriend now, vs dating a girl who lived in Florida, really showed me how different life can look if you simply live in a different American state. My ex from Florida was hit on, and sexually harassed, literally every f***ing day. People did it right in-front of my face. People said rude things to me while I was out in public. My ex-girlfriend was sexually assaulted by her manager at work, and she talked about how all the female co-workers were getting unsolicited dick pics from their male colleagues, and in general, I saw many things in Florida that were shocking because I never see that sort of thing happen in Virginia. When my ex-girlfriend would visit me in Virginia, that kind of thing never happened. Dating my girlfriend now, we've been together for four months now... Nobody has hit on her. We go on dates every weekend, and she does work a part time job as a waitress. No one has ever bothered her.

As much as people here trash the United States, something worth keeping in mind, is that the US is one of the only countries on Earth left now where there are states that have no minimum age of marriage or at least have a very young minimum age of marriage. Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming, California, and West Virginia, have no minimum age of marriage. Most of the states that aren't as extreme as those at least allow girls aged 16 and up to get married. And while it is considered culturally weird nowadays, the actual laws aren't really any different from the laws you'd see in Europe. The US is also one of the only countries left in the world with legal penalties for adultery in some of our states. In North Carolina, you can even sue the guy who slept with your wife and get a lot of money out of it too.

By no means am I saying the US is perfect, a paradise, or the best country in the world. But, maybe it really isn't so bad after-all. I'd much rather live here then in Britain. God I can't seem to meet any British person who doesn't absolutely despise the country. Plus, a lot of those Western European countries, like the UK, Germany, and the Scandinavian countries... I have met a lot of people on the internet from those countries... All of whom considered themselves to be relatively right-leaning compared to most people in their country, and I swear, all of them are right-leaning liberals. In the Scandinavian countries, the people who consider themselves right-leaning, actually seem like left-leaning liberals to me. "The right" in Western and Northern Europe, is entirely made up of liberals who don't like immigrants or political correctness. Conservatives have no influence in those countries at all.

All that being said, I think American youth culture is horrible. I do agree that youth culture is cruel. Being a 15-22 year old in America absolutely sucks donkey balls. This is probably one of the worst countries to be a teenager in because most of this country treats teenagers like they are children and expects no responsibility, morality, or maturity from them and so most of them act like total brats.

Being an adult in America though, is actually pretty nice... The problem is that American culture is basically determined to keep you a child for as long as possible. For many people, because American culture celebrates childishness and immaturity so much, they never grow up and never realize how different it actually is to be an adult in America as opposed to being a child in America.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 11:23 pm
MrMan wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 8:02 pm
C'mon man, you're better then this...

The girl was thrown to the ground and kicked in the head until she blacked out. This is a lot more then "microsocial infractions."

@Tsar

Personally, the older I get, the more hope I actually have for the US because I'm starting to realize... This really is a very big country. Lifestyles in America vary almost as much as they do in Europe. For example, the average woman in New York gets married when she's 30 years old, but the average woman in Arkansas gets married when she's 24. The marriage rate in states like Arkansas, Alabama, and Utah, are twice as high as the marriage rate in Northern Democrat run states is. I think the fact that we've grown up all our lives being told that America is one country has seriously misled a large percentage of the population into believing that the way life looks in one state is the way it looks everywhere in America. Only people who live in states that are obvious outliers really seem to be aware of how culturally different their own state is from other states.

This sentiment is further compounded by the internet. Nobody knows where in America you actually are unless you personally tell people. So people who spend a lot of time online don't understand how different life can really look if you go to another state in America. And people who live in more healthy states can get fooled into thinking that the people around behave worse then they really do, because they interact a lot with people on the internet, who very likely live in one of the big states like California, New York, or Florida... States that are absolutely filled with gutter trash.

Dating my girlfriend now, vs dating a girl who lived in Florida, really showed me how different life can look if you simply live in a different American state. My ex from Florida was hit on, and sexually harassed, literally every f***ing day. People did it right in-front of my face. People said rude things to me while I was out in public. My ex-girlfriend was sexually assaulted by her manager at work, and she talked about how all the female co-workers were getting unsolicited dick pics from their male colleagues, and in general, I saw many things in Florida that were shocking because I never see that sort of thing happen in Virginia. When my ex-girlfriend would visit me in Virginia, that kind of thing never happened. Dating my girlfriend now, we've been together for four months now... Nobody has hit on her. We go on dates every weekend, and she does work a part time job as a waitress. No one has ever bothered her.

As much as people here trash the United States, something worth keeping in mind, is that the US is one of the only countries on Earth left now where there are states that have no minimum age of marriage or at least have a very young minimum age of marriage. Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming, California, and West Virginia, have no minimum age of marriage. Most of the states that aren't as extreme as those at least allow girls aged 16 and up to get married. And while it is considered culturally weird nowadays, the actual laws aren't really any different from the laws you'd see in Europe. The US is also one of the only countries left in the world with legal penalties for adultery in some of our states. In North Carolina, you can even sue the guy who slept with your wife and get a lot of money out of it too.

By no means am I saying the US is perfect, a paradise, or the best country in the world. But, maybe it really isn't so bad after-all. I'd much rather live here then in Britain. God I can't seem to meet any British person who doesn't absolutely despise the country. Plus, a lot of those Western European countries, like the UK, Germany, and the Scandinavian countries... I have met a lot of people on the internet from those countries... All of whom considered themselves to be relatively right-leaning compared to most people in their country, and I swear, all of them are right-leaning liberals. In the Scandinavian countries, the people who consider themselves right-leaning, actually seem like left-leaning liberals to me. "The right" in Western and Northern Europe, is entirely made up of liberals who don't like immigrants or political correctness. Conservatives have no influence in those countries at all.

All that being said, I think American youth culture is horrible. I do agree that youth culture is cruel. Being a 15-22 year old in America absolutely sucks donkey balls. This is probably one of the worst countries to be a teenager in because most of this country treats teenagers like they are children and expects no responsibility, morality, or maturity from them and so most of them act like total brats.

Being an adult in America though, is actually pretty nice... The problem is that American culture is basically determined to keep you a child for as long as possible. For many people, because American culture celebrates childishness and immaturity so much, they never grow up and never realize how different it actually is to be an adult in America as opposed to being a child in America.
I hadn't seen the videos. I was probably commenting on the generalizations about America, after reading and reflecting on how 'bullying' is used for minor social interactions. Maybe I couldn't get the screen to show the links the other day or just hadn't clicked on it.

Anyway, what they did to that girl was terrible. Were the boys charged with statutory rape for something involving the girl who committed suicide or someone else?