I do not believe in 'Happier Abroad'

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
florida johny
Freshman Poster

Re: I do not believe in 'Happier Abroad'

Post by florida johny »

You have a lot of good points.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Kalinago wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 3:47 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 2:06 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 12:58 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 12:23 pm
Believe it or not. The world is slowly healing. But you can make it heal faster by purifying yourself and encouraging other men to do the same. I do believe Happier Abroad works, but you can’t be a hypocrite abroad. You can’t do things half assed. You have to really commit to what you want.
I do not believe the evidence backs up your statement that "the world is slowly healing". Birth rates all around the globe wouldn't be down, and wouldn't be falling globally, if the world was "healing". The only reason birth rates are falling is because of four reasons:

1. Rampant feminism (females going to school, receiving higher education, joining the work force)
2. Hyper competetive job market, shitty economies and cutthroat business practices
3. Widely available birth control methods and casual sex being rampant in many places
4. Lessening of traditional values with people no longer placing much value in reproduction and the establishment of nuclear families

These developments can be witnessed globally almost everywhere. In some places it is more rapid, in others more gradual. But I am following demographic statistics in Asia, Latin America, the Western world, Russia, etcetera... and they are NOT looking good, at all. I'd say things are honestly rather dramatic at this point. I am not seeing any major positive changes anytime soon. The system as we know it would need a complete overhaul and the Hydra of feminism would have to be decapitated. Who will do that?
That maybe so but people are at least realizing now that it’s a legitimate problem. People weren’t doing that before. The energy/motivation needed to change things is there. Oddly enough that’s usually the hardest part is just getting people to agree that it’s a problem to begin with.

Also @Cornfed should shut his pie hole. He’s the biggest hypocrite on this forum, including his accusations of hypocrisy towards me.
LOL how?even muslims are having negative birthrates,outside of african shitholes.

the world is getting more degenerate.

the traditionalist set up is dead,and the only laces where it is still possible are literal backwaters noone sane would want to live in.
I’ve actually read that in 2007, 38% of men and 34% of women had had casual sex in the previous month and that in 2017, this number had dropped to 24% of men and 22% of women. Given that abortion is illegal in 1/3 of the United States now, I expect those numbers to drop further. With the left attacking hookup culture with the MeToo movement and the right attacking hookup culture through abortion bans… I actually think hookup culture is close to dead in a lot of America. In my area I can’t think of a single place for somebody to go even if they were looking for a hookup. Hookup culture is definitely dead in Eastern Europe.

One thing I never see anybody mention but I know in a lot of the South now. There isn’t even a place to go if you were trying to find a hookup. Most cities down here don’t even have nightclubs or singles bars. Apparently we used to. An old man I know says there were lots of them back in the 80s. Unless you go to a city like Atlanta or New Orleans though, you can’t really find anywhere in the South that has a major hookup scene. Even in those cities, the nightclubs are filled with Blacks and White people don’t want to go to nightclubs full of Black people.

The main battle now is being fought against sexual perversion. The sadomasochists, aggressive faggotry and trans agenda.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 2:38 pm
Yes, he's kinda losing it with Satanist accusations.
Eh, Outcast wants females to dress slutishly, thus aggressively sexually harassing everyone, encouraging men to hit on them and other females and sexualising every interaction, which has the effect of reducing the level of trust in society, among other horrible things. He further wants females to actually be sluts, thus destroying their ability to bond with any future husband or children. If people manage to get married within that hostile context, he'll fix that by having the government imprison the man for "BDSM" if he behaves like a man, thus ensuring the failure of marriages. This is the very antithesis of Christianity, yet he calls himself a Christian. What could be more Satanic than that?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kalinago wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 9:33 am
both are misandric.Patriarchy is more insidious and misandric than feminism.

it infantilizes women and sees men as disposable slaves for women and children,that must work as slaves for women who are all sacred princesses,and toxic masculinity is actually toxic towards men!

We can't ever be vulnerable or basic humans,as 'patriarchy' and women see that as 'weak'.we can't feel our feelings.

we can't cry or anything basic to humanity,we must be 'strong'and 'tough',we gotta 'dominate'others and be 'successful'.

if women loved men,they wouldn't do this to us,or see us as success objects,they would care about how
WE FEEL.OUR PAINS.OUR STRUGGLES.OUR WELL-BEING.
I'm pretty sure most of that stuff is not part of the definition of 'patriarchy.' US culture in 1900 was patriarchal. So was British culture, for the most part. But there are African tribes where the men run things and make women work really hard and carry heavy loads that are patriarchal. Ancient Greece had a patriarchal culture. Nagaland in India is a patriarchal society. They are using legal protections for different people-groups cultures to keep from having women in certain positions of power. Arab culture is patriarchal, and in at least some of those cultures, women walk behind the men. 'Patriarchal' doesn't mean the 20th century idea of chivalry, pulling out chairs, etc.

There is probably some patriarchal culture where it is not considered a shameful thing for a man to cry in certain circumstances. Patriarchy has to do with men being in charge 'rule by the father.' It's not about chivalry, being kind to women, serving women. Some patriarchal cultures may have mores related to care for women, but that is not part and parcel of patriarchy.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

MrMan wrote:
March 7th, 2023, 6:46 am
Kalinago wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 9:33 am
both are misandric.Patriarchy is more insidious and misandric than feminism.

it infantilizes women and sees men as disposable slaves for women and children,that must work as slaves for women who are all sacred princesses,and toxic masculinity is actually toxic towards men!

We can't ever be vulnerable or basic humans,as 'patriarchy' and women see that as 'weak'.we can't feel our feelings.

we can't cry or anything basic to humanity,we must be 'strong'and 'tough',we gotta 'dominate'others and be 'successful'.

if women loved men,they wouldn't do this to us,or see us as success objects,they would care about how
WE FEEL.OUR PAINS.OUR STRUGGLES.OUR WELL-BEING.
I'm pretty sure most of that stuff is not part of the definition of 'patriarchy.' US culture in 1900 was patriarchal. So was British culture, for the most part. But there are African tribes where the men run things and make women work really hard and carry heavy loads that are patriarchal. Ancient Greece had a patriarchal culture. Nagaland in India is a patriarchal society. They are using legal protections for different people-groups cultures to keep from having women in certain positions of power. Arab culture is patriarchal, and in at least some of those cultures, women walk behind the men. 'Patriarchal' doesn't mean the 20th century idea of chivalry, pulling out chairs, etc.

There is probably some patriarchal culture where it is not considered a shameful thing for a man to cry in certain circumstances. Patriarchy has to do with men being in charge 'rule by the father.' It's not about chivalry, being kind to women, serving women. Some patriarchal cultures may have mores related to care for women, but that is not part and parcel of patriarchy.
The problem with patriarchy,is that it is half-assed.

Yes,I'd rather live in Afghanistan than 1950's america or the good ole 'traditional'places you guys promote.

if you cannot punish women for adultery,limit their traveling and interaction with men,you're at their mercy for them to cheat,to leave you if you allow them the right to initiate divorce outside of abuse toward them.

similarly,A man should not be obliged to pay for his wife beyond shelter,basic clothing and food and drink.

christ-trads allow divorce for women if he doesn't become a slave to her.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
March 7th, 2023, 6:45 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Eh, Outcast wants females to dress slutishly, thus aggressively sexually harassing everyone, encouraging men to hit on them and other females and sexualising every interaction, which has the effect of reducing the level of trust in society, among other horrible things. He further wants females to actually be sluts, thus destroying their ability to bond with any future husband or children. If people manage to get married within that hostile context, he'll fix that by having the government imprison the man for "BDSM" if he behaves like a man, thus ensuring the failure of marriages. This is the very antithesis of Christianity, yet he calls himself a Christian. What could be more Satanic than that?
So basically, you better support Cornfed’s violent sexual perversion or he will come up with ridiculous reasons to claim you’re a Satanist.

According to cornfed, @WanderingProtagonist, any premarital sex at all makes a girl a slut. Doesn’t matter if she was in an exclusive loving relationship, doesn’t matter if she was engaged. If she has sex one time before being married Cornfed considers her to be a ruined whore unworthy of marriage and if you don’t agree with his absurdly broad definition of a slut then you are a leftist Satanist.

Keep in mind this is the same guy who has posted fantasies about breeding R-selected women and ditching them. Being a slave owner and raping his slaves, and even said he would like to essentially hunt people in Africa. Now I have my problems with Black culture as do many but I think all of us can agree that murdering people because them being Black makes it okay is taking things way too far. He also believes it is fine for men to cheat on their wives so long as he isn’t sleeping with another man’s wife or with a virgin woman.

Cornfed, You’re not clever. You’re only proving yourself to be a complete f***ing moron.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 7th, 2023, 11:24 am
Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
So basically, you better support Cornfed’s violent sexual perversion or he will come up with ridiculous reasons to claim you’re a Satanist.

According to cornfed, @WanderingProtagonist, any premarital sex at all makes a girl a slut. Doesn’t matter if she was in an exclusive loving relationship, doesn’t matter if she was engaged. If she has sex one time before being married Cornfed considers her to be a ruined whore unworthy of marriage and if you don’t agree with his absurdly broad definition of a slut then you are a leftist Satanist.

Keep in mind this is the same guy who has posted fantasies about breeding R-selected women and ditching them. Being a slave owner and raping his slaves, and even said he would like to essentially hunt people in Africa. Now I have my problems with Black culture as do many but I think all of us can agree that murdering people because them being Black makes it okay is taking things way too far.

Cornfed, You’re not clever. You’re only proving yourself to be a complete f***ing moron.
You're really doubling down on the Satanic talking points.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
March 7th, 2023, 11:32 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Keep in mind this is the same guy who has posted fantasies about breeding R-selected women and ditching them. Being a slave owner and raping his slaves, and even said he would like to essentially hunt people in Africa. Now I have my problems with Black culture as do many but I think all of us can agree that murdering people because them being Black makes it okay is taking things way too far.

You're really doubling down on the Satanic talking points.
Yeah and you’re doubling down on your stupidity as always because you completely lack the self awareness to realize that virtually everybody, including even most radical conservatives, think you are batshit insane. Your ideology is not only blatantly hypocritical but you act like anybody who is actually consistently conservative is a leftist for not following your twisted, fringe ideology.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 7th, 2023, 11:36 am
Your ideology is not only blatantly hypocritical but you act like anybody who is actually consistently conservative is a leftist for not following your twisted, fringe ideology.
The classic Satanic misdirection of pretending normal human society is a "fringe ideology".
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Outcast9428 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Keep in mind this is the same guy who has posted fantasies about breeding R-selected women and ditching them. Being a slave owner and raping his slaves, and even said he would like to essentially hunt people in Africa. Now I have my problems with Black culture as do many but I think all of us can agree that murdering people because them being Black makes it okay is taking things way too far. He also believes it is fine for men to cheat on their wives so long as he isn’t sleeping with another man’s wife or with a virgin woman.

Damn, I normally have something to say but for now I am out of words so I'll respond later if I think of anything. Otherwise I'll just keep observing back and forth. Wish other forums were interesting in discussion, they would have already blocked and banned the majority of us by now :lol:
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
March 7th, 2023, 11:54 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
Your ideology is not only blatantly hypocritical but you act like anybody who is actually consistently conservative is a leftist for not following your twisted, fringe ideology.
The classic Satanic misdirection of pretending normal human society is a "fringe ideology".
Ironically the only societies that fit into your ideology are African societies. Any European or Asian society prior to the 1970s would think your choking fetish was disgusting and an abomination. Any societies after 1970 would think everything else was bad. Maybe you would’ve fit in with Ancient Rome. It had slavery, no laws against raping them, and men could beat their wives and kids as much as they liked. For the past 1,000 years though no society outside of Africa would have tolerated this train wreck of an ideology.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 7th, 2023, 2:27 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Ironically the only societies that fit into your ideology are African societies. Any European or Asian society prior to the 1970s would think your choking fetish was disgusting and an abomination. Any societies after 1970 would think everything else was bad. Maybe you would’ve fit in with Ancient Rome. It had slavery, no laws against raping them, and men could beat their wives and kids as much as they liked. For the past 1,000 years though no society outside of Africa would have tolerated this train wreck of an ideology.
It is possible that you are just really ignorant and have no idea how human society works, but I'd say it is more likely you are actually committed to evil.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
March 7th, 2023, 2:30 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
March 7th, 2023, 2:27 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
It is possible that you are just really ignorant and have no idea how human society works, but I'd say it is more likely you are actually committed to evil.
You’re the one who’s ignorant. They threw Marquis De Sade in prison for his writings. People found him to be horrifying. You were expected to be a gentleman in the past. If you weren’t the consequences were harsh.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Mercer wrote:
March 7th, 2023, 5:38 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 2:06 pm
Also @Cornfed should shut his pie hole. He’s the biggest hypocrite on this forum, including his accusations of hypocrisy towards me.
Yes, he's kinda losing it with Satanist accusations. I mean if anyone here's a disruptive Jewish troll it's clear it's a guy like @Mercer who I doubt anyone can take seriously at this point unless you'd be extremely naive and gullible lol. Mr. "imma join a traveling circus goodbye folks" Mercer, dafuq lol.
I've worked in traveling carnivals my entire life you piece of shit. I'm reading this forum right now with a few carnys while drinking some beers. They think this place is hilarious. :lol:
..I don't believe you about the circus thing, come on Mercer, Or at least show some photos of this circus you speak of.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 9:53 am
There are non-trash females where I am. Unfortunately I am really too old (and short and poor etc.) to avail myself, but they still exist. I imagine they exist in other places. They pretty much don't exist in the West, and if they do then if they have any sense they don't want anything to do with you.
This is a good comment from Cornfed. He says it all in a few sentences.

I think, it is about proportion. Here in Japan for example I consider 80 percent of women as good, without really bad intention towards men - there are malicious Japanese women too, but they are a minority and their behavior is not supported by the legal system - Japan is not a pro-feminist country where the woman is always the victim, even in case of serious wrongdoing.... 80 good vs. 20 bad.

On the other side, there are also good women in Western countries, who don't care about feminist ideology, but as we all agree in this forum, the good women are few, are either not interested in men like myself when I was still young, or not interested in a long-term relationship or marriage at all, or they were already taken by a man they appreciate and stay with him.

In Western countries it is really all f***ed up. Maybe 80 % of the women are bad, trash-girls - lazy, full with drugs and alcohol, have debits, children from multiple boyfriends, arrogant, overdemanding, admire criminals and the legal system treats them like helpless children... and only 20 % are good, but not available. 80 % bad vs. 20 % good.

Just my opinion. Maybe even 90 % vs. 10 %....As a man if you have to live in such a country you are in a rather hopeless situation. The only what I can recommend to do is to remain single - no marriage, no co-habitation, no children....

I know, this sounds sad, but better safe than sorry.