Should 20-40% of Male Babies Be Aborted?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should 20%-40% of Male Babies Be Aborted?

Yes
9%
No
91%

Total votes: 11
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should 20%-40% of Male Babies Be Aborted?

Post by Tsar »

I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

https://incels.is/threads/why-we-are-fu ... nt.453795/
The researchers found that mothers over 40 had a 51 percent higher risk of having a child with autism than mothers 25 to 29, and a 77 percent higher risk than mothers under 25.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... ernal-age/
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Tsar Strict monogamy would be ideal but the point I’ve been trying to make is that it isn’t realistic until other circumstances are met. You need to restore arranged marriages. Until arranged marriages are restored, serial monogamy until marriage and then strict monogamy after marriage is the best case scenario. And that isn’t a part of the sexual revolution. The sexual revolution promoted casual sex. What I mentioned was what the norm was before the sexual revolution.

@Pixel--Dude

Capitalism is the only system that has actually succeeded at largely eliminating poverty. In the US, poverty would actually completely vanish if everybody got married. I don’t support individualism. I favor more of a balance between collectivist and individualist ideals but leaning more towards collectivism.

I don’t think nations should be pacifists. You can certainly have a standing military. But that doesn’t require all men to participate.

I also think it’s important for girls to be happy, but there’s no reason they can’t be happy with consensual arranged marriages. My girlfriend and I’s relationship is basically a semi-arranged marriage given that our parents set us up together. Encouraging the dating world to be a meat market of guys constantly approaching women and getting rejected dozens of times before finding a woman destroys average men’s self esteem and inflates women’s.

Men would have slightly more power in my system but women would still be protected. There would be harsh laws against domestic violence and rape. Every woman would get a husband. If they haven’t cultivated beauty or nurturing instincts then perhaps not the most physically attractive or successful man but they would have a man. In my system. Everyone would have a spouse, but how close your spouse is to your ideal depends on you. People would generally be taught traits that would make people better spouses though.

Like I said before, prostitution would be a completely voluntary choice. Girls would not be pressured to become prostitutes. It would simply be legal and easily available.

I have actually considered that in my system, men and women who cannot accept the system would be told to leave the country.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Nonsense, Tsar. NO baby should be aborted. To kill an unborn life is to kill the world and to save an unborn life is to save the world. Spread love, not hate. Life is too short for hate.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 13th, 2023, 9:43 am
Nonsense, Tsar. NO baby should be aborted. To kill an unborn life is to kill the world and to save an unborn life is to save the world. Spread love, not hate. Life is too short for hate.
It was a clickbait title to start a discussion about modifying the birthrate with injections to make a certain percentage of men only produce X Chromosome Spermatozoa and why society needs many more females than males.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tsar wrote:
March 13th, 2023, 9:59 am
It was a clickbait title to start a discussion about modifying the birthrate with injections to make a certain percentage of men only produce X Chromosome Spermatozoa and why society needs many more females than males.
All we can do is live our own lives the best we can my friend and just spread love, build a family, make friends and connect to other human beings. All else is vanity, useless distractions, and rubbish. Life is short. Debate is futile. Arguments, pointless. Enjoy every day. Life is far, far too brief as it is.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

An ironic thing about this is that probably a lot more male babies are currently being aborted.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Tsar wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
I don't think your plan will make a difference once Skynet gains sentience and plans to wipe out all humans. :)
Because they think all humans are inferior than them.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
March 13th, 2023, 10:09 am
An ironic thing about this is that probably a lot more male babies are currently being aborted.
No, that's completely incorrect. More female babies are being aborted.

Yes, Baby Girls Who Are “Unwanted” Because of Their Sex Are Aborted in America
https://www.heritage.org/life/commentar ... ed-america

Has the ‘Global War Against Baby Girls’ Come to America?
https://ifstudies.org/blog/has-the-glob ... to-america

Sex-selective abortions may have stopped the birth of 23 million girls
https://www.newscientist.com/article/21 ... ion-girls/
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Females are more valuable than males. That's a biological fact of nature. That's why reducing male births will make no difference if 20% or 40% of males weren't born for a few generations. Society flourished after wars removed excess men. Wars aren't the necessary variable. Removing excess men is the necessary variable.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Female offspring must be favored. Only female offspring should be allowed with IVF.
Still, Guttmacher gets one thing right. Laws banning such abortion “do not prohibit other sex selection methods, such as sperm sorting or preimplantation genetic diagnostics,” also known as PGD.

With sperm sorting, the doctor “tests” the sperm to see if it has an X or Y chromosome. Since sperm decide the sex of an embryo, a family may choose to only use sperm with a Y chromosome. That way, they have a 70% chance of creating a male embryo (it’s not 100% because the sorting process can be difficult and isn’t always entirely successful in separating the sperm based on sex).

https://www.heritage.org/life/commentar ... ed-america
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 13th, 2023, 10:08 am
Tsar wrote:
All we can do is live our own lives the best we can my friend and just spread love, build a family, make friends and connect to other human beings. All else is vanity, useless distractions, and rubbish. Life is short. Debate is futile. Arguments, pointless. Enjoy every day. Life is far, far too brief as it is.
'build a family'is a distraction aswell.

by your logic,hedonism is the only path,and family is a privation of thrill and pleasure,and is routine and responsibility.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
It is always men who have f***ed a lot of women who preach love. Makes sense since they are then genetically invested in humanity. For men who are rejected by women, hate is the only logical position since humanity is contrary to our genetic interest. It would be best for us if all non-monogamous parts of humanity were exterminated.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Kalinago wrote:
March 13th, 2023, 10:40 am
'build a family'is a distraction aswell.

by your logic,hedonism is the only path,and family is a privation of thrill and pleasure,and is routine and responsibility.
It's hard to describe it. Life is just short. So much bitterness and hatefulness people carry around, it spoils it all. Like putting too much salt in a dish will destroy the taste. Aborted babies, enslaved women, people hating other races and faiths and whatever. It just feels so... pointless. I've seen the end, you know. Where it all leads. How fast it approaches. Maybe I am in a sentimental mood. But all of these discussions on this forum, none of it leads to any man experiencing more enjoyment, more fulfillment.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

fschmidt wrote:
March 13th, 2023, 11:21 am
It is always men who have f***ed a lot of women who preach love. Makes sense since they are then genetically invested in humanity. For men who are rejected by women, hate is the only logical position since humanity is contrary to our genetic interest. It would be best for us if all non-monogamous parts of humanity were exterminated.
I'm retired from that lifestyle, retired from the pointless hedonistic chasing of cheap thrills. There is no part of me that desires it any longer. I just want to be a good father now. A good man. It's all so tiresome.

As for hate, it is like salt; too much of it in a dish will spoil the taste. Too much hate, likewise, will ruin a man's life. I've never known a hateful man that was happy, satisfied with his life, fulfilled. Bitterness just prematurely ages and kills men. It's a burden, not an asset.