Should 20-40% of Male Babies Be Aborted?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should 20%-40% of Male Babies Be Aborted?

Yes
9%
No
91%

Total votes: 11
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Should 20-40% of Male Babies Be Aborted?

Post by Tsar »

I think that the only way to ensure every guy has a relationship is to abort 20% of male babies.

It would effectively be a state-mandate to do a reverse-China policy to favor female offspring and reverse feminism.

I assume that if I had authoritarian power, I would force the population to favor having female offspring and if not enough females were being born then some male babies would need to be aborted.

The stem cells from the aborted fetuses can be used in scientific research.

Some girls will be ugly and fat. Some girls will be lesbians and others not want a guy. Some girls will date and marry foreign guys or date specific guys. This means that the effective population of females is always lower then the real population.

The gender ratio at birth averages 105 males for every 95 females. 10% of male babies must be aborted just to get an equal number.

However, as I mentioned, that's not enough.

A 20% abortion rate of male babies would fix the ratio by making it 84 males for every 95 females.

This should make guys more valuable to girls, reduce competition for a girlfriend, and girls will need to provide value to a guy.

However, let's say that the 20% abortion rate of males then results in a 20% increase in female birth because of IVF and girls continuing to try for a female baby. Then that should add +21 more births of female offspring.

84 males for every 116 females.

This is an ideal situation.

However, if the female birthrate doesn't increase because IVF is too expensive or not enough doctors, then 40% of male babies need to be aborted.

That would give a ratio of 63 males for every 95 females.

Imagine how successful and celebrated that I would be, if beginning a few years after I was born, 40% of male babies were culled each year by state-mandated abortions. Every guy that's alive would feel like a Chad.

And since there would be some gay guys and really ugly guys, the effective population of men should be more like effectively 60 males for effectively every 90 females.

I think that this is the "Final Solution" to the Demographic, Incel, and Feminist problem. Eliminate a large percentage of the male babies every year. 20%-40% of male babies must never be born, with the exact number dependent on whether the births of female babies greatly increases.

Every guy alive would have at least one girlfriend.

NOTE: I am being 100% serious and not joking. This is really one possible solution to serious issues.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Should 20%-40% of Male Babies Be Aborted?

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 7:28 am
I think that the only way to ensure every guy has a relationship is to abort 20% of male babies.

It would effectively be a state-mandate to do a reverse-China policy to favor female offspring and reverse feminism.

I assume that if I had authoritarian power, I would force the population to favor having female offspring and if not enough females were being born then some male babies would need to be aborted.

The stem cells from the aborted fetuses can be used in scientific research.

Some girls will be ugly and fat. Some girls will be lesbians and others not want a guy. Some girls will date and marry foreign guys or date specific guys. This means that the effective population of females is always lower then the real population.

The gender ratio at birth averages 105 males for every 95 females. 10% of male babies must be aborted just to get an equal number.

However, as I mentioned, that's not enough.

A 20% abortion rate of male babies would fix the ratio by making it 84 males for every 95 females.

This should make guys more valuable to girls, reduce competition for a girlfriend, and girls will need to provide value to a guy.

However, let's say that the 20% abortion rate of males then results in a 20% increase in female birth because of IVF and girls continuing to try for a female baby. Then that should add +21 more births of female offspring.

However, if the female birthrate doesn't increase because IVF is too expensive or not enough doctors, then 40% of male babies need to be aborted.

That would give a ratio of 63 males for every 95 females.

Imagine how successful and celebrated that I would be, if beginning a few years after I was born, 40% of male babies were culled each year by state-mandated abortions. Every guy that's alive would feel like a Chad.

And since there would be some gay guys and really ugly guys, the effective population of men should be more like effectively 60 males for effectively every 90 females.

I think that this is the "Final Solution" to the Demographic, Incel, and Feminist problem. Eliminate a large percentage of the male babies every year. 20%-40% of male babies must never be born, with the exact number dependent on whether the births of female babies greatly increases.

NOTE: I am being 100% serious and not joking. This is really one possible solution to serious issues.
But Tsar, under your scheme what happens if you are the one who gets aborted? Also you said you want to have multiple wives/girlfriends. Aren't you taking those away from other guys?

Have you thought about these things carefully?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Tsar

I understand the reasoning, but I disapprove of the method you are suggesting. I think population control is important at this point. As humanity stands on the precipice of absolute disaster we cannot allow feckless cum shedders to keep getting women knocked up left right and centre!

I'd like to offer an alternative solution to this issue: A series of tests to determine several things about a potential parent's character. Intelligence and empathy tests etc. There are too many parents out there who don't give a shit about their offspring! Dad's who abandon their children and show no interest. Such men who show no responsibility for a life they have created are weak and selfish. Do such men deserve the right to produce a life?

Also dumb parents who don't know how to look after a kid (I'm talking about the types who leave their kids running around the streets in shitty nappies and all the rest of it) should be tested and if they are deemed unfit to be parents then they should be f***ing sterilised and unable to breed! That is much more ethical than forging potentially fit parents and loving families from having children, right?

Also, I think the incentive to have kids for financial gain should be removed. Parents having kids so they can claim various benefits solely so they have multiple kids, mothers who want to milk fathers for CSA payments etc. Or what Outcast9428 talked about with Hungary (I think he said) handing payments out to give people incentive to have children only means idiotic people will spit out kids everywhere for the sake of a financial hand out. It's a flawed plan.

We should be aiming at population reduction, but not by unethical means. There are several ethical ways to do this, some are unrelated topics but I shall mention them anyway.

1. First and foremost; Sterilise stupid people. Mouth breathers make bad breeders. f**k these idiots they shouldn't be permitted to reproduce. After some tests they should be sterilised or permitted to start a family if they are fit for it.

2. Stop protecting old people and forcing people to prolong their lives unnecessarily. Why should someone live hooked up to a machine covered in tubes and what not. f**k them. Let them all die instead of wasting resources to force them to keep living.

3. Eliminate problematic people such as convicted pedophiles, rapists and murderers. Why spend resources on keeping these people alive. If someone is a menace to others and a danger to be allowed to roan free then why not just execute these people? This simultaneously discourages violent crime as well as freeing resources and resolving prison overcrowding as well as reducing the population. Prison should be kept for petty crime such as theft or assault. Major crime should be punishable by death.

These are some ways we could reduce the population. We don't need to arbitrarily abort 20 to 40% of babies for this purpose. Just stop idiotic people from breeding altogether and then instill some good values into society and getting rid of toxic ideologies such as feminism and MGTOW will make relationships between men and women more harmonious. Take the focus away from modern ideals such as being a badass gangster or having lots of money making someone a decent mate etc.

@Lucas88
@Outcast9428
@fschmidt
@MarcosZeitola
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 7:28 am
----
This is a very strange solution, which will hardly work out.

To find a solution regarding gender imbalance is difficult, almost impossible.

You have to consider not only the ratio male vs. female, but also how old are these people.
Males are the majority from birth to about 50 years old, women are the majority past 50 years old, women live longer than men etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_s ... _sex_ratio

Also keep in mind that if many more females are born, they are the majority of that country and will treat you even worse than now by creating plenty of man-hating laws.
Feminists will just insist to reverse the gender of such a radical solution, this means more males will be born to do all the work ...

Interesting also to see that the male vs. female ratio is very bad in many Islamic countries, it shows clearly that Islam is not the best solution regarding gender imbalance....

Also to notice women have more options, a woman 22 years old, can date any male easily up to his 40 or so, but a man 22 years old will hardly find a woman 40 years old for a long term relationship etc.

Religion in general (not only Islam) often is also operating in favor of gender separation, preventing young people to have a sexual relationship etc. etc. Jehovah man only for Jehovah woman, otherwise he will be kicked out by this cult etc.

-----

Forced abortion of male-only foetus cannot solve the gender imbalance.

It is also not true that every male will have at least 1 girlfriend - it's more likely that girls who had before 5 boyfriend have 3 boyfriends and girls who had 10 boyfriends have now 7 boys who are lining up to sleep with her... and the large group of the remaining men, who are neither rich nor attractive, will be lonely, same as before...
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@Tsar

Your crazy bro :lol:

Your solution will not going to help.

Men are the ones who maintain, build, innovate in civilizations. Men are also needed to defend their country and fight wars in crisis.
If you only have few men then the foreign powers who has surplus of men will gladly come in and capture your harem of women.
Men also are responsible for most of the inventions for humanity. It is also the men who has to work in most dangerous situations, most tough situations and have to do that to feed their family. There is no women in masse in construction, the trades, police, military, trucking, ocean fishing, firefighters,
cell phone tower technician(they have to climb hundreds of meters in the cell phone tower to change the transmitter), etc. Can most women do such jobs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A_h2Aj ... JensWidell - Cellphone tower climbing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsfl5r8 ... tRetriever - top 10 dangerous jobs in America

Most Women are inferior fighters and they are "less expendable" then men, they would be wiped out or surrender en masse to the enemy.
The U.S military did a military exercise deploying mixed gender platoon in Mojave desert. They all say the men performed much better in combat then the women.

U.S Marine Mojave desert test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTTN3Vs ... BSMornings

If you abort huge chunk of men, then your hypothetical civilization will be taken over by other nations or collapse.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Abortion is evil… I don’t support it as birth control nor do I support it being used to create an unnatural gender ratio. The ratio of 105 men to 95 women is not accurate it’s actually more like 105 men for every 100 women. A difference which is mostly made up for by the relatively higher percentage of authentically gay men compared to lesbians.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

nature is gynocentric,hence the rise in trannyism.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 8:46 am
@Tsar

I understand the reasoning, but I disapprove of the method you are suggesting. I think population control is important at this point. As humanity stands on the precipice of absolute disaster we cannot allow feckless cum shedders to keep getting women knocked up left right and centre!
Yes, I know it's ethically and morally wrong. It accomplishes the end result of having abundant females for all men.

I'm not in favor of population control except if it involves culling nations with unsustainable human populations. Certain nations need to be wiped out by 50%. The environment, nature, and even their own society would benefit.

I believe the future is with the youth. The youth can still change for the better.

People who only want to use good means to accomplish a good result cannot win.

I want a better world and know that sometimes evil means must be considered for the greater good.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Tsar wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 11:09 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 8:46 am
@Tsar

Yes, I know it's ethically and morally wrong. It accomplishes the end result of having abundant females for all men.

I'm not in favor of population control except if it involves culling nations with unsustainable human populations. Certain nations need to be wiped out by 50%. The environment, nature, and even their own society would benefit.

I believe the future is with the youth. The youth can still change for the better.

People who only want to use good means to accomplish a good result cannot win.

I want a better world and know that sometimes evil means must be considered for the greater good.
Yeah your civilization will not work. Who the Hell is going to maintain all the key infrastructure? Women? Are they also willing to fight in the front lines and be Russian Artillery Shell Recipient? Are the women willing to subject themselves to all the responsibility of maintaining all the roads, food, water, national defense, etc?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Almost everyone should be aborted. Only children of traditional Anabaptists and Arkians shouldn't be aborted.

But since this isn't going to happen, I just trust that God will solve the problem by slaughtering billions of scum when modern culture fails.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 10:35 am
Abortion is evil… I don’t support it as birth control nor do I support it being used to create an unnatural gender ratio. The ratio of 105 men to 95 women is not accurate it’s actually more like 105 men for every 100 women. A difference which is mostly made up for by the relatively higher percentage of authentically gay men compared to lesbians.
I do agree that in most circumstances that abortion evil, especially forced abortion or state-mandated abortion. A less harmful variant would be to use IVF and require at least 20% of the population to have IVF. That way there's no abortions but they will still be forced to birth females.

Every society where females have outnumbered men, men have become celebrated, at least for awhile.

Wars use to wipeout 10%-20% of men. The problem is there hasn't been a war to wipeout enough men. Enough men dying in wars corrected the gender imbalance.

Only 1% of men, 2% of men maximum are gay historically, which most of that probably not gay but bisexual men. The rest of it is indoctrination and then desperation and sociocultural influence.

At birth, real gender ratio is definitely 105 males for every 95 females.

Nature should be producing 95 males for every 105 females. Maybe there's a chemical injection that can be developed and some men can be injected. Instead of abortions, it makes all their sperm that can produce a male heir unviable. This would make it so no IVF or abortion is needed. A much more ethical, moral, and humane way to fix the gender ratio and at that time time, correct nature's error.
Last edited by Tsar on March 12th, 2023, 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

fschmidt wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 11:17 am
Almost everyone should be aborted. Only children of traditional Anabaptists and Arkians shouldn't be aborted.

But since this isn't going to happen, I just trust that God will solve the problem by slaughtering billions of scum when modern culture fails.
I wonder what happens when all the scums are slaughtered by God, and your movement repopulate the planet? Will most of them turn into scum again or will they split into different factions or will they live in peace?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The problem is that females are owned by the regime. Any gender imbalance in the West is secondary. The only effect this would have is for there to eventually be more post-wall hags hitting on us older guys. This thread is stupid.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 11:20 am
I wonder what happens when all the scums are slaughtered by God, and your movement repopulate the planet? Will most of them turn into scum again or will they split into different factions or will they live in peace?
They would split into different factions and have wars. Natural selection is needed to prevent decay.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Tsar wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 11:19 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 10:35 am
I do agree that in most circumstances that abortion evil, especially forced abortion or state-mandated abortion. A less harmful variant would be to use IVF and require at least 20% of the population to have IVF. That way there's no abortions but they will still be forced to birth females.

Every society where females have outnumbered men, men habe become celebrated, at least for awhile.

Wars use to wipeout 10%-20% of men. The problem is there hasn't been a war to wipeout enough men. Enough men dying in wars corrected the gender imbalance.

Only 1% of men, 2% of men maximum are gay historically, which most of that probably not gay but bisexual men. The rest of it is indoctrination and then desperation and sociocultural influence.

At birth, real gender ratio is definitely 105 males for every 95 females.

Nature should be producing 95 males for every 105 females. Maybe there's a chemical injection that can be developed and some men can be injected. Instead of abortions, it makes all their sperm that can produce a male heir unviable. This would make it so no IVF or abortion is needed. A much more ethical, moral, and humane way to fix the gender ratio and at that time time, correct nature's error.
Usually surveys find that about 3% of men are exclusively homosexual as opposed to 1% of women who are. In addition to that though there’s usually another 2% of men who are bisexual enough that they’re basically gay. They have attraction to women but they have a pretty strong attraction to men too and given that men are easier to get they mostly go for them.

That solves most of the imbalance. Then it’s more like 101 or 102 men per 100 women. I guess men’s disproportionate rate of incarceration, accidents, drug/alcohol deaths, and homicides would help some of that remaining imbalance. But I don’t know if it would cover the entire remaining imbalance.

Having more females born though is unfair to women. You’re basically condemning girls to the same loneliness that you are trying to fix for men. Men should be celebrated for doing what @Natural_Born_Cynic mentioned, being the builders of society. We shouldn’t be manufacturing an artificial scarcity in order to raise the status of men.