America offers NOTHING except Work, Shopping, & Social Isolation. So why stay there?!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: America offers NOTHING except Work, Shopping, & Social Isolation. So why stay there?!

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

kangarunner wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 1:25 pm
This guy Bob Lee, 43, was just stabbed to death in San Francisco. He was the creator of Cash App and a big influence in the tech world.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... abbed.html

Does anyone in America care that he's dead. NO ONE GAVE A SHIT.

I remember when Tony Hsieh, the founder of Zappos, died a few years ago. He was 46. He died in some house fire which I thought was suspicious.

This is the equation for America. America = CITIZEN SLAVE x CHEW YOU UP AND SPIT YOU OUT. NEXT SLAVE !!!!!
Honestly I didn't know who Bob Lee was until you showed me the link. It looks like
another stupid hypocritical white liberal bites the dust in Commie-fornia. That's what you get in Commie-fornia now, a good stabbing.
California should be China's overseas providence. It should be called "Jialifuniya" - 加利福尼亚 and a governor should be appointed from the Chinese Communist Party.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: America offers NOTHING except Work, Shopping, & Social Isolation. So why stay there?!

Post by kangarunner »

What grifters like you are doing are talking down to young men in their 20s and "connecting" with them on "their level". You say things like "It's so hard to be a young man working in America now." and then you say "And the women aren't even worth it." And then at the very end of the video, you sell your "product".

This asshole Wranglerstar with over 2.2 Million subscribers says in his video how hard life is in America and how hard it is to be a young man and he even admits that the women are shit too.

BUT

NONE OF YOU ASSHOLES TELL THE REAL TRUTH WHICH IS

TO LEAVE AMERICA

AND BE AN ENGLISH TEACHER IN ANOTHER COUNTRY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

kangarunner wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 1:25 pm
This guy Bob Lee, 43, was just stabbed to death in San Francisco. He was the creator of Cash App and a big influence in the tech world.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... abbed.html

He was a libtard traitor lecturing white people on not being "racist" and so it is great that he was almost certainly stabbed to death by one of his pet monkoids and is currently burning in hell. It seems that many people besides me do in fact appreciate poetic justice. Hence you are wrong - some people do give a shit and think his death is great news.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

There's some good answers here:

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-life-in-Am ... depressing

This is some funny shit too:

Nearly 75 Percent of Americans Dislike at Least One of Their Neighbors

https://www.southernliving.com/culture/ ... -neighbors

I gotta find some mushrooms here in Medellin. Or maybe just find some better marijuana than the shit I got last time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Welcome, Comrade. Enjoy a good stabbing with our fermented narcotics fecal matter drink from the homeless collective.
Enjoy your sky high rent with zillions of taxes and regulations. Enjoy defunded police and fending off drug crazed criminals.
Enjoy daily pandering to the communists in City Hall and sing your anthem to the Chinese Communist party and Winnie the Pooh.
Commiefornia is unofficial providence of People's Republic of China. Hurray! Workers of the world unite!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
April 6th, 2023, 8:21 pm

How are they worse than Pelican Bay? In those prisons you stand a higher chance of being raped, murdered or even both.
In those institutions, you're not allowed any freetime. No mingling allowed, you eat what they give you or you get nothing, no visitors allowed ever, you are never allowed to pass beyond the walls of the facility, let alone go out into the community. You are completely isolated from the world like a killer serving a life sentence in solitary confinement in those institutions, and they treat you like you even blew up a police station.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Mercury wrote:
April 10th, 2023, 11:35 pm

How are they worse than Pelican Bay? In those prisons you stand a higher chance of being raped, murdered or even both.
In those institutions, you're not allowed any freetime. No mingling allowed, you eat what they give you or you get nothing, no visitors allowed ever, you are never allowed to pass beyond the walls of the facility, let alone go out into the community. You are completely isolated from the world like a killer serving a life sentence in solitary confinement in those institutions, and they treat you like you even blew up a police station.
So, I rather have that than to be someone's bitch or having to watch out from being shanked. I remember a documentary I saw about a bunch of juviniles who ended up in the general public with the adult inmates and they were scared to death. You know why? Because they could hear inmates sharpening their toothbrushes against the walls and concrete floors while they were trying to sleep. Now think about that for a second. And if a guy tries to rape you, you have two options...Kill him or accept the abuse. But if you kill him and he happens to be part of some gang, then you got no choice but to kill yourself because they certainly will want revenge. Therefore you will be left with the other option, let the guy rape you. I don't mind being isolated, I already sort of live like that anyway. But prison to me is just worse than an asylum. Women might have a better chance in women prisons than men do. The prison all depends on where you end up, some prisons look nicer than others, have less violence or hardly any sexual assault incidents. But those type of prisons are usually reserved for celebrity types who get locked up and don't have to worry about being a target. Pelican Bay though, that's one of the worse prisons in the world. No way in hell getting locked up there is better than an asylum.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

April 11th, 2023, 1:29 am
Mercury wrote:

So, I rather have that than to be someone's bitch or having to watch out from being shanked. I remember a documentary I saw about a bunch of juviniles who ended up in the general public with the adult inmates and they were scared to death. You know why? Because they could hear inmates sharpening their toothbrushes against the walls and concrete floors while they were trying to sleep. Now think about that for a second. And if a guy tries to rape you, you have two options...Kill him or accept the abuse. But if you kill him and he happens to be part of some gang, then you got no choice but to kill yourself because they certainly will want revenge. Therefore you will be left with the other option, let the guy rape you. I don't mind being isolated, I already sort of live like that anyway. But prison to me is just worse than an asylum. Women might have a better chance in women prisons than men do. The prison all depends on where you end up, some prisons look nicer than others, have less violence or hardly any sexual assault incidents. But those type of prisons are usually reserved for celebrity types who get locked up and don't have to worry about being a target. Pelican Bay though, that's one of the worse prisons in the world. No way in hell getting locked up there is better than an asylum.
Have you heard of the booty warrior? Fleece Johnson. He been raping ppl in prison for thirty years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2-nYHf ... kazePlayer
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 6:42 am
April 11th, 2023, 1:29 am
Mercury wrote:

Have you heard of the booty warrior? Fleece Johnson. He been raping ppl in prison for thirty years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2-nYHf ... kazePlayer
Only because that prison is full of weak men that LET HIM. He's not even threatening looking, and was most likely preying on smaller men that feared him. Thirty years is a long time to be doing something like that to other men and never ever be challenged for it. He obviously attacked smaller younger men. I seen one pic of a guy he forced to wear a wig and put on lipstick, he looked like a 15 year old black male, much smaller than himself. Its beyond me why no one in that jail ever thought of just ganging up on him and kicking the shit out of him. He can bleed and hurt like anyone else in that shithole.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

martellthacooldude
Freshman Poster

Post by martellthacooldude »

I hate America and it's toxic environment is literally destroying me.
diwalikarwa
Freshman Poster

Post by diwalikarwa »

I think there is some misunderstanding here. You two seem to think that I chose to be a misfit and different from others when I was young. No way. No one wants to be a misfit. The universe doesn't give u a control box that says: Push button A to be normal and accepted. Push button B to be a misfit and outcast. If it did everyone would push button A. It's sort of forced upon you like a label or destiny or script, and others treat u in accord with the role you've been assigned. I definitely wanted to be liked and fit in but no one liked me or thought I was cool or wanted to be seen with me. I felt this negative hostile vibe toward me as of it was programmed and scripted. Definitely not a choice. How do u explain that?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Even the Surgeon General of the United States has come out to say that loneliness in America is a health risk.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
diwalikarwa
Freshman Poster

Post by diwalikarwa »

Enjoy your sky high rent with zillions of taxes and regulations. Enjoy defunded police and fending off drug crazed criminals.
myindigocard
jjsploit download
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Winston wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 2:50 am
Sure America gives u food and shelter but u have to be a workaholic slave to pay for that
I do agree with what you're saying about how it's expensive to live in the U.S.A., but I also disagree.  For example, apartments in Fargo, ND are literally $500 per month, and "if you have a heartbeat, you can get a job" there.  In Los Angeles, you can also get a room for $400, but it is located in Skid Row, and you have to be low-income.

If your gross monthly income is below $1,650, and your assets are low, you can be issued food stamps of $291 per month.

You have the potential to earn a lot of income in the U.S.A.  It's easy to get a job.

You don't need to rent a very luxurious apartment in the U.S.A., and in an expensive location. There are cheaper ways to live.

You can camp rent-free on federal land.  This is huge.  You can urinate on the ground and defecate in the ground.  And 2/3 of all of Nevada is BLM (Bureau of Land Management) land.  It's insane how no one knows about this lifestyle option.  You can literally camp for 14 days in one location, then move 25 miles away and camp for 14 days, and just keep repeating that indefinitely.  You can also practice shooting guns. 

You can buy land in a very inexpensive location that is remote.  In some of these places, there are no building codes, so you can build whatever you want, live without indoor plumbing, etc.

You can attract a woman from another country and marry her and live with her in the U.S.A.  That is the only way to actually have a good marriage because every female in the U.S.A. is addicted to modern conveniences, so demands indoor plumbing, electricity, caffeine, Netflix, etc.

The United States has a reputation of being the greatest country in the world, so it's reasonable to expect the cost of living to generally be high.

Whenever you say that America offers "NOTHING" I always feel that is true, however, on second thought, I don't totally believe it, because I think there are ways to create romance, fun, etc.  I personally am extremely passive socially, so I almost never proactively create social situations. I want to though.  How often do you actively try to talk to people on the streets or in public places?  There have to be some people who you could meet who would desire to hang out with you, if you were to try. It seems simple.

In my experience though, you are right that if you try to talk to strangers, they act as though you have committed some type of transgression.  I have experienced this.  People act as though they can't hear me, they act as though what I'm saying has no value.  People are dead, and act like they always have somewhere better to be, better people to see, etc.

The truth is that America is very toxic.  I can't disagree with Winston on this.  However, I refuse to believe that it offers nothing but work, shopping, and social isolation.  At the same time though, I know what he means.  When you are in a shopping environment, it's a very rigid vibe where you can't just hang out and socialize; you always have to buy something to eat and eat it; you can't just sit there and relax.  That's the word to describe it--relax.  You can't just relax and have a good time in America.    Even in Starbucks, you cannot just sit and browse the internet without buying anything...the staff will harass you.  If you are in an airport, you cannot just sit and sleep in the seats...security will come around eventually and ask you if you have a ticket.  Same thing in train stations...someone will come around and ask you if you have a ticket.  In public parks or at the beach, you can sit or lie on the ground and no one will mess with you, however, usually alcohol is not allowed, so if that is your idea of fun, then I could see how that could be disappointing.

Another example of lack of fun is if you choose to engage in video recording in public.  Although it is legal to record whatever you want in public, people are very against it.  They are unexpectedly irritable and negative regarding being recorded...it's insane!  They act like they are going to kill you!  They say they are going to beat you up!  It's insane!  People are paranoid beyond belief!  It's hard to believe how people act like you are physically attacking them if you record them! 

So yeah...life in America sucks...because so many people suck...but at the same time, you have to agree that there have to be good people around somewhere, and if you keep trying, then you will be able to find and befriend such people.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley