America offers NOTHING except Work, Shopping, & Social Isolation. So why stay there?!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: America offers NOTHING except Work, Shopping, & Social Isolation. So why stay there?!

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
January 5th, 2024, 1:11 am
dancilley wrote:
January 5th, 2024, 12:02 am
January 4th, 2024, 11:07 pm
dancilley wrote:
January 4th, 2024, 10:00 pm
January 4th, 2024, 8:20 pm

I believe Dan is happy and content with his life no matter where he is, if he is then good on him and I wont bash the man. But as for me? I f***ing hate living now, but I'm too afraid to tie a rope into a knot and then using it on myself if it takes to long.
I'm not happy with my life overall, but yesterday was a great day for me because I was as productive as possible with my time, all day long, and I installed cable internet at home, so today I am happy, and I am making progress toward moving into my own residence where I will be able to concentrate on helping society improve...we will have a live videochat on voice.gab.com (100% free-speech platform) every night where we will be an inspiration for society.

I have been very unhappy for many years. I have not had sex in 8.5 years. Many bad things have happened to me here. Are you aware that I already moved out of here to Utah? I was trolled by the landlord and the employer who I worked for, and so I found myself on the street in cold weather with insufficient funds to re-house myself or transport myself back to L.A. My life has been threatened a few times in recent years...I am not saying that it's cool to live off the government; this last year I abstained from all welfare for like nine months because I am against it and would vote to abolish it if it were on the ballot.

I believe that there's a lot of good people who are available to connect with, but we need to find them. Due to my lack of money, I have been existing around other poor, dysfunctional people, and so my life has been very frustrating. We just need to move to a good location I think, and that will make a huge difference. If anyone attracts just one heathy, good female, that will improve your reputation dramatically, so that other people will want to be associated with you.

There are many things we can do to improve, from the food we eat, probiotics, improving sleep quality (buy a mattress topper, etc.), cleaning your room, exercise, sunlight, better air quality, better people, moving to a very safe and healthy location, getting financially strong, physically strong, abstaining from drugs, alcohol, marijuana, psychotropic medication, opiates, etc., taking action outside your comfort zone (such as approaching virgin females), starting your own business, getting married, engaging in sexual reproduction, accumulating multiple women and becoming maximally sexually active and reproductive, influencing society in positive ways, etc.

From now on, I am just going to do the best I can every day, completing tasks of the day that I have written down, and that will add up to big progress in the long-term. If every day I am maximally productive, if I do the best I can, I will be happy.
Well you are a lot stronger than I am, because I can't live on the street....I seriously would have ended my life if it came down to that. Not going to go that route suffering even worse than I already do with a roof over my head. Homelessness is f***ing awful, when I go out I see it quite a lot and it scares me. I just don't know how people can live like that and still stay sane or even slightly happy at all. Anyway I apologize for coming down on you hard earlier, I'm glad you at least have gotten your life together to some degree..That homeless shit and having nowhere to go or anyone to love and help you fight through that sucks ass and is a lot of hell. I do hope that you find someone to make you happy as you improve your life and everything.
Yeah, when I first moved to L.A. in 2011, I only had a bicycle, backpack, and $75. I was on the streets for only eight nights, three of which were at the beach...but I did sleep on the sidewalk of Skid Row...it was rough, but that's what motivated me to get into temporary housing, to get on food stamps, cash aid, etc. When I was at the beach, I actually applied to some jobs. I was depressed and homesick and sad and thought about going back to northern California, but when I got the private temporary housing room, that was why I came there in the first place (to acquire my own room), so I was happier. Then, about three weeks after arriving in L.A., I met this female at the Midnight Mission (mess hall) who I've been with ever since.

I have struggled with depression that is caused by food sensitivities. Legumes, whole grains, corn, most nuts and seeds, broccoli, low-quality eggs, balsamic vinegar, etc. are bad for me. I never realized that I had so many food sensitivities. It has taken me a long time to figure it out. I will feel extremely depressed, drowsy, tired, etc. if I eat a variety of the above foods, and I will suffer from bad digestion, bloating, farting, diarrhea, bad breath, body odor, my vision will get blurry, my eyes will become very dry, my eyes may become bloodshot, I will feel feverish, my whole body will feel stiff, and, worst of all, I may have a rheumatoid arthritis attack on the joints of my feet, ankles, and knees that will cripple me for weeks or even two months (in 2016, I was at home for two months straight without leaving, except to go to the hospital, and then when I was able to walk, the pain lasted for another two months). Right now, I am overcoming another bad case of arthritis. I am very sure for me, it is caused by legumes. The first time, it was caused by tofu (soy) because I was eating huge amounts of it. This time, it was caused by split peas. Other times, it has been caused in a minor way by pinto beans or some kind of bean. When I eat legumes, I don't feel well and feel significantly lower in energy and I lose motivation and sex drive. So, if anyone is seriously struggling mentally, I would think it would be caused by food sensitivities definitely...because if you are healthy and have no health problems at all, you should be feeling optimistic and motivated to improve your situation so that you are not situationally depressed.

I appreciate the apology. That's pretty rare for people to apologize on the internet.

Do you think you may have food sensitivities that are negatively affecting your mood? Have you taken antibiotics in your life? The food sensitivities may manifest as a result of the good bacteria being killed off...probiotics are probably extremely important and underrated.
I don't really know about food sensitives although we eat a lot of crappy processed food because it's really all most people can afford. Sometimes we eat fish, or fried chicken, etc. The fish is always good because we get it from one of those Asian food markets. But the fact that you fought through all this hardship and managed to still do well. That's really something and tough, I see the struggle among society every day...it's everywhere now. And while I would say that what we eat does contribute to what's going on with some of us...

Think about it, almost 89% of the food have soy in it, and Soy is definitely a shitty ingredient. Almost every thing at the store have this in it. But we all know who controls the food market.....I would say other factors contribute to my issues is just overall poor mental health in general, anger with the current regime and feeling hopeless....I hear talk about Civil war 2 happening this year....Aside from that I really need to get my priorities straight. My interest in sex, has definitely dipped I hardly even think about it anymore.
Don't forget High Fructose Corn Syrup. They put that on every kind of processed food you can think of in America.
They put that on candy bars, snacks, cereals, Ice cream, soda, bread, meat, sauce, everything.

High Frutose Corn Syrup can cause obesity, inflammation, diabetes, fatty liver, etc.
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/wh ... er-disease

No wonder 2/3 of Americans adults are fat bastards.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

dancilley
Freshman Poster

Re: America offers NOTHING except Work, Shopping, & Social Isolation. So why stay there?!

Post by dancilley »

January 5th, 2024, 1:11 am
I don't really know about food sensitives although we eat a lot of crappy processed food because it's really all most people can afford. Sometimes we eat fish, or fried chicken, etc. The fish is always good because we get it from one of those Asian food markets. But the fact that you fought through all this hardship and managed to still do well. That's really something and tough, I see the struggle among society every day...it's everywhere now. And while I would say that what we eat does contribute to what's going on with some of us...

Think about it, almost 89% of the food have soy in it, and Soy is definitely a shitty ingredient. Almost every thing at the store have this in it. But we all know who controls the food market.....I would say other factors contribute to my issues is just overall poor mental health in general, anger with the current regime and feeling hopeless....I hear talk about Civil war 2 happening this year....Aside from that I really need to get my priorities straight. My interest in sex, has definitely dipped I hardly even think about it anymore.
Yeah, processed foods usually have either corn or soy in them, and corn and soy are GMO crops which are sprayed with a lot of glyphosate. Glyphosate is a patented antibiotic. When I took antibiotics in freshman year of high school, my health declined, and I manifested many food sensitivities. I think the good bacteria in the gut are essential for the proper functioning of the digestive and immune systems, so that if you lack the good bacteria, you may not digest the food as well, and your immune system may attack the protein of a food if the protein is complex and has not been broken down fully into its individual amino acids and the gut is leaky and the protein finds its way into the bloodstream. The immune system attacks the protein, which may cause inflammation, fever, fatigue, autoimmune destruction of body tissues, etc.

If your sex drive is low and you don't even think about it, I would assume that to be a sign that something is wrong. That's not normal if you are healthy. When I eat beans, I usually don't feel ill, however, my sex drive declines. Maybe something you are eating is bogging you down, but you haven't really noticed it.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley