America offers NOTHING except Work, Shopping, & Social Isolation. So why stay there?!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

America offers NOTHING except Work, Shopping, & Social Isolation. So why stay there?!

Post by Winston »

I don't get something everyone. Why would anyone want to live in America? It has nothing to offer unless you are a workaholic and the cost of living is a total ripoff now.

Basically America offers NO love, no romance, no sex, no real friendships, no fun, no good times, no freedom, no social connection, no happiness, no camaraderie, no real culture, no national healthcare, nothing. So what does it offer except misery and unhappiness and loneliness and alienation? I don't get it. Sure america offers opportunity to make money, however if it's severely deficient in 100 other areas, that one benefit alone is NOT worth it if you think about and look at the big picture.

Sure America gives u food and shelter but u have to be a workaholic slave to pay for that, and live without freedom. It's a total slave state and enslavement machine that BSes u all the time and brainwashes u with BS too. That's all it is.

Sure there's beautiful nature and land, but that was put there by God or mother nature, not by the American people or government or system or ideology. So America can't take credit for that.

So if u think about it it makes no sense why anyone still lives in America and assumes they have no choice, when it has nothing to offer like many other countries do. Why live in misery and enslavement when there's 200 other countries with better things in the aforementioned areas, as well as lower cost living and more fun and freedom and friendship and love and romance and good times, etc? If u think about it this way u realize that all Americans must be friggin insane.

******** Applause. Amen brother Winston. Amen. ********

Also I don't get why america charges sales taxes and requires u to give tips when Asia does not? America claims sales taxes are necessary to fund government and tips are necessary to fund restaurants. But then how come Asia doesn't need sales taxes to fund their government or tips to fund their restaurants and waiters? U gotta wonder. America has never explained this. How come the US media doesn't bring this up? How come no one in the US Congress or Senate brings this question up? Why can't America just do whatever Asia does so that they don't need to charge sales taxes and tips, which makes eating in restaurants in America a total ripoff now???!!! But in Asia eating in nice restaurants is much cheaper and u don't need to pay stupid taxes or tips? How come?! Why don't Americans ever answer this? They always run away from these type of questions because they are taboo and u are supposed to assume America is the world and nothing better is outside of it, which is false but u are supposed to assume that like most dumb Americans do.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: America offers you NOTHING unless you live to work as a workaholic. So why stay there?!

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Winston wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 2:50 am
I don't get something everyone. Why would anyone want to live in America? It has nothing to offer unless you are a workaholic and the cost of living is a total ripoff now.

Basically America offers NO love, no romance, no sex, no real friendships, no fun, no good times, no freedom, no social connection, no happiness, no camaraderie, no real culture, no national healthcare, nothing. So what does it offer except misery and unhappiness and loneliness and alienation? I don't get it. Sure america offers opportunity to make money, however if it's severely deficient in 100 other areas, that one benefit alone is NOT worth it if you think about and look at the big picture.

Sure America gives u food and shelter but u have to be a workaholic slave to pay for that, and live without freedom. It's a total slave state and enslavement machine that BSes u all the time and brainwashes u with BS too. That's all it is.

Sure there's beautiful nature and land, but that was put there by God or mother nature, not by the American people or government or system or ideology. So America can't take credit for that.

So if u think about it it makes no sense why anyone still lives in America and assumes they have no choice, when it has nothing to offer like many other countries do. Why live in misery and enslavement when there's 200 other countries with better things in the aforementioned areas, as well as lower cost living and more fun and freedom and friendship and love and romance and good times, etc? If u think about it this way u realize that all Americans must be friggin insane.

******** Applause. Amen brother Winston. Amen. ********

Also I don't get why america charges sales taxes and requires u to give tips when Asia does not? America claims sales taxes are necessary to fund government and tips are necessary to fund restaurants. But then how come Asia doesn't need sales taxes to fund their government or tips to fund their restaurants and waiters? U gotta wonder. America has never explained this. How come the US media doesn't bring this up? How come no one in the US Congress or Senate brings this question up? Why can't America just do whatever Asia does so that they don't need to charge sales taxes and tips, which makes eating in restaurants in America a total ripoff now???!!! But in Asia eating in nice restaurants is much cheaper and u don't need to pay stupid taxes or tips? How come?! Why don't Americans ever answer this? They always run away from these type of questions because they are taboo and u are supposed to assume America is the world and nothing better is outside of it, which is false but u are supposed to assume that like most dumb Americans do.
I don't know, a long time ago America somewhat had a lot of what you say it no longer has anymore. The people here got worse, and the society itself doesn't care. I don't want to be on repeat mode but the Jewish Elite really f***ed up everything in this country horribly bad. If you compare what the U.S. is like today to what it was before all the mass immigration and invading, before democrats intentionally ruined a bunch of states that weren't f***ed up until they took control over them. All you have to do is go back a few years and see what life was like and even though it still sucked to some degree, it wasn't nearly as bad as what it is right now.

See I was a kid in the 90s and I didn't notice anything negative about America until I was 17 years old, but I didn't become truly aware until my mid/late 20s. In the 1940s it wasn't so hard for a man to meet women either, but all of this shit that made the country what it is today was done on purpose. The Liberals can't see it because they don't want to, they are part of the goddamn problem why life here turned to ultra shit. But then the people on the right they aren't any better because they helped to also do damage even though they try to pretend everything is entirely the leftist fault. Now people have to work more to live, eat, and there's nothing fun or exciting going on.

The Conservatives are the ones that use to complain about hang out spots like roller rings and arcades being a waste of time for kids and teenagers, so they f***ed that up because they didn't want youth having fun. Now you got people getting brainwashed in schools, the LBGTQ agenda is cranked on steroids, you got interracial stuff being aggressively pushed in everything because they want to eliminate same race relations, media is still woke and Marvel/Disney refuse to change this including the gaming industry in the West, people tore down statues in 2020 just because they thought the historical figures were "racist". And even though BLM lost a lot of power and influence, they still exist here with cucks proudly sporting the shirts. It is a garbage ass communist country but only ignorant dumbass aged conservatives are the ones that believe "It's the greatest nation on earth."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: America offers you NOTHING unless you live to work as a workaholic. So why stay there?!

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
I had to work really hard to get where I am now, but I am in a position where I can work really, hard, and secure my position, or kind of slack off and not get fired in the short term. But over all, it's not really a workaholic jobs.

The baby boomers have retired and unemployment is around 3.6%, which is historically rather low. There are opportunities out there for those who work.

Your post kind of reminds me of privileged Ivy League minority students complaining about how evil and oppressive the world is.... while hanging out lazily between classes at an Ivy League school.

Think about our ancestors, putting in 16 hour days digging up rocks out of the field, carrying heavy loads, ploughing behind a horse or ox, if they were rich enough to have access to one, and working so hard just to scrape out a subsistence agriculture living. The women would spin the thread themselves, treat it with human or animal urine, getting their hands in it, fetching heavy buckets from a well or stream for childhood. A life of backbreaking hard labor in the sun.

And you complain about office jobs sitting down all day in the air conditioning or heat.

You've been in Asia. Aren't they much more workaholic than in the US? Part of it might have been international corporate culture, but I got to work before 8 o'clock. It might have been 7:30, then I could leave at 5, but everyone else was glued to their seats and I had more work, so I'd work until 6 or 6:30, sometimes seven or later, when I was at one job in Asia.

For another job, I think I was there at 8 and left at 5 on the dot. Maybe I was 2 minutes after. That was a non-profit. Myself excepted, most workers probably got paid more for the glue-on-the-seat corporate job.
Basically America offers NO love, no romance, no sex, no real friendships, no fun, no good times, no freedom, no social connection, no happiness, no camaraderie, no real culture, no national healthcare, nothing.
I live in America. I've got love, a bit of romance, sex, friendships, fun, good times, freedom, social connection, happiness, some comaraderie. There is culture. Where there are people, there is culture. There is not a real nationalized health care system, but you can wonder in off the street into an emergency room and they have to treat you, unlike in some other countries.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Conservative Mennonites

Amazon delivers quickly.

America actually handled the covid bullshit better than most countries, probably because Americans are well armed.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: America offers NOTHING except Work, Shopping, & Social Isolation. So why stay there?!

Post by Winston »

Have you all noticed the following core things about America?

1. To fit in America, you have to be a cold unfriendly asshole who lives to work and make money. Otherwise you have no business being in America. If you are kind, sweet, and sensitive, you definitely won't fit in and will be totally out of place. That's why everyone in America, including women, act cold and rough and tough, like they don't need anyone. Not sweet, kind, caring, humble, sensitive, nice, friendly or appreciative. It's like either America brings out the "inner asshole" in you, or you are an anomaly. All of this is unspoken of course. But you can feel it and see it all around you.

2. America offers NOTHING currently except work, shopping, and social isolation. It does NOT offer love, romance, sex, girls, fun, good times, freedom, happiness, not even true friendship. Hence it has NOTHING that makes a man happy. So why work hard just to be unhappy? It makes no sense if you think about. I can't understand why those who are isolated in America put up with working hard just to support a life of loneliness and isolation? Why work to support a life that offers nothing but consumerism and isolation? It makes no sense. How does anyone put up with that? If all you can do is go shopping then that's empty and boring and deflating. It doesn't make you wanna wake up in the morning. So how do Americans force themselves to get up in the morning? It's definitely one of the most UNFRIENDLY and UNFREE countries in the world, if not the most. So why stay there and work there as if one has no choice? Why try to "save" such a country as Truthers assume they must?

Nor does America even offer low cost of living or national healthcare. Everything feels like a meaningless rut with no purpose. So why does everyone on YouTube assume that you have to save America rather than leave it, as if there is no choice but to try to save America? Very strange. Why save America if it's not a fun or happy place at all? Very odd.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 8:12 am
Winston wrote:
I had to work really hard to get where I am now, but I am in a position where I can work really, hard, and secure my position, or kind of slack off and not get fired in the short term. But over all, it's not really a workaholic jobs.

The baby boomers have retired and unemployment is around 3.6%, which is historically rather low. There are opportunities out there for those who work.

Your post kind of reminds me of privileged Ivy League minority students complaining about how evil and oppressive the world is.... while hanging out lazily between classes at an Ivy League school.

Think about our ancestors, putting in 16 hour days digging up rocks out of the field, carrying heavy loads, ploughing behind a horse or ox, if they were rich enough to have access to one, and working so hard just to scrape out a subsistence agriculture living. The women would spin the thread themselves, treat it with human or animal urine, getting their hands in it, fetching heavy buckets from a well or stream for childhood. A life of backbreaking hard labor in the sun.

And you complain about office jobs sitting down all day in the air conditioning or heat.

You've been in Asia. Aren't they much more workaholic than in the US? Part of it might have been international corporate culture, but I got to work before 8 o'clock. It might have been 7:30, then I could leave at 5, but everyone else was glued to their seats and I had more work, so I'd work until 6 or 6:30, sometimes seven or later, when I was at one job in Asia.

For another job, I think I was there at 8 and left at 5 on the dot. Maybe I was 2 minutes after. That was a non-profit. Myself excepted, most workers probably got paid more for the glue-on-the-seat corporate job.
Basically America offers NO love, no romance, no sex, no real friendships, no fun, no good times, no freedom, no social connection, no happiness, no camaraderie, no real culture, no national healthcare, nothing.
Sure Asians are workaholic too. But that depends. Not in SE Asia though. In the Philippines half the people are unemployed. However, Asia offers sex and p4p at affordable prices. I've had a lot more fun in Asia than America, that's for sure. Asia does offer some of the things I listed above. But America offers none of it. It only offers work, shopping, and social isolation.
I live in America. I've got love, a bit of romance, sex, friendships, fun, good times, freedom, social connection, happiness, some comaraderie. There is culture. Where there are people, there is culture. There is not a real nationalized health care system, but you can wonder in off the street into an emergency room and they have to treat you, unlike in some other countries.
Really? How so? How do you go out and get love, sex, fun, good times, friends, etc in America if everyone is closed off and antisocial? That makes no sense and doesn't fit what I see at all. Some even tell me that there is no real dating scene in America anymore. Everyone wants to be isolated and left alone. It's bizarre and unnatural and inhuman. Why would everyone in America conform to that. If you come to Las Vegas you will see what I mean. What culture? It's just strip malls and consumerism. Nothing you say matches what I see and experience in America. Care to post photos of you having fun and good times and camaraderie in America? I highly doubt your claims. Because what you say sounds like something from a movie, not real life. In Las Vegas I saw nothing but emptiness and desolation. It was like a ghost town with empty shells walking around.

My friend Tiffany, whom I interviewed on my YouTube channel, if you saw the video, even said: "In America there's nothing to do but eat and shop." That's true and spot on. If you go outside in America, there's nothing to do but shop at stores and eat. That's what you see EVERYWHERE! Sure you must see that too. It's EVERYWHERE in America! Come on dude. Stop denying that the sky is blue.

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: America offers NOTHING except Work, Shopping, & Social Isolation. So why stay there?!

Post by josephty2 »

In America USA the choice on what to buy is important. Clothes, books, details. Seems shallow I know, that's the thing.

In other countries it's less important. Charity is more important in other countries. Also, um, it's (harder to buy cleaning supplies) dirtier in other countries, I can't purchase certain items

I can't press a button .... why stay? Didn't you say

Winston wrote: ↑To @publicduende and @MarcosZeitola:

I think there is some misunderstanding here. You two seem to think that I chose to be a misfit and different from others when I was young. No way. No one wants to be a misfit. The universe doesn't give u a control box that says: Push button A to be normal and accepted. Push button B to be a misfit and outcast. If it did everyone would push button A. It's sort of forced upon you like a label or destiny or script, and others treat u in accord with the role you've been assigned. I definitely wanted to be liked and fit in but no one liked me or thought I was cool or wanted to be seen with me. I felt this negative hostile vibe toward me as of it was programmed and scripted. Definitely not a choice. How do u explain that?

Don't all indicators indicate that whatever God or AI runs this matrix is just an asshole or at best both good and bad, playing the role of God and Satan? Like a movie director controlling both the hero and villain?"

Now what if you wasted time reading the first two sentences and got angry before reading the rest of the thread.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have u guys noticed the following:

1. In America to fit in you have to be a cold unfeeling asshole that is rough and tough and doesn't need anyone. Otherwise you are an anomaly. However, if you are sweet, sensitive and kind you definitely won't fit in America at all and will feel oppressed and shamed like there's something wrong with you even though there isn't.

2. America doesn't offer anything good to make you truly happy. It only gives you work, shopping and social isolation. As my friend Tiffany said "there's nothing to do in America except shop and eat. That's all Americans do." So true. What a strange society. It's like if u aren't a producer or worker, then u have to be a consumer spending money. What an artificial life of enslavement. But if that wasn't the case then I guess the global economy would collapse. Lol

The problem is that America doesn't give u the things that make u happy, such as love, romance, sex, good times, fun, freedom, happiness, camaraderie, not even true friendship. So what's the point of working just to support an unhappy unfulfilling lifestyle? At least in Asia prostitution is always affordable and low cost. U don't get that in America even. Instead u have high prices and high cost of living which is now outrageous beyond reason. America constantly scams u too with taxes and tips that u have to pay on top of the 14 bucks u pay at restaurants. The scams never end. It's all business and exploitation.

What's the point of putting up with all that if you aren't happy there? Life there is just a meaningless rut with no purpose or meaningful experiences or fulfillment. Nothing to make u feel alive or happy. So why put up with that? Why work to support that? It makes no sense if u think about it. U can't even go out and find normal friends to connect with. Everyone wants to be alone or left alone. It's unnatural and inhuman and unreal and sickening. I don't get how anyone puts up with that. Why doesn't everyone quit their jobs in America if life has no purpose or point there?

The vibe there is also depressing, sad, and meaningless too. There's nothing to touch your soul or fulfill it. It's as though u aren't even supposed to have a soul in America. So weird. And if u do u are an anomaly. Very dystopic for sure. How do most people not see this or talk about it?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw @MrMan even if u do have fun and friends and good times and sex and romance in America, that doesn't mean that any average person can walk into america and get those things naturally. Come on. Everyone knows that. America is not easy no matter how well u put it unless u have help from people who are well off or well connected. Its not like any random person can walk into america and get what they need. Get real man. Come on.

Tell me where to go to have fun in Las Vegas for instance. Sure I can go to the strip. But everyone ignores u there because they don't talk to strangers unless they need to. I can walk around and look at the casinos and lose some money at the slot machines or tables and get a bite to eat alone. But I can only do that so many times before it gets old and boring. So what can I do? Go to church and meetup.com groups? Sure. But so what? It's all superficial. Every girl is super picky and gonna say that I'm not their type. So it's a no win. And even if I have fun it's not gonna be comparable to the fun I have in the Philippines or Russia.

You know what I mean?

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
April 1st, 2023, 10:39 am
Btw @MrMan even if u do have fun and friends and good times and sex and romance in America, that doesn't mean that any average person can walk into america and get those things naturally. Come on. Everyone knows that.
I dunno my cousin who isn't particularly handsome went to America nad pretty much instantly got a girlfriend who was pretty cute. Fast forward ten years and they're married and have a bunch of kids. It happens. I'm not saying it happens to everyone, but it can happen and frequently does. There's some major dorks even with pretty cute girlfriends. Maybe they're rich or unusually socially savvy, I dunno. But, it's not unheard of, is it? I mean Winston you got cousins in America who got wives and have families.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 1st, 2023, 11:04 am
Winston wrote:
April 1st, 2023, 10:39 am
Btw @MrMan even if u do have fun and friends and good times and sex and romance in America, that doesn't mean that any average person can walk into america and get those things naturally. Come on. Everyone knows that.
I dunno my cousin who isn't particularly handsome went to America nad pretty much instantly got a girlfriend who was pretty cute. Fast forward ten years and they're married and have a bunch of kids. It happens. I'm not saying it happens to everyone, but it can happen and frequently does. There's some major dorks even with pretty cute girlfriends. Maybe they're rich or unusually socially savvy, I dunno. But, it's not unheard of, is it? I mean Winston you got cousins in America who got wives and have families.
Life it the West is counterintuitive. There can be very minor differences between someone whose life is horrible and someone who does quite well, until he doesn't any more.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mercer wrote:
April 1st, 2023, 12:31 pm
@MarcosZeitola, that posts sounds like another larp. The way Winston describes America is the way it really is. None of your posts sound like real life, almost like you make all of your bullshit up.
I think the perception of reality between high value and low value humans is just different. I cannot fault you for being a subhuman piece of genetic trash, Mercer. You could perhaps blame God or your ancestors for that.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mercer wrote:
April 1st, 2023, 1:32 pm
No, I'm just not a gullible retard like you and your friends on here. Anyone who isn't can see right through your posts.
You are kind of the biggest retard around these parts, Mercer. Because either you are truly who you claim to be: a hideous, alcoholic, mirco-penised carnie living in an RV, overweight and with a broken liver and body falling apart due to your shitty lifestyle. This would in and of itself be a terrible punishment, and you seem to get a kick out of sharing tales of your woe which is strange and kind of creepy...

...or you are just lying about your miserable circumstances out of some sick form of enjoyment because you get a kick out of pretending to be an alcoholic middle aged micropenised carnie with a broken down body, in which case, you're even more sick than you portray yourself to be.

Either way, there's something seriously wrong with you and no amounts of insults leveled at others will undo that. I would hate to be you, and I thank my lucky stars I'm not. I wish you good luck, dealing with whatever the hell it is you're dealing with, mate.
Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

America is built for men of talent and ambition. You have neither. You are also old. America is no country for old men. And so you don't feel like you belong here...because you don't.

How can someone fail to understand something so basic, so elementary? Are you just trolling the forum with the same inane questions? Do you honestly think that you are an attractive person? Surely you can't be serious. Women disregard 85% of men. Do you really think you fall within the top 15%?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Space Invaders wrote:
April 2nd, 2023, 11:43 am
America is built for men of talent and ambition.
You've never heard of affirmative action then.