America offers NOTHING except Work, Shopping, & Social Isolation. So why stay there?!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: America offers NOTHING except Work, Shopping, & Social Isolation. So why stay there?!

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 3:50 am
@MrMan
Again, let me ask you something. Suppose I said that any random guy can't win the lottery and you say "Well I won the lottery". That wouldn't refute my statement. You see? You also sound like a devil's advocate type who just takes the opposite position of anyone's position. You never agree with anything except the Bible, which is an indication of narrow mindedness. You never see the big picture either.
I am supposed to be the closed-minded one in this scenario?

FI you so no average man can win the lottery, I'd disagree. It's a matter of statistics. I just looked up the chances of winning the Powerball lottery and it is 1 in 292 million. So an average person could buy a ticket and win. But with those odds, I'd say it is a foolish waste of money. If I show you the statistics and you still disagree with me and insist that an average man cannot win the lottery, whose being closed-minded?

The chances of finding a girlfriend, wife, etc. are higher than 1 out of 292 million. And it is not the case that it is impossible for the 'average' guy to find love, a girlfriends, reasonable success, etc. in America. Of course, the issue is who is average? If we mean average looks, there are a lot of average-looking married people married to other average-looking spouses, aren't there? The same for girlfriends and boyfriends, right? It might be hard to find love, etc., in the US, but that doesn't mean it is impossible. The US also isn't homogenous. If one part of the country is socially cold, that doesn't mean the rest of the country is.

I've been to New York city as a toddler, so I don't know what it is like there. My impression is that there are a lot of angry-looking women walking around, and men telling them to 'smile', who think it's awful for men to tell them to smile. And if you look at a stranger too long, the stranger says, "What are you looking at?" In a small town in the South, if you look at someone, they might might greet you politely, and men don't go around telling women to smile.
Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Re: America offers NOTHING except Work, Shopping, & Social Isolation. So why stay there?!

Post by Space Invaders »

Yohan wrote:
April 4th, 2023, 9:54 pm
Winston wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 2:50 am
I don't get something everyone. Why would anyone want to live in America? It has nothing to offer unless you are a workaholic and the cost of living is a total ripoff now.

Basically America offers NO love, no romance, no sex, no real friendships, no fun, no good times, no freedom, no social connection, no happiness, no camaraderie, no real culture, no national healthcare, nothing. So what does it offer except misery and unhappiness and loneliness and alienation?
This is all true what I read here, and the situation in Europe in various countries like UK is not so much different.

The reason why there is no large relocation movement going on to abroad from USA is not so difficult to understand - many US-citizens have never been abroad, even not out of their own state and consider USA as the only paradise in this world.

Of course there are US-citizens who visit other countries outside of the USA, they noticed that USA is not the paradise, but were unable to stay away and continue to live abroad often because of financial issues or family related issues, jobs abroad, visa issues etc...

The main point is USA is not really a good place for living for many, but it is also - by far - not the worst place in this world.

I can assure you many other countries do NOT offer you a better life than in USA, unlike you show up with a fairly high amount of money.

International seen, USA is not that bad, it is ranking not as No.1 of course, but it is still somewhere listed around No. 20 out of 200 countries worldwide.

I noticed Winston that you too do continue to live in USA and not in Taiwan or Philippines, or China, or Thailand or Russia etc. - yes, as a tourist for a few weeks or even months it was a nice time for you, but later on you took the airplane back to USA.
I don't agree with everything you write, but this is good. To the point, measured, and accurate. I too take issue with Winston's et al constant lambasting of America when he regularly stays here and it's also his USD, contributed by Daddy Wu, that allows him to indulge in his pedophile fantasies abroad in third world countries.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Winston wrote:
I don't get something everyone. Why would anyone want to live in America? It has nothing to offer unless you are a workaholic and the cost of living is a total ripoff now.

Basically America offers NO love, no romance, no sex, no real friendships, no fun, no good times, no freedom, no social connection, no happiness, no camaraderie, no real culture, no national healthcare, nothing. So what does it offer except misery and unhappiness and loneliness and alienation? I don't get it. Sure america offers opportunity to make money, however if it's severely deficient in 100 other areas, that one benefit alone is NOT worth it if you think about and look at the big picture.

Sure America gives u food and shelter but u have to be a workaholic slave to pay for that, and live without freedom. It's a total slave state and enslavement machine that BSes u all the time and brainwashes u with BS too. That's all it is.

Sure there's beautiful nature and land, but that was put there by God or mother nature, not by the American people or government or system or ideology. So America can't take credit for that.

So if u think about it it makes no sense why anyone still lives in America and assumes they have no choice, when it has nothing to offer like many other countries do. Why live in misery and enslavement when there's 200 other countries with better things in the aforementioned areas, as well as lower cost living and more fun and freedom and friendship and love and romance and good times, etc? If u think about it this way u realize that all Americans must be friggin insane.

******** Applause. Amen brother Winston. Amen. ********

Also I don't get why america charges sales taxes and requires u to give tips when Asia does not? America claims sales taxes are necessary to fund government and tips are necessary to fund restaurants. But then how come Asia doesn't need sales taxes to fund their government or tips to fund their restaurants and waiters? U gotta wonder. America has never explained this. How come the US media doesn't bring this up? How come no one in the US Congress or Senate brings this question up? Why can't America just do whatever Asia does so that they don't need to charge sales taxes and tips, which makes eating in restaurants in America a total ripoff now???!!! But in Asia eating in nice restaurants is much cheaper and u don't need to pay stupid taxes or tips? How come?! Why don't Americans ever answer this? They always run away from these type of questions because they are taboo and u are supposed to assume America is the world and nothing better is outside of it, which is false but u are supposed to assume that like most dumb Americans do.
Unfortunately, because most who can not leave are poor. Even moving to Mexico costs at least $6,500 or more. Moving to the Philippines, Australia, France, Greece, and such costs about a quarter million dollars. There are people with special needs, people that have autism, cerebral palsy, Down's syndrome, spina-bifita, people that are in wheelchairs, they receive social security disability, and if they moved to another country, they would be totally ineligible to receive benefits even if they moved to another industrialized country such as Australia, France, Germany, New Zealand, or Singapore.

Many second and third world nations have no benefits at all for persons with disabilities. Some countries still institutionalize persons with disabilities. And even for persons with disabilities, being in an institution is exactly like being in a prison, even like being in California's Pelican Bay prison. And many of those institutions are even a lot worse than Pelican Bay.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Everyone on here hates America except for a few people @gsjackson and @MrMan who are part of the "system" and genuflect to it like all the other robot slaves in America. If that country gets more Democrats in office, we can finally have public, national healthcare and Universal basic income which would be a better alternative to the welfare system. As long as the majority of Americans are comprised of Lee Greenwood proud American patriots and asshole, Chevy truck driving, good ole country boys like the dumbasses in TN where I'm from, the country will never move forward and progress.

Most people in America have no idea they're viewed as cattle by their overlords.

I want that country to fall down and fail in my lifetime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

kangarunner wrote:
April 6th, 2023, 12:05 pm
Everyone on here hates America except for a few people @gsjackson and @MrMan who are part of the "system" and genuflect to it like all the other robot slaves in America. If that country gets more Democrats in office, we can finally have public, national healthcare and Universal basic income which would be a better alternative to the welfare system. As long as the majority of Americans are comprised of Lee Greenwood proud American patriots and asshole, Chevy truck driving, good ole country boys like the dumbasses in TN where I'm from, the country will never move forward and progress.

Most people in America have no idea they're viewed as cattle by their overlords.

I want that country to fall down and fail in my lifetime.
I just see what America really is.. a sophisticated Venus fly trap, blackhole, a dark vortex. Yet many ignore all the warnings and continue to come to America believing it is better than the rest of the world. It is not and America is similar to Neo Feudalism system. Where the Lords(Big Corporations) exploit the serfs(the average workers). The serfs do have few rights, but they must work continuously to avoid financial hardship.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:
April 6th, 2023, 12:05 pm
I'm not really the person to go to if you are looking for someone to hate people, countries, etc. I don't hate anyone on this forum, though some forum members have been a little irritating at times. The US has a lot of good things about it-- not the ideological direction the country is going to-- but lots of good resources and things that make living in the US enjoyable and easy, if you work hard and happen to get into a good career. Enjoyment of material goods should not be one's purpose in life.

The dominant culture of the US is not amenable to mass-producing good wives. But there are subcultures and individual women who go against the status quo, so I think of it as a difficult situation for single men, not an impossible one. I'm not a total pessimist, and I don't generally like to make blanket statements. (I like that better than "I never make blanket statements" because that is a blanket statement.)

I don't want to see more Democrats in office. How much more off the deep end can they go? Are they going to start castrating random men and calling them women so the country can be less 'cis-gendered' and more equal? Are they going to start promoting pedophilia as an equal sexual orientation to heterosexual?

I don't think it is a good idea for the government to eat this mess of a health care system. They should use market factors to make it cheaper like importing doctors and creating a path for them to come into the US like they do for nurses, subsidizing and encouraging more education into medical fields (while cutting support for unprofitable university degrees). They could allow patients to see costs up front and exercise a line-item veto, bring their $1 pain killer from home instead of using the $50 pill from the doctor. Is it going to be more efficient if the government runs it?

And why should the government pay people who do not work? That's not good for our country. They gave out a bunch of Covid cash, and when Covid started to clear up, we had to wait for a really long time for our tacos, burgers, and fried chicken. It still hasn't recovered since Baby Boomers retired and other people presumably moved from fast food to other jobs.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
April 4th, 2023, 6:47 am
MrMan wrote:
April 4th, 2023, 6:10 am
I wonder if it makes economic sense for Google to hire up the software engineers to do nothing to keep them from creating competition on the market.
If they are hiring useless dead weight such as blacks and females, how would this help? The reality is that most money is just created out of thin air by the fed and they tell the companies what to spend it on, in this case hiring subhumans.
You are both missing the point. Google avoids quality people like the plague because such people could become whistleblowers or generally complain about the declining quality of Google's software. Instead they hire a few moderately intelligent evil scum to maintain the software, and a bunch of useless people to keep up appearances. Having cubicles filled with blacks and females shows important visitors how progressive Google is which indicates that they fully support the evil global elite, and in exchange the global elite makes sure that laws are in Google's favor.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

fschmidt wrote:
April 6th, 2023, 2:12 pm
You are both missing the point. Google avoids quality people like the plague because such people could become whistleblowers or generally complain about the declining quality of Google's software. Instead they hire a few moderately intelligent evil scum to maintain the software, and a bunch of useless people to keep up appearances.
They'll hire the smartest people in the world who will do research and secure patents for the company. They'll hire smart people who can make them money. If they hired moderately intelligent people as you say the software would fall apart.
fschmidt wrote:
April 6th, 2023, 2:12 pm
Having cubicles filled with blacks and females shows important visitors how progressive Google is which indicates that they fully support the evil global elite, and in exchange the global elite makes sure that laws are in Google's favor.
That's bullshit.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

kangarunner wrote:
April 6th, 2023, 2:41 pm
bullshit
How much time have you spent in Silicon Valley? How much do you know about programming?
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Mercury wrote:
April 6th, 2023, 11:39 am
Winston wrote:

Basically America offers NO love, no romance, no sex, no real friendships, no fun, no good times, no freedom, no social connection, no happiness, no camaraderie, no real culture, no national healthcare, nothing. So what does it offer except misery and unhappiness and loneliness and alienation? I don't get it. Sure america offers opportunity to make money, however if it's severely deficient in 100 other areas, that one benefit alone is NOT worth it if you think about and look at the big picture.

Sure America gives u food and shelter but u have to be a workaholic slave to pay for that, and live without freedom. It's a total slave state and enslavement machine that BSes u all the time and brainwashes u with BS too. That's all it is.

Sure there's beautiful nature and land, but that was put there by God or mother nature, not by the American people or government or system or ideology. So America can't take credit for that.

So if u think about it it makes no sense why anyone still lives in America and assumes they have no choice, when it has nothing to offer like many other countries do. Why live in misery and enslavement when there's 200 other countries with better things in the aforementioned areas, as well as lower cost living and more fun and freedom and friendship and love and romance and good times, etc? If u think about it this way u realize that all Americans must be friggin insane.

******** Applause. Amen brother Winston. Amen. ********

Also I don't get why america charges sales taxes and requires u to give tips when Asia does not? America claims sales taxes are necessary to fund government and tips are necessary to fund restaurants. But then how come Asia doesn't need sales taxes to fund their government or tips to fund their restaurants and waiters? U gotta wonder. America has never explained this. How come the US media doesn't bring this up? How come no one in the US Congress or Senate brings this question up? Why can't America just do whatever Asia does so that they don't need to charge sales taxes and tips, which makes eating in restaurants in America a total ripoff now???!!! But in Asia eating in nice restaurants is much cheaper and u don't need to pay stupid taxes or tips? How come?! Why don't Americans ever answer this? They always run away from these type of questions because they are taboo and u are supposed to assume America is the world and nothing better is outside of it, which is false but u are supposed to assume that like most dumb Americans do.
Unfortunately, because most who can not leave are poor. Even moving to Mexico costs at least $6,500 or more. Moving to the Philippines, Australia, France, Greece, and such costs about a quarter million dollars. There are people with special needs, people that have autism, cerebral palsy, Down's syndrome, spina-bifita, people that are in wheelchairs, they receive social security disability, and if they moved to another country, they would be totally ineligible to receive benefits even if they moved to another industrialized country such as Australia, France, Germany, New Zealand, or Singapore.

Many second and third world nations have no benefits at all for persons with disabilities. Some countries still institutionalize persons with disabilities. And even for persons with disabilities, being in an institution is exactly like being in a prison, even like being in California's Pelican Bay prison. And many of those institutions are even a lot worse than Pelican Bay.
How are they worse than Pelican Bay? In those prisons you stand a higher chance of being raped, murdered or even both.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 4:13 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 2nd, 2023, 10:37 pm
Winston wrote:
April 2nd, 2023, 6:42 pm
Well I told you before many time MZ that pretty much everything is scripted in this reality. Ancient people all believed that and didn't believe in free will or free choice. Even the Bible never mentions free will. It's an invention of modern people. If something isn't meant to be and you try to make it to be, everything will go against you. You will always feel like you are against the grain and flow. That's what I've noticed. If you are meant to settle in America and have a wife, it will happen, not because of your looks or money or status. Surface things don't create relationships.

However, what I said it still true. If you go to Las Vegas you will see that everyone is super cold and afraid to talk to strangers and you will feel like a creep and violator if you try to talk to anyone. You can feel it to the bone and in your nerves. I would not say this if it wasn't true. On nextdoor.com 90 percent of normies there agreed with me about Las Vegas. What does that tell you?

Also since American women are SUPER picky and antisocial, if you aren't their type and one of the small percentage of guys they go for, the dating scene is a NO WIN situation no matter what you do. It's a dead end. Everything is against you. The universe is also an asshole sometimes too. We all know that. It shuts some people out of the dating scene and gives them no choice in the matter. If you are one of those that American women aren't attracted to then you could meet 1000 American women and all of them will tell you that you aren't their type. It's a no win scenario even if you are positive and confidence. No joke. Eventually you realize that there's no reward for any effort you put in.

For sure the universe can be an asshole. It's not all love and light like New Agers imagine.
You're just too convinced of your own correctness. You talk a lot. But you do not truly listen. You do not make changes to your life that would make romantic success more likely. God only helps those who help themselves, @Winston. You have been shown the way many times, but you are stubborn. Believing it is Murphy's Law and fate that puts you down and causes you to fail is easy... it removes responsibility from yourself and gives you license to be lazy.

Here's a nice quote for you to ponder on:

"If hearing something gives you comfort, look for the lie in it. If hearing something upsets you, look for the truth in it."

You take too much comfort from your argument that the universe is simply being a dick to you and therefore you are somehow destined to fail and not find what you are looking for. So question that assertion. You'll benefit more from that little thought exercise than you will from simply asking the same questions over and over again.
Actually @MarcosZeitola I am not stubborn and I am open to being wrong. I am not convinced of my correctness. I merely see things you can't and see fallacies in your arguments that you don't see, which are obvious to me, but not to you. I also see multiple angles and consider every possibility and see deeper than you. That's why I do ADDRESS YOUR POINTS, whereas you NEVER address mine! Big difference between us. I do consider all your points, but you ignore mine, even when I repeat them 1000 times. Why can't you consider other viewpoints including mine? You are the one that's stubborn, not me, because I am taking everything you say into account and examining them, but you are NOT with my points.

As to your quote above, I can cherry pick quotes to fit my point too. For example:

"When you label others, you do not define them. You merely define yourself as a labeler." - Dr. Wayne Dyer, New Age Guru

So I can say something offensive to you too, such as "you are stupid" and per your quote above, there must be truth to it? lol. I don't care about being offended, only in being accurate and taking account different sides and angles. In contrast, you jump to conclusions MZ and sound narrow minded and like to ridicule others instead of considering their points. Europeans are usually more mature and level headed than that. Also I am not looking to be comforted, I only ask that you consider my points. Just because I make deeper points and you are not deep MZ, doesn't mean that my points are not legit and true and fit what you see in this world.

I am not making excuses or blaming the universe unjustly. It's obvious that there is a script and hidden hand in this reality. We are not here by random nor is everything moving around at random. It's easy to prove with basic logic. Let me ask you this: Do you think the 40 trillion cells in your body are moving around at random? Of course not, if they did you would not be alive. They are obviously SCRIPTED in an elaborate order to keep your body alive. Open any human anatomy book or biology book and you will see this. It's obvious. That proves that things are scripted with a hidden order and code that you can't see. Just because you aren't insightful enough to see it, doesn't mean it's not true and obvious. Consider that.

You said before that someone you know who isn't that good looking came to America and made friends easily and found a wife. However, think about it. What did he do that's special that I didn't do? NOTHING of course. He just went with the flow. That's what we all do. Everyone does that. Both successful people and failure people do the same thing: They go with the flow and capitalize on any opportunity that comes their way. The only difference is that some are scripted to succeed at this or that and some aren't. Take Steve Jobs for instance. He didn't create Apple and succeed because of hard work or brains. He was scripted to do that and assigned to, either by the powers that be or the matrix or the hidden hand that shapes reality. Or all the above. If it was not his destiny to do so, he would have failed and been BLOCKED at every attempt. That's how it works. It's obvious when you look at life and reality and all the people in this world.

You said you wanted to become rich before MZ. Well what if you did EVERYTHING that Warren Buffet did to a T? Would you get the same results? No, not if it's not in your destiny or soul contract. That's why two people can do EXACTLY the same things yet get totally different results. How can you explain that? The only explanation is that their destinies and soul contracts are different. That's why your friend or cousin or whatever, can go to America and go with the flow yet get different results than the guys in this forum do. That proves right there that there is some script operating in reality. EVERYONE goes with the flow. If you go against it, you will feel like shit while the universe keeps blocking you.

You say I can easily lose weight by simply dieting and exercising. Duh. If it was that easy, everyone would do it. When you lose weight, your body tries to gain it back by being hungry all the time so you can overeat and gain it all back. Everyone who is trying to lose weight experiences that. Maybe the body wants to be at a certain weight and doesn't agree with your decision to lose weight? What makes you think we are in total control of reality like a character in a video game? My body goes against my will all the time. If you don't believe me, try deciding that you don't need any sleep and see if your body agrees with you. LOL

What did you mean that I have bad posture? Can you be more specific? I can stand and walk normally. If you are talking about bone structure, that is something no one can change. What is wrong with the way I stand or sit or walk? You aren't making sense.

Also, relationships aren't all about looks. The girl has to FEEL GOOD around you and feel a good CHEMISTRY too. It's very subjective. Looks alone gets stares but it doesn't create a relationship or attraction on its own. I'm sure you know that.

Another proof: Most guys are NOT good looking, only average looking, yet most guys do find a wife. How do you explain that? That proves right there that it cannot be about looks. There is a higher order and destiny and script and hidden hand. I can cite many examples like the ones above.

Use your head @MarcosZeitola and @Space Invaders. Btw Space Invaders, I don't think MZ is claiming that I am ugly like you are. He is merely claiming that I am not handsome, not that I am ugly. Keep in mind that only ugly people see the ugliness in others, hence you must be ugly Space Invaders. Men like Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise would not say I'm ugly because as beautiful men, they try to see the beauty in others.

Anyways guys, please consider all the examples and points above. Don't make me repeat them again otherwise this is a waste of time. I am considering your points but you refuse to consider mine. Hence it is YOU guys that are STUBBORN, not me. Just because you are a know it all doesn't mean you know it all. That's just a fallacy that most men have, that even if they are stupid, what they see is all that there is, which isn't true but the male ego can't help itself and is full of it.
He thinks you are childish that's what he means by blaming the universe. As of looks it's mostly I read a book briefly that people can read faces, eyes particularly, and some can tell what person you are
Stubborn? Oh, you didn't go to a school with a dog mascot when you were in America and you are opposed to having a pet
Silly you would think, he's abroad and yet he's not telling you the reason. He's intp remember that.

Yes, they (asian American women) are picky because think about it, asian American women they statistically are least likely to be obese, and you observe they are a different wavelength to you, that's correct.

He's not addressing your points? He's intp, I understand that intps don't waste time on trivial arguments due to their introverted sensing. It's like professors, they often cherry pick in their research studies. Think of it this way, a person lets call this person estp person gets framed and gets arrested and it takes months for detectives to figure out the estp person didn't commit the crime. Now, what if the detective never proves this? Does it mean the estp was wrong? WInston, you often debunk scientific fallacies, however many professors in the science departments would never listen to your points. You know they are wrong but they have a financial incentive, social incentive, and generally they don't want to lose their license, job, reputation, etc.

Its like Donald Trump and John McCain. Trump makes a lot of claims that offend people and because they are offensive a lot of energy is invested in the media to be Anti-Trump. Its simple - just because its factually correct doesn't mean its appropriate to say them out loud. Yet he makes those claims to educate a certain type of person (extroverted sensing) and that upsets a lot of Democrats and some Republicans.

John McCain was arrested in Vietnam and no American rescued him for many months. He is more low-key than Trump however he sometimes voted against the majority of the Republicans especially to maintain Obamacare.

Money (being successful and rich) and weight loss are different topics than happierabroad.com, often I noticed Winston that you often go off tangents frequently. Weight loss specialists often charge a expensive fee and often authors of weight loss books or diets, its rough for some. John Robbins was caught eating fish (he was vegetarian), author Kevin Trudeau was arrested for his book and other financial troubles, etc.

As of conspiracy theory, first of all, you are correct about the script theory, however Winston the INTP does not care about this given that you are not white, however you had success with arguments via email in the past. However, in forums, the ISTP might, except ISTPs don't go to this forum.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

This guy Bob Lee, 43, was just stabbed to death in San Francisco. He was the creator of Cash App and a big influence in the tech world.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... abbed.html

Does anyone in America care that he's dead. NO ONE GAVE A SHIT.

I remember when Tony Hsieh, the founder of Zappos, died a few years ago. He was 46. He died in some house fire which I thought was suspicious.

Does anyone in America care that he's dead. NO ONE GAVE A SHIT.

This is the equation for America. America = CITIZEN SLAVE x CHEW YOU UP AND SPIT YOU OUT. NEXT SLAVE !!!!!

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

San Francisco is a lawless ghetto where you can get a 1 bedroom apt. for $3500 a month rent. What a f***ing rippoff country. It's time for Chairman Xi to take over.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrPeabody wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 1:50 pm
San Francisco is a lawless ghetto where you can get a 1 bedroom apt. for $3500 a month rent. What a f***ing rippoff country. It's time for Chairman Xi to take over.
Yeah, it is like a nightmare come to life where on the one hand prices keep going up while on the other blacks just keep on increasing.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

The same can be said to San Francisco and rest of commie-fornia.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!