Why Gospel sucks in general

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Why Gospel sucks in general

Post by Kalinago »

Gospel is intentionally made to suck,by occultist gospel singers and occult groups that control the industry.

this is so that people inclined to the pleasure of the flesh(most of us)turn to secular music,which is a corruption on our minds and souls,is demonized thru rituals and is a mortal sin.

any music that does not glorify God is a sin and a form of idolatry.

But Gospel is not safe either,many of it is demonized,and just like how most 'spirit-filled'churches are occult infiltrated,having occult pastors and pretending to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ,so is the 'christian'music industry.

I like American indian music and latin american music most,personally,and I have noticed a influx of 'christian'reggaeton from demonized individuals who are at the forefront of secular corrupting latino music.

Now,if they stopped making demonic muic and devotd their artistic talent to the gospel alone,they would be credible maybe.

but I can clearly see an agenda.

Satan already has the masses of the world and has no reason to work hard to brig them to their ultimate destruction,but he targets the Children of God more insidiously and that is target.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Gospel sucks in general

Post by MrMan »

Kalinago wrote:
March 16th, 2023, 12:01 pm
Gospel is intentionally made to suck,by occultist gospel singers and occult groups that control the industry.

this is so that people inclined to the pleasure of the flesh(most of us)turn to secular music,which is a corruption on our minds and souls,is demonized thru rituals and is a mortal sin.
any music that does not glorify God is a sin and a form of idolatry.
I was talking to someone about that idea the other day. I used to go to a church where that was the mindset, that if music wasn't used to glorify God, like praise songs, etc., it was evil. But the Bible doesn't teach that, and there isn't any reason to believe that. The guy I was talking with was Latino, and he said he encountered that idea among Latino pastors and he did not agree with it.

I mean if there is a cultural song, a love song, a folk song, a commercial jingle or whatever and the lyrics are 'neutral', then that doesn't mean it's evil. I heard a lady on the radio saying she heard tribes women in Africa singing the most beautiful song. She asked what the lyrics meant. It was something like, "Wash your hands after you go to the bathroom, or you can get dysentery.' Is that an evil song? It serves a good purpose for health, but is it written to glorify God, per se?

Anyway, when I was a kid that church only allowed for certain styles of music. They played hymns and a kind of gospel that was a mix of country with a bit of boogie woogie thrown in. Some Gospel music is barbershop quartet type music. Really bland music like people might have listened to on the radio before TV was acceptable, but not Christian rock, according to them.

I moved away from there, and eventually realized it was just legalism. There is no reason to think their styles were more sanctified than other styles of music.

I could sing a praise song that is a 'Gospel' style song, but just for entertainment... it would be rare that a Gospel song would be my choice. There is also CCM, contemporary Christian music. Some of this stuff is good, as far as the type of music and my tastes.

I remember talking with a Christian young man who was holding a book. I think it was something like 'Snakes in the Hen House'-- probably self-published. This might have been in the late late 1990s or early 2000s. Probably at least 20 years ago. Anyway, he said the secular music labels were buying up Christian music labels to make money off of niche music, and was very opposed to that idea. He said what would happen next is that churches were just starting to develop their own production facilities. I think that is a big part of the Christian music scene now.

It's a mixed bag. A lot of the contemporary praise songs have good lyrics. Some have mostly good lyrics with a few questionable statements here and there.
But Gospel is not safe either,many of it is demonized,and just like how most 'spirit-filled'churches are occult infiltrated,having occult pastors and pretending to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ,so is the 'christian'music industry.
I would want there to be some very specific truth of this type of allegation before making it against a specific individual.

I am thinking of 'Gospel' as a specific genre or set of genres of music. Part of it is kind of like hyped up country, some of it is barber shop quartet, and some of it sounds a bit like R&B and is influenced by Negro spirituals. As far as style goes those are 'Gospel', and some of the other stuff is CCM. Then there are older praise choruses that probably don't fit the same style as CCM. A lot of the CCM has an ambient sound with non-distorted electric guitars. I'm not a real music guy.
I like American indian music and latin american music most,personally,and I have noticed a influx of 'christian'reggaeton from demonized individuals who are at the forefront of secular corrupting latino music.
I don't know if any singers of Christian reggaeton are demonized or not. I heard some of it online. Some of it sounded okay. The production quality didn't sound as cool as the mainstream reggaeton for the most part.

Some of the English-language CCM has high production quality, IMO, but it is it's own genre, style wise, when compared to rock or pop. though there can be some similarities in terms of style.