PAG is right about this forum!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: PAG is right about this forum!

Post by MrMan »

Mercer wrote:
March 16th, 2023, 2:54 pm
This is not a free speech forum. It gets censored and certain users are given special treatment. They are allowed to slander and insult certain members but others are allowed to do anything they want. This is just a place for a few losers to hate on other people. He's the only one who actually proves that he goes abroad and gets women yet they just talk shit about him. @MarcosZeitola was right when he said most of the members on here are losers with shitty opinions. Of course, he's a f***ing loser himself who gets special treatment because they probably know if insane people like him or @Shemp leave then they'll have no active members left! PAG is one of the few members on here that has been nice to me yet they act like he's the bad one! f**k whatever mod is the one deleting and censoring old threads!
I don't know why people are so against PAG. I don't care anything about watching guys post pictures of themselves in new clothes or watches. I don't care much for shopping for clothes either. Shopping is a big hobby with lots of women. But if he likes to talk about his clothes... why do people hate on him. I don't get it. Did he brag and it got under people's skin. I think that might have been before my time here or I didn't read it. Contrarian used to brag, too, but seemed to get by with it more.

Also, haven't I been nice to you? I try to cheer you up and give you some advice to improve your life, but that seems to make you angry. Maybe you'd be happy if I said yeah, your life will never get better, the world is just awful. I've point out when you posted fiction, and I might have teased you about the line about putting your hand on a woman's throat as a joke once, but I don't see where I've been mean to you, and I've tried to be helpful. Being less pessimistic could be helpful to you in life.
PAG, don't worry about these f***ing idiots on here. You have inspired me to become a better person. @Winston, you claim that this is a free speech forum yet old threads are now being deleted and censored. This is not a free speech forum, this is just a hangout for old losers who failed at life and won't admit it. PAG is the only successful person here.
I don't know what got deleted recently, except one type of slander Winston had said was off limits. It's also the kind of thing that could have some legal liability attached to it. What did you see that was deleted?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Mercer wrote:
March 16th, 2023, 2:54 pm
This is not a free speech forum. It gets censored and certain users are given special treatment. They are allowed to slander and insult certain members but others are allowed to do anything they want. This is just a place for a few losers to hate on other people. He's the only one who actually proves that he goes abroad and gets women yet they just talk shit about him. @MarcosZeitola was right when he said most of the members on here are losers with shitty opinions. Of course, he's a f***ing loser himself who gets special treatment because they probably know if insane people like him or @Shemp leave then they'll have no active members left! PAG is one of the few members on here that has been nice to me yet they act like he's the bad one! f**k whatever mod is the one deleting and censoring old threads!

PAG, don't worry about these f***ing idiots on here. You have inspired me to become a better person. @Winston, you claim that this is a free speech forum yet old threads are now being deleted and censored. This is not a free speech forum, this is just a hangout for old losers who failed at life and won't admit it. PAG is the only successful person here.
Yes, this assessment is reasonably accurate. This environment is extremely toxic and hostile to normal individuals. Really nasty fuckers here :lol: Marcos engages in a great deal of supplication and ass-kissing behind the scenes in order to get his way. It seems as though he views himself as a contestant on television show like Big Brother or Survivor. Obviously, he is not the youthful man he claims to be. According to Google, he's about 70 years old with balding head and glasses. All I can say is the decline of internet forums continues; see https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/ode-internet-forums.
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

MarcosZeitola is a Chad and has a sweet happy face,like the kind of guy nyou would wanna hug and be friends with,but still masculine.

his wife is a stunner.

I have actually seen proof privately.

You guys are a bunch of haters yourselves.

MarcosZeitola is one of the best posters here.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I can also confirm knowing what MarcosZeitola looks like in real life, I have seen his ex-wife, as well as his current one. He's definitely not making anything up. But yeah, he has no reason to share information about himself to people who are hostile to him. Why would he do that?
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

The above comments should be tagged and removed as spam, they are the results of Marco's behind-the-scenes begging, ass-kissing, and possibly sexual favors. He has managed to wheel-out the mentally handicap in his defense. Due to their impressionable nature and low IQ, he was able to acquire their trust by sending them stolen photos of a porker with a reported small trans sex worker, claiming they were of himself. This is something trolls have been doing for years. In all honesty, interacting with the typical forum/blog crowd on a daily basis can become somewhat tiresome. My correspondents hidden within various Internet forums have reported that the weakening and eventual departure of forum leaders frequently results in followers hating themselves and reaching a near-death state before my colleagues and the localized counselors intervene.
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink: