GeraldButler is One of the Coolest Members on this Forum

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: GeraldButler is One of the Coolest Members on this Forum

Post by Yohan »

Voyager1 wrote:
March 26th, 2023, 5:13 am
Tsar wrote:
March 25th, 2023, 7:56 pm
@GerardButler is one of the coolest members on this forum.
PAG is a cool guy and I think that some people (on this forum) could learn some things from his posts.
Tsar stop it. You're embarrassing yourself.
@Tsar

What a funny comment, the joke of the day.

The 1st April is coming soon. You are posting this joke a few days too early, but this does not matter.

I recommend in this song from North Korea you replace Kim Jong Un with PAG

We will always follow only you, Great Comrade PAG..etc...

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

GerardButler is one of the greatest man who have ever lived!
NOT! April FOOLS!
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 5:59 am
Voyager1 wrote:
Tsar wrote:
PAG is a cool guy and I think that some people (on this forum) could learn some things from his posts.
@Tsar

The 1st April is coming soon. You are posting this joke a few days too early, but this does not matter.

It may be the plastic surgery, but the South Korean K-Pop girls are better looking.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 7:07 am
Yohan wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:
Tsar wrote:
@Tsar

It may be the plastic surgery, but the South Korean K-Pop girls are better looking.
At least North Korean women looks natural.
The South Korean women are like clone plastic barbie doll looks. Ewww..
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 7:09 am
MrMan wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:
Tsar wrote:
@Tsar

It may also be for the 'unenhanced' women that market forces cause prettier girls to be more successful.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
In North Korea all is about Songbun 성분 social classes based on political loyalty, it's nt only about women, but about men and children too.
It depends about who this North Korean woman is, does she belong to the 'core class'핵심, or 'wavering class'동요 or 'hostile class' 적대

We have to keep in mind, that not all people in North Korea are in poverty - North Korea is organized, it is not like an African chaos country.

young core class women look good...their families are in high trusted political position

wavering women are so 50/50, but are not bad off - they work often for the core class, their job is not that bad...
(These are women who often do ordinary service jobs in Pyongyang for the core-class (for example staff in the hotels for foreigners, restaurant staff, golf club staff, beergarden etc.)

hostile class women are those who are living somewhere in rural areas, have barely anything to eat, a life in poverty...
(women who have nothing...)

--------------------------------------------------------

Of course, South Korean women are looking better, it is not only because of natural looks or beauty surgery, but about the daily life-style, like healthy food, access to good clothings, medical care (many Koreans/Japanese have skin problem, teeth problem etc.)

Life is just better in South Korea in general, despite I will never deny that South Korea has also its problems.
Where is rich, there is also poor, and not only in North Korea...

I know former co-workers who have been in North Korea (embassy staff, trade company staff) up to 2 years - in Pyongyang life was not so bad for them as they could use their cars, driving around in and a bit outside of Pyongyang by themselves, could walk around in areas reserved for the core-class, could talk also to some locals who were in charge for the foreign community and their impression was that North Korean are very nice people, just normal people - except for politics.

It's really sad that this country is not offering at least such a relatively open life-style like in China (ordinary people in mainland China are very normal and not really so restricted, not so poor and they told me, life in China in general is not so difficult
- do what you like but never comment negatively about the Communist Party - and you will not be in trouble.
Mainland Chinese also told me such a personality cult like in North Korea is a time of the Mao-history. And of course as a Chinese, you can travel abroad, also to Japan, can walk around, can mix up with locals, can enter any shop....

Unfortunately North Korea is a unique country - with no solution in sight, with no good future... I feel sorry for these people.
Last edited by Yohan on March 27th, 2023, 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Yohan wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 9:27 am
MrMan wrote:
In North Korea all is about Songbun 성분 social classes based on political loyalty, it's nt only about women, but about men and children too.
It depends about who this North Korean woman is, does she belong to the 'core class'핵심, or 'wavering class'동요 or 'hostile class' 적대

We have to keep in mind, that not all people in North Korea are in poverty - North Korea is organized, it is not like an African chaos country.

young core class women look good...their families are in high trusted political position

wavering women are so 50/50, but are not bad off - they work often for the core class, their job is not that bad...
(These are women who often do ordinary service jobs in Pyongyang for the core-class (for example staff in the hotels for foreigners, restaurant staff, golf club staff, beergarden etc.)

hostile class women are those who are living somewhere in rural areas, have barely anything to eat, a life in poverty...
(women who have nothing...)

--------------------------------------------------------
Ah.. I am glad your knowledgeable about North Korea. Plus North Korea gets help from China and Russia. Most of the electronics in North Korean shopping center are made in China or Chinese bootlegs. North Korea have more then ten thousand workers working in Russia and they are bringing in the money. The latest missiles fired maybe Chinese or Russian made. The U.S sanctions are not working. North Korea also has an army of cyber hackers that can steal money from banks. They managed to steal hundreds of millions of dollars from some bank in the past. I don't know the name.

North Korean Bank heist of 1 billion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usu9z0f ... KentoBento

North Korea's Secret Cash flow, how they keep in Power
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhYJcOI ... nel=ENDEVR

North Korea secret room 39
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjN7DCT ... aphicsShow

North Korean worker brigade in Russia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JisOJsl ... el=BBCNews

Chinese relations and aid to North Korea
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China%E2% ... e%20attack.

Russian Relations with North Korea
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Kor ... _relations
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

March 27th, 2023, 9:36 am
Ah.. I am glad your knowledgeable about North Korea. Plus North Korea gets help from China and Russia. Most of the electronics in North Korean shopping center are made in China or Chinese bootlegs. North Korea have more then ten thousand workers working in Russia and they are bringing in the money. The latest missiles fired maybe Chinese or Russian made. The U.S sanctions are not working. North Korea also has an army of cyber hackers that can steal money from banks. They managed to steal hundreds of millions of dollars from some bank in the past. I don't know the name.

North Korean Bank heist of 1 billion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usu9z0f ... KentoBento

North Korea's Secret Cash flow, how they keep in Power
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhYJcOI ... nel=ENDEVR

North Korea secret room 39
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjN7DCT ... aphicsShow

North Korean worker brigade in Russia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JisOJsl ... el=BBCNews

Chinese relations and aid to North Korea
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China%E2% ... e%20attack.

Russian Relations with North Korea
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Kor ... _relations
I was still editing my previous comment, you answered so fast, my previous comment was not complete yet.
Living in Japan you cannot ignore local media about North Korea, Russia and China...
Relationship North Korea with Japan is the worst, the relationship with Russia is also poor, still trade with China is working, but politically you cannot trust what China tells you, just not trustworthy...

When I was still living in Europe, only 20 miles away from the iron curtain, I was working in a semi-government related agency, which had various contracts with East European countries. I have been countless times in Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, CSSR, Poland and also in USSR, and I am aware that former East Germany had a large North Korean community, of course I have seen North Korean workers also in USSR.
I was quite everywhere in East Europe except Albania (which was closed to outside at that time, totally in poverty, but changed the poltical system)
I was however never in North Korea, despite I had several times the opportunity to travel there.

North Korea also was and still is operating various restaurant chains in several countries, and at that time around 1980 North Korean productivity was even higher than South Korean productivity. - But after all went down... North Korea is now a very strange dictatorship, impoverished, but all these materials for rockets, missiles, and also much other support for the core-class must come from somewhere, and it is said, 90 percent legal and illegal imported from China - only about 10 percent from Russia and elsewhere (Iran and some others)

In Japan also there are North Korean businesses transferring money back to North Korea, profits are often related to gambling (Pachinko), there are also North Korean schools etc...朝鮮学校/조선학교
North Korea is considered to be isolated, but not really so much, there are loopholes, many of them....
future of North Korea depends solely on China.... but I do not expect this Chinese government to do anything, China does not care about the ordinary North Korean people at all.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

@Natural_Born_Cynic

OK, We cannot change this world, enough said.

However we can try to change PAG to become a more useful member of HappierAbroad.

I am sure PAG will change his mindset after spending some wintertime in a North Korean village with all these farmer girls...
He wrote something about a bespoke tailor and a USD 3,- dinner.... :roll:
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Yohan

Don't know about that. :lol:
The North Koreans might execute PAG because they can't stand his big ego and self aggrandizement.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Tsar wrote:

He writes very intelligent posts, grammatically accurate posts, posts cool info about men's fashion and style, is confident enough to post real photos and videos of himself, and gets the most girls compared to most people here. I think that his (PAG's) return is one of the best things to happen on the forum in a long time.

I was hoping that he would return for all of 2022.

I hope PAG (@GerardButler) posts much more often because he writes some of the best, most original, and unique content.

A few weeks ago, maybe a month or so ago, he confused me for being a Hater when I was giving him advice to help prove his haters wrong. I completely believe that @GerardButler is a genuine guy and one of the most successful people on the forum. He's also not afraid to call out his Haters and let them know how he really feels.

What the forum needs right now is more threads and posts by PAG (@GerardButler) and I hope that he will contribute much more to enhance the quality of posts on this forum.

I also hope that everyone who is a PAG Hater will come around and recognize that he's a very valued contributor to the overall atmosphere and content of this forum.

Yes, I agree with this post :lol:
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
March 25th, 2023, 10:46 pm
You mutha fuckers are all dick riding this one dude, and for what? Because people give him shit? f**k him. I could of came on here and did that too, but unlike him I strongly HATE ass kissers, and will never ever respect them. Who gives a damn if he goes abroad, my cousin travels abroad all the time and he's a hell of a lot more experienced than some guy who wants attention from everyone.

Traveling also doesn't equate to you being cool either just because you travel or try to come off ass "intelligent" by talking like some fake fraud from Harvard. And who the hell still gets impressed by males f***ing a lot of women?
If this is what the forum is about, kissing the ass of some attention craving guy, then to hell with it, kiss more ass. @Kangarunner traveled too, but I don't see anybody kissing his and sucking his cock about it just because he traveled, got some sex with a few broads and posted a few videos of himself enjoying life in another country. If I traveled I wouldn't share or post shit here because I don't care nor seek validation from anybody online. That's what women do. If I'm abroad then I'm abroad, I won't even mention my hatred of the West. Some of you travel and STILL shit on America even if you don't live there anymore. That's not something I would do, if I cut ties with a country it doesn't exist to me unless it tries to invade where I reside, then THAT becomes a problem.
This loudmouth halfwit was so utter obliterated see: viewtopic.php?style=21&p=394189#p394189 he left the forum and never returned :lol:
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Yohan wrote:
March 25th, 2023, 10:55 pm
March 25th, 2023, 10:39 pm
hmm I'm not much of a GerardButler fan, but at least he took action and actually went to some small city in Thailand and shared his adventure with us.
That's what Happierabroad needs..
To be honest, Chiang Mai is not such a small city.

The inner part of the city is small, only about 130.000 people, but the Metro Chiang Mai area is fairly large with about 1.2 million people.
There is an international airport with a runway of 11.000 ft.

Everybody can go there easily from Bangkok, by train, by long-distance bus, booking a flight, renting a car and drive yourself...
Chiang Mai is not easy to get to from Bangkok unless you fly. Traveling by train, bus or driving yourself takes more than 9 hours.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Yohan wrote:
March 26th, 2023, 12:56 am
March 25th, 2023, 10:57 pm
Yep. I don't understand why people like mercer and tsar start to dick ride Gerard Butler/PAG.
They are all strange outsiders, even by Happier Abroad standard.

PAG goes to a bespoke tailor for a jacket, but can hardly pay for it, so he walks into a cheap restaurant, presents himself in his new jacket to the staff as a millionaire and orders a USD 3,- dinner (rice with pineapple or something like that...)

:lol:
You sound jealous, perhaps because you wish to do so :lol:
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Yohan wrote:
March 26th, 2023, 2:45 am
Tsar wrote:
March 26th, 2023, 1:33 am
Yohan wrote:
March 26th, 2023, 12:59 am
Successful with money? :shock:
He posted a bank slip with over $100,000 and buys expensive suits.
USD 100.000 does not make him a millionaire. This is all what he has?
Nope :lol: