GerardButler, why are the members on here such hypocrites?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: GerardButler, why are the members on here such hypocrites?

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
April 1st, 2023, 12:43 pm
Certain members on here, especially those who are friends with moderator, @Pixel--Dude, are allowed to insult other members, write off-topic antisemetic and racist posts, etc. and they don't receive any warnings, let alone bannings. When you post topics about your trips, you get insulted and Pixel--Dude refuses to discipline disruptive members like @MarcosZeitola or @Outcast9428 at all. Marcos even lied and said that my alt account is @Spencer. Again, no enforcement by Pixel--Dude or any of the moderators for this slander. @Outcast9428 can falsely accuse other posters of being undercover agents, but since he's a friend with someone who is a friend of the mod, he also doesn't receive any warnings. If I respond to their insults and attacks, however, I get warned and banned.

Why are they so hypocritical? Are they just hateful losers? Low IQ? Why can't they understand that they drove off any normal person from this site?

@GerardButler, you are the only one on here who hasn't insulted me or treated me like shit, yet they say you're the bad guy. You're also the only one who goes happier abroad, yet they insult you and say you're a fake when you're literally the only one who has proof. I have problems but you inspired me to become a better person. Why can't they do the same instead of being jealous cunts about it?
Yeah, people usually aren't mean to you when you publicly fellate them.

I'd say you are much more likely to drive normal, sane people off this forum then Marcos or I am.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Re: GerardButler, why are the members on here such hypocrites?

Post by GerardButler »

Mercer wrote:
April 1st, 2023, 12:43 pm
Certain members on here, especially those who are friends with moderator, @Pixel--Dude, are allowed to insult other members, write off-topic antisemetic and racist posts, etc. and they don't receive any warnings, let alone bannings. When you post topics about your trips, you get insulted and Pixel--Dude refuses to discipline disruptive members like @MarcosZeitola or @Outcast9428 at all. Marcos even lied and said that my alt account is @Spencer. Again, no enforcement by Pixel--Dude or any of the moderators for this slander. @Outcast9428 can falsely accuse other posters of being undercover agents, but since he's a friend with someone who is a friend of the mod, he also doesn't receive any warnings. If I respond to their insults and attacks, however, I get warned and banned.

Why are they so hypocritical? Are they just hateful losers? Low IQ? Why can't they understand that they drove off any normal person from this site?

@GerardButler, you are the only one on here who hasn't insulted me or treated me like shit, yet they say you're the bad guy. You're also the only one who goes happier abroad, yet they insult you and say you're a fake when you're literally the only one who has proof. I have problems but you inspired me to become a better person. Why can't they do the same instead of being jealous cunts about it?
Good question. I have consulted a group of psychiatrists for the answer to your query. It is common to become jaded as one ages, particularly if you are a failure and spend all of your time posting on a website full of losers. Jadedness is merely a pessimistic outlook developed by failures who are either too lazy to find things to be enthusiastic about, unable to look beyond their comfort zone, or who have not developed the habit of seeing the glass as half-full. As with any form of self-improvement, improving oneself is an ongoing process that requires daily effort, not a final destination. In Paris, I met a 34-year-old Frenchman who adored his single status. He simply exuded positivity and a zest for life. He had been residing in Copenhagen, but was now planning to relocate to an African island he cherished for a few years. The majority of humans are dull, passively float through life, do not think critically or thoroughly about anything, are insecure, and lack courage. The education-industrial complex is designed to produce disposable, obedient employees. Therefore, you must distance yourself from such individuals and seek out victors.
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink: