The website Tripadvisor is another North Korea based website.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mercury
Junior Poster

The website Tripadvisor is another North Korea based website.

Post by Mercury »

So, you go to this bar or restaurant. You get kicked out for being there alone, or you don't get served. You go to Tripadvisor to write a review. When you click the "Submit" button, it says your review is pending because a moderator has to approve it. And, it never gets published.

And why didn't your review get published? Because Tripadvisor is based right in Pyongyang, North Korea, just like the city-data forum, and like the city-data forum, Tripadvisor has no respect for the First Amendment of the United States Constitution. The Topix forums are long gone because Topix was based in the USA, and North Korea threatened nuclear war against the United States if Topix did not take it's forums down. To make matters worse, Tripadvisor has a zero tolerance policy for accounts created from shared IPs, including those registered to colleges, universities, cyber cafeterias, and public libraries.
Last edited by Mercury on April 5th, 2023, 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The website Tripadvisor is another North Korea based website.

Post by Yohan »

Another story of Mercury, you have really a very impressive fantasy.
There are many media in western countries, which might or might not publish your comments, and many others even do not accept comments at all.
If you think you waste your time because Tripadvisor does not publish your comments, just stop to send them your reviews.

I like to travel around but I am not using Tripadvisor at all and I do not miss it.