I used to think Winston was nutty, until I noticed the same things as him in regards to energy of Americans and soul

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

I used to think Winston was nutty, until I noticed the same things as him in regards to energy of Americans and soul

Post by Kalinago »

They really have a dead and dumb energy around them.

I have been really doing everything to feel what I experienced in Egypt,portugal and to a lesser extent miami among first generation latinos,and nothing works.

positive thinking and radiating love only repels them.

I have tried everything from professional subliminals,to morphic fields and the law of gratitude.

I mean for maybe close to a year.

Meanwhile,the morphic field in these other countries are actually uplifting where you can relax and be authentic and be yourself.

holland is somewhat better than america,but I remember when I was in egypt for a month at age 14,I felt suffocated by the energy of the people in holland.

I knew before I found happierabroad website at age 16,through eric hufschmid that I wanted to go abroad.

lower Egyptian women are among the most beautiful women in the world,atleast in alexandria where they're more Mediterennean 'white'looking,more like syrians and lebanese in looks(dark hair,white skin big eyes),and the energy there is uplifting and the women are a treat to be around.

Foralong time I couldn't be attracted to any other woman,because of my experience there.

But america out of all the countries I've been to,has the worst people and they are totally unaware of it.

it is like the morphic shared field here is dead and toxic.

thoughts?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: I used to think winston was nutty,until I noticed the same things as him in regards to energy of americans and soul

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Yep. Everyone around me feel hollow and dead inside like mannequins.
I agree with your assessment. Foreigners are breathe of fresh air compared to dead and dumb Americans.
People can't just relax because the U.S is the most lawsuit happy, repressive, anal retentive society, prudes, robotic society in the planet.
I think that's why Winston got succumbed to America's influence and gone nuts.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: I used to think winston was nutty,until I noticed the same things as him in regards to energy of americans and soul

Post by kangarunner »

When I came back after 6 years abroad I looked around and everyone looked like a robot in the matrix. Americans aren't dead or dumb. Dumb about the world, yes. Narrow minded, yes. Americans are highly manipulative people. They set traps for others to fall into.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 1:17 pm
When I came back after 6 years abroad I looked around and everyone looked like a robot in the matrix. Americans aren't dead or dumb. Dumb about the world, yes. Narrow minded, yes. Americans are highly manipulative people. They set traps for others to fall into.
The U.S is a giant Venus Fly trap that sucks all the best talent around the world in and not letting them get out.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

The one way you can spot an American is if they set traps. They're very strategic at trap setting. They'll figure out and plan a very smart trap. And then wait for you to fall into it. That's another thing about dumbass Americans. They're all LOUD. They watch their stupid football games and drink their beer. IDIOTS.

I stay far, far away from Westerners when I'm abroad. Let's just put it this way. I spent 30 years around nasty, loud, rude, asshole Americans. Why do I want to associate with any of them when I'm abroad?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 1:42 pm
The one way you can spot an American is if they set traps. They're very strategic at trap setting. They'll figure out and plan a very smart trap. And then wait for you to fall into it. That's another thing about dumbass Americans. They're all LOUD. They watch their stupid football games and drink their beer. IDIOTS.

I stay far, far away from Westerners when I'm abroad. Let's just put it this way. I spent 30 years around nasty, loud, rude, asshole Americans. Why do I want to associate with any of them when I'm abroad?
I wouldn't either. I have nothing to gain befriending with dumb frat boy Americans abroad. In contrast there are smart and insidious Americans like you mentioned above. They pretend to befriend you and then betray you, use you as fall guy, or attempt to destroy you when you are no longer useful. I have experienced both kind of people.

Americans are much more collectivistic than they appear. Most Americans tend to hang out in a tight clique regardless of race. They operate in group, eat in a group, go to bathroom in a group, set all the plans as a group, live as a group, die as a group. Their clique is much more important then their real family.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

I used to think the problem was me,I was just a mental wreck,or I had issues.

but why then whenever I go to a non-americanized country I become free and don't have this energy of opression over my soul-mind and body?

it's like all my mental issues and pain just vaporize.

I would be even more depressed and opressed as a american soul,but I am a fish out of water in america,my morphic field is not essentially like these fine tuned Golems,and thus I feel even more opressed.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

You feel the difference and your soul changes and is liberated even just in the airport slightly,and then especially when you step out to the grounds of the country.immediately a energetic and soul lift.immediate freedom and joy.

morphic resonance is so true!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

kangarunner wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 1:42 pm
I'm the same way. Whenever I'm abroad, I completely avoid British people and "Westerners" in general and do everything I can to integrate into the host society, befriending only locals and speaking nothing but the local language. I never got along with British people back in the UK. So why would I get along with them abroad? Moreover, I think that English sounds ugly for the most part, don't enjoy speaking it and much prefer to speak Spanish. I'm not a British soul nor do I know how to act British. Most British people find me strange and I likewise feel uncomfortable around British people. I think that it's best for everybody that I just stay away from them. I shouldn't have been born in the UK. I'm a Latin soul and I have to be with Latin people.

I agree with what @Kalinago says. I too perceive that every country and culture has its own collective soul, collective etheric body or "egregore" (occult term) that informs and underpins its values, aesthetics and overall vibe. A person may resonate with one culture's collective soul but not with another. I personally happen to find myself incompatible with the energy of my own culture of birth. It just feels too alien to me, too dark and oppressive, too cold and reptilian, and I feel constantly out of place, even suffocated. The energy of Latin cultures attracts me much more. It feels lighter and more joyful and serves to uplift me. I really feel at home in countries like Spain.

I suffer from a mismatch between my inner nature and my assigned cultural identity. I grew up in an Anglo culture but cannot stand it. I'm forced to be part of that culture through birth and upbringing but am unable to function well within it. Even if I go abroad, I will still be associated with Anglo culture even against my desire. But I'm just too incompatible with British culture and so I feel estranged everywhere I go. I feel like a castaway without belonging. This obviously causes me to feel alienation. It's one of the reasons why I'm so mentally unstable. In the end, I've come to realize that I'm just not suited to people due to my own self-hatred and social inadaptability and that I'm better limiting human contact to a select few on my wavelength.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Lucas88

Same here except I feel the same with Americans instead of the Brits. Hell, I even find Canadians, Brits and Australians nicer and less "a$$holish" than Americans. Never had a problem with them even the British. I find most Americans are sleazy, two faced, c*ck sucking, cliquish, narrow minded, egotistical, selfish, materialistic, prudish, philistine, conformist, plastic, artificial, unimaginative, half wits.

I also can't relate to other Koreans at all. Despite being Korean American, It's like oil and water relationship between me and other fellow Koreans.
They are just as bad as the Americans. I think because South Korea received a heavy dosage of American influence after the Korean War and most Koreans still "Dick-Ride" Big Brother America even now. They copy all the worst ideas from Both America and Japan. That's why Korea is going around and spreading such abomination as "K Pop" which is the continuation of early 2000's Boy band Era with plenty of unoriginal trash contents. :roll:
Ashkeef
Freshman Poster

Post by Ashkeef »

Kalinago wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 12:55 pm

I have been really doing everything to feel what I experienced in Egypt,portugal and to a lesser extent miami among first generation latinos,and nothing works.

holland is somewhat better than america,but I remember when I was in egypt for a month at age 14,I felt suffocated by the energy of the people in holland.

lower Egyptian women are among the most beautiful women in the world
Hey,

Can you please tell me anything about Egypt?

I’m going there in a few days. I was born there but my parents moved to the US in 1995 when I was 12 and now I’m going to visit Cairo for the first time. I’m very excited. It will be the first time I leave the US In 27 years. I’ll be sure to come back here and share my experiences.

Thanks In Advance
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Ashkeef wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 11:30 pm
Kalinago wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 12:55 pm

lower Egyptian women are among the most beautiful women in the world
Hey,

Can you please tell me anything about Egypt?

I’m going there in a few days. I was born there but my parents moved to the US in 1995 when I was 12 and now I’m going to visit Cairo for the first time. I’m very excited. It will be the first time I leave the US In 27 years. I’ll be sure to come back here and share my experiences.

Thanks In Advance
Theres alot of poverty and street children in cairo,the place looks dumpy,but there is a ancient feeling there,and the gardens there have alot of hot hijabis in their friends groups there giggling and playing.

Alexandria,is a nice city with a beautiful breeze and beach but more liberal(although most women wear hijab)by islamic standards,like you'll see I presume unmarried couples holding hands,the women are more beautiful there in my opinion than cairo or upper egypt and sinai.

There is alot of worship of european foreigners in egypt unfortunately,and it is very poor,but there is an ancient authentic feel to the place,hot women checking you out in the bazaar,alot of interesting stuff to do,friendly people,and women have low standards for men's looks,money means everything there.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: I used to think Winston was nutty, until I noticed the same things as him in regards to energy of Americans and soul

Post by Winston »

I was thinking the same thing last night. That Americans are depressing to be around, because they seem devoid of any energy or soul. They feel so empty and fake, which makes it impossible to connect with them. It makes you feel depressed to be around them, like it's hopeless since there's no way to connect with them. Any of you notice this too? How can you be around soulless empty people and not be depressed? It's a real downer. I don't get how anyone can not feel depressed in America.

Even when you meet nice Americans, they still act very distant and polite, like they deliberately try to keep a distance from you and only say superficial polite things, and you are expected to do the same. They never wanna get close to others. It's very sad. American women especially do that. They always keep a polite distance and never want to connect with others.

Even people from England, France, and Germany have a more authentic vibe than Americans do. They seem more real. So I would probably disagree with @Lucas88 that British and Americans are the same.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kalinago wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 2:44 pm
You feel the difference and your soul changes and is liberated even just in the airport slightly,and then especially when you step out to the grounds of the country.immediately a energetic and soul lift.immediate freedom and joy.

morphic resonance is so true!
Wow you must be sensitive to energy too. I also notice that even at the airport in a foreign country you can immediately feel a different vibe. Often it's a warmer and more genuine vibe too, which feels more comfortable. It's beyond words. I wonder how many guys here can feel it too since men aren't supposed to be sensitive to vibes and energy.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 1:08 pm
Yep. Everyone around me feel hollow and dead inside like mannequins.
I agree with your assessment. Foreigners are breathe of fresh air compared to dead and dumb Americans.
People can't just relax because the U.S is the most lawsuit happy, repressive, anal retentive society, prudes, robotic society in the planet.
I think that's why Winston got succumbed to America's influence and gone nuts.
Yeah how come we can see all this, but normies can't? Have you noticed when you talk to normies they may agree slightly but they don't feel strongly about this? Even my parents and son think America is normal and natural and don't suffer there. Somehow normies are more able to tolerate a toxic soulless oppressive repressive environment like America, whereas we can't. Why? Is it because we are more sensitive? I think it goes deeper than that. We have a different morphic field, as you guys mentioned above. Dr. Rupert Sheldrake proved in his research that morphic fields are real. You can look him up if you want scientific evidence for it.

@Mr S told me that we are not part of the group soul that most people are a part of. That seems true. But I wonder why.