Mover Circle aka University Student Movers aka Shawn Blake aka Azn Shawn Alahah - is it a real business ?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Mover Circle aka University Student Movers aka Shawn Blake aka Azn Shawn Alahah - is it a real business ?

Post by Voyager1 »

Last edited by Voyager1 on April 8th, 2023, 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Re: Mover Circle aka University Student Movers aka Shawn Blake aka Azn Shawn Alahah - is it a real business ?

Post by GerardButler »

Voyager1 wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 12:59 pm
We're going to fix it to put you out of business. University Student Movers and Azn Alahah is a scam.
Harassment and stalking with express or implied threats is criminal offense. This has been recorded and we'll be sent to the police.
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Voyager1 wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 1:15 pm
Good. Do it. I am going to post reports on others sites. I am going to ruin you.
When you're arrested, it won't be very hard to prove our case.

P.S. We have a web of all over 30 companies related to moving and other services.

base

GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

@Pixel--Dude Now it should be abundantly clear that these individuals are utterly insane and should be removed. However, I do not believe that will occur, as this is primarily a gathering place of mentally disturbed individuals, and I will report this place to the appropriate authorities. If you could delete my acct, that would be great. Thx
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

GerardButler wrote:
April 6th, 2023, 9:54 am
Voyager1 wrote:
April 6th, 2023, 9:06 am
why don't you respond about the photos you've stolen and posted on your website as officers of your company? Is that even legal? We'll find out.
There is a reason why doxxing attempts are prohibited on legitimate websites. You've basically f**k yourself. I have your IP address already.

When Winston and Marco were doing this eight years ago, the laws had yet not been DEVELOPED. But now they are spreading across the world. You're done. Even in the UK

Better delete this shit before it's captured by the third party http://wayback.archive.org/ and can be showed to the police. I don't think you would last very long in jail :lol:
Not exactly PAG. It's not doxxing you if your name is available on PUBLIC websites and social media accounts like Twitter and your own Student Movers website, etc. It's public info and anyone is free to have an opinion about it under the law and First Amendment for free speech. Defamation only applies if you can PROVE that you incurred damages from someone speaking lies about you. You would have to first prove that the statements were false, then you would have to prove that you incurred damages from it too. Then you would have to hire an expensive lawyer to file a case for you and spend a ton of money on it. Most people cannot afford to do that. So get real. We all know how the laws work. Don't try to fool us. It's not like you can just email the police or government or webhost and enforce all the above. Come on. It's not that easy. Especially since all the info above is available freely on public websites and social media.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

GerardButler wrote:
April 6th, 2023, 10:05 am
Looks like you're @Yohan going to jail as well :lol: Don't try to delete anything :wink:

You dumb shits don't listen

The Japanese aren't stupid. You can't just email the Japanese government and have Yohan arrested. You'd have to show up in Japan and hire an attorney and pay a lot of money to file a case against Yohan. I doubt you would do that. Again, under the law you would have to prove that the defendant made false statements about you and then prove that the false statements caused damage to you too. A simple complaint doesn't suffice.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Voyager1 wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 8:16 pm
GerardButler wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 1:53 pm
If you could delete my acct, that would be great. Thx
No, we're not going to let you get off that easy. We are going to expose you for the piece of scum that you are.
More or less ALL what is out on the internet, public domain, from this person is a fake,
a good example is

https://hu.linkedin.com/in/azn-alahah-42a1173

where he is claiming to be

Azn Alahah
Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

Acceleratinghumanity.org
Executive Director
Oct 2010 - Present
Accelerating Humanity is an international nonprofit membership organization which advocates the ethical use of technology to expand human capacities.

The truth is different:

1 - the website is Accelerating-humanity.org and not Acceleratinghumanity.org

2 - this is a French site and the CEO is

https://www.noos.global/equipe-noos-global/

Éric Mangin
CEO
Éric est un entrepreneur à impact, il a occupé des fonctions de CFO et DRH dans des groupes industriels en Chine après une expérience à la Banque mondiale. C’est au Cambodge qu’il rejoint également l’ONG AMICA qu’il préside aujourd’hui. Son engagement sur les questions liées à l’impact se matérialisent à travers sa qualité de fellow de la Fondation Rotschild et des récompenses d’entrepreneur social obtenues depuis cinq ans. C’est un photographe chevronné, un poète à ses heures et un yogi accompli.

The other staff is also published with pictures and there is no Mr. Dr. Azn Alahah there....
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Guys,

Please stop with this thread. Everybody here knows well PAG is a fake and a troll. He might well work for a moving company and dream to be the tech genius he is not, and spend his meager salary on trips to the seedier parts of SEA, like every other lonely sexpat.

@Voyager1 the best punishment for being who he is, is to receive our indifference. Please stop engaging with him, stop poking his soft belly ego and triggering more of his pathological narcissistic reactions.

If he really wants to be out, let him go. And then, maybe, @Pixel--Dude or @Winston can IP ban him next time he comes back.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@GerardButler if you see yourself as above these people then why not just ignore them?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Winston wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 5:46 pm
GerardButler wrote:
April 6th, 2023, 10:05 am
Looks like you're @Yohan going to jail as well :lol: Don't try to delete anything :wink:
The Japanese aren't stupid. You can't just email the Japanese government and have Yohan arrested. You'd have to show up in Japan and hire an attorney and pay a lot of money to file a case against Yohan. I doubt you would do that. Again, under the law you would have to prove that the defendant made false statements about you and then prove that the false statements caused damage to you too. A simple complaint doesn't suffice.
The Japanese are definitely not stupid, but you most certainly are. As I said before, according to Japan's NEW anti-cyberbullying law, which went into effect last year, slandering and harassing someone ONLINE IS punishable by a one-year prison sentence and a fine of up to 300,000 yen ($2,400). There are literally hundreds of articles related to this topic:

https://www.engadget.com/japans-amends- ... 06289.html

Everything you he here that cannot be proven in court is an offense under Japanese law, and defending himself will cost close to $10,000+. However, he doesn't stand a chance. Almost every criminal trial in Japan results in a guilty verdict. Japan has a conviction rate of 99.9%. They are not going to f**k around. You only need to file the paperwork. This is not a defamation case; you will be pursued under Japan's @new criminal cyberbullying law and system.

Read all about it

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/lifestyl ... pted-after

He's done.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Voyager1 wrote:
GerardButler wrote:
No, we're not going to let you get off that easy. We are going to expose you for the piece of scum that you are.
Right, the majority of you now face imprisonment and astronomical fines as a result of new cyberbullying laws spreading the world. As was previously stated: harassment and stalking with express or implied threats is a criminal offense. We NOW have mountains of evidence of this behavior. I will now step back and allow the justice system to take over.
Last edited by GerardButler on April 8th, 2023, 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Yohan wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 8:46 pm
Voyager1 wrote:
GerardButler wrote:
More or less ALL what is out on the internet, public domain, from this person is a fake,
a good example is

https://hu.linkedin.com/in/azn-alahah-42a1173

where he is claiming to be

Azn Alahah
Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

Acceleratinghumanity.org
Executive Director
Oct 2010 - Present
Accelerating Humanity is an international nonprofit membership organization which advocates the ethical use of technology to expand human capacities.

The truth is different:

1 - the website is Accelerating-humanity.org and not Acceleratinghumanity.org

2 - this is a French site and the CEO is

https://www.noos.global/equipe-noos-global/

Éric Mangin
CEO
Éric est un entrepreneur à impact, il a occupé des fonctions de CFO et DRH dans des groupes industriels en Chine après une expérience à la Banque mondiale. C’est au Cambodge qu’il rejoint également l’ONG AMICA qu’il préside aujourd’hui. Son engagement sur les questions liées à l’impact se matérialisent à travers sa qualité de fellow de la Fondation Rotschild et des récompenses d’entrepreneur social obtenues depuis cinq ans. C’est un photographe chevronné, un poète à ses heures et un yogi accompli.

The other staff is also published with pictures and there is no Mr. Dr. Azn Alahah there....
Essentially, your defense in Japanese criminal court will be that they do not routinely update their media, forcing you to type slanderous insults. Got it. We will be able to provide the prosecutor with a website from archive.org demonstrating the relationship to the previous title relinquish after retirement.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180319211 ... anity.org/

GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

publicduende wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 8:54 pm
Guys,

Please stop with this thread. Everybody here knows well PAG is a fake and a troll. He might well work for a moving company and dream to be the tech genius he is not, and spend his meager salary on trips to the seedier parts of SEA, like every other lonely sexpat.

@Voyager1 the best punishment for being who he is, is to receive our indifference. Please stop engaging with him, stop poking his soft belly ego and triggering more of his pathological narcissistic reactions.

If he really wants to be out, let him go. And then, maybe, @Pixel--Dude or @Winston can IP ban him next time he comes back.
Do you want some too?

https://www.southernearlychildhood.org/ ... ilippines/
In 2015, the Philippines passed the Anti-Cyberbullying Act of 2015 in an attempt to crack down on online harassment and cyberbullying. The act prohibits the use of information and communications technology to bully another person, defined as repeatedly making fun of or threatening another person online. violators can be fined or imprisoned for up to six months. Since its passage, the law has been credited with helping to reduce cyberbullying in the Philippines. However, it has also been criticized for its potential to stifle free speech and for its lack of clarity around what constitutes cyberbullying.
We already have your real name and photos.