Anglo Women see themselves as Superior to Anglo Men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Anglo Women see themselves as Superior to Anglo Men

Post by ArchibaultNew »

I don't use "Western" since I haven't see this level of gender hostility neither in France, Germany, nor Italy. But I think its common for Anglo's to have this interactions with their women.

https://i.redd.it/v8q2g0pyjeta1.jpg

[media]https://i.redd.it/v8q2g0pyjeta1.jpg[/media]
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Anglo Women see themselves as Superior to Anglo Men

Post by kangarunner »

Youre spot on. Men and women in other countries don't have those interactions. Anglo women are overly spoiled and overly bitchy. Unbearable.

The typical normie man thinks that women behaving like this is normal.

But the younger generation is catching on and thats why theyre choosing to be single.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 4:25 am
I don't use "Western" since I haven't see this level of gender hostility neither in France, Germany, nor Italy. But I think its common for Anglo's to have this interactions with their women.

Italian women are notoriously hard to get, too. If you're in the top 10% of desirability, the Bel Paese is a box full of p**sy. No gender hostility, just take your pick, any night of the year. If you're in the mid 50%, you can only get women interested in being with you in exchange for a serious relationship. And those women won't probably be top of the crop, even just in terms of looks. If you're in the bottom 40%, prepare your incel wardrobe, as it's gonna go on, and on, and on.

We have a fantastic blog in Italy called "Il Redpillatore", the "Red Piller". https://www.ilredpillatore.org/ It hosts contents from both the Host, the Redpiller, and a few selected readers. The quality of both contents and debates (as in the comments section) is spectacular. I wish English translations were available, it would make for a really interesting landing spot for many of us.

As I learn from Il Redpillatore, the situation in Italy is bad, quite bad, made worse than the only outlet available, prostitution, is not regulated like in Germany and other Northern European countries. Girls want to feel independent, shag whoever they want and then settle for the provider type, the good boy with an Engineering degree and a good career, when they are in their late twenties or early thirties.

Just today I read a shocking stat: the average age for Italian women to become moms for the first time is 30 in the South and 33 in the North.

As much as we like to single out the Anglosphere, the social dynamics at play are pretty muchu ubiquitous all over the world. The only forms of disruption of the status quo are the deep kind of socio-economic imbalances that the average middle class (or above) Western man can find by going to the poorest areas of Asia, South America, and Africa.

Nothing new under the sun...
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

publicduende wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 6:10 am
ArchibaultNew wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 4:25 am

Italian women are notoriously hard to get, too. If you're in the top 10% of desirability, the Bel Paese is a box full of p**sy. No gender hostility, just take your pick, any night of the year. If you're in the mid 50%, you can only get women interested in being with you in exchange for a serious relationship. And those women won't probably be top of the crop, even just in terms of looks. If you're in the bottom 40%, prepare your incel wardrobe, as it's gonna go on, and on, and on.

We have a fantastic blog in Italy called "Il Redpillatore", the "Red Piller". https://www.ilredpillatore.org/ It hosts contents from both the Host, the Redpiller, and a few selected readers. The quality of both contents and debates (as in the comments section) is spectacular. I wish English translations were available, it would make for a really interesting landing spot for many of us.

As I learn from Il Redpillatore, the situation in Italy is bad, quite bad, made worse than the only outlet available, prostitution, is not regulated like in Germany and other Northern European countries. Girls want to feel independent, shag whoever they want and then settle for the provider type, the good boy with an Engineering degree and a good career, when they are in their late twenties or early thirties.

Just today I read a shocking stat: the average age for Italian women to become moms for the first time is 30 in the South and 33 in the North.

As much as we like to single out the Anglosphere, the social dynamics at play are pretty muchu ubiquitous all over the world. The only forms of disruption of the status quo are the deep kind of socio-economic imbalances that the average middle class (or above) Western man can find by going to the poorest areas of Asia, South America, and Africa.

Nothing new under the sun...
How did the social life and relationships in Italy become really bad? When did things really begin to decline? All the movies, entertainment, and people always portray Italy as very friendly, a lot of hospitality, and very cultured. It's also the main location of Catholicism.

I knew for a long time that most of Europe was bad but I didn't expect things to be as bad in Eastern Europe. However, it's not surprising because I never received replies from girls in almost European nations including on apps mainly for platonic friendship.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Anglo women may feel superior to men because of all the government, media, legal system, affirmative action, Zionist propaganda, companies behind them. I bet most of them didn't even get the job out of merit but from the help of the system. That's why the Anglo women have grown delusional and arrogant. However, a quick fix is round all those c*nts up and ship them to Afghanistan. Let's see how loud they clamor about their rights in Taliban country. :lol: 8)
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Tsar wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 6:22 am
How did the social life and relationships in Italy become really bad? When did things really begin to decline? All the movies, entertainment, and people always portray Italy as very friendly, a lot of hospitality, and very cultured. It's also the main location of Catholicism.

I knew for a long time that most of Europe was bad but I didn't expect things to be as bad in Eastern Europe. However, it's not surprising because I never received replies from girls in almost European nations including on apps mainly for platonic friendship.
@Tsar

So I just learned that you're Italian-American. What side of your family has Italian ancestry? Have you try to leverage your ancestry to get an Italian passport, like @eurobrat did a few years ago?

All the movies portray the stereotypical Italy full of cute girls, handsome men, lots of sun and art. Ironically, what movies portray may well be true: if you look like one of the actors, you may well find cute girls will want to be with you from junior high school until adulthood. The problem is for everybody else who doesn't look like an actor and is smack average, or below, in LMS (Looks, Money, Status) terms.

Nobody, of the young generations at least, cares that much about our museums, Renaissance art and beautiful old town centres. It's all videoganes, TikTok and giving BJs to the popular kids. Many years ago, when the GSM cellular network was still operating, all you needed is a ham radio to hook up to a mast and receive all mobile phone conversations, all in clear, all perfectly intelligible. One of my best friends had such equipment and I would occasionally listen to tapes he made, full of these kinds of conversations.

There was the usual drama between married men/women and their lovers, the occasional funny rant full of insults in our regional dialect. One of the most shocking things were the occasional chats between high school girls, engaging in what they believed were totally private and intimate conversations. Listening to girls who couldn't have been older than 18, talk amiably about how tasty this or that guy's dick was, confessing to having slept with dozens of people, sometimes their classmate's older brothers, cousin and even one dad, was one of my first red pill moments, a good two decade before the word came to existence.

So, as I would advise everybody, I wouldn't want to romanticise Italian women so much. They belong to the same bunch as anybody else.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 6:35 am
Tsar wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 6:22 am

@Tsar

So I just learned that you're Italian-American. What side of your family has Italian ancestry? Have you try to leverage your ancestry to get an Italian passport, like @eurobrat did a few years ago?

All the movies portray the stereotypical Italy full of cute girls, handsome men, lots of sun and art. Ironically, what movies portray may well be true: if you look like one of the actors, you may well find cute girls will want to be with you from junior high school until adulthood. The problem is for everybody else who doesn't look like an actor and is smack average, or below, in LMS (Looks, Money, Status) terms.

Nobody, of the young generations at least, cares that much about our museums, Renaissance art and beautiful old town centres. It's all videoganes, TikTok and giving BJs to the popular kids. Many years ago, when the GSM cellular network was still operating, all you needed is a ham radio to hook up to a mast and receive all mobile phone conversations, all in clear, all perfectly intelligible. One of my best friends had such equipment and I would occasionally listen to tapes he made, full of these kinds of conversations.

There was the usual drama between married men/women and their lovers, the occasional funny rant full of insults in our regional dialect. One of the most shocking things were the occasional chats between high school girls, engaging in what they believed were totally private and intimate conversations. Listening to girls who couldn't have been older than 18, talk amiably about how tasty this or that guy's dick was, confessing to having slept with dozens of people, sometimes their classmate's older brothers, cousin and even one dad, was one of my first red pill moments, a good two decade before the word came to existence.

So, as I would advise everybody, I wouldn't want to romanticise Italian women so much. They belong to the same bunch as anybody else.
Yeah... Italians are friendly and their food is totally awesome. However for some strange reason, I am not turned on by Italian women. hmm...
I been to Milan a couple of days but their women sure doesn't look like Monica Belluci with Red hair like in the movie Malena. Some were average looking, some were pretty, similar level to America except no 300lb whales or crazy Karens.

In middle school, I also had an Italian women from Northern Italy as my science teacher. Her last name was "Brandoni" or something.. She had that European vibe but she wasn't hot. 6.5 out of 10. Not a bad looking women.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 6:43 am
Yeah... Italians are friendly and their food is totally awesome. However for some strange reason, I am not turned on by Italian women. hmm...
I been to Milan a couple of days but their women sure doesn't look like Monica Belluci with Red hair like in the movie Malena. Some were average looking, some were pretty, similar level to America except no 300lb whales or crazy Karens.

In middle school, I also had an Italian women from Northern Italy as my science teacher. Her last name was "Brandoni" or something.. She had that European vibe but she wasn't hot. 6.5 out of 10. Not a bad looking women.
I have personally never been a fan of Italian girls. I felt much happier when I moved to London, in 1998, and met people from all cultures of the world.

Of course we have our fair share of hot actresses, models and starlets but, as you say, the typical Italian girl is not so tall, with a big nose and small breasts (we have Europe's smallest bra size).

One of the trending beauties right now is Benedetta Porcaroli, decent and cute actress whom you might have seen on the Netflix series "Baby".

Very nice eyes but, as usual, big nose and non-existent chest. Not my cup of tea.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 6:56 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 6:43 am

I have personally never been a fan of Italian girls. I felt much happier when I moved to London, in 1998, and met people from all cultures of the world.

Of course we have our fair share of hot actresses, models and starlets but, as you say, the typical Italian girl is not so tall, with a big nose and small breasts (we have Europe's smallest bra size).

One of the trending beauties right now is Benedetta Porcaroli, decent and cute actress whom you might have seen on the Netflix series "Baby".

Very nice eyes but, as usual, big nose and non-existent chest. Not my cup of tea.
Meh.. :lol: Looks like your typical young American girl if you remove her Italian name place an average American name.
I like Monica Belluci better, she was famous in early 2000's for Malena and Matrix reloaded. :(

But at least italian food is "lightyears" better than the plastic dog food/ bastardized Italian food we have in America. I can tell you that. :wink:
You don't really know, but I felt I went to Heaven trying "Ossobuco" and "risotto alla milanese" with Wine. Damn. When you have American taste buds and try Italian food, you felt you died, entered heaven and came back down to earth again.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

As far as their superiority "ego" complex for American women. Just try to say something bad to them or criticize them. Their feminism programming will immediately shut you down. In AMerica, no one is allowed to criticize women.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 7:57 am
As far as their superiority "ego" complex for American women. Just try to say something bad to them or criticize them. Their feminism programming will immediately shut you down. In AMerica, no one is allowed to criticize women.
Indeed, woman is "sacrosanct" in America. The Big government's authority transfers and extends to the women, not the men. Women are the conduits of U.S government's authority and ruling over the men.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 8:05 am

MEGA DYKE!!
But "Your not that guy pal trust me" video is funny. Overly emotional fat middle aged underachieving white guy off his anti-depressants med.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

What's the point, are you guys making fun of women who look like this that looked this way since, hell I don't know the damn 1970s and 1980s when plenty of female bodybuilders were around as they are today? I don't get the entire point or purpose of even showing these images off. Masculine looking women isn't anything new.