The Ex- Incel's Middle Way

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Ex- Incel's Middle Way

Post by ladislav »

A Western man, unlucky in love and/or who has not found his true love- the way his parents told him would happen ( but it did not happen) often feels said and lonely, and that his life is not complete. He feels inadequate.

Many were taught that in order to realize oneself in life, finding that special person is paramount, and then a family is created and that is basically the peak of happiness and fulfillment.

Not only that, these men are taught that one does not need to look for love, but that it comes when you are least looking for it, in God's due time. It gently alights on their shoulder as a butterfly when you do not expect it.

But because of the screwed up nature of many a Western society today, this great love no longer comes into the lives of many men whether they look for it or not. And it is them who are being blamed for not finding it, not the negative changes in society. Plus how can he even find it if courting a girl is now sexual harassment and she will call cops on you?

An incel is all his fault, though, he is told. He must improve his social skills. But the b---y, masculine women of today do not have to improve anything. Hah!

So, he ends up alone. Loveless and sexless. He might as well be living in Saudi Arabia.

Enter the Silver Lining

The law of conservation of matter dictates that if it's thin in one place, it must be thick in another. The lonesome loser now discovers that
He can keep all his money to himself.

He runs no divorce risk and no child support needs to be paid.

He has no person by his side to annoy him when her mood is bad.

His problems are in single and not double units. He does not need to deal with the other person getting sick or old.

He is free to come and go any time and anywhere he wants. He can come back home at 5 AM and no one is there to nag him.

And he is also free to go to other countries to see how things are there and if the problem is really him.

And he sets out on his journey.

So, he arrives in Russia first.

Dafuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuq!

The streets are full of slim blondes, brunettes and redheads. Feminine, slim, well dressed, in mini skirts. Girls looking like Hollywood movie stars and Playboy centerfolds are just waitresses and cashiers. And all so sweet with the moist eyes looking at him.

And then, he sees that the guys there all look smug and happy. They have the same confident look as the women in the West.

And no!!! Every guy has a GF and/or a wife. Every darn one of them. And it is the girls that chase men, and it is many women who are incels and who are dreaming of that great love- and it does not come to them. All the good men are taken. Or rather, all men are taken, period. It is the opposite of the West. And it is the women who are told that they need to improve to catch that man.

And none of that " lip". A Slavic woman talks to a man in a sweet voice with great respect and admiration.

Even a fat, ugly, short, over the hill, ill dressed, bald, rude, socially inept Russian man still has a GF or a wife. Every darn one of them! And yes, the divorce rate is high, but it is the men who initiate it. They dump their wives when these are past 26 and get themselves a fresh 18 year old. Buzz off, old Masha. I love Dasha now.

WTF!!! , says the Western Incel

They lied to me, he says! It is not me. It is the outside society, its culture and demographics are at fault. I am good, I am OK. I am a normal person.

Then, he goes on to Thailand, a place where intimacy is as easy to buy as a hamburger. It is minutes away. And when he gets his full, he looks around and he sees them same thing as in Russia. Even a fat, ugly, short, over the hill, handicapped, ill dressed, bald, rude, socially inept Thai man still has a GF or a wife. Every darn one of them!

And no, they are not attending pick up courses in Thailand. Women are dime a dozen there.

And then, he comes to the Philippines. Same thing. It is totally rare for a Filipino man to not have a GF or a wife. Again, almost no incels. And it is a country where the concept of emotional, romantic, true love exists. This is the place where his parents' plans for him are easily fulfilled. He is not called a creep, a dork, a jerk, but a handsome Amerikano. He is appreciated and treated with respect. His due dignity is back ( or he feels it for the first time)

But after the former Western incel calms down, he often looks around and starts thinking.

Well, it is all well and good, but do I now want to sacrifice the good things of not having that true love? My freedom to come and go when and where I please, no drama, no extra expense, my ability to use my money and time the way I want?

Is it really worth it now that I have tasted those benefits? Maybe there is a middle way. I meet the people I want as now I have the opportunity, but I do not have to turn it into that true love. I stay unattached but still enjoy what there is to enjoy because I am in control now.

Thus, many ex- incels opt for the Middle Way and are happy with it.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: The Ex- Incel's Middle Way

Post by Lucas88 »

@ladislav, this is a great post and I can definitely relate.

I'm from the UK but I never fit in there and was a lonely incel throughout my late teenage years and early 20s. I thought that I was the problem. Then, when I went abroad - first Spain and then Latin America -, I started dating like any other guy and found out what it is like to be a desirable guy and encountered a world of sexual abundance for the first time.

I no longer envy the guys who got all of the girls in the UK. Most of my old acquaintances from high school and sixth form college are now married to rather mediocre English women and seem to have boring lives. I'm thankful that I never got roped into that lifestyle. Being an incel in the UK prevented me from ever settling down with one of such mediocre English girls who would by now have probably hit the "wall" (most of the girls from school have aged poorly and even the ones who used to be hot aren't that impressive now).

But in my case, I always sensed that the UK was a bad place from as early as 15 and had the HA instinct. Fortunately, I was exposed to Spanish culture from a young age since some of my relatives were expats in Alicante and I used to spend the summer with them and so my early experience of Spanish culture left a significant impression on my mind. Even as a teenager I longed to escape from the UK and go back to that beautiful Mediterranean paradise. During my late teens I became a fervent Hispanophile and started to harbor a pathological hatred for the UK. I understood that British culture was depressing and soulless. I began learning Spanish like crazy and wanted to leave for Spain or Latin America as soon as possible. I don't think that I would ever have coped with a regular married life in the UK even if I hadn't been an incel.

Now that I've witnessed sexual abundance for myself, I don't have any interest in the boring marriage thing. I prefer my own freedom and sexual variety. I also prefer not to have to deal with the drama and childish whims of a wife who would have me by the balls through a marriage contract.

I'd rather live life on my own terms and not become another casualty of the system.
Last edited by Lucas88 on May 1st, 2023, 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
peregrino
Freshman Poster

Post by peregrino »

I'm fine living alone, but it's America's lack of respect and extremely hostile attitude toward single men that grinds on me every day.

In my late 30's, I don't have a previous marriage or a dating "career" that women find acceptable, so I'm pretty much frozen out of any kind of dating in the United States no matter what I do.

I got everything that I wanted when I was in college. I got the career I wanted, house and car all paid off, enough savings to take a year off and travel if I want.

So I'm "established" and I can't help thinking about starting a family, but that's not allowed for someone like me in America unless I marry an obese 4/10 and act grateful for it

I guess I could just lean into making money, maybe in my late 40s I could afford to bang a different 10/10 every day, but my sex drive already isn't what it used to be. And with politics going to shit all over the world, I don't know if P4P will even be legal anywhere 10 years from now

So I don't know, is SEA the future? Settle in some mid tier city, try to have kids with someone, try to influence them while they grow up in a culture that I'll never really understand, grow apart from the few friends and family I have left in America, no real option to go back once my 40s set in.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

it really depends on my financial situation.If I was well-off,I would go overseas and find a christian wife from a small village in latin america,Eastern europe or east asia or even ethiopia.

But if I do not ever become financially independant,I am looking forward to a sex doll that looks and feels real.

When Realistic movements and conversations,abilities ad even more realistic skin is made in the near future(one incel giganerd used stats to predict 2032)I will get a robotic android as a wife,or a few ;)
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

As I just told my goodlooking Friend,an older black dude that's low on his confidence,If you're a attractive guy,women are going to be very subtle-in my sister's own words-about their attraction to you,they might be nervous,shy,scared to show their feelings because of possible rejection and reputation,may not want to boost your ego or even want you to know you're handsome,they may not want you to know they're attracted to you,my sister also said for guys women fall for they are usually mean to them,whereas indifference means no attraction but not always,it could mean what I said just before.

that is the overwhelming majority of women unless you're a celebrity or very rare quality guy like a male model celebrity multi-billionare,some women are blatant,no women are the exact same,but this is the general trend.

Do NOT think you're incel because women do not blatantly give you IOIs or act like men do staring at women or checking them out blatantly like men do.

I think Chateau heartiste showed women are liek this too,and not cosnciously either,it's subconsciously dependant o different brain regions being activated in women than men.

stop being so unconfident,with real confidence comes humility,a humble but confident guy knows his worth as good and quality,but no woman likes the same exact man,even conventionally attractive faces of male models in studies,each was only liked by about 43% of women.Different women liked different male models,they could not agree on which were attractive,even though all of the models got chosen by different women and subsets of women,it was a old study on lookism.net when it was still up,don't ask me to link it.

Whereas men agreed upon 98% of conventionally attractive women.

And attraction is both men and women is subjective and prone to change,so do not label yourself a f***ing incel.You actually can win a woman over to find you more attractive,natural pheromones you excrete based on your health also play a huge part,so get on a healthy diet.

https://www.piperberry.com/blogs/clean- ... -explained

I remember talking to a hot big titty harniza mexican american coalburner/mudshark women I was friends with in 2013 and she said eduardo verastegui was the most handsome guy alive,meanwhile I showed her to my pakistani ex and she didn't like him,she thought actually even I was better looking,she liked Sean opry the most out of all models I showed her,she also liked this guy chad white.

my sister doesn't like Tarkan because he's too feminine and she hates small eyes and prefers big round ones,while my female landlord owner loved him.meanwhile my ex loved chinesey eyed dudes the most back then....

scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

69ixine wrote:
May 1st, 2023, 6:54 pm
As I just told my goodlooking Friend,an older black dude that's low on his confidence,If you're a attractive guy,women are going to be very subtle-in my sister's own words-about their attraction to you,they might be nervous,shy,scared to show their feelings because of possible rejection and reputation,may not want to boost your ego or even want you to know you're handsome,they may not want you to know they're attracted to you,my sister also said for guys women fall for they are usually mean to them,whereas indifference means no attraction but not always,it could mean what I said just before.

that is the overwhelming majority of women unless you're a celebrity or very rare quality guy like a male model celebrity multi-billionare,some women are blatant,no women are the exact same,but this is the general trend.

Do NOT think you're incel because women do not blatantly give you IOIs or act like men do staring at women or checking them out blatantly like men do.

I think Chateau heartiste showed women are liek this too,and not cosnciously either,it's subconsciously dependant o different brain regions being activated in women than men.

stop being so unconfident,with real confidence comes humility,a humble but confident guy knows his worth as good and quality,but no woman likes the same exact man,even conventionally attractive faces of male models in studies,each was only liked by about 43% of women.Different women liked different male models,they could not agree on which were attractive,even though all of the models got chosen by different women and subsets of women,it was a old study on lookism.net when it was still up,don't ask me to link it.

Whereas men agreed upon 98% of conventionally attractive women.

And attraction is both men and women is subjective and prone to change,so do not label yourself a f***ing incel.You actually can win a woman over to find you more attractive,natural pheromones you excrete based on your health also play a huge part,so get on a healthy diet.

https://www.piperberry.com/blogs/clean- ... -explained

I remember talking to a hot big titty harniza mexican american coalburner/mudshark women I was friends with in 2013 and she said eduardo verastegui was the most handsome guy alive,meanwhile I showed her to my pakistani ex and she didn't like him,she thought actually even I was better looking,she liked Sean opry the most out of all models I showed her,she also liked this guy chad white.

my sister doesn't like Tarkan because he's too feminine and she hates small eyes and prefers big round ones,while my female landlord owner loved him.meanwhile my ex loved chinesey eyed dudes the most back then....

This is a good post… Women do not all want the same things. That’s something a lot of guys now seem to be forgetting. You may not appeal to a certain woman but another woman might treat you like chad even if another woman feels very meh about you.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 2nd, 2023, 12:02 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
May 1st, 2023, 10:53 pm
This is a good post… Women do not all want the same things. That’s something a lot of guys now seem to be forgetting. You may not appeal to a certain woman but another woman might treat you like chad even if another woman feels very meh about you.
As someone who's weight sometimes fluctuates by quite a lot, I noticed this too. When I am fit and in-shape I am a total Chad and some women are very into it but others are way more into me when I am a bit heavier and have a "dad-bod". Like they genuinely seem into the more heavy-set daddy body type and the fit handsome Chad stereotypes does nothing for them, might even scare them off a little.

No two women are the same. Although I do think there are certain facial features that do well nearly universally, and of course height helps a lot. Also things like when a man has big hands or broad shoulders; I have never known any woman who wasn't into a man with large hands/wide shoulders, even a man with a dad-bod usually has a larger frame underneath and isn't outright obese and has a bit of muscle, he just has a bit of a gut and isn't super toned. The bodybuilder physique, veiny and over the top buff, doesn't seem to appeal to a lot of women... it impresses other men more than it impresses women.

One thing that comes into play is "trust". A lot of girls instinctively distrust a man who seems too good to be true. They'll look for a flaw, expecting one, or multiple. Or perhaps expect infidelity from the get-go, which is never a good thing. My first wife's family was always suspicious of me since the beginning since they felt I looked like "someone who could easily get women", hence they always expected me to cheat on her. Had I been fifteen centimeters shorter, fifteen pounds heavier when I met her with some acne and a crooked nose, they wouldn't have been suspicious lol.
Great post-and everyone reading this I confirm that Marcos is a Chad lol-however even for bodies,while women like wide shoulders,they may prefer skinny guys with wide shoulders and average height too,like those girls into kpop or back in the day the Emo boys.

A indonesian woman I was friends with-very rpetty girl-she hated muscular bodies but liked lachowski's body and looks the most.other girls like long curly hair on guys.other women like very blue,green or even very DARK black eyes-something that white women always compliment me on lol White women love my dark ring around my eyes,with big black permanently dilated pupils(something white women love on me in mutliplr cases) and mocha brown iris-A white woman said it in those words gushing over them as did other white women,so this eye color change surgery shit is stupid too because not all women like the same eye type either,my sister(who does and has dated nordic guys) like I said also prefers huge round/almond shaped super dark eyes to her they are SEDUCTIVE and mysterious and she doesn't like light eyes,other girls I knew gushed over any guy with light eyes,they find it very pretty and also wear color contacts.

Some girls like any guy with light eyes,others like very dark eyes,different eyeshapes,some girls prefer big roundish eyes others like chinese eyes and East asian dudes!

This is great news guys,alongside the subjective nature of all attraction and beauty-because the ancient wisdom is true and it shouldn't diminish your self-confidence even a little to get rejected.

men need to stop with the negative affirmations of 'I am incel'because as King solomon said in the bible'a man is what he thinks'.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

I even knew women of all races that prefered indian guys!My sister doesn't but that is only because of their culture,she actually prefers medium Brown skin with dark hair and big dark eyes ,she and also my Caribbean st.lucian/venezuelan female friend likes ethnicities with those features the most-israelis,levantines,Yemenis,moroccans,spaniards,and so on,basically light to brown skin,they like the contrast of dark hair on light skin and dark on brown skin while very dark black guys and nrodic guys are not her or my st.lucian friend's preference,I have women in my family that rpefer nordic guys,others like the 50 cent look.

Guys NEVER label yourself an incel or have self-hate based on your looks.Be hygienic,take care of your body,use skin care(moisturizer,shea butter),use hair conditioner,smell good,get teeth whitened do basic shit but do not follow that incel advice looksmaxing toxic nonsense!

God made everyone PERFECT.Everything God creates is GOOD.

Beauty is in the beholder's eye,it's what we feel a emotional uplifting attachment to upon looking at it,that is all beauty is.

This is why the Ethnic Sfcels and the actual stormfrontcels are so stupid for being isnecure about other men 'taking dey women'as if it's a slight on them.meanwhile they have other women or even their own who desire their genes badly!

Take care of yourself basic shit,soft maxing is the way to go.beyond that do not follow INCEL 'looksmaxing'or even worse'DEFEATISM'advice.

sorry for going on a tangent,I am autistic(something some women find ENDEARING,hope for autistcels lol).

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I get my work done here in a mall in Medellin. I see hundreds of people walking by every day. I go to eat lunch today and across from me is this Colombian woman with long black hair and a banging body. She's with an older man who is short and fat. The whole time I'm looking at her and making eye contact letting her know I want to get on her. They get up to leave and she looks back at me to see if I'm still looking at her. I just stared in awe that this short, fat guy was with this banging hot Colombian woman. He would be a total incel in America....and yet here in Colombia there's so many men who wouldn't have a chance in America but are with hot, native women.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

kangarunner wrote:
May 2nd, 2023, 2:31 pm
I get my work done here in a mall in Medellin. I see hundreds of people walking by every day. I go to eat lunch today and across from me is this Colombian woman with long black hair and a banging body. She's with an older man who is short and fat. The whole time I'm looking at her and making eye contact letting her know I want to get on her. They get up to leave and she looks back at me to see if I'm still looking at her. I just stared in awe that this short, fat guy was with this banging hot Colombian woman. He would be a total incel in America....and yet here in Colombia there's so many men who wouldn't have a chance in America but are with hot, native women.
That's exactly why Colombia and other parts of Latin America are so awesome and why I recommend those places for guys who like brown-skinned girls and especially brown-skinned girls with large ASSets. You can find average guys with hot babes with banging bodies. Moreover, in Colombia there are 100 women for every 96 men. That means that in the country there are almost a million more women than men. That translates into options and abundance for any man who is man enough to handle a fiery and passionate colombianita. And let's be honest, Colombian women are on average way hotter than American, European, Asian women, etc.

In Colombia there are women for the taking but many Western incels aren't willing to move to Colombia because they think that it's extremely dangerous. :? Let those nerds remain in their parent's basement with their PS5 and their anime or go to Thailand or the Philippines if they actually have the balls to travel. That leaves more smoking-hot big butt mamasotas for us Latina lovers. As our friend @WilliamSmith likes to say, it's a man's world. We must be willing to seize the day with a pair of cojones!

#ColombianasDespampanantes

#Tetas y Culos

#MamasotasParaMachosDeVerdad

¡Ya se me paró la culebra pecaminosa!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 2nd, 2023, 7:34 pm
In Colombia there are women for the taking but many Western incels aren't willing to move to Colombia because they think that it's extremely dangerous.
It's amazing how when you leave that insane place and go to more normal, sane parts of the world that all your previously held delusions are shattered just like mine were. And then your eyes open to the lies that you were force fed in America.

Also, guys are being force fed Youtube videos from dating coaches and pick up artists which is just lies, lies, and more lies for them to be deluded with.

Back to the topic, I literally see average looking guys, average height, average everything with stunning looking women here in Medellin. I'm sure it's the same thing in Brazil. Another thing is that most Americans are simply not smart enough to study Spanish and be bilingual which is good. The majority of us are lazy bastards. And the Colombian people definitely do not want the typical loud, rude American in their country.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

kangarunner wrote:
May 4th, 2023, 11:36 am
It's amazing how when you leave that insane place and go to more normal, sane parts of the world that all your previously held delusions are shattered just like mine were. And then your eyes open to the lies that you were force fed in America.

Also, guys are being force fed Youtube videos from dating coaches and pick up artists which is just lies, lies, and more lies for them to be deluded with.

Back to the topic, I literally see average looking guys, average height, average everything with stunning looking women here in Medellin. I'm sure it's the same thing in Brazil. Another thing is that most Americans are simply not smart enough to study Spanish and be bilingual which is good. The majority of us are lazy bastards. And the Colombian people definitely do not want the typical loud, rude American in their country.
Absolutely!

I'm thankful that I have a natural knack for foreign languages as well as a genuine love for them and that I also learned Spanish in depth from a relatively early age. In this regard I think that I'm well-adapted to expatriation.

I'm also glad that the majority of Americans, Brits and other Anglophones are lazy and incompetent when it comes to foreign languages as well as under the delusion that the US, UK or whatever Anglo country they come from constitutes the pinnacle of modern progress. That way we don't have to worry about too many of them flooding into the few remaining pockets of paradise on Earth and infecting them with all of their cultural insanity and toxicity. May HA remain a niche secret.

I'm not like a British person at all, feel completely out of place in the UK and don't get along with British people. I find it easy to adapt to other cultures (well, at least Latin ones) and indeed aim for full integration. I'm happy to associate only with locals and speak nothing but the local language for months on end. I never wanted to be born in the UK or the "Anglosphere" anyway and even find that culture more alien than my host culture.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
May 4th, 2023, 11:36 am
Lucas88 wrote:
May 2nd, 2023, 7:34 pm
In Colombia there are women for the taking but many Western incels aren't willing to move to Colombia because they think that it's extremely dangerous.

Then them Colombians should stay the f**k out of America because plenty of Latinos come here every year in droves. So that sounds hypocritical of them to even criticize when their Spanish asses want to take over America. HA! And we get Hispanic people here from all over latin America. Not just Mexico. I don't see Mexicans trying to get into Colombia so there must be something about America that makes millions of Latinos want to move here vs going to other Latino countries. My Jr Highschool was literately 80 percent Hispanic. And when people say saner? Define what sane is since Latin America also have a lot of the same stuff there as we do here in America.

Including a huge tranny population, A bunch of leftist, feminist, pride parades, and people who protest and fly the gay flags and all that. Brazil is the gayest Latin American country in the world not to mention their cops will even beat the shit out of 9 year old kids even the police here wouldn't do that. I'm going to be real about it and say that I've met a few friendly people in America long ago and as much as I hate the place every country have flaws to them depending on where you go. America is the way it is because of it's arrogance, men giving power to women, cuckoldry, and it's hard to get anything done here sometimes without severe sacrifices. But for me to believe there is a paradise, I would only believe that if I were living in the country side of some of these countries like the country side in Romania would feel like paradise only because the people are still living like they did centuries ago and no one cares about the city life so you are more likely to meet friendly people by default and I would assume it's like that in any country. But the truth is a lot of countries want to become a lot like the West, including latino countries. They're all joining up with Nato and shit.

But people aren't necessarily afraid to go to those other countries, it's just that they tend to lack certain things that the West still have that those places don't have. Like I said, Latin America can't be all that much better than here since Latinos are migrating to the U.S. more than they are to other Latin American countries. Within a few years the U.S. might just end up as another Latin American country. But I don't see a bunch of Hispanics trying to get into Spain. So why do so many Latinos flock here if Latin America is better? They obviously aren't here to f**k a bunch of white women. The way I see it, people tend to act a specific way in their own country but when those Hispanics and Spanish people move here? They let their true self come out.

That means you're going to get judged and treated like shit by them as well. That's why Hispanic females here are so f***ing uppity and have the attitude. Once they are here, those average Latino men are reduced to nobody status like the rest of us men who struggle. Because those females are going straight for the men that look like my cousin. I see a lot of Latino men here in America with girlfriends and wives, and believe me their women aren't sexy worth for shit. They are dating usually fat or average Hispanic women. But I have no interest in females that look like hood girls. When you date women like that they give off prostitute vibes too easily, and certain men will target them which wouldn't be that hard for them to do in America.
But I can see how that wouldn't effect men who just want to f**k and not commit therefore this wouldn't bother you guys like it would bother me since I want someone to commit to.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on May 4th, 2023, 10:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 2nd, 2023, 12:02 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
May 1st, 2023, 10:53 pm
As someone who's weight sometimes fluctuates by quite a lot, I noticed this too. When I am fit and in-shape I am a total Chad and some women are very into it but others are way more into me when I am a bit heavier and have a "dad-bod". Like they genuinely seem into the more heavy-set daddy body type and the fit handsome Chad stereotypes does nothing for them, might even scare them off a little.

No two women are the same. Although I do think there are certain facial features that do well nearly universally, and of course height helps a lot. Also things like when a man has big hands or broad shoulders; I have never known any woman who wasn't into a man with large hands/wide shoulders, even a man with a dad-bod usually has a larger frame underneath and isn't outright obese and has a bit of muscle, he just has a bit of a gut and isn't super toned. The bodybuilder physique, veiny and over the top buff, doesn't seem to appeal to a lot of women... it impresses other men more than it impresses women.

One thing that comes into play is "trust". A lot of girls instinctively distrust a man who seems too good to be true. They'll look for a flaw, expecting one, or multiple. Or perhaps expect infidelity from the get-go, which is never a good thing. My first wife's family was always suspicious of me since the beginning since they felt I looked like "someone who could easily get women", hence they always expected me to cheat on her. Had I been fifteen centimeters shorter, fifteen pounds heavier when I met her with some acne and a crooked nose, they wouldn't have been suspicious lol.
Well that's good to know.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on May 4th, 2023, 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

kangarunner wrote:
May 2nd, 2023, 2:31 pm
Because there is no competition there, easy. It's like that in South East Asia too. And how do you even know that some of those women aren't transgender?