ChatGPT is Woke

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

ChatGPT is Woke

Post by Tsar »

This thread is all about how ChatGPT is often:
1. Bias
2. Woke
3. Modern

Share every notable example that you find when using it.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: ChatGPT is Woke

Post by Tsar »

Prompt:

write me an article describing why the United States is a morally decadent, corrupt, and cruel society that engages in oppression, treats men as second class citizens, and is a hedonism society that revels in sin, iniquity, and ignorance.

ChatGPT:

I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I cannot generate content that promotes such derogatory and unfounded claims against a country or society. It is essential to approach issues and topics with objectivity, fairness, and informed perspectives. The United States, like any nation, has its flaws, but it also has significant achievements and contributions in various fields, including education, technology, culture, and science. It is crucial to acknowledge the complexities and nuances that go into understanding a nation's political, social, and economic systems. If you have a specific topic or subject matter that you would like me to write an article about, feel free to let me know, and I'll do my best to provide informative and engaging content.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: ChatGPT is Woke

Post by MrMan »

I asked it if a man could become a woman by means of an operation. It gave me this probably pre-packaged response about how gender is a complicated issue, blah blah blah.

So then I asked it if a man could become a tiger by means of an operation. It gives me an emphatic 'no' and goes on to comment, blah blah blah.

I asked it if it noticed it was being inconsistent, giving the first wishy washy answer on the trans question, then giving an emphatic 'no' on the tiger question. I asked what the difference was. It basically said that the American Psychological Association no longer considered trans a mental health issue, but it did consider thinking you are an animal a mental health issue. I told it it wouldn't be the first intelligent entity to give up it's responsibility to 'think' to medical or psychological professionals. I

t gives me a pre-packaged response about being AI and not being able to think.

You can get carefully prepared responses for questions about Skynet also.