1 billion people less since before Covid vaccination?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
69ixine
Junior Poster

1 billion people less since before Covid vaccination?

Post by 69ixine »

scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 1 billion people less since before Covid vaccination?

Post by Cornfed »

We can hope. I'd like some good sources though.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

That should lower real estate prices.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Cornfed wrote:
May 9th, 2023, 5:36 pm

why would you want that?and you claim to be a Follower of The Lord Jesus Christ.

Obviousely the jab was a satanic Talmudic hoax to kill billions of people,and they inhibit chlorine dioxide protocols to eliminate the Jab from the body for those that have been vaccinated in the controlled opposition media,We should be trying to save lives here,and with the jab being a death clot shot,we can then say to millions of people'if we were right about the Jab,maybe we're right about other things,hmmm?'it will wake people up,especially when everyone has lost a loved one from the Talmudic clot shot.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

69ixine wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 7:18 am
Cornfed wrote:
May 9th, 2023, 5:36 pm

why would you want that?and you claim to be a Follower of The Lord Jesus Christ.
Not everyone has a place in the world going forward. The Bible makes that clear. Most of the lemmings were warned, so if they want to commit suicide and spare us their odious presence then everyone is a winner.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Cornfed wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 9:23 am
Not everyone has a place in the world going forward. The Bible makes that clear. Most of the lemmings were warned, so if they want to commit suicide and spare us their odious presence then everyone is a winner.
Easy there tiger.

It would be a real relief to have people who are in general selfish, nasty, and mean-spirited gone. Having these people deleted would make the world a much more pleasant place.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

kangarunner wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 3:29 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Easy there tiger.

It would be a real relief to have people who are in general selfish, nasty, and mean-spirited gone. Having these people deleted would make the world a much more pleasant place.
And all that shite is coming from someone who believes in an old beardy man sitting in the clouds with an army of sky fairy's
He also thinks the world is flat and doctors are trying to murder him
Dont pay attention to waht that legislation headed baboon thinks
A few less iq points and he would be throwing shit at other brain dead apes in a f***ing zoo
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

kangarunner wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Easy there tiger.

Yes, and there is a pretty close equivalence between them and the covidians. Not quite 1:1 but close.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 3:32 pm
kangarunner wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Easy there tiger.

And all that shite is coming from someone who believes in an old beardy man sitting in the clouds with an army of sky fairy's
A few less iq points and he would be throwing shit at other brain dead apes in a f***ing zoo
There's no prefrontal cortex to work with there, it's a lost cause. Best to ignore him and move on to more productive things. Honestly this site is pretty cursed, when I first came here there were actually some sane, relatively normal people but now it's just fringe weirdos that are butthurt they can't get laid instead of people trying to build better lives for themselves overseas
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

HouseMD wrote:
May 21st, 2023, 6:36 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
kangarunner wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Easy there tiger.

There's no prefrontal cortex to work with there, it's a lost cause. Best to ignore him and move on to more productive things. Honestly this site is pretty cursed, when I first came here there were actually some sane, relatively normal people but now it's just fringe weirdos that are butthurt they can't get laid instead of people trying to build better lives for themselves overseas
The retards do not believe in God anyway. Otherwise they would not be so scared of dying from the 'cloth shot'. They would be busy helping other people in order to go to paradise. It is another retarded version of the kargo cult.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

galii wrote:
May 22nd, 2023, 5:10 am
HouseMD wrote:
May 21st, 2023, 6:36 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
kangarunner wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Easy there tiger.

The retards do not believe in God anyway. Otherwise they would not be so scared of dying from the 'cloth shot'. They would be busy helping other people in order to go to paradise. It is another retarded version of the kargo cult.
It's CARGO CULT and don't be making fun of that society.
Last edited by Moretorque on May 25th, 2023, 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Does no-one have any good sources on whether the billion less retard figure is true or not? This might make a big difference in HA destinations and such.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
May 22nd, 2023, 8:42 am
Does no-one have any good sources on whether the billion less retard figure is true or not? This might make a big difference in HA destinations and such.
lets see here, my dad took the jabs he was dead several months later and died a miserable death.
Last edited by Moretorque on May 23rd, 2023, 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Moretorque wrote:
May 22nd, 2023, 11:14 am
Cornfed wrote:
May 22nd, 2023, 8:42 am
lets see here, my dad took the jabs he was dead several months later and died a miserable death. One of my sisters took it and she may be dead now as I cannot seem to get in touch with her and it appears to be a very miserable death if she has died and another sister of mine now seems to have myocarditis so America seems like it is getting thinned to me. Also like I have posted my stepfather was research scientist and worked on stuff to kill us all so he keeps them in power and I think they love guys like him and his bloodline is having no ills.
I am sorry to hear about your father's death and your sister's suffering. I can't really put judgment on your stepfather.. he probably didn't know what his research would be applied to and He was probably blindsided by the higher ups.

Wow, I can't believe 1 billion will going to die or have a higher chance of dying after taking the mRNA death jab.
But then again.. it was all premeditated for a long time by the Luciferian Globo-homos.
I feel really sorry for them but there is nothing I can do about it. They have to accept their own genetic shortcomings.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

bump...lifefuel if correct.