Elon is a low quality POS

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Elon is a low quality POS

Post by Cornfed »

The parasitical elite doesn't seem to be held to any standards. Elon obviously overpaid for Twitter by about three-fold. If I overpaid by thousands for something, everyone would say what an idiot I was. Elon can overpay by tens of billions and he is regarded as a business guru.

Then consider his physical appearance. He acquired an ugly, bloated body despite having the finest of everything. That is bad enough. Then he mildly improves and everyone thinks he is the cat's pajamas. And how did he mildly improve? By researching and successfully experimenting with innovative dieting and exercise like I did? Of course not. He took a peptide drug to mess with his digestion, which likely has horrible side effects - the lowest quality method possible.

https://www.insider.com/elon-musk-weigh ... hy-2022-10

These rich tossers are like spoiled toddlers. They are constantly doing appalling shitty things and everyone oohs and aahs over them no matter what. It is baffling.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Elon is a low quality POS

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
June 3rd, 2023, 9:05 am
The parasitical elite doesn't seem to be held to any standards. Elon obviously overpaid for Twitter by about three-fold. If I overpaid by thousands for something, everyone would say what an idiot I was. Elon can overpay by tens of billions and he is regarded as a business guru.
Create several innovative businesses. Launch rockets into space. Become recognized as the wealthiest man in the world. Then people may think you are a business guru.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
June 3rd, 2023, 10:39 am
Cornfed wrote:
Create several innovative businesses. Launch rockets into space. Become recognized as the wealthiest man in the world. Then people may think you are a business guru.
All of that is him standing around being handed money for nothing. His "innovative" businesses are him sponging off the government, especially the stupid Fake-X bullshit. There is nothing innovative about that.

You are making a circular argument. I am saying people worship Elon for nothing. You are effectively saying they are right to worship him because the government hands him money for nothing because people worship him for nothing. Obviously I could stand around being handed money to make fake rockets explode as well as Elon could.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
June 3rd, 2023, 10:44 am
MrMan wrote:
June 3rd, 2023, 10:39 am
Cornfed wrote:
All of that is him standing around being handed money for nothing. His "innovative" businesses are him sponging off the government, especially the stupid Fake-X bullshit. There is nothing innovative about that.

You are making a circular argument. I am saying people worship Elon for nothing. You are effectively saying they are right to worship him because the government hands him money for nothing because people worship him for nothing. Obviously I could stand around being handed money to make fake rockets explode as well as Elon could.
A lot more goes into running a company than getting government subsidies. I had a look at some of the Tesla financials a few years back, and subsidies for Teslas had been largely used up compared to subsidies for other electric manufacturers. Tesla has strong capabilities in efficiency in making lithium batteries.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
June 3rd, 2023, 4:13 pm
A lot more goes into running a company than getting government subsidies. I had a look at some of the Tesla financials a few years back, and subsidies for Teslas had been largely used up compared to subsidies for other electric manufacturers. Tesla has strong capabilities in efficiency in making lithium batteries.
Do we know that Elon is personally responsible for that? He seems to be a moron without much in the way of technical or business capabilities. If he is so great, how do you account for his otherwise shitty behavior?
Corey_Bee
Freshman Poster

Post by Corey_Bee »

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Elon Musk. His business strategy is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of IEOR most of his companies will go over a typical analyst's head. There's also Elon's futuristic outlook, which is deftly woven into his enterprises - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Libertarian literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these ventures, to realize that they're not just profitable- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Elon Musk truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the genius in Elon's existential catchphrase "I could either watch it happen or be a part of it," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Elon Musk's genius unfolds itself on their SpaceX launch streams. What fools... how I pity them.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Corey_Bee wrote:
June 3rd, 2023, 5:24 pm
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Elon Musk.
Ah yes, the Emperor's New Clothes gambit of claiming that if you don't see all apparent f**k-ups as genius four-dimensional chess it must just be because you are too stupid yourself. I guess I just can't grasp the wisdom of getting a giant parasite-filled belly and then when called out on it losing it by taking dangerous drugs rather than a healthy diet and exercise. Presumably if my IQ were just a little bit higher I would do the same thing and be better off somehow. Of course the other explanation is that Elon is in fact the POS he seems at first, second and thirty fourth glance and that life and the system aren't fair.
his personal philosophy draws heavily from Libertarian literature, for instance
For one thing it obviously doesn't, but if did that would also be stupid.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

An example of a what a POS Elon is that I had forgotten about was his rationalizing of the banning of Alex Jones from Twitter for calling out the Sandy Hoax scam with some nonsense about calling out the scam murders of children making Elon sad because of Elon holding his dying baby or something. For one thing this is completely retarded, for another thing it is a lie as it was the mother that held the dying baby and for another thing Tesla pays for pregnant employees to murder their babies, so Elon is a disgusting liar and hypocrite of the worst sort. This episode alone should make everyone despise Elon regardless of anything else.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
June 3rd, 2023, 4:31 pm
MrMan wrote:
June 3rd, 2023, 4:13 pm
Do we know that Elon is personally responsible for that? He seems to be a moron without much in the way of technical or business capabilities. If he is so great, how do you account for his otherwise shitty behavior?
It takes some measure of intelligence to operate a company and to make it grow until it worth billions. Even if it were all a con job and there were no Teslas, even that would require a great degree of intelligence. But I do see more and more Teslas on the road these days.

What have you accomplished?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
June 5th, 2023, 8:53 am
It takes some measure of intelligence to operate a company and to make it grow until it worth billions.
How do you know that? Just like you have princes that are total dipshits like Harry, how do you know business leaders aren't appointed on a similar basis? Look up "Fallacy of begging the question".
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
June 5th, 2023, 8:57 am
MrMan wrote:
June 5th, 2023, 8:53 am
It takes some measure of intelligence to operate a company and to make it grow until it worth billions.
How do you know that? Just like you have princes that are total dipshits like Harry, how do you know business leaders aren't appointed on a similar basis? Look up "Fallacy of begging the question".
I know enough both about running a small business from personal experience, and of running a large business through reading and working in the corporate world to know that both are complicated. I suppose it is possible that someone with intelligence runs a company and makes it grow, while hiring an idiot spokesperson to represent the company to the outside world, but that wouldn't be a very intelligent decision for the intelligent person running the company to make.

It is also possible for an individual to have intelligence and competence when it comes to running a company, but have evil morals and hold to idiotic political ideologies. There are different kinds of intelligence.

What have you accomplished in life that shows that you have intelligence?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
June 5th, 2023, 9:00 am
I know enough both about running a small business from personal experience, and of running a large business through reading and working in the corporate world to know that both are complicated. I suppose it is possible that someone with intelligence runs a company and makes it grow, while hiring an idiot spokesperson to represent the company to the outside world, but that wouldn't be a very intelligent decision for the intelligent person running the company to make.
The difference is that companies of that size have the power to commandeer the resources of others. An obvious example of an organisation that is powerful but has total idiots fronting for it is the US government or for that matter most governments. You don't seem to be interested in any feedback from reality.
What have you accomplished in life that shows that you have intelligence?
Eh, it is easy to take and IQ test to show you have a level of intelligence. Conversely if people gave you of money like they do Elon, there would be nothing to stop you from hiring people to do stuff without requiring much intelligence.

BTW, do you understand how theories and observations are supposed to work? You seem to want to ignore observable reality to fit your theory. It is supposed to be the other way around.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Anybody who has not figured out the people issuing the currency world wide pretty much run everything
Last edited by Moretorque on June 7th, 2023, 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:
June 6th, 2023, 9:19 am
Anybody who has not figured out the people issuing the currency world wide pretty much run everything by now you have a shit sandwich tucked between your ears! Yes Elon is fake and yes the fact he " PAID " so much for twitter proves this. No way would anybody who earned their money honestly have done that but if you were running a counterfeiting operation why not to create a mental narrative and image for the dumb sheep to swallow.
Finally someone with a grain of common sense. Everyone seems to see the world like women now. If you give some POS a platform, women and men who may as well be women assume they must somehow be great just like women assume that, say, Princess Diana must have been somehow great even though she was a stupid whore.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Moretorque wrote:
June 6th, 2023, 9:19 am
No way would anybody who earned their money honestly have done that
Exactly, and when the news first was announced that he was buying Twitter, I had a gut feeling that something is suspicious about that. Who would pay over 40 billion dollars for a f***ing chat site where you do 2 things (create posts and reply to posts). I'm a web developer and it's stupid simple to make a working clone of Twitter. If he really had billions, then it would be better to use that money to build a better, superior version of Twitter.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA