Most of those that are considered a good looking chick today 18-29 would be considered average in the 90s and 2000s.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Corey_Bee
Freshman Poster

Most of those that are considered a good looking chick today 18-29 would be considered average in the 90s and 2000s.

Post by Corey_Bee »

I feel bad for the young guys today. I've never liked chatting in real time with chicks on the inner tube. These days it's mandatory.

They are uglier, meaner, and definitely fatter than they used to be.

I drive past a gal who is not obese from behind, and as I pass and look back it's either: over 40, or a methhead with acne and missing teeth. Almost never is it a woman of prime age.

And the over 40s, thanks to Sex in the City and media propaganda, think they're hot shit too now. They want you to simp out like they're hot young virgins who has to be wooed for long periods of time before they put out, and you're a dumbass young dude with lots of money. Older chicks brag about getting guys to do simpy shit for them, too.

I had a neighbor a few months ago, who was all kissing my ass, chubby, at least 35, probably 40, divorced, single mom. "Oh did I play my music too loud, let me make you dinner." No thanks. I smoke, and my balcony has a clear view to her door.

While she's putting out this "Poor Single Mom looking for love, please rescue me" vibes. My ass, I knew it before I saw it.

Anywho, point is even the nasty 50+ alkie chicks that are "Single" are getting run through on the regular. I wouldn't dip it in that box for love or money, I mean who the hell knows.

Since they're getting dick all the time, they ain't looking for love, Dr. Jones. They're looking for your money.

So, all ages all times, their games and hypergamy is basically the same.