Sincere question:Why is this forum so dead since 2019?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Sincere question:Why is this forum so dead since 2019?

Post by 69ixine »

This place has very few posters,literally a handful of active ones.

The views that would assemble compared to incel sites,which aren't that big even,are very low in comparison especially given the time frame.

I am not trying to denigrate this forum,but could it be because of the conspiracy theories and so on here?

I used to lurk back in 2014 and this place had alot more users and active posts.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: Sincere question:Why is this forum so dead since 2019?

Post by 69ixine »

I think it's because of the very right-wing and conspiracy leaning tone of this forum,which used to be a minority in odbo.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Probably because things have run their course, we've talking about everything under the sun and living in other countries has become less desirable from the point of view of average Western men.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I guess all the old guards have moved on and living their life in peace. Even Winston, the owner, is not looking to revitalize this website.
I lurked back in 2012 to 2016 and it was more crowded and lively back then. Things start to take a downturn around 2017. I joined in 2020, but people are continuing to leave.. Now we only get like around 10 people posting... and I heard this site got "blacklisted" by google because of Tsar's obssesive posting about virgin teenage girls and it doesn't help when we got "registered sex offender" Dan Cilley posting here. No offense to him, I don't really mind, but Google does. So sh*t rolls downhill from here.....
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Cornfed wrote:
June 30th, 2023, 4:20 pm
Probably because things have run their course, we've talking about everything under the sun and living in other countries has become less desirable from the point of view of average Western men.
Why the bolded?Due to the economy?

american women have gotten worse,not better.

manosphere is mainstream now as is mgtow.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
June 30th, 2023, 4:31 pm
I guess all the old guards have moved on and living their life in peace. Even Winston, the owner, is not looking to revitalize this website.
I lurked back in 2012 to 2016 and it was more crowded and lively back then. Things start to take a downturn around 2017. I joined in 2020, but people are continuing to leave.. Now we only get like around 10 people posting... and I heard this site got "blacklisted" by google because of Tsar's obssesive posting about virgin teenage girls and it doesn't help when we got "registered sex offender" Dan Cilley posting here. No offense to him, I don't really mind, but Google does. So sh*t rolls downhill from here.....
Same time frame I noticed!I lurked on here since 2009 or 2010 as a 16 year old teenager,made my first account in 2017,and I noticed a drastic difference.

Winston should have more rules,like banning religious talk and conspiracy and political talk inside this general discussion forum.

let alone talking about virgin teenage girls !lol

free speech is nonsense,if you stand for anything you stand for nothing.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

69ixine wrote:
June 30th, 2023, 4:45 pm
Same time frame I noticed!I lurked on here since 2009 or 2010 as a 16 year old teenager,made my first account in 2017,and I noticed a drastic difference.
I agree, that's why I stopped lurking between 2017 to 2020, then between 2020 to 2022. Always Winston's Conspiracy, flat earth, stuff. Nothin new on going abroad.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

June 30th, 2023, 4:47 pm
69ixine wrote:
I agree, that's why I stopped lurking between 2017 to 2020, then between 2020 to 2022. Always Winston's Conspiracy, flat earth, stuff. Nothin new on going abroad.
Which is wierd,because passport broism,mgtow and manosphere,tate etc have become mainstream in the west and globally.

Before it was a tiny niche.

Yet winston lost out on the oppurtunity.

is it due to the economy?Noone can travel or expatriate due to the economy.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

69ixine wrote:
June 30th, 2023, 4:49 pm
June 30th, 2023, 4:47 pm
69ixine wrote:
Which is wierd,because passport broism,mgtow and manosphere,tate etc have become mainstream in the west and globally.

Before it was a tiny niche.

Yet winston lost out on the oppurtunity.

is it due to the economy?Noone can travel or expatriate due to the economy.
Yeah maybe... COVID had a big impact on traveling. I also think Winston failed to capitalize on the opportunity as he was so preoccupied with conspiracy stuff. He failed to attract all the MGTOW, passport bros ,and manosphere people. Oh well...
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

This place has diverse opinions. Most people just want an echo chamber that echos their opinions.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Cornfed wrote:
June 30th, 2023, 4:20 pm
Pretty much this.