Did you guys ever recorded your encounters with your dates abroad?(Winston..etc)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Did you guys ever recorded your encounters with your dates abroad?(Winston..etc)

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,
So I stumble upon a Youtube from WInston where he shows him and what appears to be his Russian girlfriend and they go and play games. I wonder if you guys would records your experiences.

I was thinking about it but I also thought I need to get all this "consent forms." Nowadays with radical feminism you never now. I wouldn't do it in America. But it'll be cool for instance to take a "hippie" Girl from Austria whose a street performer and show her growth. Like going on a self-improvement journey with her. Like going shopping with her, buying her the clothes I want her to wear.

Also, I realize that anyone with drugs or addictions is a big no. Its best to avoid this kind of people. It'll be best to find a girl from a working class family whose living paycheck through paycheck in Europe, maybe as a singer. I met some girls like before.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Re: Did you guys ever recorded your encounters with your dates abroad?(Winston..etc)

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Guys any updates?