The alien pill - It look like white women are turning to sex with extraterrestrial entities

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

The alien pill - It look like white women are turning to sex with extraterrestrial entities

Post by GerardButler »

When it comes to sexual partners, white women are now looking to aliens.

Better than some incel loser I guess

I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: The alien pill - It look like white women are turning to sex with extraterrestrial entities

Post by 69ixine »

The Dogpill is much more acurate.

The only men that care what that lost cause white women do are those that can't get hotter Asians and mestizas.

Studies that have been peer reviewed that use averaged composite faces show white men and mixed white/east asian(latina)and east asian women are more attractive than the rest of their male and female counterparts inherently.

Everyone else is just rebelling against the white male's superiority and the mestiza/east asian superirority.

Most white men rate east asian women as more attractive than white women,funny thing is all races of men studied do too!

No amount of media Spam of White women can change inherent objective beauty superiority.Same thing for the jewish media spam of black men.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Re: The alien pill - It look like white women are turning to sex with extraterrestrial entities

Post by GerardButler »

69ixine wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 1:25 pm

The only men that care what that lost cause white women do are those that can't get hotter Asians and mestizas.

Studies that have been peer reviewed that use averaged composite faces show white men and mixed white/east asian(latina)and east asian women are more attractive than the rest of their male and female counterparts inherently.

Everyone else is just rebelling against the white male's superiority and the mestiza/east asian superirority.

Most white men rate east asian women as more attractive than white women,funny thing is all races of men studied do too!

No amount of media Spam of White women can change inherent objective beauty superiority.Same thing for the jewish media spam of black men.
Holy shit, someone get this nutter a straight jacket and 50m of benzodiazepine :lol:
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 7:59 pm
69ixine wrote:

Holy shit, someone get this nutter a straight jacket and 50m of benzodiazepine :lol:
Pot kettle and black comes to mind :roll:

Why do you think he needs a straight jacket? Your original post was more psychotic than his response anyway. What are you even talking about with this alien pill stuff? This thread is bullshit. You're just trolling this forum and taking the piss. I really don't know why you bothered coming back here. You must really have nothing better to do.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 2:09 am
GerardButler wrote:
69ixine wrote:

Why do you think he needs a straight jacket? Your original post was more psychotic than his response anyway. What are you even talking about with this alien pill stuff? This thread is bullshit. You're just trolling this forum and taking the piss. I really don't know why you bothered coming back here. You must really have nothing better to do.
Right,and I was actually just trolling the troll.He comes here to antagonize us and put us down,gaslight us and lord over his p4p on us.

Everyone knows I prefer white women to east asian as a personal preference without seeing any race better looking than the other.there are really handsome black guys too,but OP is not one of them,he looks like a stinky FOB from guineau.

One thing we as a group don't do on here is race-bait.if we have legit controversial opinions we discuss it in the relevant forum.

Most people here are not racist like OP is to white men.the guy has a deep rooted inferiority complex which is why he flexes about his p4p with white women that would only be considered a catch in the US of ugly women.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

69ixine wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 4:17 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
GerardButler wrote:
69ixine wrote:

Right,and I was actually just trolling the troll.He comes here to antagonize us and put us down,gaslight us and lord over his p4p on us.

Everyone knows I prefer white women to east asian as a personal preference without seeing any race better looking than the other.there are really handsome black guys too,but OP is not one of them,he looks like a stinky FOB from guineau.

One thing we as a group don't do on here is race-bait.if we have legit controversial opinions we discuss it in the relevant forum.

Most people here are not racist like OP is to white men.the guy has a deep rooted inferiority complex which is why he flexes about his p4p with white women that would only be considered a catch in the US of ugly women.
I really thinks it varies.

When I was young and single and looking for a wife, as far as looks went, I didn't care as long as she was attractive. She could be white, Asian, or whatever else I might be attracted to.

As far as looks go, having spent a year in South Korea, it seemed like among young Korean women, there were lots of 7s walking around and some 8s. Some girls got above that, but looks were pretty homogenized there. One missionary decades before had written a book that said that there were five types of Korean faces. There was some truth to that from my perspective as a white man. It seemed like some people were identical who weren't twins.

With whites, though, especially with a diverse white gene pool like the US provides, there can be a wide variety of looks. It seems like there might be more of those rare 9+'s in the US than in South Korea... among the population of thin white women. But maybe a smaller group in the 7 to 8 range. There is a much higher percentage of fat girls now, so the percentage of attractive young women is low.

But you only need one that suits you, so this kind of stuff doesn't matter much ultimately.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MrMan wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 8:34 am
69ixine wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 4:17 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
GerardButler wrote:
69ixine wrote:

I really thinks it varies.

When I was young and single and looking for a wife, as far as looks went, I didn't care as long as she was attractive. She could be white, Asian, or whatever else I might be attracted to.

As far as looks go, having spent a year in South Korea, it seemed like among young Korean women, there were lots of 7s walking around and some 8s. Some girls got above that, but looks were pretty homogenized there. One missionary decades before had written a book that said that there were five types of Korean faces. There was some truth to that from my perspective as a white man. It seemed like some people were identical who weren't twins.

With whites, though, especially with a diverse white gene pool like the US provides, there can be a wide variety of looks. It seems like there might be more of those rare 9+'s in the US than in South Korea... among the population of thin white women. But maybe a smaller group in the 7 to 8 range. There is a much higher percentage of fat girls now, so the percentage of attractive young women is low.

But you only need one that suits you, so this kind of stuff doesn't matter much ultimately.
I disagree,in Slavic countries and portugal,you can find women that look like this pretty frequently

I personally like this look the most,brown hair with naturally golden skin and a mix of Slavic/celtic and mediterennean european features.many slavic women I've been with aswell as many portuguese women I saw have this natural color,as do many french women.

But that is my personal preference.american women seem pretty bland in comparison,their faces are not nearly as feminine and attractive as Slavic and some italian/portuguese/french women.I heard Catalonian women also look similar.

this girl is a HTB(high tier Becky)but she has that attractive coloring.

that is the coloring I used to have when I was before age 7.

I want it back,through subliminals.

theres a reason orthodox russian and byzantine icons are so beautiful...the hot white women with tan skin :lol:

But to each their own.

I think europe has a much better genetic quality than american white population.More europeans are pro-white too,especially in the east.

Also,I prefer long legged women above 6 feet tall,and european women are tall with longer legs than east asians.So there's that.